Sarah's Hot Mouth

Story Info
My step daughter's hot mouth kicks things off.
6k words
4.74
59k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd carefully laid a trap for my step daughter Sarah one night. After her Mom had passed away she'd stayed with me, going to work every day and supposedly saving up for a home of her own.

Years before I'd encouraged her to go to college. It wasn't for her though and she headed right into the workforce going to work every day and coming home at night.

I'd started going to the bar with friends then simply because kicking back a few with them seemed to make me sleep much better than anything else did. The thing I didn't get though was the way I felt the next morning. It felt like I'd just gotten laid and I didn't remember it happening. I puzzled over that for a while before getting my answer one day completely by accident.

I was walking out to the porch when I overheard Sarah talking to a friend of hers on the porch. "I could set you up with my Dad if you want."

Her friend sounded doubtful. "I don't know Sarah. Isn't he a little old for me?"

It didn't feel very good to hear that, but what Sarah said next shocked us all.

"You should try him at least. He's got a really nice cock."

Both of us were stunned into silence by that. Finally her friend said, "And just how do you know that?"

I could hear the grin on Sarah's face as she told her. "He goes out with his friends a few nights a week. I guess a few drinks take help him sleep. Anyway one night I walked past his bedroom and he was out cold. His blanket was off and he was hard. So I walked in and sucked that bad boy."

Her friend actually sounded entertained by that little revelation. I on the other hand was relieved to find out I wasn't crazy, and on top of that the mental image of Sarah doing that was very intriguing.

Sarah laughed when her friend asked her the question. "To be honest, it was a real turn on. I love giving head anyway and knowing it was my Dad and the fact that he wouldn't remember it was just kinky enough for me. Besides he's got a nice cock. It's thick and probably 9 inches or so."

Her friend made an appreciative sound. "Nice. Do you think he'd just want to get together to fuck? I could have fun with that."

I decided then was the time to retreat and make some noise so they heard me coming. I did and all conversation stopped. I walked out on the porch then. "Hey girls. How's it going?"

They both responded positively of course and I noticed Sarah's friend subtly glancing at the front of my jeans. She had something to see then because I was checking Sarah out in a way I never had before.

She had her black bikini on and I'd never noticed just how much skin that showed. I could feel my cock getting harder as I checked out her D cups, noticing nice hard nipples under the fabric of her suit. The bottoms were skin tight and I realized then that my step daughter had a smoking little body. Her friend wasn't that much different really and I glanced her way and smiled. She blushed and made sure to not look down at my jeans again, at least while I was watching her.

I told Sarah I was making dinner and invited her friend to stay. She turned me down but thanked me. "Can I get a rain check on that?"

"Any time you like. Sure."

I walked away back into the house stopping while I was still within earshot. "Damn Sarah you weren't kidding. Something had him going."

"You don't think I noticed?" I heard Sarah's throaty laugh then. "You should feel it in your hand. Or in my case in my mouth."

I went out to the kitchen and actually started dinner then. I was working there when an idea hit me. I smiled to myself and finished everything up, making plans the entire time.

Later that evening I went upstairs to change. I came back down dressed to go out. I found Sarah on the couch playing on her phone. "Hey kiddo. I'm going out with some friends this evening. Don't wait up."

She nodded and waved absently. I actually did go see friends that evening but I made it a point not to drink. I ordered one beer just before I left but I only took one drink of it. I managed to spill the rest on me and actually rubbed some into my skin almost like you would a cologne.

The house was dark except for Sarah's window when I got home. I played it up, bumping into a wall here and there before finding my room. I tossed my clothes across the end of the bed and crawled in naked as usual. Then I laid there after almost uncovering my body.

I laid there for half an hour or so. I was about to give up when I heard the squeak of hinges and soft footsteps heading my way. Sarah peeked around the corner and then walked softly into my room.

"Dad? Dad?" She said it several times getting louder every time. I didn't react and finally she smiled. She was dressed in her robe that evening and watching those big tits sway as she walked closer was a difficult sight. I was doing my best not to get rock hard as she came close to me.

She reached down and gently pulled my covers back revealing my cock. Sarah smiled and reached into her robe pocket.

She pulled out a hairband and used it to tie her hair back and away from her face. Then one soft hand encircled my shaft and started stroking me gently.

I was stunned by her next move. She pulled the top of her robe open, revealing those big tits of hers. Luckily I was hard already from her hand, so she didn't realize anything was off. She was built pretty much like her mother had been back in the day. I watched as her free hand brushed across her nipples, making them even harder.

When she finally leaned over my lap I could feel those big tits of hers pressing against my thigh. I laid still though, my eyes open just enough to watch her.

Sarah stroked me for another minute before her hot tongue slid out, wrapping around the head of my cock. When her lips parted and my cock started sinking into that incredible hot mouth it was all I could do not to moan.

My step daughter gave fantastic head. She'd had quite a bit of practice at it and for some reason that didn't surprise me. She even took my entire length a few times, sliding me into her throat without any problem at all.

I let her keep going and finally she got what she wanted. I blasted her mouth full of hot sticky cum and could even hear her as she swallowed it all down.

She made sure to suck me clean, getting every drop of cum from me. Sarah stood up then, those huge tits still bare. She walked toward the door and stopped to rearrange her robe then. She gave me a quick flash of her entire body then. Once she covered up she tied her robe again and I heard her whisper, "Goodnight Dad. Sleep tight."

I was in awe as she walked back down the hall. That was completely unexpected just a day before and now I had some choices to make. Right then I was considering faking her out again and enjoying another fantastic blowjob. After seeing her rearrange that night though other things were running through my head.

I started getting hard again then just imagining that little scenario. She obviously didn't mind playing with a family member and I benefited from that. But sucking a hard cock was one thing. Fucking it was another. Now that was a thought. My memory replayed her opening that robe to rearrange it. I caught a quick glimpse of her body and that shaved pussy was calling me. If she fucked as well as she sucked, hell, I'd never leave home again. Of course I'd probably not let her wear much around the house either. I drifted off to sleep with dreams of plunging my hard cock into my step daughter running through my head.

I got up the next morning and she was gone to work. I had a free day because of my work schedule. I'd gotten used to 3 day weekends every week but that day frustrated me. I had no entertainment besides Internet porn and that wasn't nearly as much fun as remembering the events of the night before.

Those hot lips and big tits were on my mind no matter what I did. I was sitting in the living room working on my second cup of coffee when the doorbell rang.

I headed over and answered it, finding Sarah's friend from the night before standing there. She smiled up at me.

"Hi Mr. James. Is Sarah home?"

"No she's not........ um........"

"Kim."

"That's right. I'm horrible with names. She's at work Kim."

"Well shoot. I was hoping she was home. I'm missing a pair of earrings I wore yesterday and I thought they may be here."

"You're welcome to come in and check if you want. I haven't seen any, but that's no surprise. And call me Mike."

"Ok Mike." She giggled at that. "I'm sorry. Calling a friend's Dad by his first name is weird."

"No worries. Come on in."

I could use the entertainment and she was providing some wonderful eye candy that day. She had a t-shirt and tight shorts on and as she walked by me I could see the string of a bikini top peeking out from under the neck of her top. She was busty, just like Sarah was and jiggled slightly as she walked in the house. I felt myself getting hard as I watched those tits bounce. As she walked by I checked out her ass too, enjoying the view. She walked up the stairs to Sarah's room and came back down a bit later. She walked out back to the pool and then onto the porch where they'd been sitting the night before. She eventually walked back in shaking her head.

"They're not here. It was worth a try anyway." She smiled but didn't head toward the door right away. That made me suspicious right away, remembering their conversation. It was late enough for me to grab a beer though, so I headed to the fridge for one and got her a pop just in case.

Kim was still standing in the living room killing time while trying not to leave. She looked relieved when I handed her the pop.

"Thanks Mike."

"You're welcome. Have a seat. It's not often I get a chance to get better acquainted with one of Sarah's friends."

I was curious to see where she'd sit. If she took a seat across the way from me then she was probably really there for her missing earrings. If she chose a seat near me, then maybe she was there for more than that.

She sat down closer to me than I'd expected. That was interesting and my eyes roamed over her tight little body as she drank her pop. "So Mike. What do you do when you're home alone like this?"

I smiled at that. I decided to mess with her head a little at that point. "The usual guy stuff. Work around the house. Do the yard. Check out Internet porn. The usual."

She blushed at that and it was so cute to see. She smiled though. "At least you've got a nice full day planned."

I nodded. I took a drink of my beer almost doing a spit take as she asked, "So what kind of porn do you like Mike?"

"The usual I guess." I looked her over with a grin. "I'm a typical guy I guess. I like busty amateur girls enjoying themselves."

That brought a smile to her face. "Amateurs huh? I like those too."

"Really? Now that's fascinating. I guess I didn't think you'd be checking something like that out." That cute little face beamed up at me and she replied.

"Oh yeah. Girls like it too Mike."

"So tell me. Have you got some favorites?"

She nodded. "Doesn't everyone?"

I knew I did. The conversation was getting interesting then. I stood up and finished my beer then. "Come with me Kim."

I took her to the computer then. It was up and running already displaying my desktop. She gave me a curious look until I told her, "Go ahead. Show me what you like."

She gave me a big smile and sat down at the machine. She typed in an address and a familiar porn site popped up. I didn't catch the search she typed in, but lots of stuff popped up when she hit enter. I watched her scroll down until one caught her eye.

She clicked on it and after the obligatory ad, an amateur video started running. I watched a busty dark haired girl leaning over topless to suck a cock into her mouth.

"Now that's a hot one Kim." She nodded and held up her finger. "Wait a minute Mike. Here's the part I like."

The girl on the screen looked up at the guy she was servicing and asked, "How's that Daddy?"

I saw her shiver slightly at that. She looked up at me with a sheepish smile. "Sorry. I just love that though. Just the thought of her possibly really doing her Dad gets me excited."

I was smiling back at her but she obviously caught the look in my eye. "Tell me what you're thinking right now Mike."

I brazenly ran by eyes over her body, making sure she saw it. "I'm just imagining you in her place."

Kim blushed again but held my eye. Finally she asked, "So what's your favorite Mike?"

"Since I've never found one online starring you, I've settled for another." She blushed again at that. "Trade me places."

I typed in my search and found it right away. I started the video and she gasped out loud. It was the scene from "Taboo 2" where the daughter sneaks into the bedroom to play with her Dad. "I know what one Mike. That's a hot one too."

I nodded absently. I was imagining the sight from the night before as I watched it this time. The girl on the screen was amazing but Sarah actually doing just that was even better. I felt Kim's hand on my shoulder then.

She was watching fascinated as the Dad on the screen plunged into his daughter. I saw her bite her lip gently as she watched his big cock disappearing into her. When she looked down at me again I could see hunger in her eyes.

"Do you know what roleplay is Kim?" She shook her head. "Not really."

"That's where someone like you would meet someone like me and pretend basically. Let's say that was happening. In this case you'd call me Daddy."

"Really?" I saw the interest on her face. "I'm curious. What would you call me?"

I shrugged. "That depends. Does your Dad have a pet name for you?"

She nodded. "He always calls me baby girl. I'm the youngest in the family."

"Then it would have to be that." I could see her thinking about it, imagining what could happen. "So how's that sound baby girl?"

I saw her smile. "Definitely very kinky. But fun." She paused and then said, "Let me try that again. It sounds like fun Daddy."

I was hard in a flash hearing the words coming from her mouth. I reached over and took my iPhone off the charger and opened the video app. Pointing it at her I smiled.

"So what kind of mood are you in today baby girl?"

"Daddy, I'm so horny today I could scream."

"I know what that's kind baby girl. After all I have to see you walking around the house all the time barely dressed."

She gave me a big smile. "I didn't know you noticed Daddy. I can stop if you like."

I laughed. "Don't stop on my account baby girl. I'd be happy if you wore nothing around the house."

"Oh really?"

"Oh yeah. I'll prove it. Take it off baby girl. Show Daddy that incredible body."

Kim nodded, pulling her t-shirt up and off. She tossed it aside and those big tits jiggled again. "Very nice baby girl."

She slipped out of her shorts showing me she had a bikini on under her clothes. I couldn't wait to see that come off, and luckily I didn't have to. Kim reached up and with a smile untied that top and let it fall.

The second set of D cups I'd seen in as many days was right in front of me. Kim had pale nipples and they were nice and hard. She pulled her top completely off and the bottoms followed. Kim stood in front of my camera smiling and completely naked.

She turned in a quick circle, making sure I saw everything. When she faced me again she asked, "So what do you think Daddy?"

I opened my mouth to respond but she beat me to it. "Never mind. I can see from here." She glanced down and then up at me. "You've got a nice cock Daddy."

"Thank you baby girl." I scooted down slightly, spreading my legs. "Want to play with it?"

She nodded eagerly. "Oh yeah. I really do."

She walked slowly over to me, gracefully kneeling in front of me. That soft hand of hers went to the front of my shorts and started stroking me gently. "Geez Daddy, that's a big one!"

"You made it that way. Now what are you going to do about it?"

"I've got an idea or two." She undid my shorts, pulling them down my legs. Then with a smile again she leaned forward and sucked my cock into that hot wet mouth.

She wasn't nearly as good as Sarah was at sucking my cock, but the turn on made up for it. She didn't deep throat me, but that strange mouth again made up for it.

"Damn baby girl, you're good at that."

"Thank you Daddy." She went back to work giving me her best for a few moments longer. I was mildly surprised when she stopped.

"Daddy, I'd love to taste your cum today but there's something I want more than that."

"Tell Daddy what you want baby girl." She was stroking me again gently when she did.

"I wanna lay back on the couch and I want your big hard cock inside me." Kim smiled. "I want you to fuck me Daddy."

"With pleasure baby girl." I patted the cushion next to me. "Get that tight little ass up here and let Daddy fulfill your fantasy."

She did exactly as I asked, laying back with those long legs spread wide. I moved into position, teasing her for a moment by rubbing my cock across her soaking wet pussy.

I saw her eyes close as she felt it, her hands coming up to those wonderful tits to squeeze them gently. I moved slightly and she gasped.

"Ready baby girl?"

She nodded. "Do it. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your baby girl."

I slid right into a very wet, tight pussy. Kim's moans were music to my ears as she felt my entire length filling her slowly but surely up. The sensation was incredible and made me wish I'd evesdropped sooner.

My hips moved, pulling out gently before plunging in again. It wasn't long before Kim was moaning, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!"

She had her hands on her tits, stopping them from shaking. It let her play with her nipples too and that was amazing.

I flipped her over and she got up on her hands and knees. When I drove my cock back into her and leaned over her back.

"I'm getting close baby girl. Where do you want Daddy's cum?"

"Cum inside me Daddy! Fill your baby girls pussy up with your cum!"

I smiled to myself. "Are you sure? I could fill that hot mouth up and you could taste pussy and cum. Or in this position I could cum in that tight ass."

She shook her head emphatically. "Uh uh. Inside me Daddy! Shoot that load in my pussy Daddy!"

I held off for as long as I could but finally I pulled her ass back against my hips and pumped her hot pussy full of my cum. Kim shook as she felt me coming deep inside her. When I finally pulled out she turned over laying down on her back again.

"That was incredible Mike." I smiled and nodded, my hand sliding over her body still. I stopped my camera and grinned.

"I'm glad you liked it. I love roleplay, and Daddy daughter has been a favorite of mine for quite a while."

"I could tell." She laid there for a few minutes letting my hand explore those big tits of hers. "I think there's something I should tell you Mike."

"Ok. Go right ahead." I gestured at our naked bodies. "I don't think we're hiding much right now, so why keep a secret?"

She hesitated for a moment before telling me, "I think Sarah might be interested in something like this."

I could have pretended to have been shocked but at that point I figured why bother. So I nodded and looked her in the eye as I said, "I figured that out already. That would explain the amazing blowjob she gave me last night when she thought I was passed out for the night."

Kim's jaw dropped. "You caught her?"

So I told her the whole story. She blushed when she found out that I'd heard their entire conversation and that I'd been hoping she'd show up like she did. When I finished she asked me simply, "So what do you plan to do with Sarah?"

I sighed. "Eventually I'm going to have to catch her in the act I guess. Where it goes from there, who knows? She may be freaked out by it or she may just go for it. I can see both actually."

12