Sara's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara prepares for her voyage.
5.2k words
4.59
12.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I want to thank soulz4 for his skill and patience in editing my story. His generosity with his time and effort is much appreciated. Any deficiencies in this story are mine.

As a newbie author any constructive feedback, positive or negative is welcome. The characters will best be understood if the story is read from the beginning chapter. Of course you may just want to skip to the "good" parts and rub one out. That's okay too.

Sara's Journey

Chapter 2

Three days after Eve's party I received an email from Burt :

Hi Sara,

I just wanted to apologize to you if anything I did caused you distress. I only meant to give you pleasure. I spoke to Eve on the phone and she assured me that you are ok with what happened at the party. I sincerely hope that is true.

With the exception of my wife, you are the sexiest woman I have ever met. You have the rare mixture of innocence and raw sexuality that is intoxicating. Trish is quite taken with you too and we both hope to see you again.

Burt.

I replied:

Hi Burt,

No apologies are necessary. Nothing happened that I didn't allow.

I have never experienced anything like that before and I was a bit overwhelmed. I am not sure if I am cut out to be a swinger, but I am glad I met you and Trish.

Sara

P.S. You gave me more pleasure than any man has...ever.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been two weeks since the party and I am still not sure how I feel about it. Instead of satisfying my need, the party just fed it and made it stronger. I keep having small flashbacks, followed by bouts of incredible arousal. Something has awakened in me and I can't put it back in it's box. I can't control it and that scares me.

I am bound face down on a bed, blindfolded, with a ball gag in my mouth. My wrists are tied together behind my back. I am on my knees with my face on the mattress, leaving my ass high and vulnerable.

The feeling of being under someone else's control is both arousing and frightening. As long as I'm not in control, I am innocent of my desire for sin. Humiliation and pain is my penance, my lack of agency excuses me from my Catholic school girl guilt.

SMACK! A leather strap lands hard across my ass.

I hear Eve's voice, "Are you Okay Baby?"

I try to answer as she massages the sting away but I can only squeal and grunt as my tongue works its way around the ball gag. I feel my cheeks being spread and Eve's warm tongue probing my anus.

SMACK! The blow surprises me, I bite my gag and whimper as I hear her familiar voice again.

"Are you okay Baby?"

I feel the mattress sink as new weight is introduced. I feel a man's rough hands grab my hips as he positions himself behind me. I feel the bulbous head of his prick pressed firmly against my anus. I try to pull away but his grip is too strong and he pulls me back as he plunges deep into my ass.

"Are you okay Baby?"

I can feel his testicles pressing against my pussy, slick with my juices as he drives his entire length into my ass. He pulls back, thrusts again...and again, gradually building speed. I feel the heat rise from my pussy and engulf my body as I buck in rhythm to his thrusts. As I near my climax, he grunts loudly, shoves his throbbing cock all the way in and squirts an impressive load of hot cum in my ass.

He withdraws, I feel his weight move from the bed and he leaves me unfulfilled.

SMACK!

"Are you okay Baby?"

The stinging blow sends shockwaves through my entire body as a new man takes position behind me. I arch my back to better present my anus to him. I feel his cock on my anus and I push back, my cum soaked ass sliding easily over his hard cock. I begin to buck with increasing urgency, his hard cock wrapped in my rectal embrace. I approach orgasm once again, and just as I am about to roll untethered into my hard earned climax...he grunts and comes, leaving me once again unfulfilled.

SMACK!

Eve removes my blindfold. "Are you okay Baby?"

She grabs my hair and lifts my head turning my face towards the door. A naked man is in the doorway, his face in shadow, stroking his hard cock. Behind him in the hallway is another man waiting his turn. Behind him is another, and another, for as far as I can see, each waiting his turn to fuck my ass.

The man in line steps forward into the dim light...I know his face.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I reach over to my nightstand and slap the snooze on my alarm, knocking it silenced to the floor. I open my eyes and the face is gone, receding back to shadow. I try to say his familiar name aloud, but it's just beyond my mind's grasp.

Sweat drenched sheets cling to my overheated body as my right hand slips into my soaked panties and massages my clitoris. I rub faster and harder with a furious and futile attempt to quench the fire in my pussy.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I roll over onto my stomach to look over the edge of my bed and find the alarm on the floor. I fumble and find the button on the back to turn it off.

I groan in frustration--the moment is gone--and roll out bed.

I head to the bathroom for my morning shower, wishing Eve was with me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh god I am so screwed up. I need to sail away...literally. It's time to take a trip and save my sanity.

I give Evan a call and offer him a couple of hundred bucks to help me get my sailboat ready for a trip. He is a neighborhood teenager that I've known since he was a little kid. He has been saving to buy himself a car so I help him as much as I can.

Endurance is the name of the sailboat my grandfather taught me to sail on. Pappy bought it new in 1971 and I have owned it since he left it to me. At 25', Endurance is small, but I can handle it by myself and it is comfortable and seaworthy in a blow.

I call Eve to discuss my dream and let her know about the trip. I'm glad to hear the sound of her voice.

"Hey Baby, what's up?"

"I had a dream last night. You were in it."

"Oooh, thats sounds good. Tell me about it."

"I don't know what it means and it scares me a little." I describe my dream to Eve.

"Who is the man? The mystery man?"

"I don't know, and that's what scares me the most." I pause a moment, "I feel like I'm going crazy. I need to get away for awhile."

"Where are you going?" A note of concern in Eves voice.

"I'm going to sail down to Corpus Christi," I say. "I will be gone for a few weeks."

"I'm going with you."

"I need to do this alone, Eve."

"You need me Sara," pleads Eve.

"I do need you, but not this time."

"When are you leaving?"

"Sunday, bright and early ."

"Okay. I'm coming over to spend the night, I think I can help you remember...remember the man in your dream."

I hesitate and then make up my mind. "Sure, come on. If I'm not here make yourself at home. I will be at the marina prepping the boat."

I live on the beach on Galveston Island. My house is raised 20' above the ground to protect against hurricanes. So far I've been lucky. You can climb three flights of stairs up or take the elevator up to my redwood deck.

Evan taps on the glass door and lets himself in. "Hi Sara."

I smile back at him. " Is she all cleaned up?"

"Ship shape and shiny."

"Great." I point to the pile of supplies. "Carry this stuff to the elevator and take it down to the pickup for me please."

"Yes ma'am."

"Please don't ma'am me, Evan, It makes me feel like I'm your mother."

"Believe me, you're nothing like my mother." Evans face flushes beet red and he turns to the task at hand. I watch his muscles flex as he easily picks up a large ice chest loaded with food and carries it to the elevator.

We take the loaded pickup to the marina and park near my slip. I walk the dock to Endurance as Evan unloads the truck and starts hauling stuff to the boat. He has worked his ass off over the last couple of days and Endurance looks great.

I climb aboard, turn the power on and start checking the nav system and electronics. I crank the auxiliary motor and let it idle. Evan starts handing provisions down to me and I start stowing everything away.

After Evan finishes, he joins me in the crowded cabin to help me stow the stuff. In the tight quarters he puts his hands on my hips as he slides past me from behind. Suddenly, I flash back to the party and Burt fucking me from behind. I reflexively arch my back and push my ass out into his crotch. I feel the heat of arousal rise up as I fight to control myself.

"You startled me Evan." I jerk my ass away.

I need to get this trip started and get away before I do something that I will regret.

"I'm sorry Sara."

"It's nothing, I've been real jumpy lately"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After we finish provisioning Endurance, Evan and I return home to find that Eve has arrived. She has made herself comfortable, in my hot tub wearing sunglasses and nothing else.

"Hey Baby!" Eve lowers her sunglasses to look over the top at Evan.

"Who do we have here?" she says with an impish grin.

"Eve, you know Evan."

"It's been a while," Eve says, staring at the growing lump in the front of Evan's jeans. "Oh my, you have really grown up, Evan, be a dear and get me another glass of wine."

Eve picks up the empty glass to hand Evan, making sure her breasts raise out of the water giving him a full view. Evan's jaw drops as he almost trips over himself to get the glass.

I watch Evan go inside to refill Eve's glass.

"Eve! What are you doing? He's just a boy."

"From the look of what he's packing in those pants, he is all man." Eve smiles. "Besides he's over 18 isn't he?"

"Barely, but that's besides the point. I've known him since he was a toddler. I used to babysit him for God's sake. He's like a little brother to me."

"Speaking of brothers, how has your lushous hunk of a brother been?" asks Eve.

"Don't go there. Sam is happily married."

As Evan returns with the refilled glass, Eve stands in the hot tub, her colorful dragon tattoo on full display. It's tail wraps around her thigh, then crosses her torso just below her perfect breasts and it wraps around to her back ending with it's fire breathing head.

"Thank you Evan," she says as she takes the glass from his hand and sits back down into the water.

"Evan, here is the money for all of your hard work. You worked your ass off and I appreciate it."

I open my purse and give him three hundred dollars. I am trying hard to ignore the obviously large erection threatening to burst through his zipper.

"This is too much money." Evan tries to return one of the hundred dollar bills.

"Consider it a bonus for a job well done." I wave off the hundred. "Tell your mom hi for me." I attempt to herd him to the elevator.

"Aww, I thought Evan was going to hang out with us for awhile," Eve says with her best pout.

"I'm sure Evan's mom is expecting him home for supper," I reply.

"No! I can stay...till midnight...even later if I ask," pleads Evan.

"See, it's settled then," says Eve. "Evan I insist you call your mother this very second and tell her you will be late."

Eve always gets her way.

I go inside and change into my white string bikini and bring a couple of bottles of Shiner beer out for me and Evan. He is sitting on the end of a patio lounge next to the tub with his feet dangling in the water. I walk up, hand him a beer and ease down into the tub next to Eve. She leans over and kisses me on the lips.

"Don't just sit there," Eve says, "Come join us."

"I don't have a suit."

"I don't have a problem with that," Eve grins, and moves her hand between my legs. "Sara, do you have a problem?"

"We shouldn't make him feel uncomfortable." I make one last feeble attempt to resist Eve and stop what I know will happen.

I feel the heat rise as I flash back to Eve's husband coming in my mouth. I push my pussy against Eve's hand and she responds by rubbing my clitoris through the thin fabric of my bikini.

"Maybe you should make him more comfortable by losing your bikini," Eve says as she unties my top and it falls away from my breasts.

Evan stares unbelieving at my breasts. "Stand Sara," Eve commands.

I look straight into Evan's eyes as I stand. The breeze feels cool against my wet overheated skin. I get goose flesh as my nipples harden. Evan's jaw flexes as he stares at my breasts and his hand instinctively drops to his crotch.

"Evan do you like what you see?" Eve asks. She stands up behind me and wraps her arms around me, sliding her left hand into the front of my bikini bottoms.

Yes."

I feel the thrill of arousal as her middle finger slips into my pussy. I am fully aware that I am losing control...or rather giving up control. Eve is running this show and I am powerless to stop her.

"Then tell her," says Eve, "Tell Sara how beautiful she is."

"Sara...oh my god Sara you are so beautiful," says Evan, "I never thought this would happen. I've dreamed...but I never thought..."

"Tell her you want her. Tell her you want to fuck her."

Evan's mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water but he can't make a sound.

"Say it!" Eve raises her voice "Tell her you want to fuck her or I will send you home to your mommy."

"I...I want..."

"Say her name!" Eve commands.

"Sara I want to...I mean Sara I've never done it before. Please, I don't want to mess this up." Evan stammers. Then he raises his eyes from my breasts and looks me straight in the eyes and clearly says, "Sara I want you. Please Sara, I want to fuck you"

"Never done it before?" Eve says with a small smile, " So you've never been with a Woman?"

"Well I..."

"If you lie, I will know it and make you regret it"

"I've been to second base...but never...I mean...never all the way"

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now stand," Eve says sweetly.

Evan stands as Eve unties my bottoms and removes them.

"Sara, help Evan out of his shirt."

I step out of the tub. I stand in front of him and unbutton his shirt and slide it off his shoulders. I put my arms around his neck, tiptoe up and lightly kiss his lips.

Eve comes up behind me and says, "On your knees Baby." As I kneel I let my hands travel down Evan's chest and rest on his hips. I see his cock sticking up above the waistband of his jeans, it's head reaching almost to his navel. I kiss his flat stomach just beside his cock as Eve moves behind him.

"Tell Sara to suck your cock."

"Sara, please...would you..."

WHACK!

Eve slaps Evan hard on the ass. She grabs his hair and pulls his head down to her level. She licks his neck up to his ear and bites his earlobe.

"Owww"

"That's not what I told you to say." Eve says with a low voice into his ear. "Pay close attention and do exactly as I say...Now say it! Tell Sara to suck your cock."

"Sara, suck my cock."

I kiss the head of his cock as I unbutton his jeans and I pull down his zipper. I reach around and slide both of my hands inside of his pants and cup his tight ass. Then I work his pants down around his ankles and he steps out of them.

I kiss the head of Evan's cock standing proudly above the waistband of his boxers. I take the head into my mouth as I pull his boxers down.

"Wow Evan, now that's impressive." Eve says as she kneels beside me. "You remind me of a friend of ours back in college."

Eve grabs my hair and pulls my head away from Evan's cock and kisses me full on the mouth. "It's time you learn how to deep-throat, Baby." Eve licks a drop of pre-cum from Evan's cock.

"Relax your mouth. Relax your throat. Take him into your mouth and swallow just the head. Hold it in your throat for a couple of seconds then come off of him and take a breath." Eve kisses me again, putting her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Tell Evan you want to swallow his cock." Eve whispers in my ear.

I bring my eyes up to Evan's face and say, "I want to swallow your cock." His hazel eyes stare intently down at me.

"Say his name. Tell him you want his cum in your mouth." Eve tightens her grip on the back of my head.

"I want you to come in my mouth, Evan."

Then she pushes my head to Evan's cock. I look up into his eyes as I open my mouth wide. I place my hands on his hips as I suck him into my mouth. I can taste his pre-cum. I relax my jaw and take him in farther.

"Take a breath and swallow," Eve whispers in my Ear.

I breathe deep and relax my throat. I fight the urge to gag as I swallow. Eve holds my head firm, waits two seconds and pulls me away. Saliva mixed with pre-cum, drools from the corner of my mouth, dripping on my naked breast as I gasp for breath.

"Again." Eve pushes my head back to Evan's cock. "Deeper this time"

My eyes never leave Evan's as I open my mouth wide. I swallow his cock with my throat relaxed. Eve pulls my head back halfway.

"Breathe."

I take a breath and Eve pushes my head down and holds. My throat convulses on Evan's cock as the gag reflex takes over. Eve pulls me up and I gasp for air, my face flushed and drool stringing from my lower lip.

"Excellent! Now watch," Eve says.

Eve licks his shaft, opens wide and sucks Evan in. She reaches around with both hands and squeezes his cheeks as her fingers probe his anus. His reaction is immediate and she meets his forward thrust with her open throat. I watch in amazement as his impressive cock disappears entirely down her throat. I see her tongue snake out and lick Evan's balls as her nose is pressed against his pubic bone.

I reach down and begin to rub my clitoris as I watch Eve's throat bulge from Evan's cock. I am ready to take my turn again. I want to swallow his cock.

Eve comes up for air. She turns away from his cock and kisses me deeply. "Your turn. Take him a little deeper each time. Make him come."

I grip Evan's cock and slowly stroke. I begin to lick his balls as Eve stands up and moves behind him. She wraps her arms around him from behind and pinches his left nipple...hard. I lift his cock and trail my tongue from his balls to his anus, tickling it with the tip of my tongue. Evan begins to squirm from the pleasure and the pain.

"Tell her how it feels" Eve says. "Tell her you want to come in her mouth."

"Sara...this is incredible" Evan says as I take the head of his cock in my mouth. "Please, I want to come...I need to come in your mouth."

I relax my jaw and lean my head back. I take a breath and swallow. I pull back and suck, moving my tongue along the underside of his cock. I breath deep and swallow again, this time I take him deeper. I back off, take a breath and swallow again.

I feel Evan's strong hands grip my head as he begins to thrust in rhythm with my mouth each time a little deeper. I grab his ass and pull him into my throat all the way. His pubic hair tickles my nose as I take his cock...all of his cock deep in my throat and hold.

Just as I'd seen Eve do, I stick my tongue out as far as I can and lick his balls.

"Unh..I'm coming." Evan tenses up and I feel his cock beginning to pulse in my throat. I taste his hot cum as I withdraw and he squirts in my mouth, then on my face. I look up at Evan and his wide smile makes me happy. Happy that I was the one to give him his first blow job. Weak-kneed he steps back and sits heavily on the lounger.

"Now that's how to deepthroat a cock. You're a real expert cocksucker now!" Eve says.

I beam with pride as she kneels beside me and licks Evan's cum off my face.

"Let's take this inside, shall we." Eve smiles as she stands and walks slowly to the house, arching her back and swaying her hips to show off her bodacious bubble butt to devastating effect. I stand up to follow. Evan is stunned to inaction from the view. I reach down, take his hand and lead him inside.

12