Sasha Dances at The Landing Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down, smoothed the crumpled bills, and sorted them into piles. One hundred and fifty dollars. Sasha didn't know whether that was good or bad, but for fewer than fifteen minutes of stripping it seemed like a pretty good wage. She stashed the bills and her purse in a locker, along with most of her clothes. She pulled her thong back on before checking herself in the mirror.

'Bottomless is too much, but I think I can flirt topless.' She reassured herself.

Sasha stepped into the main room, wearing only garter, stockings, thong, and stilettos. 'The kid in the suit must be a regular here,' Sasha thought -- he was waiting for her right outside the stage door.

"Oh my god that was really great, Sasha!" He gushed. "Can I call you Sasha? Is that your real name? I'm Paul."

"Hi Paul!" Sasha said. "Thank you! Yes, call me Sasha. Hey -- I'm hot. How about a drink." Drink sales was now her job, and she was determined to do it well.

Sasha escorted Paul back to his table and sat with him, topless, as they enjoyed a drink together and Sasha watched the next amateur take the stage -- a blonde white girl named Candy.

'Candy is such a stripper name.' Sasha thought.

Candy's routine wasn't all that different from Sasha's. Perhaps less graceful. "You're so much prettier than Candy!" Paul said to Sasha.

Sasha fluttered her eyelashes at Paul in faux gratitude. She told Paul that she had to work the room, but that she'd be there all night, and excused herself. Sasha walked from table to table, encouraging the patrons to buy drinks, sitting with them and talking, if they seemed talkative. Most were. Every once in a while, she'd catch John's eye and give him a wink or blow him a kiss.

'This would all be perfectly normal,' Sasha thought, 'except that I'm nearly naked and all these guys are fully dressed.' That realization made the entire experience all the more arousing to her. 'I'm an investment banker, not a stripper.' Crossed Sasha's mind at some point. 'But this is actually pretty fun.'

Candy wrapped up her performance completely naked on stage -- no stockings, no shoes, no nothing. The crowd seemed appreciative, but Sasha's sense was that the crowd was less lively for Candy than it had had been for her.

The third amateur took the stage. She was a college-age brunette who went by Suzy. She was cute, if a little portly, and had D-cup breasts which she worked to full effect during her first song. She revealed her bare waxed pudenda at the end of her second song and spent the third song fingering herself for the crowd. Suzy did a lot of writhing around, but it didn't seem to Sasha as if the girl actually came.

It was nearly time for Sasha to dance again. She made her way through the crowd to John.

"Hey there sexy," Sasha purred. "Wanna buy a pretty girl a drink?"

"Whatever you want, sugar." John offered.

"After my next set -- I don't have time now." Sasha said. "Were you ok watching me flirt with this whole room? Topless and all?" She asked.

"Sasha, I am so turned on by you right now -- I can't even tell you." John whispered into Sasha's ear.

"Stay that way!" She said and retreated to the changing room where she put her bra and shirt back on just in the nick of time.

The DJ announced Sasha's second set. "Remember that this is a contest tonight, gentlemen! Welcome back to the stage for your erotic entertainment, the beautiful and uninhibited Sashaaaa!"

Seeing the other two girls dance had fired up Sasha's competitive impulses. Sasha's routines for songs one and two were basically the same as her first set. She paid a little more attention to eager Paul (mostly for the tips) but performed more or less the same moves. For the third song, however, Sasha was not going to be outdone by Suzy.

After dropping her thong to the floor, Sasha retreated quickly to the changing room to snag a chair and grab a dildo out of the box by the curtain. She didn't look carefully and just pulled out the first one that her hand met. It was black silicone. It was not enormous, but it was large: perhaps eight inches long, and girthy.

Sasha returned to the stage. She placed the chair in the middle of the stage, close to the front edge, and set the dildo beneath it before most in the crowd had any opportunity even to notice it. Sasha sat down, spread her knees, closed them, and spread them again. She unclipped her stockings one at a time and rolled them down her legs. She grabbed them by the toes and pulled them off -- first the left, then the right. Save for a black garter belt, Sasha was now naked as a jaybird, and the crowd -- now at least twice as large as it had been for Sasha's first set -- was keyed up.

To a loud outburst of cheers, Sasha licked her right index finger and guided it down her torso to her throbbing clit. As she drew circles around her clit, she reached under the chair and withdrew the dildo, displaying it in front of her, holding it by its balls and twirling it around. The crowd went wild. Cheers, hoots, and cash rained down on the stage as Sasha pressed the head of the dildo between the moist and engorged folds of her labia. She was powerfully aroused, and, with only a little pressure, the dildo slid all the way up inside Sasha with one smooth movement.

She moaned and threw her head back. The sensations were intense and made her glutes twitch. The men loved it and displayed their adoration loudly. Sasha began to pump the dildo in and out of herself. It was visibly slick with her juices, which were dribbling out of her, down her ass, and onto the chair.

As the song neared its climax, Sasha neared hers. The pace of her pumping accelerated. Her rubbing intensified. The stream flowing from inside of her grew. As the sensations between her legs reached their peak, Sasha whipped the dildo out of her pussy and squirted three jets of fluid. The first landed on Paul's face. He looked shocked and amazed, and threw all the rest of his cash at Sasha's feet. The second and third fell on the stage. Sasha heaved, panted, and wilted into her chair.

As the song ended, Sasha stood and took a bow to a standing ovation. She gathered her clothing, her tips, the chair and the dildo and made her way back to the changing room where Candy was preparing for her own second set.

"Oh my god, girl -- you are so brave!" Candy blurted to Sasha.

"You are too, girl! Go crush it out there." Sasha responded, insincerely. Candy nonetheless seemed legitimately touched, and made her way to the curtain.

As soon as Candy left, Sasha counted her tips. Over two hundred and twenty dollars this time.

Sasha put it in her purse in the locker, and prepared to don her stockings and thong, and then thought "Fuck it. These guys have seen it. What's the point of getting dressed at all?"

Sasha stuffed her clothes into the locker and strode into main room wearing only stiletto heels and a garter belt dangling from her waist. Her juices were still running down her thighs, but she did not care. Even though Candy was now dancing on the stage, all eyes turned to Sasha and her gorgeous lithe naked frame as she circulated around the room.

Again and again, Sasha found herself sitting naked with one table of men, then another. Again, she encouraged them to buy drinks. She spread her legs for them if they asked. She spread her legs for them if they didn't ask. She would place her hands coquettishly on their shoulders and thighs and laugh at their jokes. She was viscerally aware of her nakedness and vulnerability. But Sasha felt powerful. And she loved it. She felt like she could make these men do anything -- she needed only to part her knees, and ask.

Suzy must have felt competitive too. For her final song she impaled herself on a vibrator and fucked herself with it vigorously. At least to Sasha's eyes, however, there was no passion there. Still, the men cheered and hooted.

After Suzy performed her second set, Candy, Sasha, and Suzy all worked the room simultaneously until the DJ called them back to the stage. "It's time to crown tonight's amateur Landing Strip queen!" He bellowed into his mic.

The three young women all took the stage together naked and held hands -- standing exposed before a room full of rowdy men. The DJ fired them up.

"Whoever gets the most cheers wins." He announced. "So let's give it up if your vote goes to the cute and comely Candy!" There were cheers and applause. Candy bowed.

"Now is the time to let us know if your favorite dancer this evening was stunning and salacious Sooooozeeeeeee!" The DJ said. The crowd cheered and hooted loudly -- there was no question that Suzy had beaten Candy.

"Finally, give it up if your favorite amateur Landing Strip dancer tonight was the oriental stunner Sashaaaaaaaa!" The crowd went nuts. The cheers sounded reverberated through the room like thunder. For a few moments, they completely drowned out the music. Intermixed among the applause were all nature of appreciative hoots and hollers. There was no ambiguity. Sasha had won by a landslide. It was the first stripping contest in which she ever participated, and she came out the champion.

Sasha pulled her naked body forward to the front of the stage. She blew kisses to the crowd before taking curtsy and a bow.

"Thank you everybody for coming, and especially to these three gorgeous dancers." The DJ said, appreciatively. "Now we're returning to our regularly scheduled performances -- give it up for The Landing Strip's very own Brandi!"

Sasha strode nude back out into the main room. Men congratulated her and cheered her as she made her way to the bar where John was standing, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Baby," he said, wrapping his arms around Sasha's bare shoulders, "you are incredible."

"Hands!" Admonished a bouncer, almost immediately.

"It's okay." Said Sasha. "He's my boyfriend."

"Doesn't matter." Scolded the bouncer. "No touching. If you two want to cuddle, you can take him to the VIP lounge."

"Do you want to buy a dance with me?" Sasha purred, fluttering her eyelids at John.

"Let's go!" He responded.

At the doorway to the VIP lounge, John paid a bouncer sixty dollars for a three-song private dance. He and Sasha walked hand in hand to the lounge. They found there a row of ten booths, each with a banquette, a tiny cocktail table, a box of tissues, and a curtain to shield its occupants from view. Some were occupied already. The sounds emanating from within suggested that there was much more going on than lap dances.

Sasha pulled John into a booth and yanked the curtain closed. She pounced on him with a lusty ferocity he had not seen in some time. Their lips locked and Sasha's hands pulled hungrily at John's fly. She liberated John's erect cock and pushed him back onto the banquette. She crawled up to straddle him and brought her dripping pussy to rest at the tip of John's swollen cock. Ever so slowly she eased herself down on it. Sasha savored ever moment of her lover's cock sliding into her. No dildo could compete with the warm touch of her lover's flesh inside of her.

"Baby that was so hot." Sasha panted into John's ear.

"You're telling me!" John exclaimed. "Gold lord, Sash', I don't know what came over you, but you owned this place tonight. Watching you sit naked with all those men was an insane turn on. And not just for me. Half that room fell in love with you tonight."

"Only half?" Sasha panted, chuckled, and continued thrusting herself over John's cock.

"Conservatively." John laughed.

"Baby -- I can't walk out of here with your come running down my legs. When you're close, tell me, ok?" Sasha ordered.

John grabbed Sasha's hips solidly and held them as he thrust vigorously beneath her. "Babe I'm going to come." He cried into her ear.

Sasha leapt off of John and wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock. The sweet tangy taste of her own juices painted her tongue for only a moment before John's cock erupted between Sasha's cheeks, shooting jets of warm salty come. Sasha bobbed her head slowly on John's cock as his spasms abated and their fluids combined into an exquisite cocktail in her mouth. She swallowed.

Sasha crawled back into John's lap and kissed him deeply. "Let's get out of here." Sasha said. "I need to get my clothes and my money from Chidi. Then let's go."

They stood and walked together from the VIP lounge. John exited the club to warm up their car. Sasha marched straight to the changing room, where she got dressed, and grabbed her things from the locker. The stripper named Bambi, a heavily tattooed Latina in her 30s entered the changing room.

"Chidi was looking for you -- he wants to see you in his office." Bambi said. "Up the stairs."

Sasha thanked Bambi and made her way up the stairs to Chidi's office. She knocked.

"Come in." Chidi answered.

Sasha entered to find Chidi sitting in an executive chair behind his desk. His pants were around his ankles and he was stroking himself. On the computer in front of him was video of a naked woman kneeling on the floor with her face in a man's lap. She looked up at the man's face.

"OH MY GOD!" Sasha exclaimed. "That's me and John! In the VIP!"

"You were amazing, Sasha." Chidi said, still stroking himself while conversing. He tossed an envelope to her. "There are your winnings -- five hundred. Not bad for 30 minutes of dancing and some socializing, don't you think?"

"I guess." Sasha said unenthusiastically. She felt violated by the images on Chidi's computer screen.

"So this job interview went very well. You're hired. I'd like you to work Fridays and Saturdays. I'm pleased to see you've already figured out how the VIP lounge works. You can make us both a lot of money back there. Lot of money." Chidi licked his lips, still stroking himself.

"I..." Sasha stutterred. "I... no. No. No I can't do that Chidi. I'm an investment banker, not a stripper. Far less a prostitute. I can't."

"Oh, Sasha. You are so naïve." Chidi chided her. "I don't care what you do on weekdays during the day. On Friday and Saturday nights, however, you're whatever I say you are. Unless of course you want this video to find its way to your father and your handsome boyfriend."

Sasha's stomach fell through the floor. This was not really happening. 'How could I have been so stupid?' Sasha berated herself. 'How could I possibly have imagined that this was a one-time thing? How did I not know that this creep ass motherfucker had have ulterior motives. The signs were all there. So stupid. So stupid.'

"I guess I have no choice." Sasha said, looking to the floor. A tear welled up in her eye.

"You can start tomorrow." Chidi said. "And before you go, come back here and take care of this for me."

Chidi pointed his wrinkled old cock at Sasha. She felt sick. She didn't want to do this. Her exhibitionism notwithstanding, she was faithful to John, who was always a part of her escapades. She knew she could not tell John about this.

"I think it's better if we keep our relationship professional." Sasha protested meekly.

"This is my profession -- and now it's yours too. Hurry the fuck up -- the sooner you get me off, the sooner you can go home. Now!" Chidi snapped.

Sasha could tell he wasn't kidding around. She was between a rock and a hard place. Between a destroyed life and a hard cock. She did the only thing she could think to do to extract herself from Chidi's office: she stepped behind his desk and began to stroke Chidi's cock.

Chidi's foreskin was warm against Sasha's hand. She slid it up and down over the engorged head of his penis. Chidi moaned casually.

Chidi let his head fall back and closed his eyes. "Mmmm. That feels nice. Now suck it." He commanded.

"No, I can't. Please." Sasha pleaded.

Chidi grabbed the hair behind Sasha's head and pulled it back sharply. "The next time I have to tell you more than once to follow an order, I'm going to tie you up and fuck right you in your ass." Chidi hissed.

Sasha brought her mouth down on Chidi's penis and began to suck rhythmically. She wanted to die. How had this all gone so wrong? She could feel Chidi's cock begin to throb and twitch on her swirling tongue. She got ready to pull her head off of Chidi before he ejaculated. At the exact moment that Chidi grunted and Sasha began to pull away, he jammed his hands down on the back of Sasha's head, shoving himself to the back of her throat, and fired his gooey load between her tonsils.

Sasha lifted herself off of him, and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. She was trying not to cry. All she could think was that she had to collect herself before she got to the car. John could not know about this. Any of this.

"That was nice. You're good at this. Going rate for a hummer is a hundred. Do ten or fifteen of those every night and you'll be a rich girl." Chidi said dispassionately. "Here you go."

Chidi handed Sasha five twenty-dollar bills. She took them reflexively and stuffed them into her purse. "Go home." Chidi said. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

Sasha turned and exited the office. She walked unsteadily down the stairs -- between the stilettos and shameful flutter in her heart, it was slow going.

'Pull it together. Pull it together. John cannot see you cry!' Sasha berated herself. She stopped half way down and slapped herself hard on the cheek. "Snap out of it!" She said out loud.

The sting of the slap pulled Sasha back into the moment. She focused her attention on the stairs, and descended. She waved to the DJ and the bartender as she beat a hasty exit. Several customers were smoking outside. They complimented her, but Sasha didn't even hear what they said. She went to the car and slid into the passenger seat.

"That took a while!" John said, surprised.

"Chidi had to count the money." Sasha said. "Let's go -- I'm tired."

"I bet you are. Let's get you to bed." John said, and they drove home.

Sasha didn't sleep. She could think of nothing other than how to extract herself from the situation. Her brain was doing somersaults all night long. In the morning, as soon as John left, she called in sick to work. She called Gino at the restaurant to get Stan Jeffries's phone number. Then she called Stan and asked to meet.

Stan's office was on the top floor of one of the tallest office buildings downtown. The elevator right up felt interminable. The receptionist greeted Sasha warmly as soon as she stepped off of the elevator and into the lobby of Stan's offices.

"You must be Sasha for Mr. Jeffries. He's expecting you. Right this way." She said to Sasha warmly.

Sasha followed the receptionist to a large wooden door. The receptionist opened it to reveal Stan's office. It was a huge room with a massive antique desk, a sofa, a conference table, and a panoramic view of the city through the wall of glass on the far side of the room.

"Come in, Sasha! Come in!" Stan said tenderly. "What a surprise it was to hear from you. Have a seat!"

He pointed to the chairs in front of his desk. Sasha seated herself.

"Would you like anything?" Stan asked. "Water? Coffee? Tea? Soda?"

"Coffee." Sasha said. "Coffee would be great."

The receptionist returned a moment later with a porcelain cup of hot coffee, and retreated, closing the office door behind her. Sasha held the warm mug between her hands.

"Now, what is so urgent that it couldn't even wait until this afternoon?" Stan asked her.

"Chidi Nguyen is blackmailing me." Sasha didn't beat around the bush.

"Oh, dear." Stan responded. "What's going on?"

Sasha told Stan everything. First the menacing encounter in the restaurant bathroom, then a blow-by-blow description of the prior night's events at the strip club. She omitted not a single detail.

"Boy." Stan exhaled a long breath. "I'm sorry that happened to you. I've always known that Chidi is a piece of garbage, but I had no idea he was a rapist. I feel bad that I introduced him into your life. Have you called the police to report the rape?"