Sasha's Night Out

Story Info
Horny and hungry crossdresser enjoys bookstore.
3.3k words
4.69
4k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

I'd been a good girl for several weeks, well as good as I could be, no bookstore gloryholes or private rooms at the XXX cinema, as much as I wanted too I'd resisted my urges. Which was hard especially for me and the way I loved cock,

It was a tease, seeing bulges everywhere, waiting until my hunger for raw sex and hard cock had to be satisfied. It always brought me and Sasha out of the closet.

That Friday after work I got myself ready for a night of long needed sex and the pleasures of a hard anon cock.

After relaxing with a drink I began getting Sasha ready for her special night, it was only seven o'clock the night was just getting started.

I took a long hot shower, lathering and shaving my body smooth to the touch before stepping in front of a mirror to admire my soft feminine body and shapely legs.

After doing my makeup and wig it was lingerie time, something sexy an slutty.

A matching black lace bra with high cut panties that were perfect for the breast forms and concealing my tuck. The red garter belt an black stockings highlighted my slim waist and bubble butt.

Taking my time I picked out the black skirt that buttoned up the front letting me show off my legs and a red blouse just shear enough to let a bra show thru, it was perfect for a late night stroll.

Pulling into the dim lit back lot of my favorite Adult Cinema I finished dressing without attracting attention, it was just a skirt, blouse, wig and a quick touch of makeup, I was already wearing lingerie under my sweats.

Stepping out of the car I adjusted myself, making sure the slit skirt opened thigh high showing my legs an heels, unbuttoning the blouse to give a peek at my bra. A check of the wig an adjustment to my breast forms a lipstick touchup and I was her, with my clutch in hand I crossed the dim lit lot.

It felt good being dressed out in public, lighting a party favor I slowed to enjoy it and et in the mood, It was rare that I went out dressed but every time it still gave me that rush of sexual excitement and nervous arousal as if it were the first time. It's something sissy will ever enjoy.

With every step my tucked clit tingled, the feel of silky lingerie and stockings on my body, the cool night air up my skirt, my movements and mannerisms becoming seductive and feminine.

Nearing the cinemas rear entrance the door opened and out stepped an older man in his mid 40's wearing your average business suit, trying to lite a smoke as I came closer. The first thing I noticed was the ring, and he'd had a few, then everything else fell into place.

The way he looked at me with half closed eyes and smiled I was sure he didn't see anything but the wig and the skirt. He must of thought I was a working girl.

Pointing to his car held up the keys, "would you like to drive me home," his eyes staring at my silicon breasts, "I could use a nice ride", he brushed his groin.

In my fem whisper, "I'd love to take daddy home," as we walked to his car I moved his hand to my ass, "it's a soft ride." He still had no idea I was a sissy in drag.

At the car I took the keys and moving the drivers seat up opened the back door, "After you baby." He got in lounging across the seat with half closed eyes and a grinning smile as I knelt on the floor an closed the door. "That's it just relax I'll take care of everything."

Massaging his growing bulge I took a popper from my purse as he undid his pants slipping off a leg as I began slowly working his now erect seven inches. It didn't take me long to get him off and softly milk him dry for my sweet reward.

Well satisfied and tired he closed his eyes and was out, after fixing myself I threw the keys on the front floor and locked the doors letting him sleep. Before leaving I'd left a lipstick kiss on his ass cheek he'd have to explain to his wife.

After tasting him the slut in me came out, the excitement of being seen on the street was an urge I couldn't resist so I decided to take a short walk down the block to the bookstore. This time of night with all the store fronts closed and the dim street lights it was the perfect time to show myself off.

Going thru the ally from the back lot gave me time to practice my walk, one foot in front of the other, that sway in the hips, it'd been a while since wearing spiked heels. A quick once over and opening the last button on the skirt exposing stocking top an garter I hit a popper slowly walking towards the neon lights of the bookstore.

The street was empty except for an occasional silhouette coming and going from the bookstores side door into a private parking lot. Getting closer I ducked into darkened doorway to fix myself and get into that sissy mood with a party favor and my favorite little plug. Now with the feeling of ecstasy and constant pleasure the real slut in me came out excited with anticipation just thinking about the hard cocks waiting for me.

It was time, taking a deep breath I opened the door and stepped inside, knowing attention would be on me I paused as their eyes ran over me. It never changed, the rush of excitement felt like coming in a sissy spasm every time I exposed myself as Sasha.

Glancing around the store there were 3 or 4 guys going thru the magazines and tables of used videos just passing time watching to see who came in, I could see I spiked their interest.

The clerk watching his small tv only looking up for a second or two, he never paid attention except to ring a sale or make change for the video booths. To him it was just work until his something special came thru the door, for the new and curious he had his private office.

Taking a few minutes be to seen I looked thru the sissy porn and small display of lingerie, stopping briefly to look at the toys before going to the counter.

I could feel the eyes watching my every move as I asked the clerk for two poppers and a key for unlimited video play instead of tokens, my fem voice just loud enough to be overheard. Turning giving them a last look and a smile as I walked thru the curtains into the video room.

Walking into the back it all became real. The dim red lighting, narrow booths a maze of small halls, dark corners and anon faces, the hushed voices behind closed doors. Inhaling popper until the euphoria took me into my own world I went on a stroll.

Skirt opened exposing garter an stockings, blouse unbuttoned to the waist showing the red bra and life like breast forms I walked around the maze of booths making sure to be seen.

Finding the perfect bulge, I'd pause giving my admirer a seductive pose before blowing a teasing kiss and closing the booths door.

Hearing his booth door lock and the his video start I took off the skirt an blouse and stood back giving him a long look. Standing there in my lingerie I slowly began teasing my anon cock.

My mind went back to when I 'd dress in moms lingerie and prance around the house posing in mirrors playing sissy, edging to my latest gym class crush, I loved the showers.

Moving closer I turned letting him reach in and feel my panty clad cheeks and silky stockings, when he lightly pressed on my small plug it sent spasms thru my boy pussy.

I'd teased myself to long, turning and squatting by the hole I watched as he dropped his pants pulling out seven inches of rock hard cock and pressed against the wall.

As I wrapped a hand around him saliva readied my mouth at the sight of his near perfect cock, the mushroom head, it's firm thick veined shaft an tight sack. It was all I saw in the videos light, like a dildo mounted on the wall he was waiting to enjoy the pleasures of a hungry sissies mouth.

The way I'd been teasing him with the lingerie and seeing the ring on his finger I knew he wouldn't last long but I didn't care I needed the taste of sweet cum on my lips.

With the taste of cum there was no stopping myself, I'd never felt so exposed or aroused like this, with all the party favors and poppers all I wanted was another cock.

This booth was at the end of a small red lit hall with booths and gloryholes on either side, it was the perfect place to play. Adjusting myself I stepped out of my booth and stood there in the videos light, the rush was unreal finely became the real me.

It was only a minute before I had an admirer, he stood there fondling himself watching me pose in my most fem and seductive ways.

After several minutes I stepped back into the booth, sitting on the small bench and taking out my little plug letting him know playtime was over. He took me right there out in the open, seeing a silhouette watching aroused me even more. Especially since turning so he could watch me get this anon off, it made me feel so slutty.

Closing the door taking a few minutes to clear from my popper haze I took my time getting back into the skirt and blouse, with a few quick adjustments and fresh lipstick I was ready for more.

One leg in front of the other I went down the red lit halls enjoying the attention, and enjoying that special tingle every sissy feels when she exposes herself for the slut she is.

I did another anon and was ready to enjoy a cigarette so I stepped out the side door into the rear parking lot to slow myself and calm down. It was getting late and knowing this would be my last chance to play I'd taken another party favor.

Ready to go back inside I realized the door had locked behind me.

From here my only way back out front to the street was the dark ally that ran down behind the closed stores.

Standing at the edge of the ally I lit another cigarette and started my walk as the favor's effect took me back into my own little world. The feeling of arousal and hunger for raw sexual pleasure, the need for satisfaction and the feelings of ecstasy that got me off.

Every step was an exciting tease, the cool night air on my stockinged legs, my tucked clit and plug held tight in the silk panties, the feel of my silicon breasts in there lacy bra.

For a moment I'd forgotten where I was until noticing him standing in the doorway just ahead.

"It's late to be out alone," he rubbed his obvious bulge, "especially as sexy as you are, did you get locked out" that's when I recognized him as one of the guys hanging in the front of the bookstore.

"We've been waiting for you," when he opened the door I noticed his 2 friends standing inside, "why don't you join us, were having a little party."

I couldn't say no, especially since there was three of them and after all they've done to get me here, walking over I teasingly brushed his bulge, ''Only if you promise treat me nice," and I stepped inside.

Following his friends down a short hall and hearing the door lock and bolt a rush of nervous excitement ran thru me realizing the building was used by the bookstore for a storeroom.

There were two sofas and on the floor between them a queen size mattress. Along one wall a table with several cameras, vodka and poppers, I was going to be the star of their party.

Stepping into the room as if on cue the slut in me came out at the thought of being taken by the three of them, aroused and horny I was ready to be the cock whore they wanted.

Without saying a word I picked up a popper and crossed to the sofa taking off the skirt and blouse. Standing there watching them strip I could see their excitement knowing they'd been waiting all night for me.

Sitting on the sofa posing and blowing kisses, crossing my legs and cupping my breasts, exposing myself to them for the slut was. Watching them inhaling poppers and stroking their rock hard cocks I slid off the sofa and onto my knees and patted the cousin's.

"Don't keep a girl waiting," as they sat and spread their legs I went from cock to cock with a popper held to my nose suck and swallowing their cocks, only backing off and catch my breath.

Pushing me back on the mattress they circled like I was just another horny cumdump for them to use, it aroused me in ways I've never imagined. Lost in a haze of poppers an ecstasy I became the hungry sissy begging for a cock buried deep inside me.

I took care of them one after the other, on my knees, my back and all fours, I couldn't get enough, one under me one behind the other on his knees I took all three cocks at once and loved it. On all fours begging them to fuck me harder they took turns behind me always pulling out before coming. My head in the pillow a popper to my nose I could feel every inch and thrust as they drove deep inside me.

My soft clit heavy and swinging, growing harder with every thrust I became more aggressive telling them to fuck me harder, pushing back wanting to take them as deep as I could.

When I felt the first of of them seed me I went wild. I could feel each pulse an spasm of his firm cock as it pumped spurt after spurt of warm cum as my boy pussy squeezed around him. Holding me tight grinding against my cheeks until he was drained and spent before pulling out.

As cum dripped down my thighs I felt another cock teasing my puckering rosebud before driving into me with a single thrust pushing me onto my stomach. I could smell the vodka as he laid on me whispering in my ear.

"You sissies all love cock don't you," he rocked forward burying his cock and held a popper to my nose, "dressing in lingerie like a whore," again driving me into the mattress. "You like it hard don't you," he began grinding, taking his time, "such a sweet ass," pushing deep he pulled me back on my knees and held me tight against him.

Looking back seeing that look in his eyes I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes as he fucked me like a machine, each stroke pure pleasure.

I was getting closer and he knew it, reaching around he held me tight and rolled us over.

My ankles tucked behind me I rode like a cowgirl as he lifted off the mattress, slowly rocking back an forth until he suddenly dropped to the mattress.

With all my weight on him it felt like I was being impaled as eight inches of hard cock drove deep into me, letting out a loud gasp my body shook as I pushed down wanting him deeper.

Reaching around softly fondling my swollen clit he rolled me to my knees giving me one last thrust before letting me go as the other two knelt stroking themselves.

Panties gone, in my stockings and bra I spread my cheeks and laid my head on the sofa closing my eyes as they came up behind me, taking their time and turns.

As they grabbed my hips I thrust back on their hard cocks wanting every inch as they ground deep inside me, with every stroke my swinging clit tingling, swelling with arousal.

With all the party favors and poppers, my clit dripping I wanted to be fucked harder like the crossdressing cum slut I was, pushing back grinding on their cocks I was begging for more.

Lost in my haze it felt like forever before he pulled back hard and I heard that gasp and cry of satisfaction.

My body quivered and shook as his throbbing cock pumped warm cum deep inside me, my spasming boi-pussy squeezed and milked him dry before letting him slip out.

As his seed ran down my thigh another cock was teasing me, sliding easily inside he laid back on the mattress.

With me on top he pulled my knees to my chest as his friend knelt and forced another seven inches deep inside me.

Keeping me in a popper haze I squirmed between them as they slid easily in out, the arousal of pain an pleasure, their cocks stroking in rhythm like one. I spread myself wanting to feel every inch and begged for more.

Knowing they were close I grabbed my knees spreading wide wanting all the cock they could give me.

I was finely getting what I needed grinding hard on both cocks, wildly thrusting my hips, the feeling of two cocks rubbing together deep inside me was unreal.

Their rhythm gone, hips thrust trying their cocks deeper inside me they were close, I pushed down as hard as I could just as they came.

Both cocks throbbing an pulsing, my boy pussy clinched tight as spurt after spurt of sweet warm cum pumped deep inside me they'd got me there.

My hard clit free and swinging erupted shooting cum everywhere as I fell back shaking and laid on the heaving chest under me.

Finished with me they stood there looking down at me smiling, their cocks limp an drained I laid there on the mattress finely satisfied as their cum dripped from gapping boy pussy.

With my head clearing from the popper haze I got myself together as quick as I could, it was getting light and I still had to walk to the car before the the light of morning.

As I went out the door he handed me a video disk, "I made a copy for you," he had this sly grin, "their going to love it in the booths," and he closed and locked the door.

It was a quick walk to my car where I changed into my sweats for the drive back to my apartment.

Standing in the bedroom mirror I was a mess, makeup an lipstick smeared, skirt an blouse wrinkled and stained, I looked like I felt after being used all night but it was worth every minute.

I went for a hot shower, in the light I could see all the dried cum spots, my panties still moist after the gangbang, runs in the stockings I just climbed into the shower.

As the hot water ran over me I began lathering taking my time as the night replayed, and I got myself off one last time before ending my night, I'd watch my video later.

The door locked an drapes closed I put on pantyhose and my favorite baby-doll then laid down for a well needed rest, it was Saturday and I'd have all day to play.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers