Sara's Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Peter who had gotten concerned because they were gone for a while, started walking towards the bathroom and opened the door without knocking when he heard moans from inside. As he entered he saw Sara holding Jake's black dick in both her hands and shoving it in her mouth, saliva pee and cum dripping from the sides. At that moment all he could see was a black guy fucking his wife's mouth, and he couldn't recognize him as his adopted son. Despite that, he was unexpectedly turned on by this image of his wife using a black dick for her pleasure.

"Are you fucking kidding right now." Peter shouted at Sara who was still holding Jake's dick at this point and her face made it seem like there was nothing wrong with this situation.

"I'm helping him dry off his pee Peter. He just pee'ed and I'm taking care of him. Don't you dare make a scene again." Sara said persuasively and her tone was very much convincing. She thought that if she believed it enough she could convince Peter that there was nothing wrong with this.

"Don't make a scene?? What the fuck are you on about." Peter replied a bit reluctantly.

"Okay you know what, we need to talk this through right now or I'm done with you. I can't handle your jealousy anymore Peter, it's too much. Come to the living room right now." Sara replied while screaming.

"Oh you bet I'll come, you have some explaining to do." Peter said and helped Jake get to the living room with Sara.

As they sat down in the living room, Sara sat right next to Jake and rubbed his leg with one hand.

"You know, I've had enough of your behavior. Your dirty mind is really toxic for our family and it's tearing it apart." Sara said determined.

"Well I think, I'm right in that I don't think what you're doing is correct!" Jake said confused about Sara's statement.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this what you're so jealous and afraid of?" Sara said and with one hand pulled down Jake's pants and with the other whipped out his still erect dick.

Peter and Jake were both stunned and confused. It seemed like they both knew what was happening but Sara kept claiming that it was Peter's imagination and that this was perfectly normal.

"Is taking care of my son when he's hurt so bad? He couldn't even clean himself well, look at how he's dripping!" she said and shoved Jake's dick deep in her throat.

Peter couldn't really say anything. All he could do was sit there and watch his wife take on Jake's huge black dick. He was really confused and horny at the same time. At that moment he was ready to admit that he made a mistake.

"You know what? From now on Jake is gonna be always naked in the house, to teach you a lesson. You need to understand that there's nothing dirty about helping my son and I don't see any other better way." she said after removing Jake's dick from her mouth.

"I see... You're right!" Peter replied while not really able to think anything rational at that moment.

"Now leave us alone, I need to talk to Jake too about what happened. Go upstairs!" Sara told Peter.

Peter left off to the bedroom confused but it didn't really seem to him like he had any other choice. His wife had to be right about Jake, after all his leg was broken, and he need her care.

Meanwhile, in the living, Sara was rubbing Jake's dick in one hand and playing with his balls in the other, while sucking off the head of his dick. She was really getting into a rhythm now and knew that Jake's inexperienced dick wasn't gonna last long.

"Come on baby, cum in my mouth. I need it!" she said as Jake was getting closer.

She suddenly stopped and pulled out her tits to rub him off with them. She quickly squeezed her tits around his dick and took it in her mouth. Even though it was a long time since she last did that, her big pale tits and hard pink nipples made Jake explode. As he was cumming, Sara made sure she drank every last drop, except the cum that was on her face and tits.

"Oh my fucking god this was so good mom!" Jake said while breathing heavily.

"Will we do this again?" he added.

"We're gonna be doing this and a lot more baby. I'll make sure don't worry!" Sara said and winked at Jake while cum was dripping from her chin.

"I'm gonna talk to your dad for a little bit before going to bed baby. Sleep well!" She told him and sucked his dick for a little bit more before going upstairs.

As she approached the bedroom, she was thinking about Jake walking naked at home and her playing with his dick whenever she wanted, while her husband couldn't tell her anything about it. That thought turned her on even more, and while she needed a dick in her she thought she'll finger herself to sleep, or her husband would please her if he was awake.

"Hey baby, you didn't sleep yet?" she said while she was wearing her panties only.

"Nah not yet. Why is there cum dripping from your boobs and face?" he said shocked at his wife's state.

"Jake had an accident while I was moving him to bed, and since he was naked he exploded everywhere. Don't worry about it though, he's fine." Sara lied and her panties were visibly wet at this point.

"Ah of course, another accident... Anyway I'll try to sleep now, can you close the lights?" Peter said bitterly.

"Well, I was thinking maybe you can play with me a little bit after I clean myself up, you seemed like you were in the mood!" Sara said while cleaning her face up.

"Well, I'm not sure if that's what I want right now. Today was a bit too much for me with all the "accidents" happening." Peter said.

"I mean... if you're not gonna do it, then maybe my huge black dildo will." Sara said and was at this point pulling her panties aside.

As she did that, it was clear that she was ready to take the whole dildo in. Her pussy was soaking wet and it wouldn't take much effort to shove it in her.

"Baby, I'm sorry but I can't close the light yet. I like to watch my pussy stretch while I do it." she said, but what she really meant is that she likes her husband to watch her pussy stretch.

As she was fucking herself with the dildo, Peter couldn't resist watching her pussy taking it in and at some point he started rubbing her clit. Even though he said he wouldn't please her, he couldn't help but participate. Sara was of course moaning and screaming as she was taking in the dildo. She was so turned on by sucking Jake off and eating his cum that she really needed that. And her husband rubbing her clit while she was fucking a black dildo was making her even hornier, cause she imagined that this was Jake's dick instead.

"Oh my fucking god, this black dick is tearing my pussy apart!" Sara screamed in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, you like taking black dicks don't you?" Peter told her while rubbing her clit even harder.

"Fuck yeah, it's all I need. I'm fucking cummingg!" she said as she came all over the dildo.

After that her legs as well as her whole body fell relaxed, and she laid there ready to sleep. Before that though she needed to let her husband know what he needed to do.

"Oh my god that was so good! Now be a gentleman and clean me up." she told him, and he didn't really need much incentive to do it.

As he was eating her, she thought to herself how lucky she was that everything fell into place and how much she was going to enjoy the upcoming days. As she was thinking of all the ways she was gonna use Jake's dick, she fell asleep.

12