Sasha's Business Trip

Story Info
A beautiful, confident whirlwind on her first business trip.
5.1k words
4.33
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an online roleplay I did with the very sexy Sasha. I plan on posting an audio of this story as well if you would prefer to listen rather than read.

( SASHA)

"Is this outfit too sexy?" I asked my sales associate and coworker as we prepared for a day of medical sales meetings.

"Oh no sweetie, said my well dressed gay coworker. In my hip hugging shirt skirt and my tight white button up dress shirt, I stood in the mirror getting ready for my first sales pitch. "You are dressed to kill girl!" he said, and kill we did.

After opening an extra button on my shirt, and closing three of the biggest sales in company history, my sales partner Max and I hit the bar for celebratory drinks.

Getting ogled in a bar was a common experience but this was my first business trip and being single it presented a new and interesting situation. It was old hat for Max, and after three drinks he hooked up with another conference goer and asked me if I was going to be ok.

"I can take care of myself Max, have fun and I'm gonna head up to my room and turn in."

As I pushed the button to close the elevator doors, a manicured hand pushed in and I, at 6"2" in heels, for once, looked up at a very handsome distracted man who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Hmm, must be an executive," I thought as he pulled out his special key to the luxury suites, paying me no mind the whole time. A quick "pardon me" and a full body scan, once he realized that he almost knocked me over, followed, and it was clear he liked what he saw. "So rude of me," said the very handsome man and, as I looked up in his eyes, I could feel his intensity and power. Usually I'm the one who holds the space and controls the room, just ask the three men I just dominated in the sales meetings.

But this man oozed confidence and strength and his lack of even noticing me made me feel a little intimidated, something that never happens.

When he quietly uttered, "So rude of me," I smiled and dropped my eyes to his gaze.

He had me. We both knew it in that moment and whatever game we were going to play from here on out, we both knew he had already won. It happens in the boardroom all the time and my size snd sex appeal always wins that first exchange.

Maybe it was the drinks, or the suit, or the strong masculine energy that filled the elevator, but whatever it was, I was blushing like a little girl.

"I guess you're in a rush to get to that rooftop suite. Don't let little old me be an obstacle," I said coyly, pursing my lips on the straw and finishing my margarita.

( JOE)

The blush would have reinforced the innocent ploy if I'd been naive, but I knew better. I could see the way she was dressed. She had very deliberately chosen to display her feminine assets to get whoever she met with thinking with the wrong part of their anatomy when they answered yes to whatever question she posed and signed on the dotted line before they even knew it. Maybe she misjudged that I'd fall for the innocent little girl act that would never work on me. No, that didn't seem likely. I think she was genuinely, if momentarily, flustered and trying to hide it. This young lady knew exactly what she was all about and how to get it, and a moment's reflection would tell her I wasn't interested in easy prey, but in big game. I caught her off guard, and now I had the advantage on a flustered tigress.

"I can be single-minded. My VPs call it locked-in, at least when they think I'm in hearing distance."

I took a sideways glance at the elevator's buttons, then quickly focused back on her. She'd pressed 4 and my suite was on the top floor, 15.

I kept our eyes locked, and waited until the elevator dinged and the doors opened onto the 4th floor.

"You don't really want to get off..., yet. Do you?"

I didn't block her path, but I let her see my eyes take their time to devour her again from bottom to top in a way I knew she couldn't miss. Her calves were accentuated by those sexy high heels and she was showing a good deal of thigh in that short skirt. Her left leg was slightly in front of her right, in that model's pose that accentuates a woman's hips. She was tall, but I was taller, and I let my eyes linger just for a second at the view I got down her cleavage, before returning to her eyes and giving her a look intended to freeze her in place.

( SASHA)

In a sales negotiation, the first one to make an offer loses the exchange. This guy was no salesman, and his humble brag about "my VP's" was an intentional toss out to let me know that this wasn't some frat boy looking to get a story to tell the boys back at the office. No, this guy was the real deal. Handsome and fit, a full three inches taller than my 6'2 in heels.

He drank me in at that moment and there was no doubt in my mind that he knew he could handle all of me.

It was time to get him to make an offer.

He was kicking the tires and I'm sure he wanted a test ride, but after recovering from my initial weak blush, I was back at the table and I struck my best pose.

Most men show a tell when I present a long toned leg and take a deep breath that sets my D cup boobs, literally, in their face.

But this man didn't flinch, he had tasted the finest things in life and it was clear that nothing about me made him nervous.

"What would you propose I do? " I said as I stepped my leg across the space into the hallway of my floor. My intentional toe extension in my high heels did not go unnoticed. A smirk crossed his lips as he took in every muscle from my thigh to my pointed toe. A strong play and by the bulge in his perfectly tailored pants it was clear he liked the parry.

This was no college boy I was dealing with and he wasn't about to melt like all the boys I dispatch with ease. I held my pose with confidence, but deep down a part of me wondered if I was baiting a lion in a $3,000 suit.

( JOE)

I smiled. The tigress is too proud to surrender. But she's left herself vulnerable with that one foot in, one foot out of the elevator. Soon the elevator doors will start to close, and she'll have to make a choice.

"There's quite a view from my suite. Unmatched..., except for the one you get in your full-length mirror."

Now she has to make a decision. Walk away in her lonely pride or admit what we both want--and what she's willing to let me take. If she turns back, it will be as if I tugged on a leash around her lovely neck and pulled her to me. Clearly she was used to playing on men's desires, but, deep down, that only stirs contempt for the men who can be manipulated so easily. It also leads to a lonely life. A tigress needs a mate that can tame her--and a tiger craves only the best and the strongest to show his dominance. She clearly was the best. But then, so was I.

(SASHA)

Clever man. He put the decision back on me with the doors ready to close. As if there was a decision to make. I'd never felt the kind of cool heat that was coming off this beautiful hulk of a man. I was just 24 years old and my confidence around men was unmatched. Until now. He was luring me back into the cage selling the charade that it was my decision. There was no decision to make. I was as drawn in to stepping back in that elevator as a moth to a flame.

He wasn't another toy that I'd leave once I'd finished playing with it. He was an apex predator and was pulling me back into the elevator with an invisible hand on my hip. I took one last shot at having agency when I knew I was no longer in charge.

"I'm sure you've got a full length mirror in your suite," I purred.

"But what I'd really like is another drink and to take off these shoes."

I held the door with my hand and presented my neck to him, all but inviting him in for the kill. He was "locked in" and running was futile.

"Will you pour me a bourbon and maybe we both can enjoy the view?"

He smiled a confident smile. I stood strong and hoped he would take me where I stood.

( JOE)

"I'm pretty sure I have whatever you like to drink if you'd like me to take you for a ride..., to the top floor." I kept my smile internal. "I actually have a fairly useless superpower. I can always tell what a woman's been drinking."

This evening is certainly looking up, I thought, still suppressing that smile, but not being shy about letting my eyes show what I want.

( SASHA)

"Am I crazy to let these doors close and go up to a stranger's room?" I thought in my head but my body overruled me as I stepped into the elevator and let the doors close behind me.

"There are cameras everywhere and I'll just text Max the room number." I thought, finding a way to justify this reckless behavior with a man whose name I didn't even know.

"I'm Sasha," and for the very first time I looked up at a man to shake his hand. His hand was firm but supple. He took mine in like he was taking ownership of it, cupping his other hand over mine and subtly pulling me closer. He stood over me with a satisfied expression, like he was receiving a gift that he truly liked.

"So, Handsome, what's your name, and what am I drinking?" I turned my eyes upward and gave him both my hands. Our eyes were locked.

"I'm gonna text my friend where I am to be safe. Just in case we disagree on the view. But I trust you're a gentleman and are a polite host?" I was doing my best to not giggle or blush but he was just sooo handsome and confident. I felt way more safe than a woman heading to a stranger's room should, but his energy was so chill and comfortable. This was a man, the first real one I've ever encountered.

(JOE)

I released her hands to let her text her friend. When she had put her phone away, I put one hand behind her neck. "I'm Joseph, and this is how my power works," I said, my other hand gently against her back as I leaned down and pressed her lips open with mine.

"Hmm," I said, backing my lips off just enough, while still touching hers as I spoke so that both our lips moved with each word.

"Tart, a little tangy, even salty, with some fire..., but deep down, really deep..., definitely sweet."

With that, I matched my actions to my last words as my lips sealed hers and my tongue began to teasingly explore hers. At the same time, my right hand slid down from her lower back to below her butt, squeezing and lifting it a little, just enough to take her heels off the floor, leaving her on only her toes.

(SASHA)

He moved with such grace, his hand touched my neck and cradled it and before I could react. His calm voice said words so soothing that he slipped inside my walls and made himself right at home. The moment he touched me I was His. His lips covered mine and his touch was as if I was being carried away and consumed. Like a trust fall into strong arms as his delicate lips and tongue sipped me while raising me up like a glass of wine.

Never had a man so physically and mentally taken such charge of my body. His big hands gripped me and made me feel slight and delicate. He maneuvered me with ease. I answered his lips and tongue with equal curiosity. The deeper he kissed, the more bottomless I became. I was lost in euphoria when the elevator doors opened to the luxury suite floor.

(JOE)

Before either of us knew it, we were in my suite. It was like a giant living room rather than any hotel room she'd ever been in. There was a floor to ceiling window that was almost the width of the room, and I led her to it, holding her shoulders as I stood behind her, facing her to the city skyline and its lights. Her back was against my chest as I slowly unbuttoned her white blouse, my long fingers being careful not to touch her breasts as I did so. I slid the blouse over her shoulders and down her arms.

"Did you need that bourbon, or are you as eager as I am?" I asked with my hands now on her bare shoulders spreading her hair and gently kissing the back of her neck.

(SASHA)

"Oh, sweetie I'm eager, and this room and view definitely live up to the hype." I said turning to face Joseph and pulling him in by his belt buckle.

"But by the looks of you and the way you use those hands, I'm definitely going to need that drink. I'll take a bourbon with a single ice cube. No need to guess. Save your superpowers cause you're gonna' need them." I pulled his belt and took his left hand, guiding it to take hold of my ass and thigh as I raised my right leg.

My left hand gripped the back of his neck and I pulled myself in for a deep kiss while wrapping my long leg around him.

He took firm hold of my ass and I wrapped the other leg around him holding the back of his neck with both hands, and initiating a passionate kiss while he stood as firm as a tree I was climbing.

When I climbed back down, feeling the knot in his pants as I descended, he smiled and left the room to get us drinks.

( JOE)

She was indeed a tigress. The passion of that kiss was glorious, but it was clear she was still used to being in charge. Our tongues wrestled together, and I found mine not able to dominate hers, but neither could hers dominate mine, and the contest was arousing. Despite her eagerness, she wasn't going to be easy. Subconsciously, she still wanted to be in charge. I would have to change that..., carefully.

(SASHA)

After a minute he returned with two drinks in hand. He turned the corner to find me stripped naked, against the glass facing him.

"How do you like the view now?" I cooed with all the confidence of a 24 year old former track star and fitness model.

"Is it unmatched?"

(JOE)

This time I couldn't hide my smile as I returned, finding her naked and displaying herself for my approval. No, that wasn't it. She didn't need my approval. Unlike most women, she gave no thought to whatever flaw a woman might see in herself that no man would, no doubt about her appeal. It was just a fact, and she was confidently giving him a demonstration of it.

I put down the bourbon glasses, thinking about what uses I could make with the hands that were cold from holding the drinks. It was fun to think about, but a better idea occurred to me.

"Let's get a vote," I said, taking her by the shoulders and turning her around to walk forward and face the window and the city's skyline. She was mere inches from the window now, and fully displayed to any stray pair of eyes from one of the city's skyscrapers or some wandering drone. I slid my hands down to her wrists and moved them behind my back so her right hand wrapped around her left wrist, locking her back securely to my chest.

"What do you think the city's opinion is?" I asked, my hands leaving hers to go to her naked hips. I slid my fingers along her soft skin until they were under her breasts, cupping them firmly as if I were holding them up, not that they needed to be held up by me despite their size. I wanted her to feel I was holding her in my hands by that gesture.

"I think you're the winner, hands down."

My knee shifted and slid between her thighs, separating her legs.

"Shall we give them a show?" I cooed, gently blowing her blond hair away from her ear, "But I think I may be a little overdressed. Since you wouldn't let me do the honor for you, perhaps you'll do it for me?"

( SASHA)

In every situation I had ever been in, leading up to this moment, my revealing of my body was always met with awe and sent a man touching and pleasing me, typically going right for my tits.

I would enjoy watching them, wide eyed, like a kid in a candy store discovering every inch of my naked form.

It gave me great pleasure to be enjoyed and worshiped by an awestruck man delightfully exploring my body.

Joseph, however, wasn't awestruck at all.

His demeanor seemed a bit cold and when he turned me around to display me to the city, his touch was more stern and his tone didn't make me feel worshipped, it made me feel shame for being so forward and confident.

He made me feel like a little girl who stepped over the line, and he was firmly putting me in my place.

It was an alien feeling to me and I found it disconcerting.

I was his to display...on his terms...and now he was directing me to undress him.

He wasn't really asking and there was menace behind his calm even tone and in his posture.

I froze in embarrassment at how cavalier I had acted, coming to this man's room and expecting him to melt when I disrobed, and felt humiliated when he exhibited me to a thousand city windows.

Beneath my shame and fear however, I was in awe of him.

His power and presence made me want to do better. I wanted his validation. He was rich and successful and knew what he wanted and made no bones about getting it. He wasn't going to bend to my will like the weaker men I toyed with. It was foolish of me to expect him to waver at the sight of me with all my cards on the table.

I turned to face him and met his forceful stare with soft, sorry eyes.

Dutifully, I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. His broad shoulders and chest and arms were massive.

I ran my hands over them, softly touching him, glancing up periodically for approval.

I got on my knees to remove his pants. I slid them down over his tree trunk thighs and pulled his socks and shoes off and placed them to the side.

I looked up and took hold of the waistband of his athletic briefs, tracing the outline of his half hard cock housed inside.

Careful not to act without permission I again looked up and received a nod of approval.

Sliding his briefs out from his stepping feet I placed them neatly aside. I remained on my knees as he stood over me with his big cock half hard, looking pleased at the job I did.

My mouth was agape at the mountain of a man that towered over me.

My eyes rose to meet his and told him all he wanted to know.

I was ready for instruction.

(JOE)

"You look beautiful on your knees," I said. I knew what she was expecting, but that wasn't what was going to happen. I cupped her chin in my hand, and I willed, rather than lifted her to her feet, her generous boobs brushing me just lightly as she rose. And she blushed when that happened. I couldn't suppress the smile that blush of hers brought out in me. The tigress is starting to shed her fierceness. Now it was time to focus that surrendered fierceness into passion, the passion of a tigress that has met the man who will take her.

I picked up my silk tie and wrapped it around her wrist, knotting it. Then I turned her to face the window again, lifted her arms over her head and looped the tie over the curtain rod, then tied her other wrist, securing her there, facing the city. I guided my hands down along her uplifted, toned arms, then to her neck where I spread her hair forward over her shoulders and kissed the back of the neck that I held between my hands.

Then my hands left her, and I was gone for the briefest of moments. "My apologies," I said upon my return. "I've neglected your drink."

I was holding the glass of bourbon up to her lips. I eased my thighs between hers, forcing her to her toes as I did so, with our naked thighs now pressed against each other.

I let her lips take in the warming bourbon at her own pace. As I went to put the glass down, I deliberately paused to hold the very cold glass against one of her nipples. I enjoyed the shiver and the involuntary press of her back against my chest for protection that elicited from her. I wanted her to feel displayed and vulnerable, and I could sense my cock stiffening to full hardness, reaching up to tease her as it slid between her thighs and along her pussy, just brushing its length against her..., for now.

(SASHA)

How patient he was. He stood there, cock out, with a naked Amazon on her knees in front of him and he stands me up to bind and tease me instead.

His dominance was not borne of selfishness, he had a purpose.

He was building me up slowly and I was tingling with anticipation.

My nipples were hard and I was getting wet but I wasn't going to ask him to fuck me.

12