Sarah's Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked down the hall to our bedroom, Turner and I exchanged glances. We were still sober enough to know exactly what we were getting into. I could tell from his wide-eyed look that every nerve in his body was on edge with a mixture of troubled and yet thrilled anticipation. He fumbled with his key at the lock and Sarah guided his shaking hand. My arm around Cathy, I escorted her a couple paces further down the hallway next door toward the girls' room. She came out from my grasp.

"No, Daniel. We want to do it together, all four of us."

Cathy reached for my hand and pulled me backwards into the room with Sarah and Turner. It suddenly hit me that what I had in store for the night was watching my beautiful teenage daughter having sex in front of me, while I got it on with her best friend. As I crossed the threshold, I hesitated. 'No contest' I decided, as I thought of seeing my beautiful Sarah naked.

The girls pushed the two over-sized king beds together. Each daughter then approached the other's father and began removing his clothes. Turner and I made no effort to resist. We were planted like two trees, stiff and bracing for the storm. We lay back on the beds wearing only our underpants, leaning on our elbows. Each girl leaned across a bed and kissed her best friend's father.

The girls rose to face each other. They began running their fingers through each other's hair, playing gently with it, letting it fall in strands from upraised fingers. They gazed fiercely into each other's eyes and made slight kissing motions at each other with their mouths. With absolute astonishment I watched as my beautiful young daughter and her friend entered an erotic ballet in which they lightly kissed, touched, and rubbed one another. They removed each other's dresses and bras. They presented each set of titties to the other and playfully rubbed their nipples together. They sensually removed each other's high heels and garterbelts, after which they slowly peeled each other's nylon stockings with their fingers and teeth, kissing skin as they went. I had no idea my daughter could possibly do such things. No girlfriend, not even a prostitute I had been with as a young man had ever brought me to the arousal I now experienced.

Now wearing only their panties, the girls mashed their bodies together, wrapped their arms and hands around each other's back and head, and kissed with greater endearment than in any classical Hollywood heterosexual love scene. Then they spun and came towards us. To my surprise, Sarah came toward me, while Cathy approached her father.

"Daddy, I want you to take them off," said Sarah, offering me her backside. "Do it," she insisted, her harsh voice cutting through me like steel.

Cathy also turned her back towards her father. Turner and I had already removed our underpants and both had our cocks in our hands, with very busy agendas. We immediately interrupted our intense stroking to accommodate our beautiful daughters. Sarah rolled her palms across her nipples as I placed my hands on the delicate elastic of her panties. I pulled the elastic straight out toward me and played with it for just a moment, stretching it and wrapping my fingers inside it, running horizontally along its length, delicately grazing the skin along Sarah's hips and backside, savoring each second of time.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" said my bitchy little girl.

I pulled lightly on the fabric and inched it down. The crotch of her panties adhered with wetness and trailed behind the rest. I gently tugged at it, which brought a soft moan from my daughter's throat as it pulled at her tender pussy flesh. I then savored each inch of my daughter as I slowly brushed a trail down her legs with her panties. Raising her fluffy golden hair with both hands and letting it cascade down across her shoulders and back, my daughter deeply sighed with content and flexed her delicate feet as she stepped out of her panties, totally nude. Cathy had already been depantied by her father and was slowly running her fingers up and down the smooth flesh of her hips and waist, right before his eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy," said Sarah, with sarcasm in her voice. She squatted down for a moment in my lap, rubbing my penis with her firm teenaged buns, before moving to her best friend. In that too brief moment, it was all I could do to keep myself from raping her and coming instantly inside her, as my brain nearly melted. The girls met and French-kissed one last time at the edge of the bed, rubbing their flat lower bellies up-and-down and sideways together and cupping their breasts into each other's nipples.

Sarah joined Turner on his bed and Cathy jumped onto my body, happily giggling like a little girl, with a naughty red face. She playfully pushed me into a prone position, still giggling, and took my penis in her hand, brushing it across the light wisps of black hair of her girlish mound.

"Fuck Sarah, Daddy," she shouted at her father, as she guided my penis into her own hole. Without pause whatsoever, she rode me like a little whore. I couldn't believe her absolute lack of modesty, nor that of my Sarah, who was now sucking Turner's cock with delight, bathing it in her saliva and making loud smacking noises that could probably wake the entire hotel.

Moments later, Sarah too assumed a position astride Turner, wildly hunching herself down onto his hard Italian cock. He thrust upwards into my beautiful Sarah like there was no tomorrow. I did the same to his little girl. Our daughters made considerable noise, laughing, gasping, moaning, squealing with teenaged joy. They only had eyes for each other most of the time, their faces thrilling to the fact they were fucking each other's Daddy. Eyes locked together, they started to play bobbing games, sometimes hunching in unison and sometimes in counter measure to each other, shrieking with sexual pleasure. The box springs loudly marked the cadence. Sarah started screaming at her best friend, "I'm gonna cum on your Daddy's cock! Tell him to fuck me harder! Now! Oh, yes. Cathy, your Daddy's gonna make me cum. Tell him to fuck me harder."

"Daddy, fuck her. Fuck as hard as you can, Daddy," Cathy screamed at her father. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum too. Fuck me, Mr. Marks, I mean Daniel. Fuck me."

"Daddy," said my wildly bouncing daughter, "Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her. Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck her." My daughter then screamed with pleasure as she kept bobbing up and down.

Never in my life had I ever needed any less encouragement to fornicate. I pounded away at Cathy, wondering if my cock would suddenly appear at the opening to her mouth. I could hear Turner's massive cock thudding hard and squishing, each time it hit the top of my own daughter's cunt, as she wildly impaled herself, uncaring about any permanent damage that could result. It was obscene and out of control. I suddenly found myself coming and thrusting my sperm up into young Cathy's squeezing and unsqueezing hole. My penis thrilled to the release and I wanted it to go on and on. Turner was already near the end of his own exhausting cum in my Sarah, making the last of many deep guttural sounds in his throat. After my last squirt, Cathy held my penis in place inside her as she tried to catch her breath. She cupped her vagina with one hand.

Finally, things settled down. Both girls, paused for a moment, one hand resting on the abs of their best friends' gasping father.

"Cathy, are you ready?" asked my beautiful daughter, wiping the long sweaty strands of blonde hair from her face with her free hand.

"Yes, hold on till I get there."

With that, each girl raised up from the cock that had been spearing her and immediately and desperately cupped her own teenaged cunt with her other hand. They struggled to rush toward each other, between Turner and myself at the joinder of our two beds. Turner and I, though nearly spent from our few mad minutes of passion were craning our necks to watch, still hoping for more.

The girls immediately lay side-by-side, propped on an elbow, in opposite directions to each other, lifting their left legs straight into the air. With their free hand, they continued to cup their vaginas, retaining their precious liquid contents. When they had both settled in, each girl released her hand from her cunt, the other girl's mouth poised directly above. I watched with disbelief as my beautiful Sarah lightly dabbed, then wholeheartedly plunged her sweet pinkish tongue into her best friend's vagina and began ravenously devouring the load of sperm I had just delivered there. At the same time, with wet wagging tongue, Cathy heartily drank down her own father's semen from my daughter's pink shaven slit.

"Oh Daddy, it's so good," said Sarah between slurps. "I love your penis juice. I love the flavor of your sperm, Daddy."

"Um-hmh, Daddy," echoed Cathy to her own father, between slurps. "Umm, this is the best penis juice in the world."

The girls continued drinking from each other's vagina, slurping, sucking, smacking their lips, making contented hums deep in their young throats, shutting their eyes and shivering with pleasure as they swallowed, and producing the most obscene sounds I had ever heard as their tongues tapped noisily and wetly . When they had swallowed most of the precious elixir, they slurped up the remaining juices from each other's thighs and surrounding areas. Then, Sarah crawled onto Cathy, resting her full weight on her girlfriend and French-kissed her for a few golden moments, as Cathy's arms and legs locked around my daughter. Between kisses, the two nude girls seemed to whisper nasty things into each other's ears, over and over, as they giggled and squealed with sexual delight. I could only make out a few words, but I heard Sarah whisper to Cathy "So how many times are you gonna fuck your Daddy?" Then, Sarah suddenly turned her head to me.

"Can I have some more, Daddy? I want more juice."

"Cathy wants some more too, Daddy," said Cathy, turning her head to her father with a sweet, little girl voice. "Please Daddy, make some more penis juice for Cathy too," she purred. "Please. It's so good."

The girls rubbed their full bodies together, smothering their giggles with another kiss, trading the remaining juices in their mouths with the back and forth sucking of their tongues. I then watched with shaking disbelief as my lovely Sarah crawled over to me. Rising to her knees above me, she took my cock in her hand. I was immediately hard.

"Daddy, you've got to make some more penis juice for me. I want more," she said insistently.

"Sarah, what we're doing..."

"I want your juice, Daddy. I want it now. NOW!" With the insistent tone of a little bitch, Sarah cut off my last ditch stand to fight the tide of events that would change our lives forever.

She crawled beyond me on the bed, pulling me by my cock. I tried to kiss her but she avoided my mouth. I tried to touch her breasts, then caress her legs, as she tugged me towards her. She forcefully slapped my hands away from her body and turned onto her back. I tried to kiss her again but she loudly slapped my face, still holding my penis. She slapped me twice more in the face, very hard, still tugging on my penis. With it still in her hand, she craned her neck to look at it a moment, twisting it sharply back and forth. Then, she roughly jerked it down and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

"I want your penis juice inside me, Daddy. Now."

I forgot all about Cathy and her Dad, although I could hear Cathy's soft voice: "Cathy's pussy wants to taste your penis juice too, Daddy. Fuck me." Seconds later the air was rent by young girl screams of delight from the other bed. I was lost in my own bitchy little girl's pretty pink pussy, that opened up to me like a flower. Sarah now had her hands behind her head, her legs stretched straight out and spread far apart in a wide "V", her feet flexed into sexy pointed toes. Her thick, golden wavy hair was draped all around her angelic face. My daughter looked proudly, almost defiantly into my eyes.

"Squirt me, Daddy. Promise me you'll squirt me as much as possible."

I was already a million miles past the point of no return. My daughter's intoxicating beauty had set me on fire. I wrapped my arms underneath my daughter's shoulders and entered her, fully. I began thrusting happily into her tight moistness, thrilling to my flesh melting with hers. As I pumped her, I stared right, then left, following the length of each smooth, upraised thigh with my eyes, all the way to her delicate pointed toes, beholding the loveliness of my daughter as she offered herself up to me so brazenly. The sweet pleasures of her pussy overtaking my senses, I now focused only on each instant of time as I plunged and boned into Sarah's very core, desperately trying to penetrate completely through her, to gut her alive with my cock. Each inward and outward friction was producing the most excruciatingly delicious feeling my penis had ever known. I would never in my life be able to get enough of this agonizingly wonderful fire in my cockhead as it sank into the forbidden teenaged depths of the heaven between my daughter's thighs. She soon got into the rhythm and wrapped her smooth legs around my back, trying to catch her breath between soul-shaking moans of joy, thrusting every bit of her young body back at me, with enough force to nearly lift me off. She repeatedly slapped the heels of her cute feet hard against the flesh of my buttocks, forcing me into her as she thrust wildly up against me. I couldn't believe her strength and power, as she rammed herself back against me, again and again and again. Suddenly, she started scratching my back and pulling my hair. Her beautiful face twisted in blissful agony. "Unh, Unh. Squirt, Daddy! Unh. Fuck me as hard as you can. Unh. Oh, Daddy. NOW! YES! Unh. Now Daddy, squirt your juice into me. Squirt me, Daddy. Squirt meee! Unh. Yes. Unh. Squirt me! Yes, oh yes, oh yes. Mmmmm. Squirt me, Daddyyyy."

Sarah was cumming long and hard, violently shaking her head sideways, her deep blue eyes rolled up their sockets. Her beautiful cheeks turned crimson and she gagged for breath. She was bathing my penis in her own wet honey-cum, basting my bloated cock with flood after flood of the sweetest pussy juice. Despite the thick syrup that suddenly came gushing warmly onto my pubic hair and balls, her teenaged hole held me tight. The air was thick with the rich, peppery scent of her deepest perfume. My penis was now making loud splats in her cunt. Suddenly, I felt myself fulfilling her urgent orders as squirt I did. From the intense pressure and delirious release, it felt as though a quart or more of rich juice was rushing with burning, intolerable pleasure from my balls, up the tube through the underside of my penis, squirting into Sarah's clenching and unclenching hole, jerking again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Her shattering screams of sexual ecstasy filled my head.

Finally, I rolled off my daughter and nearly passed out. After several minutes during which I mindlessly stared at one of the wooden beams in the ceiling, I reached for her but my hand only felt the warm pool of fragrant cum she had produced. Suddenly, I felt a jabbing finger in my ribs. It was Sarah who had picked up her green dress and shoes.

"Come to my room, Daddy," said my little girl with authority. "Well? Move it!" I slowly rose and started looking for my pants. In the background, I could still hear the urgent fuck sounds of Cathy and her father. "Daddy, come on. Now! This minute," she bitchily ordered. I staggered into my pants, grabbed my shirt, and followed Sarah, who was already padding down the hall in her bare feet to the room next door. She was still naked, pressing her dress and shoes against herself.

"Hurry up, Daddy. Here's the key. Open it."

I took her key and quickly opened the door, looking around for any late-night wandering guests. Fortunately, our suites were the only ones on the top floor. When we arrived in the room, my daughter came to me, gently took off my hastily hung attire and threw her arms around my waist, bending upwards on the tips of her toes to kiss me. We kissed softly. I could still feel the burn of the hard slaps she had given me before.

"Carry me to bed, Daddy."

I tenderly lifted and carried Sarah to bed and set her gently down. She opened the covers and I crawled in next to her and we cuddled, nuzzled, caressed, and gently kissed awhile. Then, we heated up again and spent the next several hours screwing intensively, each session followed by brief intermissions of quiet, tender kissing, never leaving each other's arms. She was beauty. She was rapture. She captured my soul. Finally, her head on my chest, Sarah spoke to me.

"I'm still mad at you, Daddy."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Very mad."

"Sorry for everything."

"When I was little, you used to love me."

"I still do."

"No you don't. You're never around when I need you."

"I'm really, really sorry, baby."

"You don't even know me anymore."

"I promise you baby, I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you. I love you, Sarah, in every way. I know it's not saying much, or something you can understand about me, but since coming on this trip with you I haven't thought one time about my law practice. I love you that much. It's like everything just emptied out of me and I became filled with you. Only you."

"Does your penis love me?" she said in a pouting little girl voice.

"Yes, very much."

"Well, Daddy, your penis is going on trial for a while until you pass the test. The 'Daddy test'."

"I promise, honey, whatever it takes; I'll make more time for you. I'll give up my practice. I'll retire. I'll change careers. We'll go away together. Whatever you want. I just want to be near you, forever and ever. Ever and ever and ever."

"Well, just let your penis know Daddy that you only get one chance at the 'Daddy test'. One chance. So don't blow it, Daddy."

Around 3:00 p.m. on Sunday afternoon, just as we were getting packed to return home, I received a phone call. It was Jennifer, my wife.

"How was your week-end, honey?" she asked.

"Oh, we're fine. I'm fine. Fine," I stammered.

"Did you and Sarah have fun?"

"Fun. Yes. It was okay, I guess. Well, you'd have to ask her if she did. Do you want to talk to her?"

"No, I'm just checking in with my sweet husband. You sound very relaxed."

"How did you know we'd be here?"

"Oh, it was sort of my little plan with Sarah."

"Plan?"

"By the way, do you like the way she fucks? I certainly do."

"You mean, you and Sarah...?" "Yes, silly. How else do you think I've been able to take those long, lonely days and nights while you were busy at the office? After all, I didn't want to start cheating on you with a man. You know how oversexed I am. Anyway, now that you two are fucking, I hope that both Sarah and I can count on you joining us every week-end. By the way, Sarah wants us all to go to Europe this summer. She says it's part of your test. Something she calls the 'Daddy test'. Oh, and this winter she wants you to take her skiing in Aspen. Oh, and after that she wants you both to enroll in fencing classes. She thinks fencing is very classy. Don't you? And after that she wants us all to go on a world tour of the famous restaurants. Let's see, she wants you to buy a sailboat so you two can learn to sail together. After that she wants us all to..