Sara's crush on Tina's Mommy

Story Info
19 years old and discovering new sexual desires.
6.5k words
4.6
24.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was a pretty but slightly nerdy nineteen year old. She was slim and petite with her red hair cut into a bob. She disliked her red hair and pale skin even though many people found it attractive. She only had one boyfriend in her life so far and she had dumped him due to his arrogance and loud manner. He had boasted and exaggerated when he had finally forced Sara to have sex, and now the other football jocks looked at her with envy and longing. The truth was he had finished in seconds and hadn't even made her orgasm. Sara had to finish herself off in the back of his car while he sheepishly fondled her pale pink medium sized breasts beneath her pale translucent blouse. She laughed at the thought of him fumbling with her sheer white lacy bra and pinching her pink nipples as she played with her cum filled pussy until eventually she came hard. What a loser, she thought. If you want anything done right, do it yourself.

It was the summer holidays and Sara was completing a four hundred mile trip to visit her university roommate Tina. Things had gone slightly wrong though, when Sara received a message from Tina saying that her car had broken down in another county. The car was in the garage and would not be fixed until tomorrow or even the next day. Tina had said her Mom was waiting for Sara and would look after her and show her hospitality until Tina arrived some time the next day. Tina always boasted that her Mommy was great fun. She was a widow with a great social life and sense of fun. Sara was a reasonably outgoing but still felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of being alone with Tina's Mommy.

Around eight thirty pm, a tired Sara dismounted the greyhound bus to make her way to Tina's Mommy's house. But within minutes the heavens opened and Sara got drenched, her light summer clothes were soaked through and Sara felt like an idiot. What impression would she make on Tina's Mommy, looking like a drowned rat. She didn't wear much make up, but the little she did was smeared on her face. Her little denim jacket and mini skirt were soaked through and she could even feel the cold rain seeping through to her pale pink bra and panties. She ran through the teeming rain looking for shelter but found none. Around thirty minutes later, a soaked Sara found the house. She was shivering with cold and her fingers were completely numb. The house was large and homely. Lights were shining inside and Sara could see smoke streaming from the chimney as she lugged her heavy wet backpack up the garden path. 'Thank God,' though Sara as she rang the doorbell with numb hands.

The door opened and a dark haired lady wearing only a short towelling bathrobe with a lacy camisole showing beneath it appeared at the door. 'My goodness, come in child, before you catch your death of cold." She exclaimed. Sara entered the warm hallway leaving a puddle in her wake. "You must be Sara," she said smilingly. "You need to get out of them wet clothes and have a hot bath to warm you up."

Sara was shivering uncontrollably as she thanked the lady. She couldn't even open her denim jacket as her hands were so cold. She realised she didn't even know her name. "Th Thanks Mrs.......", Sara stuttered bashfully.

"I'm Elizabeth, but all Tina's friends call me Mommy," she said good naturedly. Then she took Sara's backpack off her small back with ease. And guided her up the stairs to the bathroom. Sara felt like she was in a dream, she was so cold and Mommy was like an angel who had come to help her.

Sara tried to open her jacket as Mommy ran the large spacious bath in a spotless bathroom. Sara admired Mommy's shapely legs as she bent over to check the water temperature. Then Mommy turned around and realised that Sara's cold hands were struggling with her buttons. "Dear Dear, allow me," Mommy said in a motherly fashion. Then she proceeded to slowly open Sara's buttons. She gently removed Sara's denim jacket and her cool brown eyes looked Sara up and down. Then she said, "I'd better help you with the rest of your clothes.

Strangely Sara felt good about being undressed by this lady. There was such a motherly vibe radiating from her that it felt loving and natural. She didn't mind that her pale skin and lacy bra could be seen through the soaked sheer blouse. Mommy was tall and young looking. She had a dark suntan and features. She radiated health and vitality and at least six inches taller than Sara, she reminded Sara of a powerful Amazonian warrior of old. She moved with a powerful ease and grace. 'She only looked in her thirties but she must be over forty,' Sara thought as Mommy gracefully removed her little denim skirt leaving her standing shivering in her soaked blouse and panties.

"Now dear, let me open that blouse," Mommy said in a no nonsense manner. Soon Sara was standing in only her soaking wet sheer pink bra and panty set. Mommy leaned in close and reached around and unhooked her wet lacy bra. Sara could feel Mommy's larger breasts through her robe as she carefully removed her bra. Then without even asking, Mommy knelt down and smoothly pulled Sara's panties down. It had all been done so quickly and smoothly. Sara was a little embarrassed at the fact that Mommy could see her most intimate shaved area at close range. Mommy just hesitated for a few seconds, her face inches from Sara's young shaved pussy. Then she stood up gracefully, offered her arm to steady Sara as she stepped into the deep and luxurious bath tub. Sara, clumsily stepped in feeling the warm water as Mommy's arm steadied her. The warmth was pure luxury and Sara gave a sigh of satisfaction.

Mommy smiled, gathered Sara's wet clothes for washing and told her she'd bring up something to drink. Then she left the bathroom leaving Sara to contemplate her surroundings. The whole stripping and bath situation was strangely arousing for Sara. Especially when Mommy knelt inches from her pussy, she actually felt Mommy's breath down there and it had been both embarrassing and arousing at the same time. Sara had never considered sex with another woman, 'she was straight, wasn't she?' She brought her cold hand between her thighs and shivered in apprehension and excitement at the thought of another woman putting her hands there, at the thought of Mommy putting them there.

Mommy returned through the open doorway, she moved with a silent catlike gracefulness. Sara was mesmerised by her powerful beauty, dark looks and motherly nature. She handed Sara a glass of warm brandy and sipped a glass of red wine herself. "This will get your motor running," she told Sara. Sara took a sip of her brandy and shuddered with the feeling of the burning hot draught going down. Mommy then said, "Drink that down, I'll give you a wash down while you thaw out you poor little thing." Then while Sara held her brandy in both hands and sipped it, Mommy got a soft sponge and began to wash Sara's back. Sara soon felt a little light headed with the heat of the water and the brandy and she began to relax and enjoy the sensation. Then Mommy asked if she should wash Sara's front and Sara bashfully nodded her consent without her eyes leaving her glass of brandy. Then came feelings Sara had never had before as Mommy slowly and sensuously sponged Sara's breasts. Sara could feel her nipples hardening at Mommy's attentions. Her breathing quickened and she lay back in the bath tub with a soft sigh to allow Mommy to wash lower. Mommy just softly murmured, "That's a Good Girl." Then Sara felt Mommy take the sponge between her thighs and she found herself parting them as wide as she could in the bath.

Mommy felt her excitement rising as this red headed beauty was succumbing to her seduction. She had many girls before, but this one had been so vulnerable and lovely. Mommy knew Sara was straight, but Mommy knew she deserved to have a mature and kind woman to teach her new pleasures. Tina had told Mommy about Sara's boyfriend, and Tina said she suspected that Sara was bisexual or gay. Tina had said that Sara just didn't realise it herself yet, but Mommy planned to find out.

Sara lay back with her thighs parted as far as they could in the bath tub. She knew she was giving Mommy signals to proceed further. She felt the sponge gently wash her midriff and then softly wash over her shaved pussy and on down her legs and inner thighs. Sara stifled a moan of disappointment as Mommy skipped past her now aroused pussy. Mommy then got Sara to sit up and gently washed her hair and then used the shower head to rinse off the shampoo. Mommy then told Sara that there was a soft bathrobe hanging on the door and she could finish bathing and join Mommy by the warm fire for a night cap.

When Mommy left the room, Sara put her now warm fingers between her thighs and caressed herself. She felt awkward and disappointed that nothing had happened. 'I'm straight' she reminded herself. 'But maybe I have a crush on Tina's beautiful Mom. She really was stunning looking and she exuded power, confidence and strength. But unlike boys, it was a feminine strength that was gentle and extremely sexy. It left Sara wanting to feel and learn more. Sara dried herself off, looked at herself in the full length mirror. Her face looked young without her makeup. Her abs were tight and her body was slim and pale with a few freckles. Such a contrast to Mommy's tanned skin and black hair. Mommy's tall lithe frame was the type of physique that Sara would normally go for in a guy. Her pert breasts were teased by her excitement and she could feel the need for satisfaction down below. She put the bathrobe on displaying a little too much skin and went downstairs. She would play this siren's game.

Sara descended the stairs carefully and quietly. She was wearing a white bath robe that belonged to Tina. It was a little large for Sara but it was very warm and comfortable. She entered the sitting room where the lighting was low and a cheery fire burned in the fireplace. Mommy was sitting in an armchair unconcernedly in her lacy blue camisole and tight hotpants. Sara just sat down on a thick Persian rug by the fire. She felt a little lost for words so she said nothing. The silence dragged on and eventually Sara thanked Mommy for warming her up.

Mommy just stated nonchalantly that it was too warm in here to wear her bathrobe. Sara polite as always, just said, "That's fine, I think you look great." Then she blushed, she realised that she may have sounded a little shameless. "I mean there's no need to cover up, you look fine." Mommy smiled quizzically at Sara and sipped her wine silently. Sara blushed crimson with the imagined implications of her unthinking words. 'Does Mommy think I'm coming on to her, Am I." Now Sara could feel an embarrassing sweat breaking out on her forehead. "I mean, you do look good and it Is warm in here, I was frozen outside." Sara said honestly while trying to sound mature and cool.

"Thank you Sara, that's sweet. I think I do look rather good, do you like my camisole top?" Mommy asked confidently. Sara gathered her courage and admitted that it looked rather fetching. Mommy laughed seductively, "Fetching? I think you mean sexy, Sara." Sara blushed again because Mommy indeed looked very sexy. Sara was tempted to try flirting but didn't have the experience to pull it off. Mommy did however and knew she would have this beautiful young girl tonight. "Lie down and feel the Persian rug, let me pour you a glass of wine," Mommy said. Then she arose and brought over the bottle.

Sara relaxed a little and lay face down on the rug by the fire. Mommy handed her a glass and Sara sipped it awkwardly. Mommy then said, "You look beat child, you could do with a nice massage." Sara instantly knew, that if she said yes, she would cross the Rubicon. She hesitated for a few seconds and then assented. Mommy smiled and said, "You'll enjoy this, I promise you."

A thrill went through Sara's body as she lay down, she was handing over control to Mommy. It was now all down to Mommy how the evening would unfold, and Sara liked that. Sara didn't like responsibility, and handing over responsibility to Mommy suited her just fine. She knew on a subliminal level that she was aching to experience a woman's touch. Her boyfriend hadn't given her the satisfaction that she had craved. Previously she had masturbated thinking of her pretty young student teacher and what she fantasised could happen between them, but she had told herself, that was only a crush. As she now opened up to the possibilities of sex with a real woman, she began to feel very nervous yet also very aroused.

Mommy knelt down on the rug and began to massage Sara's lower legs. It really was quite a nice massage and Sara could feel the strain and tension of the long bus ride and the cold soaking begin to leave her body. Mommy then started to work up Sara's legs past her knees and on to her inner thighs. Sara could not help groaning in pleasure. Mommy just said, "Shush and enjoy, as her deft hands crept higher under Sara's bathrobe. Sara involuntarily parted her thighs to allow Mommy's hands to massage higher. When Mommy's hands were just below Sara's girly parts, she withdrew them and told Sara that she needed to disrobe. She said she needed to massage Sara's back. Sara groaned in disappointment as Mommy withdrew her hands but without any words, she knelt upright took off her bathrobe. Mommy let an gasp of pleasure as she observed the pale naked beauty of Sara on the rug. 'This girl has no idea of her beauty,' Mommy thought.

Sara felt a combination of feelings, she was exhilarated and electrified, but she was also feeling emotional. She had never had such feelings of trust, love and protection from anyone before. She thought, 'This is crazy, I've only just met Mommy.' She knelt upright facing the fire, her pale skin reddening in the warm orange glow. Her tender breasts could feel the heat. Her arms hung by her sides and her knees were parted. There was no longer any pretence that this was anything other than an erotic and loving massage. She felt tears of joy and gratitude forming in her eyes. She looked down at her pert breasts and saw that her nipples had hardened in anticipation of what she was about to receive.

Mommy moved behind Sara and said that she had some massage oil that would feel nice on Sara's skin. Sara was choked with emotion and just nodded assent. Mommy was soon gently massaging oil into Sara's shoulders and back. Sara could feel the silky camisole touching her back and bottom, it was electrifying. Mommy then started to knead Sara's breasts, and Sara could feel Mommy's warm hands and hot breath against her neck. A realisation hit Sara, she was almost ready to cum, and Mommy hadn't even touched her below yet. Mommy then leaned in and softly kissed Sara's neck. Sara felt the warm caresses and fluttering kisses and suddenly her tears began to flow. Mommy didn't notice and moved her hands slowly onto Sara's midriff and gradually descending lower. It was strange, but Sara felt completely loved and her tears were tears of joy.

Mommy was feeling completely afire but she was controlled enough to take things slowly. She couldn't explain it, but she felt a certain love for this beautiful little girl. She knew she was expressing it in a carnal manner, but she would be gentle and loving. She felt a responsibility to go very slowly. Mommy knew this pale beauty could make her orgasm within minutes. She wanted to smother her with love and lust. She wanted to enjoy Sara and she wanted to make it last. Mommy could feel her tight shorts restricting her and she wanted to take them off. She knew they were getting damp. Mommy had never had a nineteen year old before, but she knew it was highly erotic first time for both of them. It felt so special.

A tear fell from Sara's eyes and dripped down on to Mommy's hand. Mommy's senses were hyper alert, like those of a prowling panther. She observed the tear and then turned Sara's head by gently turning her chin. When she saw Sara's teary eyes, she asked lovingly, "What's wrong dear?" Sarah replied in halting fashion that she couldn't explain it, she said she had never felt so loved. Mommy moved around to Sara's front, reached down and stood her up into her arms. She wrapped her toned and tanned arms around Sara's pale body and softly kissed her lips murmuring, "Shush child, its ok." Sara reacted to Mommy's soft kisses by savagely kissing Mommy's lips. Mommy took a breath and told Sara, "You are no longer a child, you're becoming a woman and Mommy's here to guide you."

Sara reached across to Mommy's shorts and sensuously lowered them down to her ankles. She knelt and kissed Mommy's tummy. She admired Mommy's tan lines and short trimmed jet black pubic hair. 'Old school," she thought as she tried to show Mommy how much of a woman she already was. Mommy had a small butterfly tattooed just above her neat trimmed pubes and Sara admired it. Then she kissed it passionately and finally she licked it tasting rosewater and salty fresh perspiration.

Mommy was taken aback by Sara's sudden passion. She stepped out of her shorts wearing only her lacy camisole top and parted her legs as Sara continued to lick her tattoo gradually descending lower to a more intimate area. Sara put her arms around Mommy from the kneeling position and caressed her lower back and the cheeks of her bottom beneath Mommy's camisole. Mommy broke her composure and uttered, "Ahhhh Sara, pleeease." As Mommy spread her legs wider to give Sara access, Sara began to lick Mommy's labia. It all felt so natural and right. Mommy was moaning in pleasure and Sara felt a delirious excitement rising.

Mommy thought to herself, 'I should be leading this dance, but Sara has taken the lead. Ohhh what pleasure.' Sara was bringing forward all the repressed desires that she never realised were latent within her. She felt a huge pressure release as she slipped her tongue past Mommy's labia. What she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She gently pushed mommy backwards into the chair. Then she boldly told mommy to sit forward and spread her thighs. Mommy complied, she was now servile to a nineteen year old girl. This was new territory, and she shamefully welcomed the experience. Mommy asked, "Will I remove my camisole," to which Sara replied no, Sara liked the sexy lacy material.

Sara knelt between Mommy's thighs and began to slip her fingers into Mommy's wet honeypot. She slipped the other hand under Mommy's camisole, caressed her breasts and softly pinched her nipples. Mommy gave a sultry groan. She had lost control of the situation and knew Sara would make her cum soon. Mommy admired Sara's pert breasts and hard nipples which were occasionally pressing against her thighs. Then Sara smiled mischievously, pulled Mommy's lips apart and began to teasingly lick her clit. Mommy was normally in control, but Sara's actions sent her over the edge. She urgently whispered, "I'm Cumming," but Sara kept licking. Then Mommy came hard. She couldn't help herself and she moaned loudly. She knew her juices were drenching Sara's face, but Sara stayed in place until Mommy's orgasm subsided. Then she lifted her wet face, gave an innocent smile to Mommy and said, I think I've always wanted to try that. Mommy smiled replied, "There's more to learn." Then she pulled Sara close and kissed her on the wet lips and tasted her own juices.

Mommy excused herself to use the toilet and clean up. Sara sat naked by the fire, she was excited and when she reached down below, she was surprised at how wet she felt. This never happened with boys. When Mommy returned, she silently observed Sara from the doorway. She saw the look of wonder as Sara looked at her wet fingers. 'Such a naughty little girl,' Mommy thought to herself. She could already feel arousal building again. Mommy entered the room and took Sara over to the Persian rug firmly by the hand and lay her face down on her tummy.

12