Sarah's Surprise Doctor's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael could have brought me to orgasm by just continuing this, but there was more to come. He stopped his rocking and his hand. He withdrew his fingers from my ass. He left the vibrator inside and positioned one of my hands under my hips to hold it in place. Michael began lubricating his cock. I knew what was next, but I felt nervous despite having been opened up wide with the speculum earlier.

"OK, I think you're ready. Again, there will be pressure, but it shouldn't hurt." he told me.

He climbed on top of the table, he straddled the back of my thighs and stared at my bum for a moment. Then, Michael took a hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down my the seam of my ass. Each time he passed my puckered hole, he'd push at it a little to see if it would give way to the swollen head of his cock. I could feel how large it was getting, and the heat coming from his engorged member was nearly burning. I had never felt so much heat coming off of someone before.

I started rocking my hips back and forth to allow the vibrator to slide in and out. My cheeks touched his legs, and I crooked one finger down to hit my clit each time the vibrator sunk deeper into my canal. God, I was so wet, I could feel my juices running from between my lips. I braced myself and tried to relax as much as I could, knowing that at any moment the swollen head of his cock would penetrate my ass.

It seemed like it had been an hour of this, but I'm sure it was only a minute or so, and then it happened. I felt him press his swollen head against me, the warmth was the first thing I noticed on the entrance to my bottom. This was followed by the pressure of his trying to enter me.

"Ohhhh....," I moaned out as he started to spread my butt open. "Baby, go easy. Please be gentle with me." I pleaded and closed my eyes.

"I'll be gentle Sarah. You just try to relax the muscles of your bottom, and try pushing out a bit, it'll help me enter you, which will help you." He replied to me.

I did just as he asked. I took a breath and relaxed my opening, pushed out a bit and he slid right in. I gasped, I groaned as my bottom protested against his cock, I could feel the pain and the tightness. Michael kept still in me and let me adjust.

"Ok..." I blew the air in my lungs out, "Ok... one .... Just one minute, then, then you should be able to move." I explained. My eyes shut, I kept tightening and loosening my muscles around his cock. After a minute or so, the pressure and pain subsided, almost completely.

"You tell me if you need to stop, ok my girl?" he explained as he started to rock back and forth slowly and not deep at all.

I didn't reply, just nodded. He called me his girl. I wonder if he meant it? I liked the sound of it, of him taking me, of me being his. He was after all, claiming my ass and my pussy at once.

Soft mewls and moans escaped my mouth, maybe a whimper or two at first as he started fucking both of my holes at once. I had never, ever, experienced anything like it. The fullness, the sensation of being penetrated twice at the same time. It was raw, it was rough, it was amazing and I didn't want it to stop.

Soon, Michael had his hands on my hips and was pulling my body against his, pulling my body into his, onto his, spearing me, taking me. I was rubbing my clit furiously and I could feel the orgasm building. I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass. I knew I could probably tight it, milk him and make him cum. But, I wanted to keep it going, just for a little while longer.

We were both sweating, I could feel his sweat running down his legs and hitting my ass cheeks. I could feel the occasional bead of sweat leave his forehead an bounce off of the small of my back. It would roll down, between my cheeks and mingle with the lubrication he used to enter me. I could hear him groaning as he fucked my tiny body. He was close, I was close. I thought to myself 'let's do this thing, let me see if I can make us cum together. I wanted it for him and I wanted it for me. I wanted him to take me and make me sore, make me cum as his cum flowed out of him and deep into my body.

"Michael? " I called to him "baby, fuck me, fuck me deep, and cum in me." I cried out.

"You want me to cum in you? Are you sure?" He asked me in a breathy voice as he pulled me into him.

I nodded in agreement "Please, please cum in me, I want to feel you cum deep in my ass." I begged.

He pulled my body against him harder, my breasts were swaying back and forth, I moaned and cried out as he fucked me furiously 'Oh! Oh yes, unnnnn..ooohhh... ooo... baby, yes!" I started to cum myself, I couldn't contain it. I felt my orgasm build up and it was like a freight train of electricity surging through me. Once it started, there was no stopping it. It took over my body and I cried out in passion and my body bucked against his as it frayed every nerve I had.

"Oh god!" He cried out, "I'm cumming Sarah. I'm cumming harrrrddd!" he screamed as he thrust his cock as much as he could deep into my ass. I shrieked as he did.

"Yes, yes baby, cum in me, cum for your girl." I coaxed him and responded with a look of sheer pleasure as glimpsed him over my shoulder and came again myself, screaming out with him.

I could feel his cock expand with pressure and heat, then in an instant, like time stood still, and there was a massive gushing feeling of hot liquid streaming into my body. His cock throbbed and threads of hot cum spurted out of the tip of him and deep into me. Deeper into me than anything or anyone had ever gone. I couldn't believe the feeling of it. I usually use protection, so no one had ever cum in me before. I know it wasn't my pussy, but I still relished the feeling of him cumming in me, it was so primal. He grunted as he emptied his balls into my bottom.

Michael started to collapse as his orgasm finished, and his seed emptied into me. I lowered myself down onto the cool table and he lay his body on top of me. The pressure of his body pressed against mine felt so captivating. I couldn't move until he did, and I was perfectly happy like that. I could still feel him twitching inside of me, his cock still throbbing.

"I think I'm still cumming in you." Michael said with a tired smile.

"Mmmm, yes, you are. " I replied.

After what was probably a few minutes, but felt like lovely hours, his cock slipped from my ass. I eep'd as my hole was vacated and started to close. Michael got up and got some wipes. He spread my legs and made me perfectly clean. He paid special attention to each crevice and inch of skin. He lifted me up a bit so that he could make sure I was spotless. He rubbed the sore entrance to my bottom and I hissed through clenched teeth. Yeah, it was sore, but oh such a divine soreness. Pain and pleasure mixed all around my body. I was in a daze as I slowly got up and dressed. Michael watched my body as I put my clothes back on.

"What?" I said modestly, covering my breasts as I put my bra, that I hadn't remembered removing, back on.

"You're so beautiful," he confessed.

I bounced on the balls of my feet as I put my top on, "why thank you, sir. You're too kind and very handsome yourself." I said with a giddy smile.

Michael and I locked up the lab and he walked me back to my dorm. We kissed for a while under the street lamps before we said our goodbyes and I went inside, sore and happy.

I snuck into my room. Thankfully, my roommate was passed out. I showered and changed and went to bed exhausted.

The next day, I found myself in the library after all of my classes. I was standing in a long row of books, by myself. My hair in a ponytail, my pencil between my teeth, my tongue fondling its surface, I could feel the lettering with the tip. I was laser focused on the content of a book.

All of the sudden I jumped and eep'd out loud as a body slid behind mine and fondled by bottom. I was going to shriek out loud until I looked and saw Michael's smiling face. I lowered myself down and smiled back, "Hi" I said.

"Hi," he replied "want to check out my lab later? I think you might like it." he had an evil grin across his face.

"Naughty man," I smiled back. "You'll have to show me how to get there." My eyebrows raised and I giggled as he laughed, our fingers locked together and we shared a passionate kiss right there, between the books.


12