Sarah's Off to College

Story Info
Sarah and her father get closer on the trip to college.
3.4k words
4.29
74.1k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbuttz78
jbuttz78
14 Followers

Sarah was sitting in the living looking at all the things she had accumulated over the years that now needed to be moved to her new dorm room across the state when her dad walked in.

"Uncle Rick will be here in about five minutes, then we can start loading up and leave by 11:00, should put us at Southeastern by 3:00"

Sarah's dad had been quiet the last couple of days as she packed all her things. It had been just the two of them in the house for so long and now he'd be all alone. She knew he was struggling with it but would never tell her and make her worry when she was so excited to be out on her own.

Sarah's mother had left when Sarah was just a baby, heading back to her family in South Texas. Her dad had raised her ever since, making sure her needs were met while sacrificing his own desires along the way.

There was a honk in the driveway that signaled uncle Rick's arrival, and Sarah got up to open the front door.

The great thing about uncle Rick was that he loved cars and was always driving something new. This time it was King Ranch F150 with the darkest tinted windows Sarah had ever seen.

The problem with uncle Rick is that he was always looking for a deal, so he only bought used vehicles, and there was almost always something wrong with them.

"Y'all like it? Got a great deal! Only problem is the front seat is jammed all the way back and the electronic controls aren't working." Uncle Rick shouted from the driver door as he hopped out "I'll get it fixed eventually, but we should be able to make it work today."

As he hugged Sarah and made his way inside to see what needed to be loaded his attitude changed and Sarah could tell he was a little worried about fitting everything, but ever the optimist, he said nothing.

"Why does an 18 year old have so much stuff?" Rick asked his younger brother "James, I remember when we drove you to college you had one duffel bag and a backpack."

"Times are changing Rick, dorm rooms are like hotels these days, a lot different than the two twin beds and mini fridge you dropped me off in 18 years ago" James said with a smirk towards his daughter, "let's get loaded up so we can get on the road man."

It took about half an hour for the two of them to load up the truck as Sarah reminded them what was fragile and what wasn't. At the end of it all there were three boxes left and only the front and rear passenger seats were still empty. As Rick had mentioned before, the front seat was jammed all the way to the back making the rear passenger seat too small for the boxes to fit. They fit fine up on the front seat, but created a wall that didn't allow the driver to see out of the passenger side window. Coupled with the boxes in the driver side rear seat and rear middle seat, whoever was driving was surrounded by cardboard boxes and could only see to their left out the side window and forward out of the windshield. Luckily the driver was mostly a straight shot on the highway and not too much merging or turning involved until they got to campus.

"Well guys, looks like you two gotta squeeze into that last seat, sorry it's such tight quarters" Rick said when they were all done.

"Yeah, unfortunately it's gonna be a tight ride. How do you want to do this?" James asked his only child.

Sarah's father was just over 6' tall and extremely athletic. He'd been on an athletic scholarship to college when he got Sarah's mom pregnant and dropped out. He still had a full head of hair and for 36 years old he could probably still hang with the young guys in the dating game if he wanted to.

Sarah was shorter than her dad by about 7" and had a tight athletic body. Her mother was Hispanic and graced Sarah with her dark hair and tan skin. She had been a gymnast as a child, but switched to diving in high school. She'd never aspired to college sports but it kept her body looking great and the attention of the swim team on her, which she enjoyed.

"How about I sit on your lap?" Sarah said, "That'll give us the most room to spread our legs and hopefully I don't make you too uncomfortable dad."

"I guess, sounds better than being crammed in side by side." James replied "I'm ready for a nap so let's get in there and hit the road."

James jumped in the seat and Sarah could already tell it was going to be a tighter fit than she thought. Her dad's knees were almost touching the back of the front seat leaving almost no room for her. She climbed in and had to decide whether she put her legs on the outside of her dad's or the inside, she chose outside and settled in.

Being shorter than her dad, sitting on his lap put their faces at about equal height, which made it convenient enough for her to rest her head on her father's shoulder if she wanted to take a nap for a little bit of the ride.

Uncle Rick pulled out of the neighborhood, made a couple turns and they were on the highway by 10:45.

"I'm going to try and shut my eyes for a bit, want to be well rested to move all your boxes up to the third floor when we get there." James whispered in his daughters ear and then kissed her on the cheek. "I'm so proud of you and the young woman you've become."

Sarah blushed, "I love you dad, thanks for everything you've done for me." She twisted around in her fathers lap so she could give him a kiss on the cheek too, then gave him a quick peck on the lips and turned back around.

James was asleep in five minutes.

Uncle Rick's new truck had been outfitted with a set of all terrain tires, giving the truck a little bit of a rumble as they sped down the highway. It also gave a little bit of road noise which, coupled with the music on the radio, ensured Sarah couldn't hear her uncle for the life of her.

The rumble from the tires, and the way her and her father were positioned in the seat also caused another issue. As her father slept he slouched down in the seat a little, which in turn caused Sarah to slide down her dad's lap and into the front seat, at which point she'd place her left hand on the top of the boxes to her left and her right hand would grab the handle at the top of the truck's door, and she would lift herself up so her knees weren't jammed into the seat and sit back down, just a little further up on her dad.

This worked well the first couple of times until she realized that now her vagina was directly resting on her father's crotch. She also realized that the sun dress she was wearing had been riding up every time she rearranged herself, and now there was nothing but cotton panties between her crotch and her dad's gym shorts.

The thought of sitting right on top of her father's manhood sent a shiver of arousal through her body, followed closely by a wave of shame.

She decided she'd try and get some sleep too, and leaned back with her head beside her dad's to close her eyes.

————————————

Sarah woke up and new there was an issue immediately, her underwear was soaked. Her first instinct was to immediately take off her panties and hide them so her father didn't notice once the wetness transferred to his gym shorts. She lifted her hips up and slid her panties off, rearranged a little higher on her dad, as she had again slid forward while she slept, and hid her wet underwear in the box to her left.

She felt a wave of relief come over her until she realized what else had happened while she slept.

Sarah was not the only one aroused.

The rumbling of the truck had transferred through her father's crotch and ground his manhood into his daughter's vagina while they slept.

He was hard as a rock.

As Sarah had rearranged herself throughout their trip, not only had it pushed her sundress up until there wasn't anything covering her ass sitting in her father's lap, it had also slightly pushed his gym shorts down every time. Now, coupled with his pulsing erection, that had allowed the tip of his penis to escape from the top of his shorts.

Sarah's heart rate was racing as she realized this, and realized further that the escaped tip of her father's penis was now resting at the entrance to her soaking wet vagina.

She could feel the rumbling of the truck transferring through her father and into her vagina through his hard shaft.

She reached down to grab her dad's erect member and move it away from her entrance but it was held down by the waist band of her father's gym shorts. She shimmied her dad's shorts down until his whole shaft and balls were free. She reached down and removed the tip of her father's penis from her vagina, then rested the shaft between the soft lips of her drenched pussy.

Her father had the largest penis she had ever scene. Larger than her high school boyfriend's whom she'd sucked off before breaking up with, and even larger than the guy whose name she didn't even know that fucked her for the first time at her friend's graduation party last weekend.

With her dad's penis resting between her lips and her sitting as far down as she could in her father's lap without affecting the natural curve of his dick, the tip was almost to her belly button. His head of his penis was the size of a lime and for a second she wondered whether or not it would even fit in her pussy regardless of how wet she was.

Through all of this her father hadn't moved a bit and was still sound asleep. She could hear his steady even breathing and feel the gentle rise and fall in his chest.

Sarah sat there for a while, by now rubbing the length of her father's shaft with her pussy without even thinking about it as she began to wonder whether the enormous cock would truly fit inside her.

She had to know.

She reached up and grabbed the handle at the top of the door and pulled herself up as far as she could, then with her other hand grabbed the base of her father's shaft and pointed it right at her dripping hole. As she lowered herself down and felt the head rest at her entrance she was overcome with the same shame she had felt earlier upon discovering their initial situation.

This was wrong, this was her father and she shouldn't be doing this.

She took the head of her father's cock away from her entrance and let it slap back onto his belly, put her left hand on the boxes in the middle seat, and started to lift herself up.

This ended now.

That's when she felt two things simultaneously.

The first was the reappearance of her father's cock head at the entrance to her pussy.

The second was a hand that traced up her calf, over her knee, and on top of her left thigh. It settled on her left hip and started to apply gentle downward pressure. She didn't have the greatest position to hold herself up, and as gravity was helping the hand move her downward, she slowly lowered until the head of her father's penis once again rested at the entrance to her vagina, seemingly held there by her glistening labia.

Once her father's cock was nestled in her entrance, the other hand moved to grab her other hip and exert pressure downwards as well.

She resisted, it was her father, this was wrong, but she slowly slid down until eventually the head of her father's cock popped into her vagina and the sliding stopped.

She twisted around and was looking her father right in the face. He was breathing quickly, and she could feel his heart racing.

"Dad, we can't, this is wrong. There's no coming back from this if we go any further." Sarah pleaded with her father.

"I wanted to see what you felt like" her father said, "I wanted to know what the beautiful woman that's grown up before my eyes felt like, but you're right, this is wrong no matter how it feels," and Sarah felt the pressure on her hips go away and she slowly started to pull herself up.

Still only an inch from her fathers face she whispered "I was curious as to whether or not I could fit you inside me" as the head of his penis popped out of her wet pussy and returned to its resting spot between her labia. Her father looked so sexy in that moment that she couldn't help herself but put her mouth to his and initiate the most arousing kiss she'd ever experienced.

At that moment they heard one word above the sound of the road and the music, a loud "FUCK!", followed by a thud from the front right tire and the whole right side of the truck lurched. Sarah lost her grip on the door handle, followed by her grip on the boxes in the middle seat. Her father reacted by reinitiating his two hand grip on her waist, steadying her above him. A second after the thud from the front right tire, a thud from the rear left tire lurched the whole back of the truck into the air and lifted Sarah and her father off the seat. Because he was gripping her waist and steadying her above him, Sarah's father moved up quicker than she did and Sarah felt the tip of his penis pop back into her vagina. At this point gravity took over and they were slammed back to the seat.

"Fucking 2x4 fell out of the truck in front of me!" Rick yelled from the front seat.

Sarah and her father sat there while they both came to terms with what had happened. Sarah's pussy now completely engulfed her father's penis and was practically melting from the sensations of pleasure coursing through her.

She reached down to feel that shaft going into her to confirm it was all real.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry" Her father said as he rested his forehead on her shoulder and released his grip on her hips.

"There's no going back now" Sarah said as she looked back again at her father. She reached her hands up and eased the straps down on her sun dress, exposing her shoulders, then her breasts, and bunching the material up around her waist.

She grabbed her father's hands and brought them to her breasts, cupping them with his palms and teasing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

She reinitiated their previous kiss and started grinding her ass into her father's lap, enjoying the sensation of having his enormous cock buried deep inside her.

Her father pulled away from their kiss and for a second Sarah thought he was going to end it right there. Then he twisted her body around in his lap so he could lean his head down and engulf her left nipple with his mouth and Sarah new she was in for the best fucking her young body had ever had.

She reached down and grabbed her fathers balls with her right hand as she continued to grind her pussy into his lap. Her left hand went to the back of his head and pushed his face further onto her nipple. His hands explored her body until his left one found her clit and his right hand returned to her right breast.

"Oh daddy" she whispered in her father's ear, "I can't believe it's your cock in my wet pussy. Can you believe your hard cock is buried in your daughter's pussy?"

Sarah's father responded by rolling his lap into her as she rolled her hips forward, pushing his cock deeper and sending his daughter into the beginning of her orgasm.

She could feel the sensation building in her body and knew she was close to climax. Her father's cock moved in her seemingly hitting every pleasure center she had.

When her father moved his hands to the inside of her thighs and spread her legs out wide she knew she was seconds away from cumming all over his cock as it moved inside her.

She felt the first wave wash over her and clenched herself around her father's shaft as she came. Sarah moved her mouth back to her father's and let out a moan. She could feel her wetness dripping out of her pussy as it pulsed around the hardest dick she'd ever felt.

"You make me so wet" she whispered into her fathers ear as he moved his hands to her hips and steadied her writhing body on his lap. His grip was like steel and she knew he was going to do whatever he wanted to her young tight body.

"I want you to fuck me so hard daddy" she whispered as he slowly lifted her up off his soaked lap. As she reached the top of his shaft she leaned back on his chest and rested her head on his shoulder with her mouth next to his ear.

"Fuck your daughter's tight pussy."

And with that Sarah's father commenced with fucking his daughter harder than any woman before her.

Every time he lifted her up on his shaft he tried to get her a little higher until it was just the tip holding his cock in position.

Every time he slammed her down he tried to bury himself deeper in her pussy.

And every time she whispered in his ear, "harder", "deeper", "faster".

He felt his climax coming on slowly, building in his balls and traveling up his shaft until it got to the tip.

Sarah could feel his cock hardening, preparing to unleash its load deep into her pussy. She whispered breathlessly in her father's ear "I want you to cum inside my hot pussy, do you want to come inside your daughter's hot pussy?"

He turned his head to his daughter as he continued to impale her with his hard cock and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked with all the care of a loving father.

"Yes daddy, I want you to fill me so bad," Sarah whimpered.

Sarah's father slammed her down on his cock two more times and felt his climax overcome him.

Sarah felt his entire length expand to fill her completely, and then felt the head of his penis grow deep inside her and explode. She could feel his hot cum fill all her voids and coat her insides.

She resumed grinding in her father's lap, trying to make sure every bit of cum he had in him made its way into her.

She kissed her father passionately as he continued to spasm inside her, filling her up until they could both feel it dripping out of her.

For a while they stayed like that. A father buried deep inside his daughter. The man that made her slowly pumping every last bit of seed into her and overflowing her.

Eventually Sarah turned to her father and whispered "I love you."

"I love you too" he whispered back.

Sarah reached down and pulled her father's semi erect penis out of her. As she pulled the tip out her father's cum slowly dripped out of her still wet pussy.

She scooped some of his cum up with her fingers and brought it to her mouth to taste. Her hand returned his slick cock and started stroking, having no idea how long they'd been driving, Sarah wanted to get fucked again if she could.

As she stroked his cock they heard the music turn down and Uncle Rick yell back that the next exit was for campus.

"Hope y'all had a comfy ride!"

jbuttz78
jbuttz78
14 Followers