Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara learns something new about boyfriend's roomie.
4.8k words
4.11
37.8k
82
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
214 Followers

~Warning: This story contains themes of infidelity, cuckoldry, and dubious consent. If any of these topics bother you, please don't waste your time reading this.

Shoutout to Antarctica77 and Don Silver, along with everyone on the Discord Servers for all of your help and support! This is my first time writing like this, so please be gentle~

Sara cries out in terror as she is tossed against the altar of her noble goddess, her sacred robes shredded by the beastman's powerful claws, leaving her form bare before his lustful gaze. His bright red shaft emerges from his furred loins, dripping with the evidence of his unholy desire. Despite herself the priestess feels a yearning between her legs at the sight of him, and silently curses her sinful nature as he looms over her. He grips her thighs in inhuman hands and forces them to part. As the heat of his brutal cock presses against her entrance, Sara tries to struggle against him, pushing ineffectually against his heavily muscled chest, the scent of his bestial musk overwhelming her senses and further igniting the fires of her lust.

As his turgid member fills her body, her head falls back against the sacred altar, and a moan of her own animalistic lust fills the air. He buries himself deeply inside her, driving the air out of her lungs with each savage thrust, and before the once chaste maiden realizes what she's doing, her arms and legs are wrapped around her assailant as she wails with forbidden pleasure beneath him. He continues pounding into her with all his might, using her as little more than a toy to relieve his carnal desires. As his goat-like head lowers to lick and suck her breasts, Sara feels her mind go blank and a powerful orgasm tears through her body. She thrashes and convulses beneath her new lover, and even bites into his shoulder out of some primal instinct, the taste of his sweat and skin filling her mouth and causing her eyes to roll back in her head as she gives into him fully.

Confident in his conquest of the priestess, the beastman rises and removes himself from her, savoring the distressed cry as his cock leaves her soaked pussy. He grabs her by her hair and lifts her up, depositing her over the altar she was so recently praying at. Still holding her hair, he forces the priestess to stare into the eyes of her goddess's statue and with a braying howl, drives himself back inside. Sara cries out in pleasure at this fresh violation, understanding the creature's intent. By defiling her atop the altar, he truly desecrates this holy temple. And by being a willing participant, Sara is betraying her goddess and her people for the lust that courses through her body. This ultimate taboo sends a torrent of wicked pleasure through her and she cries out in joy as the beast breaks her in properly. Like an animal.

She begs him not to stop, unsure if he can even understand her words, and drives her body back against him desperate for more of this evil pleasure. She apologizes over and over to her goddess, but does not beg for forgiveness, for she knows there can be none. Instead of breaking her heart, this realization simply drives her lust hotter, and soon she feels the waves of pleasure begin to overwhelm her again. At the same time, her bestial conqueror's thrusts increase in intensity and she feels his shaft begin to swell inside her. She knows what comes next and cries out in desperation for it. As her climax tears through her once more, Sara feels his own erupt within her, despoiling her womb and marking her forevermore as his mate. As load after load of his potent, filthy seed fills her fertile womb, the priestess feels yet another orgasm overtake her, and once again looks into the unforgiving eyes of her goddess, knowing that her betrayal here is the end of this once holy temple.

Sara rested her head on the comforter of her bed, her walls still spasming around the massive silicone shaft buried inside her. She savored the feel of the warm fake cum that had filled her and silently noted that she may have overloaded the chamber as even the toy can't seem to hold it all inside her. Looking down, the young woman noticed the steadily growing puddle of thick white fluid gathering between her legs and let out a throaty moan.

'God, if only Adam could cum like that,' she thought to herself as she began to slowly lift herself off her newest "partner". 'Probably for the best though, not sure I'd be able to resist fucking him bare if he did.' The thought of her mild mannered boyfriend blowing such a massive load inside her sent a shiver through Sara's body, right as the last of the dildo was removed. Another gasp escaped her as the remainder of the fake cum began to spill out all over her toy and floor. Staring lustily at the puddle of thick "cum", Sara couldn't stop the wicked thought that flashed in her mind.

She carefully collected a gob of the stuff on one of her fingers, depositing it quickly in her mouth, and found it slightly sweet but with not much real flavor. With that test out of the way, she leans down, and drags her tongue slowly up the shaft, tasting the mix of the cum and her own juices along its length. She lets out a decadent moan and begins to lick up the shaft again before wrapping her full lips around the head and pushing herself down on it. Sara slowly began to bob her head along the toy, relishing the taste and groaning in pleasure as her mind began to drift back into her fantasy. For a moment she is once again the priestess, eagerly cleaning the cock of her bestial lover. As her body started to heat up again, she looked to the clock to check if she had time for another go. With a disappointed sigh, Sara saw that she had spent too much time playing with her new toy already, and if she didn't get started cleaning now, she would likely be late to meet Adam for their date tonight.

'Maybe next time.'

One hour later and three floors up, Sara knocked on the door to her boyfriend's apartment. Her dark hair was tied back to expose her long neck and shoulders, and the strapless black dress she wore hugged her breasts and hips, while also being short enough to tease a glance at her panties when she bent over and sat down. She adored it, in part, because of the obvious effect that it had on Adam whenever he saw it, but also because she could practically feel the eyes of other people on her when she was out in public. Yet another of her dark desires she wasn't quite ready to share with him.

The two had met nearly a year before in, of all places, the laundry of their shared apartment complex. They had hit it off immediately, making jokes and lightly flirting anytime they were down there together, even exchanging numbers and texting fairly regularly. After a couple months of this, the two had ended up making out while waiting on the machines and soon enough, Sara was riding him in his apartment and they'd been official ever since.

Meeting Adam had been a wonderful experience for Sara. He supported her dreams of becoming an artist, even offering to help her with the expenses from school. He was there when her mother died, offering comfort when she couldn't make it back home to her family. He was sweet, kind and caring, always treating her with respect and love, and Sara didn't know what she would do without him. In fact, as far as she was concerned, her relationship with Adam was nearly perfect. There were only two problems when it came to dating him, and neither was really his fault.

The first issue was simply that while the two had fantastic chemistry together and loved each other dearly, they were not especially compatible in the bedroom. Sara's sex drive could be generously described as overactive. She was almost always horny, and it didn't take much to turn her on. Further, once she got started it was hard for her to stop, often needing multiple intense orgasms in order to feel truly satisfied. On top of that, her tastes were not something that she was comfortable sharing with Adam for fear of scaring him off. While she adored the way he treated her like a princess out of the bedroom, she wished he would fuck her like a slut once she was in his bed. She loved dirty talk and wanted to be taken roughly, bound and gagged and used like a toy for his pleasure. And of course, while in no way ready for children, she desperately wanted to be bred. It was this last desire that lead her to purchase her most recent toy, hoping that indulging in her fetish in private would make it easier to bear when she was with Adam. She was lucky he was responsible enough to make sure to wear a condom all the time, since she often toyed with the idea of letting him creampie her just to get a feel of it.

Adam, conversely, was what some of her school friends would have called an "herbivore". He almost never initiated sex, seemingly content to let her take the lead. Once in bed together he was reserved and a little stiff, almost like he was scared she would break if he handled her with anything less than the greatest of care. On top of that, his stamina at the best of times left a bit to be desired. He rarely lasted longer than a few minutes with her, and once he finished it took a great deal of time for him to recover. Sara had expressed concern about his health early in their relationship, but the doctors he went to couldn't find anything wrong with him beyond some fatigue from his long hours at work. When Sara had pressed him to find out if he had any kinks or fetishes she could play into to stir his excitement more, she found that his idea of kinky sex was light roleplay with some of her cosplay outfits, and while he had seemed to enjoy the experience the couple of times they'd tried it, it made little difference in their love making. She was certain if she opened up to him at this point, that it would frighten or embarrass him at best and run him off at worst, so she kept her peace.

The second issue, was the man who opened the door to the apartment after Sara knocked. Lucas was an old friend of Adam's that had moved in with him after high school and basically had sponged off him ever since. Tall, overweight, and with one of the worst attitudes Sara had ever encountered, Lucas had quickly become the bane of Sara's time at the apartment and it seemed the feeling was mutual.

"What do you want?" His gruff voice matched his demeanor and Sara felt her frustration grow just at the sight of him.

"I'm here for me and Adam's date," she gestured to her outfit. "Is he not ready yet?"

"Not home yet. Might as well come in and wait for him I guess."

With a long suffering sigh, Lucas opened the door the rest of the way to let her in, locking it behind her and returning to his computer desk where he was playing whatever video game had currently captured his interest. Sara took a seat on the couch and barely kept from glaring at the big man.

'It's not his fault Adam's late,' she reminded herself, resolving to sit in silence and wait for her boyfriend's arrival. However, after a few minutes of this her agitation got to her and she examined her odious companion. Perhaps some conversation will help to pass the time. She did promise Adam that she would try and be nicer to him after all, and anything would likely be better than this uncomfortable silence.

"So, anything interesting happen to you recently?"

"Not really."

"Any new opportunities?"

"Nope."

This was a pretty standard interaction with Lucas for Sara. It seemed he found her as grating as she did him, never willing to engage beyond the most basic level, most of the time not even looking up from his screen to address her. And today was no different, his eyes hadn't even budged, and his responses were laced with more than a hint of annoyance. Sara wasn't sure if it was boredom or if she was just being antagonistic, but she refused to just let him completely shut her out this time.

"I notice you never seem to go out," she barely kept the chiding tone out of her voice. "Don't you have other friends you could hang out with?"

"No. Besides Adam, the only friends I've got are online. And I'm meeting them later." The exasperation in his voice only stirred Sara on.

"Don't you want to meet a girl and go on dates or something?"

Lucas's bitter laugh at that comment genuinely surprised her. Apparently she had touched a sore spot she didn't know existed.

"I gave up on chicks in high school," he grumbled, still not bothering to look at her. "Once they get one look between my legs, they fuck right off. I got enough shit in the locker room, I don't need it from any more girls. Now, if you don't mind, I wanna beat this boss."

With that he made a show of turning up the volume on his headset and readjusting the earpiece before completely tuning her out. Sara just shrugged and pulled out her phone, debating whether or not to text Adam while considering what Lucas had said. From the sound of it, despite his stature, he was cursed with a pitifully small dick, and that had been the source of a great deal of mockery and heartbreak for him. Despite his attitude and behavior, Sara couldn't help but feel a little bad for him learning that. It was no fun being made fun of for something you had no control over. But it also made her glad that Adam had a respectably average sized penis. She couldn't imagine trying to get off on something that small.

Just as Sara began to text Adam about how much longer he would be, she finally heard the sound of his key in the door and he rushed in, an apologetic look on his face.

"I am so sorry sweetheart," he began, clearly out of breath. "Work ran super late, and my phone was dead so I wasn't able to text you. I hope you haven't been waiting long."

"Just a few minutes, no big deal. Do you need to take a little bit? It looks like you ran all the way upstairs!" It wasn't uncommon for Adam to stay late at work to pick up the slack for other people. It was kind of him, but she wished he wouldn't let other people take advantage of him like that all the time.

"No, no, I'm fine. Let's go get some dinner. You look fantastic by the way!" His smile brightened as she stood up in front of him and she did a little twirl, letting him see the way the skirt almost showed off too much. As Adam's eyes darted behind her, she realized that she may have flashed Lucas a little bit, and her cheeks flushed a little.

"Hey Adam, you heading out? Grab me some BKs on your way home would ya? You know my usual."

Sara felt her agitation flare up again at Lucas's entitlement, how dare he treat Adam like some food delivery service? Her annoyance only grew as Adam reassured Lucas that he'd pick up some burgers on their way back home.

'There you go again,' she thought darkly. 'Letting him walk all over you.' Before she could say anything out loud, Adam wrapped an arm around her shoulder and led her out the door.

Sara groaned and wrapped her legs tightly around Adam's waist as he entered her, savoring the feel of a real cock inside her (even if it was wrapped in a condom). She rolled her hips to meet his gentle thrusts and ran her hands through his hair as she looked up into his eyes. His smile warmed her heart and she gasped as he bottomed out inside her. It wasn't as deep or as thick as her toys, but she loved the way that he felt inside her all the same. And, with what she had learned today about poor Lucas she was extra appreciative of Adam's size. A playful grin split her face as an idea formed in her mind.

"Oh baby," Sara moaned, just a little louder than she normally would. "You feel so good inside me." She relished the surprise on Adam's face and her breathing hitched as his next few thrusts were just a little bit harder. "That's right baby, fuck my pretty little pussy. I'm so lucky to have a cock like yours." Sara's breathing started to get heavier as her excitement grew, and she squeezed down on Adam's cock, drawing a delicious moan from his lips.

"What do you mean?" His confusion was adorable and she smiled up at him, her face flushed and began meeting his thrusts with a bit more force as his hands reached up to her breasts. She bit her lip as he squeezed them and arched her back to thrust the sensitive mounds deeper into his grip.

"Oh I just found out about Lucas's little secret," she smiled cruelly at the taunt, the taboo of talking about another man while in bed with Adam keying up her excitement even further. "It almost doesn't seem fair that someone so big is so small where it counts, does it?"

"What are you talking about," Adam's nervous chuckle made Sara slow for a minute, second guessing her plan. But with a reassuring smile, she tugged on him with her legs and started to work back up to their earlier rhythm.

"Oh don't worry, love. He didn't flash me or anything. I just asked him about getting a girlfriend and he said no one would touch him once they saw it is all. It wasn't hard to figure out what he meant."

Adam maintained the pace she set, but shook his head laughing quietly. Sara was pleased that she was able to boost his ego a little, and maybe that could open doors to other types of play...

"He's not small," Adam grunted, breaking her train of thought as he buried himself inside her again. "I get why you'd take it that way, but he's stupid big."

"W-what? But he said people made fun of him..." Sara's confusion was matched only by her curiosity, and she pushed Adam harder to try and get him to open up.

"Yeah, some people in school saw him in the locker room and spread it around school that he was a freak," his thrusting started to pick up pace. Was he getting into this, or just responding to her? Sara wasn't sure which would be better, and rolled her hips against him, spurring him on further. "A couple girls tried to find out if the rumors were true, and when they saw him hard they literally walked out on him. Said it was way too much. Can you believe that?"

Sara shook her head, dumfounded. She couldn't wrap her head around the idea at all. Lucas? Hung like that? Adam's thrusting became more erratic, driving both of them closer to the cusp of their orgasms. She pulled him down into a kiss, and they moaned into each other's mouths as they came together, but Sara couldn't stop the image of Lucas over her from slipping into her mind as the jolts of her climax and the twitching of Adam filling the condom rushed through her. A delightful shiver ran up her spine, and she wasn't sure if it was the orgasm, or the thought that accompanied it. She couldn't believe she'd been thinking about Lucas while cumming on Adam's cock.

Adam pulled out of her slowly, savoring the aftershocks of their mutual climax, before the pair cleaned up and hopped back into bed. Spooning in the darkened room, Sara nestled into Adam, her ass resting against his crotch, secretly hoping to entice him back into arousal. But, as his breathing began to slow, she settled in to sleep in his arms. Again the thought of Lucas and his apparently giant cock slipped into her mind, and before she realized it, her hand was between her legs, gently stroking, and she wondered what it would feel like to have a real monster cock inside her.

Would he be rough? Aggressive? Would he use her the way she craved? The way she couldn't bring herself to tell Adam she wanted? Would he give her a choice, or just take what he wants from her? Soon these thoughts had driven her into a frenzy, one hand working her pussy while the other squeezed her breast and teased her nipple through the oversized shirt she wore to bed. It wasn't long before her body was trembling with another orgasm, and she shoved her head into the pillow to keep from crying out, gasping for breath as thoughts of Lucas railing her like she's only ever dreamed filled her mind. As she came down from the high, the guilt set in. Why would she think about Lucas when Adam was lying right next to her? Lucas was an asshole, not worthy of her time and attention. So what if he supposedly had a massive dick? Rumor mills in schools always exaggerate these types of things anyway. He's probably no bigger than Adam. But even as she rationalized these thoughts away, Sara couldn't help but notice that the guilt she felt now wasn't actually putting a damper on her arousal. Just like in her fantasy earlier today, the taboo only seemed to add fuel to the fire.

MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
214 Followers
12