Sarah's Lessons Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impertinent girl." Linda smacked her daughter's ass with a grin, then gently rolled Sarah onto her back and sat up in bed, her pointed breasts swaying into place. "And I hate how your father and I must go and serve the capitalist gods. Instead of work work work, right now it should be fuck fuck fuck!"

"I know what you mean, Mom." Sarah slid up to nuzzle Linda's bare back. She hated to part with her mother so very much. "How much of it is really necessary?"

"I'm thinking about it more and more, my love." Mother and daughter rubbed noses, eyes closed.

Another soulful kiss and Sarah watched her mother's ample buttocks jouncing as she trotted away to the bathroom. Linda joined her husband just as he was finishing up.

"What do you think?" She asked, helping him rinse the last of the soap from his back and buttocks.

"I don't know what to think." He turned to his wife, looking into her eyes. She returned the gaze, looking up, smiling.

"I know what you mean. We need to process."

"Last night...did you guys..."

Linda nodded. "I don't think Sarah would mind me talking about it...like we have many secrets left."

"Damn." Michael kissed his wife and stepped out of the shower, wrapping himself in a thick towel. Linda proceeded to wash herself clean. "Ouch!" As predicted, her pussy was sore, but she savored it with pride.

"Flat tire, yes," Michael said into the handset. "Cancel my first two appointments, but I'll be there by 10am, so don't worry." His eyes conveyed great disappointment at having to address the world outside. "We'll make this happen." He placed the handset back into its cradle and turned to Sarah, splayed out across the messy bed.

"My god, what a mess you are," he smiled, leaning over to kiss his daughter one more time before leaving. "Go join your mother and get washed up. Let's talk when I get home from work."

"Okay, Dad." Sarah wanted to give him a big hug but didn't want to get sex all over his clean, white shirt. "I'm so glad this happened!"

"Me, too, my love." He tousled her hair. The next moment, Sarah heard the rumble of his Chrysler Imperial in the garage, then he was gone.

"Looks like a taxi to the airport for me." Linda helped her daughter wash away the funk and goo.

"Yipe!" Sarah winced.

"You're sore, too, huh?"

The young woman nodded.

"Doing okay, my love?" Linda stood with her back to Sarah as the young woman zipped up the back of her dress. "Please be honest. A lot has happened and I'm still trying to figure it out myself."

"Yes, Mom, really." She buckled her black, patent leather shoes, tugging at long, white socks. "I just want you back here with us so we can continue this...whatever this is."

Linda held Sarah against her bosom as she spoke into the handset. "Yes, that's right. Just pull up to the curb." Although Linda had her own car, she didn't want to park it at the airport, out in the elements, for a full week, and Sarah had yet to learn how to drive to her mother's satisfaction.

The cabbie put Linda's striped suitcase in the trunk as the two women climbed inside the yellow utilitarian vehicle.

"Are you two going to talk?" Linda asked although she knew the answer. She was just making chatter as she wouldn't see her daughter for a whole week. Sadness and regret pressed on her chest like a weight, and she fought to keep from abandoning her work responsibilities.

A major turning point, and I have to be halfway across the country. Fucking ridiculous.

"Of course."

Mother and daughter tried to keep at least a few inches of daylight between them. They both wanted so much to touch and kiss and fondle.

"Maybe you should wait until I get back?" Linda asked.

"I dunno." Sarah's eyes became sad. "I really want to do it now. I just..."

"I know, I know."

"Don't be mad at me, Mom."

Linda snorted, taking Sarah against her bosom, but chastely, like a good mother, which she was. "Are you kidding? Have at it."

A moment of silence passed. The taxi took the airport exit from the freeway. They only had a few minutes remaining before mother and daughter would part. Linda's brain went through a checklist of items.

"Speaking of kidding, you DO have those birth control pills of mine, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Let's not have any accidents."

"Mom, I'm not a baby."

"I should've gotten your own prescription for you a long time ago. I don't know what I was thinking!"

Linda glanced up and saw the cabbie watching them through the rear-view mirror. "What are YOU looking at?" Her brow creased. "Keep your eyes on the road!"

As the taxi screeched up to airport departures, the two women managed to refrain from any display that would betray their new relationship. They shared a chaste kiss and a hug as Linda sighed into her daughter's ear.

"Goddamn, it. You know how much I love you?"

"Mom, you need to get going or you'll miss your plane."

"I know, I know." Another kiss.

"One thing I insist on." Linda looked Sarah in the eye.

"I think I can guess. Yes, I'll call you if and when it happens."

With a last kiss, Linda passed the cabbie a couple of bills, then Sarah watched the backs of her mother's stockinged legs and black pumps as she walked away, her full ass swaying perfectly until she disappeared with her suitcase through a pair of sliding glass doors.

"Primrose High School," Sarah said to the cabbie.

Once the plane was aloft, Linda pulled down the plastic shade, shutting out the sun. She was lucky to have the seat beside her empty so she could stretch out. She let the seat back and closed her eyes, mulling through the events of the past twenty-four hours.

Okay, I discovered Michael wants to fuck Sarah, then I make him come pretending to be Sarah. Then Sarah and I have sex, then...

Linda, already slipping into a dream state, shuddered. In her netherworld, she envisioned the reunion, one long week away, when they could further define their new relationship. She wondered if Sarah would wait for her mother to return before losing her cherry to Michael. It didn't matter. The wheels were turning, and whatever happened would be for the best.

God, I'm such a pervert, but I wish we would've taken out the camcorder.

Again, she quivered, thinking of capturing their newfound sexcapades for posterity. Family home movies, indeed!

Thank god for video technology. Sending eight-millimeter film like that off to Kodak would get us arrested for sure!

Fortunately, Linda was able to nap for the four hours it took for the plane to arrive at its destination. For better or worse, she was plagued by sex dreams and no prizes for guessing what they were about. Some rough turbulence shook her awake and she thought Michael was orgasming against her. She let out a yelp, her eyes bugging open.

Jesus, did I just come?

She was rubbing the crotch of her pantyhose, her pussy wet and throbbing. She looked around innocently.

Shit, did anyone see me?

Nobody seemed to notice her little outburst except for a pale, creepy-looking twentysomething with oily, spiked hair who grinned at her with uneven teeth. Linda grimaced back at him, quickly hiding her face with a magazine.

God, let this flight be over. I need to get somewhere private and masturbate!

The plane touched down right on time, and soon she grabbed her suitcase and was on her way to the hotel. In the taxi, she kept rubbing her knees through a sheer layer of nylon. She didn't notice her hand creeping up her skirt until she locked eyes with the cabbie, again in the rearview mirror.

What is it with these fuckers?

Immediately, she smoothed down her skirt, glaring back at the cabbie, crossing her hands in her lap, face annoyed and impatient. Once the hotel room door slammed shut, she hastily stripped down, climbing naked onto the big bed. Fingers went inside as her other hand squeezed her breast, tugging on the nipple.

"Oh, my fucking god," she hissed at the ceiling as her drenched pussy burned with pleasure and pain. "Sweet Sarah, Michael, goddamn fucking incest, YES!" Linda climaxed quickly, then again, tears streaming down her cheeks, as she sobbed. "Watch your mother come. Watch me come! YES!! YESSS!!!"

She didn't remember unpacking, placing some intimate items in the dresser drawer, and hanging her business attire out to be pressed. Despite the nap, Linda was still exhausted, both physically and emotionally, from the past twenty-four hours.

She ordered room service and, sitting naked on the bed, inhaled a green salad and surf 'n' turf platter. She eventually put the utensils aside and ate with her hands, gorging until everything was gone, she was so hungry.

Nothing like good, copious sex to stimulate my appetite!

She slid under the covers, sighing as soft, cotton sheets caressed her smooth skin. A few more hours of sleep and she awoke, blinking her eyes in the fading light, staring at the ceiling.

They should be home by now.

She reached over to the phone, picked up the handset, and dialed 0.

"Operator, this is Linda Harris. I'd like to place a collect call to Michael Harris." Linda gave the city, state, and phone number. After a few rings, someone on the other end picked up.

"Hello?" It was Sarah.

"Collect call for Michael Harris from Linda Harris," the operator's distant voice crackled. "Will you accept the charges?"

"Yes."

"Honey?" Linda smiled.

"Are you there, Mom? Are you all right?"

"Yes, my love. I miss you so very much." Linda almost broke into tears, she was so happy to hear her daughter's voice.

"Flight okay?"

"Yes."

"How's the hotel? Did you get any sleep?" Sarah asked the usual series of travel questions.

"Hotel's fine, and sleep so-so." Linda felt the coiled phone cord rubbing coldly against her bare, erect nipple. That and the sound of her daughter's voice made her pussy start to throb.

Dammit, Linda! So wet and ready and it's just a phone call!

"God, I hate that you're so far off." Sarah's meek, childlike voice sounded like it was two time zones away because it was.

"Me, too, my love." Mother sighed. She allowed the cord to continue passing back and forth across her sensitive bud, stoking the fire. Her free hand slipped under the covers to rub the inside of her smooth thigh, inches from her wetness. "Is your father home, yet?"

"No, Mom. He called to say he'd be late, so I'm just getting my homework done and waiting."

"Waiting," Linda repeated the word, her brain mulling over what multiple scenarios that might unfold once Michael returned. She also thought of the long-distance charges and how she needed to keep the conversation short, much as she hated to. Before she could tell her daughter good night, hang up the phone, and masturbate herself to sleep, Sarah spoke up.

"Mom?"

"Yes, love."

"I'm really horny."

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Sarah." Linda shuddered. "So am I."

"Can we get off together? I want you to listen to me come. Is that okay?"

"Over the phone?"

"Please? I really need to come for you."

Linda didn't respond immediately, but pushed the covers down to her feet, opening her legs wide. Her pussy was so sore, she opted not to slip her fingers inside, so she laid her hand flat over her thick, springy bush, pressing against her swollen bud. "Oh, god, yes!"

"I'm naked and I'm fingering my pussy."

"I'm rubbing myself, too, but my pussy's too sore to put my fingers in, honey."

"I know, Mom. It stings, but it still feels good."

"God, you're so tight down there."

Sarah giggled, then exhaled loudly into the mouthpiece.

"Are you touching that spot?"

"Y-yesss..." The young woman hissed. "Mmmm...nnng...ohhh, fuck!"

"Oh, sweet girl." Linda's hand circled her fur as she closed her eyes. "Fuck is right. It's fun to play with your G-spot, huh?"

"Yes...yes, Mom." Sarah smacked her lips. "Are you playing, too?"

"Uh-huh." Linda suddenly realized she was on a hotel phone making a collect call. She knew there was a chance that someone was listening. She was so worked up by then, she didn't care.

Fuck it. Let them get off with us.

"I wish you could be here in bed with me."

"Same here." The pressure was building. Linda placed the handset where it was cradled by her shoulder, pressing against her ear. It freed up her hand to do more naughty mischief. "Sarah, tug your nipple like I'm doing right now."

"Okay...mmmm, yes!"

"Your body is so beautiful, Sarah. I love your tits, too. I love sucking them and playing with your nipples."

"Same here, Mom. Your tits are so nice and big, and I love your hard, thick nipples in my mouth." The young woman was panting by now. "My pussy's about to burst."

"Uh-huh," Linda's hips moved against her hand as she continued torturing her nipple.

God, that didn't take long!

"Getting there...yes!"

"Do you think we can come together?"

"We can try, love." Linda could hear the wet slogging of Sarah's finger inside her tight, wet, virginal pussy. The sound spurred her on, closer and closer to orgasm.

"I think I heard the front door slam," The young woman whimpered as she approached the inevitable.

"Oh, yes, my love." Linda envisioned a delicious surprise for her husband. "Keep on...steady...I'm almost there."

"Me, too, Mom. Getting close."

"Just a little bit more."

"Yes...yes...here it comes!"

"Yes, sweet baby, YES!!!" Linda heard Michael's voice in the background.

"Oh, my god!" He said in the distance as his daughter's orgasm hit.

"Ohhh, YES...YES!!!" Sarah cried out. "Dad's here! He's watching me!" The young woman wailed in ecstasy. "Dad's watching me come!!! FUCK!!!"

That did it. The thought of Michael watching his daughter climax by her own hand, plus Sarah's use of that magic word, pushed her over the edge.

"Yes, my love, YES! Coming, Sarah, COMING!!!" She growled into the mouthpiece, crinkling her nose like an animal possessed. Linda released her breast as repeated shocks of pleasure wracked her matronly body, making it quiver.

"Yes, Mom! Oh, god, YES!!!" Her daughter wailed, another wave crashing over her helpless, young form. "FUUUCKKK!!! AHHHGGG!!!"

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Come! Come! Come for us!" Linda let the handset roll away as she bucked through another soaring crest, her ass tensing repeatedly as Sarah's now-faint whimpering continued to come out of the earpiece.

Fuck!

Linda kept her hand pressed against her fur until the spasms subsided, her passion quelled for the moment as she let out of huge grin, sniffing her fingers, luxuriating in a moment of satisfaction. Finally, she picked up the handset.

"Baby?" She whispered into the mouthpiece. "Baby, are you there?"

A moment's silence, then Sarah responded. "Uh-huh."

"That was incredible, my love."

"Oh, Mom, yes!"

"And your father saw it all?"

"Uh-huh. Now he's in bed with me."

"Oh, really?" Once again, Linda's mind spun up. Although the orgasm was strong, she couldn't stop rubbing her stomach and thighs, it felt so good, so warm and comforting.

"Oh, fuck...ahhhh...mmmm."

"What's happening?"

Sarah's breaths quivered over thousands of miles of copper wire to reach her mother's ear. "His hands are all over me."

"Oh, yes, my love." Linda gently stroked her fingertips over thick, wet fur. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Mom." The young woman sighed. "Very much...ohhhh...it feels so good."

"All over your young, naked body," Linda sighed, creating a scenario in her mind. "Ohhh, yes, no doubt, my angel." Envisioning her husband's strong, loving hands handling their daughter's pale, delicate flesh, she couldn't help but start teasing her clit again.

"Ohhhh, my god, Dad!"

"Tell me what's happening. Please!"

"He's playing with my nipples."

"Tell your father to suck them."

Sarah's voice became faint as she pulled away from the mouthpiece. "Suck them, Dad. Mom wants you to." A pause. "I want you to."

The next moment, Sarah whimpered loudly, enflaming her mother even more.

"Fuck, yeah!" Linda started rubbing her clit more aggressively, thinking of Michael's mouth glued to his daughter's diminutive breast, lips curled back as she nursed his desire.

"Oh, shit, Dad, ohhhh...ahhhhggg!"

Linda could hear lip-smacking and her daughter gasping for air.

"M-mom...I...ohhhh, fuck...now, he's going down on me!"

"Goddamn, YES!" Sore pussy be damned, Linda slipped her finger inside and started frigging wetly against her juicy bits.

"He's playing with my tits and eating my pussy, Mom!"

"Jesus, honey, that's so hot."

"It feels so good!" Her voice again became faint. "Goddammit, eat my pussy, Dad...EAT ME!!!"

Linda could hear Michael moan in the background. Masturbating to the sounds of incestuous cunnilingus, she so very much wished she could watch them, Father's face moving against his daughter's pussy, nuzzling her downy, blonde pubis as he devoured her, tongue lapping up her sweet, virginal juices. She couldn't believe another climax was about to hit.

"Sh-shit, Mom...nnng...yes, YES!" Sarah's voice was wild with passion. "Coming...COMING!!!"

Again, the two women, separated by thousands of miles, climaxed together with the help of good ol' Ma Bell. Linda babbled incoherent words, lost in orgasmic bliss, as her daughter's tiny voice crackled in the earpiece with words of ecstasy.

Once she had settled down, Linda licked and sucked the juices from her fingers, making a loud smacking noise as she savored the heady musk, rubbing some under her nose and on her face.

"Mom? Are you licking your fingers?"

Her mouth still occupied, Linda moaned loudly, smiling to herself.

"God, Dad really knows how to eat pussy, huh?"

Linda finally spoke. "Yes, love. He knows his way around a woman's body. You're going to find that out pretty quick."

"Uh-huh, oh...Dad wants to talk with you."

"Okay."

"Baby?" Michael's deep voice cut through the distance, filling Linda's ear, forcing another smile and surge of loving warmth.

"My love."

"Everything okay?"

"Oh, yes, darling."

"Good. I came home to our naked girl getting off, and I just had to..."

"Of course." Linda stretched out like a big, satisfied lioness on the bed, gazing at the glittering popcorn ceiling. "You two have a lot to talk about...and explore."

"Uh-huh. It was a brutal day at work and I'm too whipped to do much tonight, but we're going to sleep together." Michael snorted.

Linda could hear the metal clinking of her husband's belt buckle being undone.

"Your impatient daughter's already getting me undressed."

"Well, you need to hang up the phone and get on with things." Despite her desire to stay on the phone with her family all night, Linda was thinking of the long-distance charges they were racking up. "I'll call you tomorrow night around 8 your time?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Michael sounded distracted. "I don't think she wants to wait much longer." His voice sounded far away. "Ohhh, damn, Sarah, hold on...let me hang up the phone!"

Linda laughed, delighted. Gently, she placed the handset back in its cradle and switched out the light by the bed. Although she was already excited about tomorrow evening, Mother, still sniffing the musk from her fingers, fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

The wake-up call from the front desk came early, and the day went on as planned for Linda. Her presentation went well and she felt good about the hard work she had done to put it together. Still, thoughts of Sarah and Michael and what they had in store for that evening distracted her.

"Mrs. Harris, there's a letter for you," the front desk clerk called out when he spotted her crossing the lobby. Mystified, she leaned against one of the large, white columns dominating the expansive, luxurious space and examined the small, blue envelope.