Sara's Panty Business Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday morning by the time the family had left for the day Sara was showered and dressed and had put the white lace panties back on. Instead of a skirt she opted for a tight pair of jeans and a loose blouse. She knew that this time she would not need to tease William with a skirt and loved the way her jeans accentuated her muscular legs and ass and made the wide gap between the tops of her thighs more noticeable. It was an added bonus that they pressed the panties even tighter against her pussy lips.

Chapter 5

When she pulled up at the apartments and didn't see William's car in the allocated bay. She took the keys from her bag and decided to get started with the final touches before the guests arrived later giving them more time together when he arrived.

She worked quickly, giving the counters a quick wipe and dusted the furniture until she was happy that they were spotlessly clean. She purposefully left the second apartment's main bedroom for last, knowing that by the time they were finished, it would need a very good clean. Her phone buzzed with a message.

"I am running a few minutes late, but I should be there in ten."

"Ok, I am nearly done with the cleaning," she answered.

Unbuttoning her jeans, she went through to the bathroom, pulled them down and sat on the toilet. As her pee splashed into the toilet bowl, she inspected her panty gusset stretched between her knees. Despite only having been worn for a little over twelve hours there were quite nicely soiled, and she could see the clear mark her pussy had left on the cotton. Wiping carefully, she pulled her panties back on and removed her remaining clothes. She slipped between the sheets and waited for William's imminent arrival.

Her mind drifted to her coffee date with Hayley on Monday. They had not seen each other for ages, and she was looking forward to catching up, but her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of William's keys in the door.

"In here," she called out to him.

As he walked into the room his eyes widened when he saw her sitting in bed, her breasts uncovered, and the duvet pulled up to her waist.

"Now that's a great way to be greeted," he said with a grin.

"Don't just stand there, come and join me."

Without a word he pulled off his clothes and Sara could see his cock was already hardening and couldn't wait to feel it inside her again.

As he pulled back the sheets, he saw that she was still wearing her panties.

"That's what I like to see. Are those the same pair you wore last week?"

"Yes, but I had to wash them, they would have been unpleasant by now. I've been wearing them since yesterday afternoon so they should be nice and fragrant."

William slid into the bed next to her and took her in his arms. She loved the muscular manliness of his body against hers. He kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing around her mouth. As they embraced, he lifted her body against his, and rolled onto his back until she was lying on top of him. Sara felt his cock pressing against her slit. She couldn't resist grinding herself against the hardness of his shaft, the thin fabric of her panties separating his shaft from her. She had spent hours over the past week imagining his huge cock buried inside her and couldn't wait to feel him inside her.

"I want to taste you this time," he said breaking their embrace.

"Why don't I lie on top of you so we can enjoy each other together?" she asked, remembering how much she had enjoyed it earlier in the week with Scott.

Without waiting for his response, she lifted herself off him and turned until her pussy was hovering over his face, his cock brushing her lips. His hands reached up and puller her firmly down until her pussy touched his lips. She heard him sniffing at her panties. She sucked the head of his cock into her mouth and his precum oozed onto her tongue; it tasted every bit as good as she remembered. She slowly took more and more of his head between her lips until she had his whole tip in her mouth. She felt him tug at her panties and awkwardly lifted her knees to help him remove them, her mouth never leaving his cock. His tongue slipped between her lips and slipped deep into her, while his chin pressed firmly against her clit. The pleasure she was feeling was intense and she rode his face hard. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and took more of his cock into her mouth, he was almost touching her throat and she pulled back a little to avoid gagging. As he fucked her with his tongue, she clamped his head between her thighs and gyrated her hips, pressing her pussy hard against his face. Her entire body shook as she felt her orgasm rip through her entire body. As the waves of pleasure washed over her, her pussy still felt so good that she carried on riding him. Slowly her pleasure started to subside and while he kept nuzzling at pussy, she carried on sucking his cock. His length meant that even though he was as deep as she could take, she could still wrap her fingers around the base of his shaft and jerk him up and down in rhythm with her sucking. Moments later she could feel the familiar twitching of his shaft and increase in juices from his tip until with a grunt, he shot a huge load into her mouth. She tried her best to swallow it all down but there was just too much, and it started to dribble from her lips. As he softened, she licked up as much of the escaping cum as she could.

Sara reluctantly lifted her pussy from his face and got up from her position on top of him. She turned and lay next to him on the bed. She reached for her panties and pulled them back on, feeling her juices oozing from her into the cotton gusset; he would want these. He took her in his arms again and kissed her, not in the least put off by the coating of cum on her lips. Her hands slipped down his body and took his cock between her fingers. By now he had softened significantly but she still marvelled at the size of him, even when soft.

"You may need to give me a few minutes," he said, "I'm not as young as I used to be."

"I just love holding it. I have never been with anyone so big," she whispered.

"Give it a while and we can try again," he answered.

They lay in silence for a while. Both lost in their own thoughts.

Sara broke the silence. "How did you get into panty sniffing?"

"Its quite a long story but I found a pair of my best friends' sisters' panties in the laundry hamper one night when I was having a shower before bed. I'm not sure why I had the urge to sniff them but once I did the scent had me hooked. From there it just progressed to the point where I would always be looking for an opportunity to enjoy any pairs I could get my hands on."

"Whose panties have you sniffed?"

"More than I could count. Most of them were my wife's friends when they stayed over. Normally my wife takes them shopping and it leaves me alone in the house. I mostly always find their panties hidden in their suitcases," He paused for a moment, "some of our friends leave their laundry hamper in their bathrooms so that tends to be an easy one. I often wonder if they know that their panties have been moved. Honestly one never knows when the opportunity will present itself."

"Which were the best?"

"I think the best experience was when I was a lot younger. We had a customer over for dinner with his wife, she was a gorgeous blonde with a stunning figure. After dinner we decided to take a swim to try and cool off. My wife loaned her a bikini and she changed in our room. While I was topping up everyone's drink's I went through to the room and saw her clothes folded on our bed. I looked under the folded dress and as expected her panties were tucked under her dress. I couldn't resist and picked them up. When I unfolded them, they were soaked with her pussy juice and still warm. I can clearly remember they were a plain, white satin pair but they smelt of pure pussy. I took them to our bathroom and jerked off to her pussy scent. When I was finished, I left the tiniest trace of my cum in the gusset. Later when we were all dressed and having a nightcap, I was so turned on knowing that my cum was nestled between her pussy lips."

"I'm not sure I would be very happy if someone unknowingly did that to me," Sara said primly.

"Either way I have always wondered whether it was the scent or the risk of being caught that made this the most memorable. I never had a clue whether she knew that they had been moved when she came back to the change. After that evening, each time we saw them I would get so turned on knowing exactly what her most intimate scent was like."

"Have you ever been caught?" she asked, the tone of her voice softening again.

"Only once by my wife. On one occasion, while she was out shopping, I got a worn pair from the hamper and lay on the bed and pressed them to my face with them while I jerked off. After I had cum, I wiped up the mess with them and dropped them next to the bed and unfortunately dozed off. When I woke up, I had an irate wife standing next to the bed with her panties in her hand, cum still dripping from them."

"In a way I can understand her anger, I was pretty pissed off when I found out that Scott had used a pair of mine, I would far rather he had told me that he enjoyed them and we could have explored this together." Sara answered thoughtfully.

"I can understand his reluctance. My wife is such a prude she never really tried to understand my love of panties. For the first few years of our marriage I even bought all her panties for her. She knows that I love the taste of her pussy, so one would think she would know that her worn panties would be a turn on for me. She is so hung up about her pussy being dirty that she seldom even lets me go down on her, there is always some excuse that she had a discharge, or she feels too sensitive, so these days I don't even bother trying anymore."

"Why do you buy panties if you can use hers?"

"These days she has very little scent in her panties. She has always had issues with being wet enough, so they don't have much scent or moisture on them. There is also something a little illicit about buying panties anonymously and imagining what the wearer looks like and what she did in them before sending them. The risk almost always makes the whole thing seem more erotic."

As he spoke, she could feel his cock starting to harden again. She started to stroke him gently until it was back to full size. Without a word she knelt on the bed and pulled her panties off, tossing them over towards his head, and slowly lowered herself onto him. This time she was so wet she felt his cock slip into her far easier than it had the previous week. She still had the feeling of him filling her completely but this time there was no burning sensation she had previously felt. She lowered herself down until he was completely inside her and she could feel the head of his cock touching the deepest parts of her pussy. She paused for a moment to enjoy his girth stretching her. As she lifted her hips, she felt him push his hips up and thrust himself all the way in again. She hovered her hips a few inches above him and he started to fuck her with long, quick thrusts. As his cock plunged deep inside, she could feel his pubic bone bumping her clit and was surprised that she had been able to take so much of him. It was not long before she could feel the urgency of his strokes increase and could feel her own orgasm approaching. With a hard final thrust he pulled her hips towards him, burying himself as deep as he could. The sensation of his hot cum filling her pushed her over the edge and her body shook with pleasure.

They lay still for a few minutes, holding each other in a tight embrace. As he softened, she could feel him slip from her. She put her hand over her pussy to keep his cum from dripping onto the sheets. It would almost certainly seep through the sheets onto the mattress.

"Can you put your panties back on. I want our juices to soak into those panties before I take them home?" he asked.

"Doesn't the taste of cum bother you?" she asked curiously.

"Not at all. I have been down on a woman after I have cum in her and it's amazing."

Sara picked up the panties and pulled them on. Their juices flooding from her and soaking the gusset within seconds.

"I guess we should get the room tidied up, the guests will be here within the next hour," she said, "I just hope that the room doesn't reek of sex."

"We can spray some air freshener and it will be fine," he said reassuringly.

Sara walked through to the bathroom and pulled her panties back down, before sitting on the toilet. She could see the tendrils of cum, like a fine spider web, hanging from her pussy lips stretching onto the panties. She slipped the panties down her legs and used the gusset to wipe up as much of the mess as she could. As she started to pee, she looked up and saw that he was watching her. She felt a little shy; using the toilet was such a personal act and she found his watching a little embarrassing but strangely erotic at the same time.

She gave him the panties before retrieving a fresh pair from her bag. As she pulled her jeans up, she was a little sorry she had worn her jeans. Her pussy was still so sensitive from the pounding he had given her, the pressure they were exerting was uncomfortable against her swollen clit and bruised pussy lips. Sara fixed her hair and makeup and by the time she returned to the bedroom William was already dressed. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with her panties pressed to his nose.

"Haven't you had enough?"

"I can never get enough of your beautiful scent."

Sara flushed at the compliment.

She stripped the sheets and remade the bed with the fresh linen she had brought.

"I need to get going, I have another meeting to get to," he said walking over to her.

William took her in his arms and pulled her tightly against him. She lifted her head and they kissed; their tongues intertwined. Sara could still taste herself on his lips.

"I suggest you wash your face before you go home," she said.

"Good advice. Thanks. Are we going to meet here again next week? We have another booking and will need to get ready for the new guests."

"I will probably come over on Monday just to clear the bins and take the linen home to be washed. Then we can do a proper clean and make the beds on Friday."

"What time will you be here on Monday?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet, I am meeting a friend for coffee at her place. She doesn't live too far from here, so it won't be too far out of my way."

"If you get the chance get a pair of hers for me," he said laughingly.

"I couldn't do that," she said indignantly, "she has no idea what I am doing and don't particularly want her to find out!"

"Don't stress, I am just joking, but you never know when an opportunity presents itself."

As Sara was driving home his comments about getting a pair of Hayley's panties remained on her mind. For the first time she wondered what kinds of panties Hayley wore, although they were good friends, they had seldom discussed anything of a sexual nature, and she had always felt that Hayley was a little prudish. These thoughts made her curious and she decided that if she had the opportunity she would try and see if there were any panties in the hamper to find out for herself.

Chapter 6

On Monday morning Sara packaged all the panties she had worn over the weekend and would drop them at DHL on the way to Hayley's. She selected the next pair of panties she planned wear next and was pleased to see it was the beautiful turquoise pair she had bought the previous week. She loved the lace panel that ran across the middle of the satin fabric and when she pulled them on, she could see the top of her slit peeping from behind the flimsy lace. As she turned, she looked at the reflection in the mirror. The back of the panties was a fine mesh which showed off her tight ass beautifully. She felt so sexy in them. Slipping on a short floral dress she gave herself a last look in the mirror and headed out the door.

When she got to Hayley's and knocked on the door, she wondered if she had the wrong day as there seemed to be no reply. She knocked again and this time heard movement inside the house. The door was flung open and Hayley stood in front of her still wearing a terry cloth robe, looking completely dishevelled.

"Sara, I'm so sorry, its been a crappy morning and I still haven't even showered. Come in and have some coffee while I shower and dress. I hope you don't mind waiting for a few minutes?"

"I don't mind at all, but you should have let me know and we could have rescheduled."

"No, I really was looking forward to catching up. If you don't mind making some coffee while I shower and change. You know where everything is?"

"Go ahead, there's really no rush."

Sara walked through to the kitchen as Hayley rushed up the stairs. The coffee was soon percolating into the pot and while she waited for the coffee to finish, she looked over at the laundry room off the kitchen. She could see that Hayley had been busy with her laundry when she had knocked, and the clothes were all sorted on the laundry table ready to be washed. With Williams request in her mind, she slipped into the laundry and looked over at the piles of dirty washing. Her eyes locked onto the pile of woman's underwear. She was quite surprised to see that the styles of bra's and panties lying there seemed more like those worn by a teenager. She knew that Hayley and Brad had one son, so they had to be hers. Although Hayley was completely flat chested and had an almost boyish figure, she would have thought that her friend would have worn far sexier underwear.

Keeping her ears open for Hayley's return, she picked up the top pair and looked closely at them. They were a white pair with tiny, pale blue polka dots, a cute bow in the centre and matching blue elastic in the leggings. Looking over the other pairs they seemed to be more of the same style but in different colours; almost like they had been bought in a pack. Hesitantly Sara opened them revealing the cotton gusset. A whiff of pussy scent reached her nose and they seemed to be quite nicely stained even though they were already dry. Sara couldn't resist and lifted them to her nose, and they smelt wonderful. She detected a hint of pee on the panties, but the overwhelming scent of pussy filled her nose. She could even see a pubic hair stuck in the dried pussy juice. She quickly flipped through the panties until she found a pink pair that seemed to be still damp. She raised them to her nose, and they smelt even better that the blue pair. She really wanted to take this pair with her. Her sundress didn't have pockets and her handbag was in the kitchen so she wasn't sure how she would risk taking them without being caught. Thinking quickly, she slipped her legs through them and pulled them up under her dress and over her turquoise pair. With Hayley having such a tiny frame they were stretched tight across her hips and she quite like the additional pressure on her pussy. Knowing that Hayley should be back quite soon, she quickly rearranged the pile with the blue pair on top as she had found them. She walked quickly back into the kitchen to pour the coffee. As she poured mugs for them both, she couldn't help wondering why she had done something so risky. She could only imagine the repercussions if she was caught going through her friends' dirty panties or worse stealing a pair.

"Sorry about that," Said Hayley rushing back into the kitchen, "let me put another load into the machine and we can go and sit on the deck and have our coffee."

She watched as Hayley loaded the underwear pile into the machine and with no sign that anything was amiss, Sara breathed a sigh of relief. She picked up her coffee and followed Hayley onto the deck. She sat carefully; she didn't want Hayley to get a glimpse of her panties under her sundress.