Sarah's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Allison is taken by her boyfriend's father as Sarah watches.
3.7k words
4.2
32.1k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us were all together for Jeremy's 18th birthday. It was me and my boyfriend Ryan, and my best friend Allison and her boyfriend Jeremy, who is also Ryan's best friend. My name is Sarah. Each of us are 18 and in our last year of high school.

Jeremy's family is real wealthy, they're the most respectable people in town, so we were allowed to have a celebratory sleepover at Jeremy's mansion. Jeremy's father reassured our families that he would supervise the whole thing, and that the boys and girls would sleep in separate rooms, so nothing would get out of hand.

Jeremy's dad Bill Jacobs is some big-time lawyer with his own firm. He's gotten many members of our community off from tough cases, so he was very trusted and well-respected by everyone. He's an older man, grey-haired and in his late 60's, but surprisingly spry for his age, as he does competitive bicycling. Thin, but wiry and fit.

Of course, my friends and I were excited to stay together at Jeremy's mansion, even with the restrictions. We all knew Bill as the cool old guy and figured he would let us have fun and drink a bit. It was Jeremy's mom Mary who was the real hard ass, but she was away on a business trip.

The mansion was a big, confusing thing with many rooms. It was also strangely built. Many of the door frames were ornately designed to look like the columns of some ancient Greek temple. They looked nice, but the frames were too large and meant a lot of the doors couldn't quite close properly. They'd do that thing where when you think you've closed it it would bounce back slightly and remain open a crack.

We were sitting in the parlor. Or maybe it was the home bar? Or the game room? Mr. Jacobs gave us what he called the "rapid tour", which somehow still lasted about an hour due to how sprawling the whole place was. Eventually we all settled in this kind of entertainment room that had drinks and games and was nice and large while also being cozy for us to hang out in.

Mr. Jacobs was supervising us, but he was also acting as bartender and host, providing drinks and making sure we all knew about the various entertainment and gaming options around. Even Jeremy didn't know all the stuff they had despite living there.

"Thank you, Mr. Jacobs!" Allison said sweetly as Bill handed her a drink. She and Jeremy were sitting comfortably on one of the couches, Ryan and I on another, with Bill wandering around and checking in.

"Yeah, thanks Dad," Jeremy said, as Bill handed him a drink as well.

They each took sips and both immediately started coughing.

"Oh, wow that's strong Mr. Jacobs!" Allison said surprised.

"Yeah, holy shit!" Jeremy agreed.

"HA! Well, this is the time to explore right? In a safe environment," Bill said, with a kind of nervous excitement that I couldn't place. He was probably just happy seeing his son become an adult, and he wanted to make the night fun for his son and his girlfriend.

"Drink up you two! Come on, time to learn, ha-ha!" Bill said, with an odd laugh.

Wanting to have a good time, and to show they were adults now, they both struggled through their drinks.

"I'll take a drink too Mr. Jacobs, if you have time!" Ryan said politely.

"Oh right, of course," Bill said as he turned to Ryan and I, sounding surprised. He seemed to have almost forgotten we were there, focused as he was on Allison and Jeremy and their drinks.

Mr. Jacobs quickly made and handed us each a drink. While they were strong, Ryan and I didn't have the sort of reaction that Allison and Jeremy did, our drinks didn't seem to be as strong for some reason.

For the next few hours, we all laughed and drank, and played games and drank, and watched TV and drank. Mr. Jacobs mostly hung in the background, but always made sure Allison and Jeremy had drinks in their hand and were sipping regularly, even as they coughed and struggled to finish the stiff drinks. He didn't seem as focused on my or Ryan's consumption. Although Ryan was eager to keep up with Jeremy, and always made sure to ask Mr. Jacobs for another when he forgot.

After a time, Allison, Jeremy and Ryan all looked totally plastered, barely aware of their surroundings, nearly drifting off into unconsciousness. I was exhausted too and pretty drunk, although not as out of it as they were. It must have been 2 or 3 am.

"Well, about time to get you all to bed, come on," Bill said quickly. None of us really reacted much, sloshed as we were, and Bill let out a chuckle. "Okay Ryan you first, I'll show you to your room, come on up."

Ryan didn't seem to hear, although I knew it was late and we ought to get to bed, so I got his attention and helped him up.

"Come on Ry, bedtime baby," I said softly.

"Thank you baby," Ryan slurred, "I like you so much," he babbled, giving me a hug. I beamed happily, held him close and gave him a goodnight hug and kiss.

"I like you so much too!" I said happily.

"Very sweet," Bill said kindly. "Okay, come on Ryan let's go." Bill patted Ryan on the back and led him out of the room towards one of the guest rooms.

Allison and Jeremy were cuddled up on the coach, they both seemed to be passed out. I found myself nodding off as I waited for Bill to come back.

"Your turn Sarah, let's go" I heard Bill say, opening my eyes. Allison and Jeremy were in the same position as before, "I'll take care of these knuckleheads after," he said with a chuckle.

After going up the stairs and a bunch of twists and turns we were there.

"Here you are," Bill said quickly with a smile. "Sleep well," he said, as he walked away surprisingly fast to get back to Allison and Jeremy.

I fell back onto the bed and was asleep almost instantly.

I awoke maybe two hours later with a full bladder, so I got up and went looking for a toilet.

After just a few minutes of searching I was already lost and couldn't find a bathroom. I cursed how large and confusing the mansion was. As I was wandering around, I reached a hallway I hadn't come across before and heard some odd grunts, along with wet slapping and creaking sounds. I saw one of those ornate doors was opened a crack, although it was dark so I couldn't see inside well from where I was. I crept quietly towards the door and looked inside. My jaw dropped at what I saw, and I had to cover my mouth to stifle my gasp.

Bill, kind respectable old Mr. Jacobs, was buck-naked, his thin but surprisingly muscular frame lying in between the shapely thighs of my voluptuous best friend Allison, as he aggressively rutted his skinny hips back and forth with his penis inside her. They were having sex! Bill was having sex with Allison, his son's own girlfriend!

I couldn't believe they were doing this. I knew Allison was a virgin, she talked about being nervous for her first time with Jeremy. Yet here she was, with Jeremy's dad Bill taking her virginity. And they weren't even using protection! I could see Mr. Jacobs' penis, coated with a white fluid, steadily moving in and out of Allison's pussy, accompanied by sucking and squelching sounds. Bill's wrinkly white-haired balls were slapping wetly against Allison's big round butt as she lay back on the bed. Allison is young and very voluptuous, and Mr. Jacobs is old, but muscular and thin, so her juicy pliant flesh bulged out against his firm frame as their bodies were locked together in intercourse.

The way Bill was lying on top of her, he was making sure their bodies were as closely connected as possible. His arms were under her armpits and his hands were gripping the back of her shoulders, holding her upper body close, making sure her large breasts were pressed against his chest. Her thighs were just outside his, the soft skin of the inside of her thighs were touching rough and wrinkled skin of his. He'd sometimes stop the steady pace of his humping and just lay on top of her, grinding his groin into hers, groaning loudly and wiggling around on top of her, enjoying the feel of her luscious body against his, her pussy tightly squeezing his penis.

It took me a moment, but it finally occurred to me that Allison didn't seem to be moving much. I studied her face closely, and it finally hit me: she was asleep! Probably passed out from all the alcohol Bill kept giving her. She looked totally relaxed, not at all like a young girl having inappropriate sex with her boyfriend's father, which was in fact what was occurring.

Bill's face was only a few inches away from hers, and in contrast to her peaceful form he looked disgusting and frantic, all red-faced and sweaty. He kept making lots of weird facial expressions, looking almost pained at times. He was grunting and groaning and almost whimpering even. He was a physically fit man but having sex with his son's voluptuous young girlfriend was almost overwhelming him. Sometimes he'd stop and just lay on her, pressing his cheek against hers, breathing heavily, letting his penis rest comfortably inside her pussy, his face totally lost in pleasure.

"Oh God you're so tight," Bill groaned with his eyes closed. He gently pressed his lips against hers as he ground his groin into her, even as she remained as unresponsive as ever. Bill ended the one-sided kiss, opened his eyes, and looked over towards the side of the bed as though he were talking to someone. "You just sleep off the alcohol son, I'll take care of your girlfriend's pussy, I'll teach her about sex so your first time with her will be better." Bill then started a more aggressive pace as he fucked Allison, eagerly pumping his old penis into his son's luscious young girlfriend.

I was confused about why Mr. Jacobs was suddenly talking to Jeremy, but when I finally looked towards the floor on the left side of the bed, I realized there was Jeremy lying there, fast asleep! Bill was fucking Allison while Jeremy slept on the floor next to them! Because of the activity on the bed and how dark it was I didn't notice until then, but he was lying there on the hard floor passed out drunk as his own father joyously fucked his girlfriend in the big comfortable bed.

My heart was racing, and I started sweating. I didn't think Mr. Jacobs was capable of something like this. It was a horrible betrayal of trust. He was jeopardizing everything, his reputation, his relationship with his wife and his son, even risking prison if he were caught taking advantage of her. He was willing to potentially throw away his entire life and everything he built just to spend a few minutes with his penis inside of Allison.

As crazy as it sounds, I started feeling jealous. I couldn't help getting excited at what I was seeing. The idea that Allison was so sexy this powerful old man simply lost control and had to have her made me envious. As Allison slept unaware, Bill was mauling her body like a man possessed. He was delirious with pleasure as he humped away into her pussy.

The bed was creaking heavily, the headboard repeatedly smacked into the wall, and there were loud wet slapping sounds as Bill's genitals kept rhythmically colliding with Allison's. Bill was also making loud grunts of exertion and groans of pleasure. I was worried Allison, or Jeremy, or both, would wake up with all the loud racket he was making.

I imagined it: Allison waking up, slowly opening her eyes, staring horrified at the incredibly strained, red, sweaty, wrinkled face of her boyfriend's father as he greedily humped his penis into her body. Or Jeremy awaking, sitting up and looking to his side, seeing his beloved girlfriend being frantically fucked missionary style in her sleep by his loving father. They'd both be horrified if they knew what was going on, but I couldn't help touching myself at the thought and at the sexual activity still occurring on the bed.

Bill was really giving it to her, eagerly rutting into her body over and over, clearly having the time of his life as he desperately humped his son's girlfriend. He slowed for a moment to grind into her again and stared at her pretty face. "You're so sexy," he whispered, sounding stunned. "You're so much hotter and sexier than my wife, I love you," he groaned, kissing her on the cheek and grinding his hips up and down and to the side, enjoying exploring her wet pussy with his penis. Even though Allison was asleep, she was clearly very wet, and there were loud squelching and slapping sounds as their connected genitals slammed together. Even if her mind wasn't aware of what was going on, her body seemed to be strongly enjoying the intercourse with her boyfriend's father.

"I'm cumming," Bill announced weakly, "Jeremy, I'm ejaculating inside of your girlfriend's warm, tight pussy. Oh my God" he grunted and gave a few rapid jerky thrusts. "AH! AH! AH! AHHHHHHH!" he yelled. Then he groaned and whimpered as he pressed himself as deeply into her as he could, grinding and wiggling on top of her as he enjoyed his orgasm inside her body. Eventually he slowed to a stop and just laid there on her sexy body. Neither of them were moving, although the huge load he had shot inside her was gradually flowing out around his invading penis and out of her pussy, dripping down her big round butt cheeks and onto the mattress.

"Oh yeah," Bill groaned, kissing Allison a few times on the lips and the cheek, and nuzzling his face against hers as he rested on top of her. "You're such a good girl," he sighed and wiggled lovingly inside her. He just relaxed on top of her for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of their connected bodies, her pussy still squeezing his gradually softening penis as she slept.

He let out a sigh and slowly rolled off her. As he pulled away there was a long strand of his cum connecting the tip of his penis to her vagina as he fell back on the bed next to her. He laid back breathing heavily, while Allison continued to sleep peacefully with her legs spread, her pussy still gushing out Bill's massive load as it dripped down her luscious ass cheeks.

Bill was clearly exhausted, his eyes closed looking like he was about to fall asleep. Suddenly, his eyes opened as though he just remembered something, and he looked over the side of the bed to check on Jeremy. As he saw his son still passed out on the floor, Bill let out a brief chuckle and relaxed back on the bed.

Bill looked back over at Allison sleeping on the bed. He stared at her large breasts just sitting there high on her chest, then leaned over her, squeezed them together, and buried his face in her huge cleavage.

"Your tits are so fucking big," Bill groaned, as he started sucking on one of her breasts and squeezing the other with his hand.

"Your body is so juicy," he muttered as he felt and kissed all over her, mauling her like some kind of animal, as she slept there looking like a beautiful busty angel being ravaged by a goblin.

"I want to see your big ass," Bill said as he turned her body over so she was on her stomach. "Oh my God, huge sexy butt," he babbled as started squeezing her butt. He knelt behind her and kissed both cheeks and groaned, clearly extremely turned on. Then he crawled over her back and started working his half-hard penis back inside her. His cum from the load he previously shot in her was still dribbling out of her pussy, and it was now seeping around his penis, and dripping down his balls and onto the bed.

He grunted pleasurably as he bucked himself inside and laid flat on her back, reaching around under her chest and getting a firm grip on both her big breasts. He started wiggling around again, grinding his thin hips into her big butt, pushing his penis deep into her.

"Huge fucking tits, huge fucking ass, so fucking sexy, you're so sexy," he rambled, and started licking and kissing the side of her lips and face as he laid on her back, holding her tight, squeezing her tits. He started picking up his pace, fucking her hard again. I was really shocked at the way he was speaking, I never heard him talk like that before, he was always so kind and polite.

"Jeremy I can't stop fucking your girlfriend, she is too sexy, she is so much sexier than your mother, her pussy squeezes my penis so tight," Bill babbled again. His previous load of cum was splattering around their genitals as he rutted on top of her.

Bill glanced over to Jeremy passed out on the ground, and after seeing that he was still sleeping, went back to kissing and nuzzling against his son's girlfriend as he copulated with her.

"It feels so good!" He was shouting now. He let strange laughs that were almost hysterical, and he was often gasping for breath. He kept vigorously rocking into her body, the bed was creaking loudly, and the headboard was slamming hard into the wall. I was really worried someone would wake up but so far neither Jeremy nor Allison seemed to notice what was happening. He was slamming his crotch into her butt at a steady pace, which made violent rhythmic slaps every time they collided.

I wanted to keep watching, but as turned on as I was, I finally remembered that I still had to pee! I knew that unless I wanted to wet myself in a different way right here, I had to find a bathroom.

After a few minutes of twists and turns through the halls I did manage to find a bathroom. I couldn't remember how to get back to where Allison and Mr. Jacobs were copulating, but I did somehow find my way back to the guest bedroom I was supposed to be in. Thinking back to how Mr. Jacobs ravaged Allison's beautiful body, I was extremely turned on, but also upset and disgusted. I fell into a troubled, conflicted sleep with erotic dreams that it was I and not Allison being taken.

I woke up a bit late and got lost as I tried to find my way to the kitchen, so by the time I made it everyone was already there for breakfast.

"Hi sleepyhead!" Allison chirped happily.

"Hey babe," Ryan said, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Mr. Jacobs was at the stove cooking eggs for everyone, whistling and smiling, while Allison and Jeremy were siting next to each other at the table cuddled up and giggling. Ryan was sitting across from them. While the others all seemed almost giddy, Ryan was much more normal.

Before I could sit down Allison abruptly stood up and grabbed my arm, "Come on I want you to help me with something in my room real fast," she said with a smile, dragging my away.

"Hey!" Ryan protested good-naturedly.

"I'll bring her back!" Allison shouted with a laugh as she dragged me back up the stairs, and all the way to the very same bedroom where I witnessed Mr. Jacobs have sex with her last night.

Once we were inside, she tried to close the door, which predictably bounced back slightly. "Ugh," she said, "these doors!" she laughed again.

"So, I have to tell you something!" Allison said excitedly. She was happier and more animated than I've ever seen her.

"What's up?" I said cautiously.

"Jeremy and I, we..." here she blushed and lowered her voice to a whisper, "we did it."

"Did what?" I asked, confused.

"Did what?!" she repeated, looking at me like I was an idiot. "We..." she started whispering again, "...made love," she finished with a blush and a bright smile.

"Oh wow," I said, completely stunned.

"I know!" she repeated, breaking into giggles.

"How did it happen?" I asked.

"Well..." here Allison started to frown, "to be honest I don't really remember. I just know that it was amazing! Jeremy and I both blacked out, we don't even remember how we got to the bedroom, but when I woke up, I was..." here she started blushing and smiling again, "well I'll spare you the details, but I could tell I Jeremy and I had a great time!"

"Oh wow," I just repeatedly dumbly. "Did you uh... use protection?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, no but I'm on birth-control and we were both virgins so it's okay," she said casually.

"Ah... I see..." I said quietly.

"Yeah, it was kind of funny though, when we woke up I was on the bed all naked and..." she blushed again "...ravaged, while Jeremy was on the floor fully clothed! He must have put his clothes back on and just collapsed, the goof!" she laughed with an affectionate smile.

12