Sasha's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt about it, as much as I didn't want to compare them. Sasha's bum was tighter than Charlotte's. Maybe it was just the position we were in, but as I started fucking Sasha, it felt even better than last night. I grunted, my arousal spilling out of me, barely paying attention to Sasha's helpless moans, all of my senses honed in on the feeling of fucking her. Charlotte climbed off her, sitting beside us, just watching, holding Sasha's hand and kissing her cheek encouragingly.

I drove myself into her deeper and harder. Taking her virginity had been incredible but this was something more, something primal and special. She was being used as a woman, used for my pleasure, her own excitement merely a side-effect, a by-product. I lost myself in fucking her, holding her sexy thighs, only barely aware of her little cock bouncing underneath me. Charlotte reached down to stroke it and within a few seconds Sasha had pumped out a little pool of white cum which settled on her flat tummy, rippling every time I fucked her deep.

But I didn't stop. I felt everything building, my balls tight, my cock electric, my muscles burning. But I needed to keep going. Just another minute. Just another ten seconds. Just another...

I couldn't hold back. I drove deep, hard, fast, and came inside her again. I kept pounding her even as I came, my cock's pulses coming each time I pushed deep. And then, spent, I held myself in her, her tight hole gripping the base of my cock, and I caught my breath.

Charlotte looked at me, smiled, and reached down to Sasha's cock again. She stroked it, her hand wet with Sasha's cum, and I stayed in place. Sasha was writhing on the bed, her hips pinned by my weight, her hands grabbing at the sheet and pillow. Charlotte stroked in a firm, regular rhythm, which transferred through Sasha's body to my cock. And then there was a tightness around my cock, two long, hard squeezes, and with a huge moan Sasha's cock pulsed again, more wet cum sliding out, covering Charlotte's hand.

Sasha lay still as I pulled out, her thighs falling to the bed, limp. I stood up and stretched, my cock getting soft, and I watched with the satisfaction of a conqueror as Charlotte kissed Sasha, both glowing post-sex, Sasha sensually licking her cum from Charlotte's fingers between kisses.

In an upright position my head had begun to ache, the first sign of today's hangover, but the experience had been unforgettable. I felt a little out of place as I watched the girls affectionately holding each other, intruding on their relationship.

"I hope that was everything you wanted," I said to Sasha.

"It was amazing," she replied, dreamily.

"I'll give you my number just in case you ever want to go again," I said, a smile playing on my lips, and then I turned to go and use the shower. I didn't need to go to work this morning, luckily, but I knew that despite the early hour, it would be best to leave the two girls to each other's company.

In the taxi back to my flat, the streets were dark and empty, and the driver looked in the rearview mirror at me.

"Good night?" he asked, conversationally.

"You could say that," I replied, smiling inwardly, a vision of Sasha's gorgeous bum flashing into my head.

THE END