Sari & Himari - Blacked Backstage

Story Info
J-Pop Idols Sari & Tsukishiro Himari enjoy some black hunks.
10.6k words
3.67
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, bands, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the singers, bands, trademarks, etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Sari (singer, J-Pop Idol), Tsukishiro Himari (singer, J-Pop Idol).

Sari & Himari - Blacked Backstage

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, MMF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

This story is set in the same universe as fics such as 'Happy Birthday Malcom-san' and ' Necronomidol's Secret Reunion'. Prior reading of those stories is not required but recommended.

* * *

When celebrities are on a global tour, or at the very least away from their homeland for an extended period, sometimes they have no choice but to 'make-do' when they aren't getting the kind of sexual satisfaction they could do back home. And for two beauties who have thick, long, black cock from a mature stud on their minds if they can't get dicked down? Then they settle for some familiar pussy instead.

Such was the case backstage at a fandom convention in Europe as two J-Rock and Pop Idols from Japan were enjoying a rather steamy make-out session in their joint dressing room. As befitting for women not just familiar with one another but having once been a part of the same band of Necronomidol together. Himari Tsukishiro, clad in bewitching black to match her long, stylish hair, in a short top with long see-through sleeves to show off her pale and toned midsection, and a lengthy black skirt. Along with the bondage-style accessories of straps with buckles to act as wristbands and a matching choker along with heeled boots. Sari meanwhile was contrasting with her mermaid-like costume of coral pink pants with frills and a sleeveless black top with squid ink-like wraps hanging down along with black latex or similar gloves. Her hair was shown off with two pigtail braids hanging down at the sides of her head.

A long smooch between the two as Himari was sitting perched on the edge of a table that was adorned with a generous amount of gifts left by adoring fans, with many more stored in boxes ready to be shipped out. The two broke the kiss as they gasped and shared a lusty stare as Sari ran her hands down her familiar friend and former bandmate's arms. Looking like she was about to proceed further as she lowered towards a kneeling position but stopped, seeing Himari do a cute but not completely happy pout.

"It's not the same, Sari-Chan..." Himari sighed, speaking in her native tongue, as her friend quickly rose to a standing position.

"I think I know what you mean." Sari nodded, brushing her braids back a bit.

"Oh, this is fun... But without, you-know-who back home? It's not scratching the itch." Himari explained.

"Ah, yes. I do." Sari said, knowing which familiar, mature foreign stud living in Japan she was talking about. "But actually? I've been thinking about how perhaps we could solve that." Sari said, sounding like she had a plan.

"Oh? How so?" Himari's tone showed she was interested in hearing more.

"Wait here, Himari-Chan... I think I know how to fix this." Sari said, turning to grab her backstage passes and pop them around her next before walking out of the room but leaving the door open.

* * *

"How the fuck did we get stuck on backstage duty?" Vinny, known as Vincent to his parents, a handsome, young, black man in his early 20s grumbled as he stood with his back against one of the corridor walls. Clad in plain dark pants and a T-shirt that was branded with the logo of the event on the front. On the back, the helpful words of 'STAFF' printed in white confirmed his role as if the passes around his neck didn't show that.

"Because your dumb ass didn't want to be standing out there walking around the artist alley place." Zackeory, better known as Zack to his friends, pointed out as he was almost a minor image in terms of not just age, good looks and attire, but having a nicely muscular build to him as well. "You were probably worried you would pop a boner seeing the Rule 34 art out there."

"Man, shut the fuck up." Vinny said, about to cast some major side-eye before he looked beyond his friend and saw a woman in easily eye-catching attire approaching. "Nah, seriously! Someone's coming." He said, tapping his friend's shoulder as the two moved off the wall. "Some kind of mermaid-looking shit." He whispered.

"Ah, excuse me?" Sari said, speaking in broken English as she locked onto the two with a sweet smile. "You can help? Yes?"

"Help you? Well, usually we're just here to kick people out for causing trouble..." Zack said as the two men locked onto her for a better look.

"But sure! We can help you out, girl. What do you need?" Vinny said, casting a look over her and already liking what he saw, even if he had no clue about who she was or what she was famous for.

"I need, ah, how you say? Help? In my... Dressing room! Please?" Sari asked with a smile as she was hiding her true intent with the look over them she was giving.

"Sure, girl. Lead the way!" Vinny said as Sari smiled and nodded, turning as she started to walk back the way she came as the two men followed her. "Yo, looking like a fish woman aside? This chick is fine." He whispered to his friend.

"And you know what they say about Asian babes? They can't get enough of some of the good, dark stuff? Right?" Zack was just as blunt and rude with his words as the two hunks openly checked her out as they walked.

And that shamelessness only continued when a couple of minutes later the two followed Sari into the shared dressing room and saw another stunning babe in a different costume in Himari as her eyes went wide in surprise. "Man... Two for one special?" Zack chuckled, smiling as he scanned her over.

"I'm down to share if you are... Fine ass spooky bitch right here." Vinny said, closing the door behind them before speaking up louder. "So, uh, ladies? You gals got a problem you need fixing?"

"Sari-Chan! What the Hell??" Himari protested in her native tongue. "Who are these men??"

"Damned if I know!" Sari shrugged her shoulders, approaching her friend. "But we're missing a black dick, right? So since we can't get Malcolm, why not go with something else instead?" She stated. "Two of them, and two of us! We can share!"

"But with random men? That we don't know if we can trust them?" Himari complained. And the bickering just allowed the two young men to just check the two of them out as they spoke.

"You didn't complain about being with strangers that time in the hotel room with those odd wrestler women!" Sari said.

"T-That's not the point!" Himari claimed. "What if... MMMMMPPPHHH!" Himari's words were silenced when Sari pulled her in, pressing chests together and engaging with a major liplock. Making both women groan into the other's mouth as little resistance was offered. Lips parting and tongues pushing out to explore the familiar and talented for a lot more than just singing mouths that the other had.

"Oh shit! We got a couple of crazy chicks!" Vinny grinned as the two men quickly reached for their belts. Pushing their pants down along with their boxers to quickly get undressed, showing off the meaty, thick and long black cocks that both men were packing.

"Who you want to tap first?" Zack said, watching the two women making out as his cock was starting to harden.

"I'll go with the weird mermaid-looking babe first... See if I can get her real wet, know what I mean?" Vinny chuckled as the two men approached.

"Fine by me... I'll get a piece of this sexy-looking spooky chick first!" Zack said as the men introduced themselves to the fun by gripping each stunner by the waist. Pulling the women apart as they groaned, but their eyes widened at the sight of some thick dark cock so they weren't too disappointed.

"Ah! So big!" Sari said, about to take hold of his shaft when Vinny put a hand on the top of her head. Guiding her down to a kneeling position and showing how willing she was for this, she didn't object one bit as her face was soon in line with that member. "You help with our 'Problem', yes" She smiled up as her eyes darted between his smug expression and to that huge rod.

"Don't try and front, babe... I know what you and your dirty friend want... So let's see you get down and fucking dirty like one of those fucking drawn cartoon porns you see online from your homeland..." Vinny decided for her even as she clearly wanted this. That was proven when he took hold of her braided hair at either side of her head and pulled that stunning face towards him. Her mouth offered no resistance as she opened wide and let his cock slide in as she groaned around him. Sealing her lips around him as she began to slowly bob and stared up as her hands gripped his waist to further encourage this. "Mmmmm! That's fucking it! Mmmmm... Get sucking that big fucking dick... Mmmmm... Hot little mermaid slut..." He already was complimenting her for the oral skills on display but coupling it with blatant insults. Yet fitting considering she was sucking off a guy she's just laid eyes on never mind inside of a shared Idol's dressing room.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh..." Her look up might have protested the mocking, but she still worked her mouth up and down sliding along his thick dark shaft. Showing her familiarity with a huge rod like this as she smoothly dragged her lips along him as she moved towards the crown. Then easing back along to repeat the motion as she began to apply her saliva to his size. "Mmmmmphhh... Mmmm! Mmmmmphhhh..." Slurping away at a nicely loud pace, making the straps of her attire sway as she moved her body a bit to keep her head sliding along that rod. Enjoying the benefit of a young foreign man like this being built to last as she was not just able to take him in deeply but enjoy herself without the worry of making a man blow an early load from how good her soothing mouth is.

"Ahhhh... Yeah, you've fucking sucked a mean dick before, huh? Mmmmm... Guess you hot little singers use your dirty fucking mouths... Mmmm! For more than just belting out songs, huh? Mmmm!" Vinny teased again, keeping a hold of her hair as she shifted along his length as got her saliva applied along his size. Making him moan out as he smiled as just like her not knowing his, he didn't need to know her name or even be a fan of her music to know she was down for a good time. "Ahhhhh... Let's see if you can give me a dose of the good stuff! Mmmm! Give you your fucking fill of getting down with a brother like me!" He said, using that grip on her braids as he gave a sharp tug. So whether she was ready for it or not the thick crown of his weapon soon struck into the back of her mouth to make her eyes wide with equal parts surprise and desire. Getting it a lot rougher than what she was used to handling.

"GAAAAAAAAAHH! MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Sari, although used to handling big black cocks, still found this a lot more to take compared to when she was freely able to control the pace. Leaving her gagging as she was pulled down and without him even needing to thrust forward she was getting her mouth fucked. Her light pink lipstick started to become smudged from all the spit as her lips fought to stay pressed around his rod. "HHHHRRRKKK... MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAHHH!" Even with the discomfort of having her mouth stuffed full her eyes still had the burn of desire in them as she gazed up. The spit started to fall from her chin and hit her perky, rounded tits and showing off the hard nipples poking through as she got used for some oral pleasure. Her hands still slid up his legs to show she didn't want it to stop even as she choked loudly.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! You're one damn fine, slutty fucking mermaid! Mmmmm!" The lucky guy getting blown moaned out as he let her head slide back just to haul her in as he clutched her hair. Being blown away by how good her mouth is compared to the usual women of his home country that she was visiting. Leaving the coral ruffle of the stage outfit hood shaking a bit from the repeated, firm motion as her head shifted along that fat prick. "Mmmmm! Do your fans know you get up to this kind of shit, babe? Mmmmm! Fucking some guys backstage that you just picked up? Mmmmm... And not giving any of your poor sap fanboys the time of day?" He mocked. Even with his limited knowledge of the industry, he knew that if news of this got out her career would be over in an instant, even without her legions of fans being heartbroken to know they didn't stand a chance with her. Unless they were packing the big black cock like this that she could lustfully slobber and choke over as she currently was doing with eager groans between those raspy gags.

"MMMM... MMMMPHHHH... GAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Just across the room, Zack was doing about the same with his chosen J-Idol in Himari. A deep clutch of her jet-black hair as he thrust his thick rod in and out of her groaning, thickly coated in red lips. Ensuring that a ring of red was forming on his member at the point where his dick was ramming in to make his bell-end hit with the back of her soothing, wet and obviously talented for a lot more than just singing mouth. "HHHRRRKKK... MMMM! GAAAAAAAHHH... GAAHHHHH..." Getting into quite a similarly messy state as well with her saliva drooling off her chin and landing over her top and her perky tits. Making her attire a little more see-through than normal was the least of her worries as the alluring beauty stared with narrowed eyes to beg for more as her mouth was filled up with a lot more dark meat than most women could handle.

"Mmmmm! Sexy fucking bitch... Yeah, suck that fucking dick! Mmmmm!" The stud said, pumping away briskly and showing no signs of being anywhere close to any early finish as he watched his tool pass in and out of her soft lips. A shine of saliva over his length from her drool had dripped down slowly as he used her mouth. "Mmmm! Mouth like this... Ahhhhh... Is a lot fucking better suited for this than singing, right? Mmmmm! Whatever kind of fucking music shit you do anyway..." He rudely said, as he was also revelling in this beauty he's only just met being so horny for some black dick that she'll fuck him just minutes after laying eyes on him. Feeling her moans being muffled around his shaft as he thrusts in and out and tells from how deeply she was taking him that this far from the first time she's had her mouth full like she was more an interracial porno starlet than a J-Idol starlet.

"GAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMM! GAAAAAAHHH HRRRRKKK!!" Slobbering away, leaving her front soaked with her spit to match the mess she's made over his prick. The metal ring on the choker she wore flapped with a slight chime as her head was bobbed along his dick thanks to the firm hold on her hair. Ensuring her lips slid down when he delivered a hard thrust forward to ram into the back of her mouth before sliding out and letting her head glide back. Just to nail her all over again like she was a living fleshlight. "GAHHH GAHHH GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK..." Her hands were clutching his knees, slightly digging in while she allowed her mouth to be fucked by a guy she doesn't even know the name of, not that he's even asked for hers either. Muffled groans let out around his length as she got off on being treated like just a sex doll as her lipstick continued to smear over that big pole.

"Ahhhhhh! God, this is some... Mmmm! Good fucking head! Mmmmm... Are all you fucking Idols such... Mmmm! Such nasty, massive sluts to suck dick this good? Mmmm!" Zack delivered the very back-handed compliment between his moans. Impressing himself with the youthful stamina to last with her fantastic mouth as she slurped away. A forming puddle of evidence is now on her dressing room floor thanks to how often she's been choking out but still showing no signs of wanting this to stop. Lasting to a point that many a woman would be left without a voice for a good week if they tried to take this. "Ahhhhh... You must have fucking put in... Mmmmm! Plenty damn hours in the studio to be this good at sucking dick! Mmmmm... And I mean on the damn casting couch, blowing the producers! Mmmmm!" Again he rudely taunted even with a big grin on his face to show how much he was loving being blown. Not merely mocking because of any language barrier between the two, but seeing her acting in such a wicked way giving him the free reign to taunt and tease however he felt like.

Himari tried to turn her head from side to side to protect the insults, despite knowing full well how her on her knees, blowing a huge dark cock made her look it. But all it did was make those already lipstick-wrecked lips of hers grind around his dick to make him moan before he tugged on her hair. Making her cheek shamefully bulge while she groaned before he went back to sliding in and out to fill her mouth up. More saliva dripped down as her narrowed eyes stared up with desire. A case of be careful what you wish for as she got that itch scratched of getting some black dick, but has to sinfully pay for it by taking the kind of oral pounding that even the most seasoned porno whore might think twice about trying to take on.

"AHHHHH! S-SO BIG! MMMMM!!" Across the room, Sari was now perched on the edge of a table where a selection of fan gifts that were brought for her and the other singer in the room was laid out on. Her signature coral pants were now dumped on the floor but her heeled boots still on as her legs were spread wide. Allowing her to take Vinny's thick, long cock deep into needy, snug and wet pussy and doing so without any protection on either. The both of them moaned as he slid in and out to show he wasn't a novice when it came to fucking, but his groans showed he's not quite had a snatch this good and tight in the past. "MMMMM! YES! AHHHHH! SO BIG! MORE! MMMMM!!" Her body was already in a high state of arousal from the lesbian fun she's had before finding these studs, so her snatch was leaving his cock soaked in her juices even before he was fully buried into her. She'd soon get that stuffing as he gradually worked more of those thick inches into her box to keep him grinning as he watched her body buck and make the table rattle as he railed her.

"MMMM... Fucking fine pussy, too! MMMM... Too damn bad your poor fans don't fucking know... AHHHH... They don't stand a chance of dating you when they buy your merch... MMMM... When it's some good, black dick like this that you need!" He taunted, holding her toned waist as the black straps of her top brushed against his hands as they swayed from her jolting against his thrusts. The slap of skin hitting different coloured skin sounded out as he plunged in deep and felt her wet walls clamped around him. "MMMMM... All those poor saps that brought you these gifts... Don't fucking know you'd rather go out and get Blacked... MMMMM! Then spend some time taking selfies with them!" He mocked, rudely using a hand to pick up a heart-shaped box and tossing it away as a crack rang out to show whatever gift had been broken. Not that he even needed to, with the rocking done by the table as Sari eagerly bucked against his thrusts was making other items and presents be perched dangerously on the table's edge as she got fucked.

"AHHHHH! D-Don't say such things! MMMMM! I l-love my fans! OOOOOOOH!! MMMM!!" Sari protested but still moaned out as she unintentionally swung an arm, carelessly knocking more gifts from a stack off to the floor to smash and break as she put her arm out to grip his as he clutched her waist. Groaning as sweat formed to roll down her stunning face. Her eyes stared down between her legs as they curled in a bit from the building pleasure. Having to use the other hand

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers