Sarah's Tale Ch. 03 "Spring Break"

Story Info
Sarah sneaks some time with her Dad while on vacation.
4.1k words
4.66
14.6k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Marks smiled as the door to the luxurious suite softly clicked shut. Her mother had finally left to go hiking with the rest of her siblings, leaving Sarah to relax at the resort with her father. Her body was flushed with desire, aching with the pent up lust that had built up after a whole week in close proximity to her Dad without her usual sexual outlet.

Tussling her long luscious locks of straight golden hair, Sarah turned back from the door, gathering the loose cloth of her shirt and tying it in a knot at the small of her back so that the shirt clung taut to her petite feminine frame and tightened over the swell of her large firm breasts. They were perky in a way that told every man who laid eye on them that she was in her sexual prime, fertile and ready for only the strongest, most worthy of men to breed her.

She turned and admired her ass in the mirror adjacent to her in the hallway as she passed it. The tropical sun had done quite a number on her, but she was moving from the initial shocked red to a natural bronze tan that made her skin shine. She was wearing tight black spandex booty shorts emblazoned with the word "CHEER" over her toned muscled ass. Underneath the booty shorts she was also wearing a white hip hugging thong that was already beginning to soak up the wetness of her pent up anticipation. The fabric of the thong was showing through the taut spandex, and she knew he would be hard just looking at her everyone else who had seen her today had been trying to hide their tenting swim trunks.

Sarah was accustomed to the good life, both her parents had high-level executive jobs that allowed their family to live easy. But even she had to admit the resort suite was the height of luxury. Sarah marveled at the idea that her mom had ok'd the expense. It was built onto a private cove with its own beach. Four spacious bedrooms centered around a central common/living area furnished with a fire pit, day beds, a bar and countless other amenities. On the roof a jungle canopied balcony offered a stunning vista of the crystal blue ocean waters.

Sarah had truly been relishing every opportunity to flirt with and around, tease and be near her dad, Evan. The tropic heat and proximity to the beach provided the perfect excuse to wear as little as possible without making her Mom suspicious, but a full week with the rest of her family made Sarah appreciate just how unique her father was compared to everyone else around her. Evan Marks was just as physically perfect as his gorgeous young daughter. Aside from his gruff handsome face, strong jawline and fantastic eyebrows he was incredibly fit, a tall man in his early 40s, with lean muscles that made Sarah feel safe, horny and incredibly lucky all in one dangerously sexy package.

Speaking of his package, Sarah had the distinct privilege and pleasure of knowing exactly how long and girthy his cock was. During the summer of Sarah's 18th birthday she had confessed her feelings to her Dad, surprised and delighted to discover that her parents were in a open relationship and that her Father had been watching her flaunt her flourishing sexuality all summer long, guarding his guilty incestuous thoughts with a gruff exterior and staunch discipline that kept his lips sealed until Sarah's confession changed everything. One thing led to another and soon the two were secretly and frequently satisfying each other's prodigious libidos. It wasn't long before they truly started falling in love. Evan had already hated the thought of her being so far while away at college and had more or less found an excuse to relocate his company's headquarters to the west coast. Work kept him in the same town as Sarah most days, but he would occasionally fly out to the east coast where their family lived to spend the weekend with the rest of the family.

Despite the fact she'd have to return to being "simply Evan's Daughter", Sarah had been looking forward to this vacation. She had spent the past week sunning herself and swimming, enjoying the attention her buxom young bikini-clad body attracted from nearby beachgoers and resort staff. There weren't many other people at the resort, exclusivity being a portion of the experience, and those present tended to either be locked in corporate meetings up in the conference rooms, older wealth, or eager young service workers. Sarah had initially felt out of place. She was very clearly the main object of male attention there, but there weren't many young men her age that weren't working the hotel. She had quickly grown to appreciate the extra perks and service her aura afforded her. There was a pool boy who had made it a habit to bring her a towel every time she went to the beach. Several porters had tried to chat her up, asking if she would be willing to meet her out on the town, but Evan had expressly forbidden such a thing. The extra attention was clearly getting to her father's nerves. He had scolded the bartender for talking with her constantly the other day, giving her a furious look that earned her a scolding from Mom for being "overprotective". Sarah couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation as it played out before her.

She had missed her family, despite a twinge of jealousy that her mother was sharing her father's bed instead of her for the week. She loved her mom, and Sarah had to admit it was nice to spend quality time with her. They had gone for a long hike together and talked about life and college. She had missed talking to her, and made up her mind to call her more often after they got back from their trip. Sarah wondered how it would go over if she told her about her husband's relationship with his oldest daughter. She was getting the sense that though she hoped that day would never come, she would never truly be able to claim her father as her own without her mom's knowledge and consent. For now, it was easier to enjoy the reunion, despite the ache it left in her loins. Also present on the trip were the twins. Sarah had a younger sister named Melody and an even younger (twin) brother called Hunter. The two were just finishing high school and had enthusiastically badgered Sarah with questions about college, sex and life. The truth was that she had enjoyed catching up with her family and teasing her Dad from afar. Part of her was incredibly frustrated by the need to wait, but another part of her knew that the pent up sexual tension was incredible, and that the sex would be even hotter and more passionate for each day that went by apart.

The night they had all arrived at the suite, Sarah had sat on her father's lap after dinner as the family was catching up in the suite's cozy living room. Sarah and Evan had arrived first, hitting rush hour traffic on the way from the airport. When they had finally checked into the suite Evan had tried to begin their stay at that location with a stern lecture about needing to keep their secret. Inevitably, it had only taken half an hour for that conversation to cease once she had taken his manhood into her mouth. They had been moments away from escalating further, truly stripping all their clothing off and going at it when the door had buzzed, bringing them back to reality. Quickly dressing and straightening out their clothing, she did not envy the case of blue balls she had left her dad with at the start of this trip. Sitting on his lap after almost having been caught had been simultaneously terrifying and intensely arousing. She could feel her father's thick erection up against her bikini bottoms, yearning for her fertile young pussy while everyone was around and watching. His need for her was like electricity and she could feel it whenever he was close to her, coursing between father and daughter with fierce intensity.

Together, they had stolen any spare moment while swimming in the ocean, walking on the beach or hiking, kissing and groping each other when they could be sure no one else was around. She made sure to sun herself topless whenever he was nearby and especially to casually flirt with the many older men who hung out at the resort's beaches when he was within earshot. One night when they went to dinner, Sarah wore a short black dress without panties, whispering this tantalizing information into Evan's ear as they arrived at the restaurant. She did yoga in her bikini where he could admire her lithe form gleaming in the afternoon sun. She ate more bananas and popsicles that week on the beach than she had cumulatively in the past ten years. She slipped her fingers into his swim trunks when they were swimming, fondling his massive cock before Sarah's mom swam over and she was forced to pull her hand away.

At one point early on they had even managed to slip away while the family was out tide-pooling. Evan had discovered a semi-submerged cave and given a surreptitious tug on Sarah's arm. Together, they had meandered off to check it out. After a while and a bit of exploring, a quiet spot appeared where they could try to relax and be intimate. Evan had been unable to stop himself. He had grabbed her by the hips and pulled the thin white fabric of her swimsuit bottoms aside, entering her from behind with a desperate fury and fucking her while they were both standing upright. Sarah had been giggling and moaning happily as he ravaged her and had just started to cum around his thick hardness right when her sister and brother bended the distant corner, laughing at some inside joke of theirs and looking down at the tidepools. Fortunately, a swell and crash of waves and their general lack of awareness prevented them from noticing their Father stuffing his cock back down his swim trunks, and Sarah hastily rearranging her skimpy strappy swimsuit to hide where his lusty hands had uncovered the delicate skin of her full and perky breasts. What would they have said if they saw Sarah cumming on their Father's cock? There would be some awkward questions to answer at best.

It was a close call but it only seemed to increase Evan's pent up desire for his nubile daughter. At night all three of the siblings could hear Evan and his wife making love, but only Sarah could hear the subtle reserved frustration in her father's grunts. She was pretty open with her siblings, but she thought she noticed Melody and Hunter giving her funny looks when she was really laying it on thick. Sarah could hardly care less, she knew about what the twins did to stay busy in their free time. It was past time for Evan to spill his seed in a younger, more fertile womb. Her whole body vibrated with a need for him. She rounded the corner to find him on the couch waiting for her, handsome, nude and his beautiful long cock fully erect.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Daddy."

"Why don't you come over here and sit on your old man's lap."

Immediately, Sarah felt wetness flow from her crotch. A whole week of pent up desire was unleashed and the need to have him was like a deep wound in her chest. He was criminally handsome and incredibly fit, and his cock was every girl's wet dream. Long and hard, and just as muscled as the rest of him, he massaged it gently and winked at her in a way that made her knees weak. In a daze, Sarah approached her Dad, getting down on her hands and knees and kissing his penis on its tip, playing her tongue along the shaft while touching and massaging his balls with practiced care.

"Sarah, baby I don't know how much time we have. I need you now."

Sarah smiled at the impatience in his voice and pulled up from his cock, wiping a string of spit from her plump lips and using it to jack him off. She loved it when he got this worked up.

"Anything for you Daddy."

She got up off her hands and knees and sprang on top of him, joining her glossy pink lips to his, enjoying the thrill of erotic pleasure that swept through her as she pressed her crotch onto the hard heat of his cock. Continuing to kiss him passionately, she tried to pull her shirt off. The shirt was taut around her boobs and she tangled the knot with her fingers until Evan pulled it off her in one firm motion. Her breasts fell out of her shirt one by one and were immediately kissed and appreciated for their absolute perfection. Sarah loved the way her Daddy squeezed and sucked her tits. She knew they were flawless but no one treasured them quite like her Dad. His hot, hard cock was pushed up to the thin spandex booty shorts and the penetrating feeling up against the heat of her entrance was making her eyes roll from the sheer intensity of the sensation. The need to have him inside her was paramount. It had been a long week of waiting and Sarah too had no idea when their next opportunity would arise.

Her soaked panties were slipped down with her booty shorts, and before she knew it his hips were back under hers and he was thrusting himself forward, sliding his 8 inch cock deep into her obliging wetness, ravaging her deepest inner reaches with full, questing strokes of his massive patriarchal rod. Sarah rode him with joy in her heart not caring about muffling her voice or who might hear. She squeezed her tits and kissed her father, reveling in his unrestrained passion as he gripped her thighs and fucked her with the intensity of a wild animal. She loved the way he usually made love to her, but the frenzied passion a week of blueballs caused in her father was something else entirely. Her pussy glowed with pleasure, the walls of her vagina buzzing as she orgasmed easily and constantly, twitching his cock with fierce jerks of her hips and furious little squeezes of her pussy. She was clamped around his ramrod shaft like a vice and she never wanted to let go.

His hands were holding onto her hips but she guided them up to her tits, where he eagerly squeezed her tits, cupping them in his broad hands and sucking on her nipples when she leaned down to give him access. Sarah had her hands on her father's thick pectoral muscles, admiring the ripples of his toned body as he plunged himself into her without restraint. She ruffled her hair and leaned back, her breasts jiggling with each thrust as they hung in the air like perfect little teardrops. She felt like a princess in her own perfect fairytale moment, soaking in the ocean view from the balcony and the balmy tropical warmth of the gentle breeze that rolled in through the open portico as her Father fucked her like she'd never been fucked before.

The feeling of his thick and long cock sliding into and then back out of her tight slit was electric, intoxicating, addicting. Every plunging forward thrust felt like he was filling her with sheer ecstasy and the fullness of his love, each slight withdrawal leaving her aching for another thrust. He made love to her to become one with her through coital union. In that moment they were no longer father and daughter, older and younger, but man and woman, joined as one in a profound moment of ecstatic union and tender love. Somewhere deep inside her she realized how profoundly she wanted his seed inside her womb. Nothing would ever compare to him. She was his woman, and it was this thought that made her absolutely lose control. Sarah bit her lip as she felt the lips of her vagina tighten around Evan's penis. She could feel his swollen tip pulsing inside her, their heartbeats thumping together in harmonious unison as he continued to push himself up into her, fucking her into a mind twisting orgasm that made her hips buck and shudder on top of him.

"Sarah, oh Kitten, ride that cock, fuck yes!"

"Oh Daddy, fuck please don't stop, oh god yes!"

Her orgasm was rolling through her like great claps of thunder following each lightning thrust of her dad's hips when a sudden

"click"

of the door made the both of them sit up bolt upright. Sarah clapped her hands over the full mounds of her breasts. It hadn't been all that long since her mother and siblings had left, or had it? An eternity could have passed while she was in her father's arms but it certainly didn't feel like nearly enough time. Perhaps one of them had gone back for sunscreen? Fucking her Dad in full view of the suites' front door suddenly seemed like very a poor choice. What would they do if their secret was discovered? Not having her dad's cum inside her for a week suddenly seemed like the least of her worries.

Most of all Sarah felt a strong surge of pity for her poor Daddy, blue balled once again after working so hard to make her feel so amazing. After a moment of stunned disbelief, he pulled himself and Sarah over the back side of the couch, leaving her clothing strewn about the floor. Anyone who walked in would be sure to notice the clear evidence that Sarah was getting it on. Internally she cursed her own reputation for being well behaved and tidy. Melody could have claimed it as the messy aftermath of changing but not Sarah. She was all too predictably the "good girl." She could feel her Dad still inside her, slowly slipping his lengthy girth out from where they were joined in incestuous union. Despite everything about hte situation screaming that she should be scrambling to hide her shame, something inside her didn't want him to leave her. Every inch he pulled away made her instinctively snuggle her butt further down onto his hardness, making him moan quietly as she plunged him back into her tight lusty wetness with renewed urgency, any intrusion already forgotten.

"Sarah what are you doing? We can't be caught like this!"

The door clicked again and from under the couch Sarah could see the handle turn and the door begin to swing open. Her father's cock felt like a rod of pure ecstasy burning her up from inside out. The door stopped halfway, revealing an elderly resort maid pushing a cart of cleaning supplies. The sound of gentle rapping knuckles came immediately succeeded by a soft voice calling out to the room at large, the word lilting with the tones of the local accent.

"Housekeeping?"

Sarah shared a moment of stunned silence with her father before she burst into a fit of giggles, snuggling and grinding her pussy even further onto Evan's rock hard cock. She felt relief flood into her as she realized the worst hadn't come to pass. Even if the maid knew she had caught them in flagrante, there was no way she could know about their true relationship. The panic receded, replaced by splashes of pleasure and the sheer immediacy of her Dad's presence in and around her body. Her clit was rubbing into the soft skin at the base of his shaft and he was deep, deep inside her as they both started to laugh. Sarah felt amazing, the adrenaline rush merging with her perpetual feeling of organic bliss that came from her father's cock. With each peal of laughter came a flicker of his diaphragm mirrored in his penis, a wonderful feeling which tickled her insides and made her toes tingle merrily. Evan paused for a moment before jovially replying with a raised voice. Sarah could feel the intricate movement of his musculature as he spoke. His deep voice sent more lovely little vibrations through her taut body.

With a jolt, Sarah saw that the housekeeper could see her and her nakedness, though she thought her father might have been out of sight behind the seatback of the couch. Sarah felt herself blush and saw some similar emotion play out on the other woman's face. Sarah smiled and waved, letting out a little moan as the movement of her arm shook her body, the feeling of her taut womanhood grinding against her father's shaft filling her with renewed desire. She felt like an offering to the goddess of Love.

"No, we're good for today thank you!"

The door quickly clicked shut, and the two of them collapsed into a pile of jellied nerves and contagious laughter. Twisting her torso and neck as far around as she could, Sarah kissed her daddy while he made sweet love to her cunt, swirling his tongue with hers and curling her toes as he fucked her there behind the couch. Sarah felt her father's orgasm building in the sinews of her whole being and felt hers rise to match the rhythm of his motion. Bucking her hips into his every thrust, Sarah began to cum, her perfect little pussy firmly gripping her daddy's cock, sealing her vagina around his shaft as he moaned and began filling her with the white heat of his cum. She was on the pill at her father's request but all the same, there wasn't any way she was going to let a single drop of his precious seed spill from her womb.

12