Sarcophagus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole was as hard as he'd ever been. His dick arced up, straining against his skin, threatening to tear right out of it. The fingers worked and worked and worked.

"My mouth is over you right now daddy. You're inside my mouth! I'm sucking it daddy! I'm sucking it!"

From the wall behind him Cole heard Tanya sucking and licking and squelching and slobbering and -

"Guunhh, nuunhh, yeeeahh, yeeahh, yeeeaaaaaahhhhh! Yeeeeaahhhhh! Yeeeeauuuunnnhhhh!"

His orgasm seared through his balls and pounded down through his shaft, pulse after pulse after pulse.

"Shhhhh, that's it daddy," soothed Tanya. "That's it. Shhhh. Let it out. Let it go. Let it all out..."

His dick hung limp. The fingers had abandoned him. He panted into the dusty stone. At first he didn't hear anything from behind the wall in front, where the fingers had come from.

Then he did hear something. A scratching sound. Then a very quiet shuffling. He froze, trying to control his breathing. He got the sense that Tanya was stock still behind him, waiting. He got the sense that she was... crouching.

"Tanya?" He whispered.

"Sh." She said.

"I... I... she took my seed...Tanya..." Cole whimpered. "It's over."

"I know dad, I know. You did well. Now shhhhh. Because it's not over."

"Wha...? It's not - "

Suddenly there came a moan. A brittle, throaty, raspy moan. It echoed around the walls and faded into the blackness.

"My god," whispered Cole.

"No," said Tanya, defiantly. "No dad. My god. And we're not finished with you yet..."

12