Sarayu Aunty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my first look at her inner thighs. She had lush black pubic hair which had obviously not been trimmed - most likely never been shaved. I could make out her beautiful pubic mound below the thatch of hair. I moved my head towards it and opened the vertical lips with a long lick from my tongue. I could feel her engorged clit on my upward lick and a jerking reaction of pleasure as I flicked it.

"Oooh."

She let out a loud moan as my tongue made contact with her clitoris. That was enough for me. I attacked her clitoris repeatedly with my tongue. Her sighs and moans had a sexy throaty quality about them. Her body was jerking and quivering with pleasure as my tongue ravaged her clit. Every now and then I would move tongue down to lick the exposed inner walls of her vagina and taste her body fluid. I suspected she had taken her bath just a little while before. The usual slight stench of body urine was missing. She smelt and tasted heavenly. The only downside was her pubic hair occasionally getting stuck on my tongue - a most unpleasant experience whenever it occurred. However, I maintained focus on the edible lady below me. Her quivers started lasting longer and her moaning became louder. I sensed her body was coming to a climax as she eventually jerked up and down in orgasm, i felt her thighs clamp around the sides of my head and grinding my face into her wet crotch.

It took several seconds for her orgasm to subside and for her body to return to some degree of calmness. I raised my head out from between her thighs and bent my body forward to bring my face closer to hers. She looked so beautiful there, underneath me. Her saree was dishevelled and her pallu pushed to one side exposing the outline of a full breast. Her face was flushed, eyes glazed and still basking in the intensity of the orgasm she had just experienced. I moved my head down to capture her lips once again and we necked a bit more. She had me in a tight embrace, her hands caressing my hair and the back of my neck.

As we parted briefly for a few seconds between kisses, she asked me "What did you do there? You actually put your mouth on my...?"

She left the sentence incomplete.

"Yes, and you tasted delicious."

And I resumed the kissing till the next break which came after a few minutes.

"God - that was so good. I've never felt anything like it."

"What, you have never been eaten before?"

"No, never. If that is what you mean by eating."

"I can't believe I am the first person to taste you like that. Uncle has never done this?"

"No. And not much that he has done other than this either."

I could sense some bitterness and sadness in her voice as she said this. I went back to kissing her and after a while raised myself up to stand. i took hold of both her hands and got her sit again, facing me as before. More kisses and tonguing followed. I pulled her closer to mine, her naked thighs now wrapped around my hips. My erection was now grinding against her wet crotch as her body pressed against mine while we kissed. I placed my hands on the sides of her hips and lifted her off the table. She hung on to me with her hands around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I carried her to the sofa in the living room and slowly maneuvered to sit down. She was now seated on my lap, straddling my hips with her naked pussy pressed against my erect member. The only downside was I had not yet taken off my jeans and it was her pussy grinding against the denim fabric protruding out tight due to my erection. As we continued smooching, I felt her naked bottoms and squeezed and caressed them. I could sense she liked being squeezed there. One hand moved up her back to her blouse. I slipped it underneath the back of the blouse and unhooked her bra after a few attempts. As her bra came loose, I moved the hand to her front and slipped her blouse up easily. A beautiful, heavy breast made its appearance. The brownish-pink nipple was already erect and clearly yearning for some attention. As I bought my head towards it and took it in my mouth, a loud sigh of pleasure erupted from Sarayu aunty's throat.

We stayed in that position for some time, continually kissing. My hands roamed around her body freely - caressing, fondling and groping at will. In the meantime, my mouth continued to suckled on her breasts alternately whenever we took breaks from kissing. The pleasure was indescribable and my partner clearly was enjoying the experience as much as I.

And then, disaster struck.

The front door bell rang. Sarayu aunty and I parted in panic. She clearly was not expecting anyone at that time of the day. She quickly raised herself off me and tied her saree and her hair with her hands. I was not sure who it was at the door. if it was uncle, he might go to their bedroom. If for some strange reason, Sanjay was back early, he would head to his room upstairs. I was trying to figure out where to hide and headed towards their kitchen. I knew there was a small storage room at the back where it it was unlikely for someone to come. As I headed in that direction, I noticed Sarayu's panty by the dining table - that would certainly attract attention. i grabbed it one hand and made my way to the kitchen. Sure enough, there was a small storage room behind the kitchen.

It wasn't big but it was certainly enough to hold me. I waited a few minutes trying to get my breath back. The events of the past little while began to unfold in my mind. What a rush it was! And if I had just a few more minutes, I would have been rogering Sarayu aunty by now. The disappointment was huge and so was the state of arousal.

i was hoping that whoever it was would either go away so that Sarayu aunty and I could resume our pleasurable activities. Or, if it was Sanjay or uncle, they would head to their room, allowing me a precious few minutes to escape from the house. Needless to say Sarayu aunty would have to come by and signal to me what was going on. Several minutes passed and nothing happened. I started getting impatient. I slunk my way into the kitchen, ready to head back to the store room in case I heard someone approaching. What I heard was voices of a conversation. It was Sarayu aunty talking to someone else - another woman. As I cautiously approached the kitchen doorway, I gathered from the talk that it was a neighbour dropping in. Why did she have to choose that particular time and day? But there she was.

It was a long and frustrating wait. The neighbor lady seemed to be in hurry to leave. She obviously had enough free time on her hands. I was also starting to get a sense of urgency on the issue of time. The clock was ticking. I had less than forty five minutes before Sanjay retumed which gave me very little free time with Sarayu aunty. As the clock kept ticking, my frustration and anger level kept building up. It was with a huge sense of relief that I finally heard the lady make a move to depart. Barely fifteen minutes were left before Sanjay would be back.

As Sarayu aunty closed the door, I rushed towards her and grabbed her for another long and passionate kiss. She was equally aware of the time issue. We spent a minute or two exchanging some choice views on interfering neighbor aunties.

"Sri, you have to leave. Sanjay will be back very shortly."

"Please aunty, a few more minutes? One more eating session?"

I could see she was tempted. But eventually, safety won. A few more hugs and kisses and I was out the door heading back home - horny and unfulfilled.

"Please call me tonight if free."

She nodded her head in agreement.

I was hungry - with no time for lunch that day. I headed straight to the one bakery we were thankful to have in the area. In the eighties, neighborhood restaurants were scarce and eating out was not as common as it is today. A couple of vegetable puffs and a cream pastry were good enough to satiate my hunger and I wondered what to do next. I was still aroused and yet irritated with the turn of events that day. So near and yet so far. On a whim I decided to head to Neena's house. I figured she would be back from school (and so would Rishi) but her husband would be home only later in the evening.

Rishi opened the door, surprised to see me. He had yet to change out of his school uniform. He and his mom had obviously just returned a few minutes ago.

"Who is it?"

That was Neena's voice from inside. I walked upto her and grabbed her in a tight embrace grinding my cock against her belly as I kissed her face.

"I didn't see you at school today. What happened?"

I had to repeat story of the oversleeping, onions, doctor visit etc etc.. She made a perfunctory statement of disapproval.

"You shouldn't tell me these things. I am a teacher at the school you know."

By this time, I was too aroused to care. I had unbuttoned the front of her blouse and unhooked her bra strap and then lifted her blouse up. Her beautiful breasts were exposed and ready to be suckled on and I duly obliged. She moaned softly in pleasure as I l sucked and kissed on her lovely nipples.

"I have to get lunch out - Sri. We just got in."

She pushed my body away gently and headed to the kitchen. I followed her, my hand still holding hers. As she went about putting dabbas out the refrigerator for heating, I continued to paw and grope her while placing little kisses on her neck, shoulders and back. When she turned her back to face the cooking stove, I lifted her saree from behind and ground my cock against her little crack between her bottoms.

"My - you are so hard today. Can't wait?"

I remained silent and just continued to grind against her, kissing the back and sides of neck while my hands wrapped around her body and cupped her heavy breasts. What a lovely aunty she was. In a few minutes she was carrying dishes to the dining table for her and Rishi to eat. She offered lunch to me as well but I declined. The puffs were enough for me and besides I wanted to focus on Neena rather than food. I had her sit on my lap as she ate at the table, allowing me to fondle and grope her entire body.

As soon as their lunch was done and dishes cleared, I dragged Neena to her bedroom. A few seconds later, she was on her back, her legs wrapped around my hips as I plunged in and out of her in some amount of desperation. Normally I would go slower, making sure she had orgasmed a few times before I would penetrate her lovely pussy. But all the frustration from the visit to Sarayu's was boiling over. I really couldn't hold it back any more and I started rightaway at a rapid tempo.

"Oh - someone is in hurry today! What happened?"

I didn't bother responding. I was too busy focused on the purely selfish pleasure of exploding inside of Neena. I came with a loud grunt.

"You certainly are noisy nowadays."

I saw a smile on her face. I was glad she wasn't too upset about the lack of foreplay and my sole intent on getting it off on her. I had given her enough hints of my state of arousal earlier and she knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"By the way, I heard you sang wonderfully yesterday?".

The conversation than drifted to other topics. I continued staying atop her exchanging slow kisses as we talked. My penis had shrunk but had left a wet mess on Neena's thighs. I could sense she wanted to clean up before the stains got too prominent on the bedsheet. I raised myself off her and taking her hands, led her to the bathroom.

"Lets take a bath together, Neena."

She didn't demur. We had an enjoyable shower where I fingered here twice to orgasm. In between there was the usual kissing, groping and fondling. Neena was always a fantastic sight when nude - a beautiful face, a well kept body and waist long dark hair. The initial pangs of lust satisfied, we made small talk as we came out of the shower. Her husband would be home in an hour or so and she started dressing up again. I made sure she went braless and without a panty on. An hour was an hour and why put it to waste. Embraces and kisses continued for some more time. And then my erection returned.

Obviously once was not enough. The arousal from Sarayu aunty coupled with Neena's immediate presence was having a powerful effect on me. Pretty soon, we were at it again. This time she was on top. I didn't enjoy this position too much but it was something she liked to do. I of course got a good view of her flushed, pleasured face and a lovely pair of breasts that I would occasionally suckle on as she ground herself against my cock. Having come not so long ago, made it difficult for me to come quickly. On the plus side, Neena did come twice before I eventually emptied myself into her again. She cuddled against me for a few minutes before noticing the clock.

I leapt out of Neena's bed, put my clothes on and headed to leave. As I walked out of her bedroom towards the front door, I waved goodbye to Rishi was still at the dining table. No doubt he had heard some of his mother's loud moans and sighs from the last hour and an half. We were not on great talking terms anyways and he didn't bother to respond to my wave.

When i reached home it was past six. I was exhausted by the day's events. Some food that my mother had left in the freezer served in good stead. I was ready to hit the sack and was just about to head to the bedroom when the phone rang. It was Sarayu aunty on the phone.

"Hi, Sri."

"Hello, aunty. Everyone inside and you by yourself with the phone?"

"Yes."

"When did Sanjay return?"

"Barely a few minutes after you left. I was worried he may have seen you, but I don't think that happened."

"Thank God! It would have been awkward trying to make explanations to him."

"Yes.. What did you do the rest of the day?"

"Nothing much. I went to Rishi's house - another classmate. I think Sanjay knows him."

"Oh yes. His mother is a teacher in the school - right?"

"Thats correct."

"And tomorrow? What are you going to do? It's a school holiday - no?"

"Not sure. Stay home, do some reading, maybe go to a movie."

"By yourself?"

"I'll try and find some classmates."

"Ok."

"What time do you folks leave tomorrow?"

"The train is in the evening at 7pm. We will probably leave around 5:15 or so. Uncle is always worried about traffic and about getting late and so usually we end up going early."

"Oh - ok. I need to give that book to Sanjay that I promised. I'll try to come before you leave."

"Oh yes. Please do."

There was bit of emphasis on the last two words. i suspected she wanted to see as much as I wanted to see her.

"Aunty..."

"Yes?"

"I really enjoyed today afternoon."

"Mmmm."

"Except the time spent in the storeroom."

"Ha ha. Yes - that must have been an experience."

"That aunty - she should have left much earlier."

"Ha ha. She's quite nice but tends to like talking and is difficult to stop."

"I missed eating you once more - because of her."

"Oh?"

"Aunty - you are so tasty! I loved licking you. I could that over and over."

"Mmmm. I enjoyed it so much."

"I can't believe uncle has never done that to you."

All of a sudden other random emotions and thoughts flew through my mind. How could she spend all these years with that man and never been eaten to orgasm. It was completely criminal.

"Aunty - next time, first thing I do will be to eat you thrice."

"Oh. So you are sure there will be a next time?"

I could sense she was teasing me. The banter went for some more time.

"Aunty, can I say something? Please don't get angry."

"What?"

"Why don't you shave?"

"Shave? Where?"

"In between your legs?"

"Why?"

"I don't like having hair on my tongue."

I heard her laugh on the phone as I said this.

"You are quite something. I have never thought about it - didn't realize that someone would want to put their tongue there."

And the phone went dead once again. I surmised that she was worried uncle or Sanjay were walking in and had put the phone down. I waited another half an hour but no call came. I finally decided to call it a day and headed to the bedroom. Tiredness and exhaustion took over my sexual instincts. I fell asleep almost instantly and got up fairly late the next morning.

I knew Rishi's dad would be home so visiting Neena was not a great idea. And of course, Sarayu and family would be busy packing. I wanked off a few times during the day thinking of both Neena and Sarayu. I did manage to complete that book I had borrowed from Sanjay and it was later afternoon around 4:30 that I cycled down to Sanjay's house with the book in hand.

As I knocked on the door, something felt odd but I couldn't place my finger on it. Sanjay's dad opened the door.

"Hi uncle, I just came over to drop the book before you all leave."

"Oh yes - come in."

He looked a bit flustered. I spotted Sanjay by the dining table also looking a bit glum.

"Its amma. She has a high fever - around 101."

"Oh! Can she travel?"

"No. I don't think so. We are wondering what to do."

Uncle chimed in. "Sarayu is telling us we should go since all arrangements have been made and Sachin has already left from Kanpur. But we don't want to leave without her and besides her fever may get worse."

They both led me to the bedroom I could see Sarayu aunty clothed in a couple of bedsheets. Her hair was frizzled and her face was looking a bit worn out.

"Hi aunty" I said.

She nodded weakly back at me.

"We can't leave without you. Besides the maidservant and the milkman have all been given off for the next few days. There is no household help here either. You can't stay alone by yourself. What if your condition gets worse?" This was uncle remonstrating to Sarayu aunty.

The conversation went on back and forth but ultimately Sarayu aunty won. I offered to help in any way whilst they were gone. I was not too happy with the turn of events. It was one thing to have a fuckable Sarayu aunty to myself over the weekend and another thing to be helping a sick person. On the plus side, i would get to know her better. I promised to check in on her once a day to see if she needed anything and to run any errands.

Time was running out for uncle and Sanjay to leave. Uncle hurriedly gave me a small shopping list which he said had been given to him by aunty.

"Can you get these her for now, before you go home? We didn't stock up on supplies for the next few days and I want to make sure she has enough to get her through till we are back."

I waited till uncle and Sanjay left by taxi, waving them goodbye and then took my cycle out to head to the nearby market. The list was a mish-mash of items and it took nearly an hour before I was able to buy everything - a diversionary trip to another market further away was entailed in order to complete the list.. It was darkening by the time I reached Sanjay's house. The little bags of items that hung around the cycle added to the weight I was lugging and i was still trying to catch my breath when I rang the bell.

I knew Sarayu aunty was not well and was wondering how she would make it to the front door in her condition. There was no response to the bell. I rang again and waited. There was no response yet again. Now I began to get worried. What if something had happened and she was physically unable to either get up or had lost consciousness. A few more rings on the bell and i was getting to my wits end when I heard some noise from inside. The door opened and I could see Sarayu aunty.

"You've seen me before, haven't you?". I could make out the light sarcasm in her remark. She was obviously referring to my open mouth and shocked look upon on seeing her.

This was not a sick bed-ridden Sarayu aunty. This Sarayu aunty was looking stunning, dressed in a dark saree with a light colored blouse, with perfect make-up on the face and looking as desirable as could be. And, on top of that she was smiling flirtatiously at me as I stared at her.