Sarina wants More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

On the walk back to the flat Serge considered if there was any form of brutal behavior, any forced action by either of Sarina's lovers. Then he wondered how his world with Sarina would change. He had seen her willingly submit to two females, and she certainly want it in her butt. Both Hannah and Kate were beautiful women and Sarina was as well. These three consenting adults Serge had spied on, and he hadn't even considered interfering. How could he move forward after what he'd watched? And worst he had ejaculated into his shorts watching Sarina's ass take the final thrusts of Hannah's cock into his lover. He could not escape that she had enjoyed being fucked by the cock attached to a woman.

It was after nine-thirty when she opened the door. She looked as good as she had this morning when he'd watched her, secretly enjoying her dressing and arranging her hose'.

When she stepped to kiss him, he noticed the clean smell of after shower. There was a locker room at the lab and Sarina had clearly used it.

"You smell lovely. Care to come to bed with me?" Serge asked.

She moved close and kissed him, "Sorry Serge. I'm all but dead after that day. Tomorrow morning, okay?"

Four

Serge slept roughly that night, with his dreams filled with images of women, and strap-on phallus, and slick pussies. He had no way of settling what he should do or determining why Sarina was with him after what he'd witnessed. He could see her in his dreams mumbling her desire for her mistress to fuck her, and he wondered if there was a fantasy she held for him.

Having had a restless sleep, Serge overslept, and when he awoke Sarina was already gone. He made a coffee and saw her text:

'called to the lab early'

So now Serge had to decide. Does he simply pack and leave? Or does he allow her to explain her new relationships? This wasn't a casual sex romp. She had been having sex with her fellow workers, in the lab. Worse was how strongly the two women seemed to feel they could control her and their other lovers. Serge heard them speaking of at least two different women, and he concluded this because he had witnessed two sexual acts. He'd seen two women taken. More, he'd seen Hannah fucking his girlfriend's bottom.

Sarina was the one he loved, but could she be in love with him and still worship those two? Though they weren't married they were a couple, and her sexual adventure was at the least cheating. Could this be just a slight detour, or would she abandon Serge and his love? She had not seemed to sense that he was anxious nor aware; that he had a clue of her office sexual activities, and yet he felt he still needed her in his life. Could he share her, her love, and the sex with those two beautiful women?

His heart wanted to find a way of compassionately asking Sarina why she'd fallen for these women, but Serge saw no opening without exposing his voyeurism. And what of his staying here in her flat? He could get a room for a few nights, a hotel. Then maybe rent a small flat, but though his last paycheck was reasonable, and he had a small savings, he wasn't flush with funds. Why had he used that damn passkey that first night?

Serge received a text from Sarina:

'tomorrow we need some time together to settle some things'

Now he was anxious and shouldn't have responded but he did:

'what things?'

The next message came in an instant:

'your behavior must be revised'

After that Serge felt miserable. Could she have known he had been in the lab? Maybe there was a camera, or someone monitored the passkey activity. She was his lover, but he sensed something was going to change.

He decided to do some research about girls, meaning about lesbian sexuality.

Two hours later Serge was still reading of lesbians and their sexual intercourse. A large number of websites he visited discussed the lesbian lifestyle and their varied sexuality amazed him. The subtle subgroups and types of women calling themselves lesbian seemed infinite. Many women wanted only the simple love of another female. Others liked to munch on each other but still wanted penetration, and to be with a male. Serge loved oral too, but he had never had anal sex. He hadn't heard mention of it in the locker room or from his male friends, except as a derogatory put down. Yet Serge didn't see it as out of bounds. He loved to look and play with Sarina's soft bottom therefore why hadn't he suggested that they try anal? She had seemed to truly love being taken by Hannah.

Serge entered a new search: 'bossy girlfriend' and he found a site that described Sarina's behavior, and he considered whether his desire and the sexual behavior he'd seen reflected some insecurity and therefore imbalance in their relationship. He may have led her to those two women, or she was seduced. Sarina was the primary bread earner and owner of the home. These were just two of the things he'd relinquished. His accepting her lead was only partially due to his own work. She had started long ago to be the initiator of their sex. His asking last night had become typical, only the denial was new, and he considered whether he wanted to feel the power of Sarina leading them with her sexuality. Serge had slowly become a man who waited for what he wanted.

He considered sending the following text:

'what do you want of me?'

But he deleted it. One of the things about last night was the cheating. Wasn't she cheating if penetration was involved? But he hadn't interrupted her sex play, so, wasn't he just as guilty?

On another site Serge uncovered he read about how different lesbians hate any form of penetration while another love using cock toys. The range of mindsets and some of the subtle characters amazed him, and many, but not all of lesbians wanted no men in their lives. He wondered if Sarina was moving toward this. Others were into soft submission and some further explored the serious dominant-submission situations. He could see a hint of that from how Sarina responded to the two women last night.

He was semi-hard as he looked at the imagery that was filed as 'lesbian'. Serge also began to understand the naked versus the 'dressed' visuals of some lesbian women. In his head was also the awareness that most males saw women loving other women as an arousal, without being aware that these were women who wanted love, just not with a guy. He read that there were some lesbians that used their dress, their lingerie to define their power over others including men, and he realized that the fact that he was searching was a sign of his inherent submissiveness.

"Sarina we'll split the driving," Hannah said as she turned toward the Holland Tunnel.

As she drove south Hannah spoke of her relationship with Kate, "When I met her Kate was twenty-six and James had been unfaithful. He is nine years older, and she had been hurt and I was a few years younger, and she seduced me. Kate claims I was her first female lover."

"She asked me about you," Hannah said and Sarina turned with a look of surprise as Hannah continued, "Maybe three weeks back when she came by the lab and saw you entering the restroom. She enjoyed looking at your butt. My Kate loves building her harem and she loves only femmes."

Sarina was quietly listening as Hannah spoke, "I wasn't certain whether she could win your heart when I'd left to see my mom." Hannah glanced at Sarina, "I see Kate has started to push you to dress to get her attention Sarina, and slowly she will get you to be totally her femme. There will be additional funds gifted for that."

Sarina considered explaining the first attempt at the lab, when she had rebuffed Kate; quite an aggressive woman Sarina thought. Somehow, she had resisted Kate for a few days. Though what difference did it make now. Kate had been persistent, and Sarina had succumbed to the beautiful woman. The details were unimportant.

"Have you thought of your boy? He will probably leave you when you explain the situation. Being a lesbian, living with women who, though not in a slavish role."

Hannah paused, "You understand Sarina that you are not owned? Controlled yes, but not owned. None of us are slaves to Kate, but Serge may simply flee Sarina when you tell him."

Sarina considered this statement. "I guess I'm still figuring this out Hannah. The attraction and loving, together with her strong will to bend me, seems to be at the earliest stage. Kate has mentioned that she loves several other, but their names are not known to me."

Hannah drove but glanced again at Sarina who was looking toward her. Their eyes met when Hannah looked back every few seconds, "Each of them is special and unique."

Hannah reached for Sarina's hose' covered knee, and smiling she said, "Kate has carefully selected each of you. Her demands are easily met Sarina, so I guess your non-answer regarding Serge fits. You're the one who determines your sexuality. I have met through Kate, several involved lesbians who still maintain a man, even a husband. These men are themselves unique for they share their world with a woman who needs the passion and loving of other women, but I'm not certain how they find such a man."

They drove in silence for some minutes across the flat terrain, then Hannah asked her, "Sarina, you do love Serge?"

Now Sarina turned toward the landscape, "Yes".

Serge tried to reach Sarina on her cell, but hoped that she wouldn't answer because then he would have to start asking questions; no answer.

Hanging-up he considered how he would initiate the discussion regarding what he'd seen last night and last week. Each scenario he made came back to his having violated her privacy, their privacy. He felt like a heel. The three text he'd sent weren't responded to.

Last night's vision was banging around in his head still; Sarina asking for a cock to open her bottom.

Finally, just before noon Sarina called Serge back on the hardline. She was traveling with Hannah to Philly and would be staying overnight due to the follow-up with a professor at Penn. He said that they needed to talk but he'd resisted hinting of the subject of her text.

"Serge, I think we need more than a talk. My work is affecting my life and, " Serge heard another voice, "Serge, I must hang-up," and the call was ended.

Now he had to consider her incomplete statement. Was she going to push him away or did she need his help prioritizing the work and her life with him as a couple? Was he the man who could pull her back from her sexual adventure or the guy who would still love a woman who would wander and love other women?

As Sarina drove and approached Philly Hannah asked about how she saw her relationship being changed by the love of her mistress.

Sarina considering her response as she drove nearer to the university, "Well Serge has filled my life in so many ways Hannah," but Sarina held back something.

She knew she was being oblique; the question remained, could she be a loving partner to Serge, and maintain the needs of her two demanding lesbians? Hannah sat quietly waiting for Sarina to understand the conflict. Was it a matter of her submissiveness or sexuality? The deep love of another requires being dependent and one. Sarina considered the question as they drove over the river and Hannah sat waiting. As they approached Philadelphia Sarina offered an answer.

"Serge needs me and therefore I may be capable of being more to him. He is not a dominant male but rather soft, yet not a true submissive. I feel I may be able to serve Kate and yourself and yet hold Serge close."

Hannah considered her answer, "That may be correct Sarina. Just as I can love Kate, I'm also fully able to submit to her demands. Serge doesn't come across as a cocksman."

Sarina considered the statement and offered, "I don't want a cuckold, but I can't see how he'll handle you Hannah?"

Hannah suggested, "Is his sexual ability strong or typical? I mean to ask, what is the basis of your attraction?"

The question was left as they had arrived at the downtown hotel.

Serge had found a video on-line that had caused him to pause, yet he watched the entire forty minute scene. A woman made her boyfriend sit by and watch her lesbian lover copulate. He saw a woman with a dildo at her hips, and she had loosely tied his hands behind his back, and he sat in the chair beside the bed as the two females licked and fuck each other. Serge had a hard-on during the entire clip.

Hannah had run the meeting, though Sarina was the one whose work was presented. Sarina enjoyed watching her lover leading the discussion and answering most of the questions.

"Sarina can fill in the details. She is capable of following my lead," and Hannah excused herself as Sarina spoke for fifteen minutes. When Hannah came back, the four university scientists, two men and two female post-grad assistants, brought Sarina and Hannah to their lab to review the alternative layout of their experiment.

By the late afternoon it had been a long day. At five-thirty Hannah suggested they all get a drink. Sarina quietly walked behind Hannah to the local bar, with her eyes on Hannah's bottom and hose' covered legs, and she heard the sound of her own heels on the concrete. The other two women were wearing flats and dress pants. As she followed she wondered about how she would explain herself to Serge.

Four weeks earlier Sarina wasn't even on Kate radar and therefore Hannah's. Kate had met the woman who worked for her partner, but Sarina was Hannah's best researcher, and the lab was involved in serious work. One day Kate appeared at the lab around three in the afternoon, but Hannah was away. Sarina had her back to the door but heard the sound of heels clicking on the terrazzo lab floor.

As she turned, she asked, "Hello?" to see the tall beauty wearing what had to be a vintage Dior dress.

"Oh hello Kate."

Kate stepped to the adjacent desk, "Hannah told me you'd be alone this afternoon."

Sarina stopped what she was working on. Kate wasn't her boss, but she was a partner with James in his lab and research studies. She looked so gracious in the knee-length dress and her four-inch pumps, "Is that a vintage?" Sarina asked meekly.

Kate moved a little closer and her dress opened at a partial slit to expose her left leg and the brass clasp of one of her garters, "Why yes Sarina. One doesn't often meet a scientist, a researcher who knows women's fashion."

Kate generally did nothing to help run the place though she had an advanced degree in Microbiology. Sarina was surprised to have Kate break-up her day, as Hannah was out-of-town.

"Is there something I can do for you Kate? I'm just running a backup file."

Kate moved so that her long legs were extended as her bottom rested on the desk edge, and Sarina's eyes followed her action, "I came by to just say hello Sarina."

Hannah normally worked in low heels with a lab coat over her dresses. Seeing Kate in an expensive dress, her shiny white leather heels and nude hose' shook Sarina. The woman was gorgeous, and it was intimidating to have a model speak with her, but about cellular division. She hadn't spent more than thirty minutes speaking with Kate during the previous eighteen months she'd been a paid research assistant at the lab. Now Kate was clearly hanging out but in Sarina's lab suite.

"Oh, okay Kate," and Sarina shifted in the swivel seat and turned the screen of her laptop back on.

"Sarina, I do need something from you," and Kate stepped to stand near the desk as Sarina glanced up to Kate's eyes.

"Yes?" Sarina said as she saw Kate standing beside her.

Kate reached to touch Sarina, implying her desire for Sarina to stand as well. "Come look at me Sarina."

Her hand remained on Sarina's elbow as Sarina stood, "You know I've been watching you for several weeks. I have stayed clear as Hannah wants you to accomplish the runs for James' project, but she suggested you'd have a moment this week."

"A moment for what Kate?" Sarina was now anxious.

Kate moved closer still, so that their hips were almost touching, "Without my heels I'd be just a bit taller," and Kate slipped her pumps off.

"See, I can adore your face without looking downward Sarina."

Now Sarina realized that Kate was wasting her time, "Kate I'm going to have to cool you off," and she moved back a step.

"Though I appreciate your interest I have a boy in my live, and you have Hannah. Please don't. Don't push this okay?"

Kate also backed off a step and looked to her heels, slipping one on as Sarina sat back down. As her foot slipped the second heel on, she sat her bottom on Sarina's desk.

"I've heard that, but one can have many diversions, Sarina." Her hand moved as she said this to again touch Sarina.

Sarina pulled her hand quickly away again, "Kate, I'm not into women okay?"

Kate smiled and looked down to the lovely face of the seated woman, "I've never read a girl wrong Sarina. You can say whatever. We'll see. My body longs to play with yours Sarina. Give it some thought please," and Kate stood and moved a step toward the door, but she paused.

"I love that you've handled my pass so well for a girl who thinks she hetero."

Sarina huffed when she heard this, "I'll be just fine without an additional lover in my life Kate."

Sarina was daydreaming about this event as Hannah kept the other scientists engaged at the pub. She once again looked at Hannah's legs, near but the tablecloth partially covering them. She watched as Hannah subtly pulled back the linen covering and Sarina was startled to see Hannah's nakedness; Hannah had no panties on and Sarina saw her bare mons. She closed her eyes and recalled Kate.

Sarina recalled how she had awoken in the middle of the night, after that first pass by Kate, as she lie awake. She slipped out of the bed trying not to waken Serge. She needed to pee but when she was alone her mind turned to Kate and she could feel her body moistening. She had never allowed such a thought to take hold, but Kate's seduction became something. Finished with her toilet, she went back to bed but didn't sleep immediately. Now she thought of Hannah not of Kate.

"Sarina has a complete flash drive with the data," it was Hannah speaking and Sarina was caught off guard by the statement.

"Sarina? Oh, she did the large part of the drive south. She is tried, poor girl." Hannah suggested they leave but the lead scientist mentioned some history that included James.

"Do say hello for me. I won't be at the lab for tomorrow morning's discussions," and he stood to leave.

Sarina again daydreamed, recalling Kate's seduction as the man spoke of the event five years ago. She looked at Hannah; last week she had wanted to have Hannah stop Kate but was worried that Hannah might act offended. Sarina thought of quizzing Hannah about Kate but thought better of it. Now she remembered hearing Hannah later that day when she was leaving early, "I'll see you tomorrow," Hannah said as the door to Sarina's suite swung closed.

Sarina was remembering that afternoon, for less than ten minutes after Hannah had left Kate appeared. Sarina had her earbuds in and didn't hear door to the lab open, and Kate's touch of her shoulder surprised Sarina.

"Oh god what, oh it's only you Kate. I didn't hear you. Hannah left a few minutes ago."

Her heart was racing from the surprise, and it took Sarina a moment to realize the seductress had returned.

"Sarina, I'm here for you, not Hannah," she said while sitting on a tall stool. Kate remained across the suite just looking at Sarina as she had stood with the surprise.

"Even in your lab coat I can't stop looking at your glorious body. Those tight jeans seem painted across that lovely derriere."

Sarina paused hearing the thought, "Nice," she turned to look toward Kate, "but I'm into boys Kate".

Sarina could see her memory of Kate moving off the stool and closing the distance between her and the desk, and how she stopped and twirled about on her heel, "I love your slightly puffy lips too. Do you really have a boy in your life? At least Hannah says he's beautiful."

123456...8