Sasha's Obsession Pt. 05

Story Info
Sasha is game night entertainment.
7.9k words
4.51
19.9k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,633 Followers

Author's note: In fucktastic fantasy land, football is played in the summer. Also, Mark is an asshole.

Ain't No Fun If The Homies Can't Have None

The steady rocking of the bed brought Sasha to bleary-eyed wakefulness, and she cracked her tired eyes open to the early morning sun streaming through the curtains. Amy grunted as Mark held her legs spread and drove his prick into her repeatedly. Sasha watched, quietly rubbing her cunt. Amy noticed her, and turned to gaze into Sasha's eyes with a delighted, fuck-crazed smile on her face.

Sasha watched the girl's expressions as she was fucked. Her dreamy eyes half-closed when she came, but she never stopped watching Sasha watching her get fucked. There was something unbelievably hot about it. Sasha orgasmed on her fingers as she realized that she had literally awoken, and the first thing she'd thought of was fucking.

"All I think about is fucking...I am made for sex...I am a fucktoy designed for men to pump semen into..." said her voice.

Amy squealed happily as Mark bottomed out in her cunt and came, filling the dark-haired girl with his semen. Sasha saw the look on Amy's face, and was pleased that Amy was fulfilling her purpose. She was a good cum dumpster. Amy was a useful fuck hole being filled with sperm and providing pleasure to a horny dick.

Mark pulled his cummy dick out of Amy's snatch and put it into Sasha's mouth. She obediently sucked the slimy mess off it, and orgasmed on her fingers. She was a useful fuck hole being filled with sperm and providing pleasure to a horny dick. Mark withdrew, finished with her for the time being, and left the room. Down the hall, she could hear the shower come on. Amy twisted her body, until her spread legs were facing Sasha.

"Come get your breakfast, suckslut," she said, beckoning Sasha.

Her voice told her, "I want to be a good gash lasher...Sucking warm cunts full of semen makes my stupid head happy..."

She obediently licked at Amy's full pussy, happy to extract her brother's load from the other girl's insides. Amy held her head, humping her face.

"Fuck yes! Tongue out my spermy gash! Good girl, Sasha! Get that dirty incest cream in your slut mouth."

Amy orgasmed on her face, expelling some of the semen that had been too deep for her tongue onto Sasha's wet face. Amy got to her knees, pushed Sasha onto her back, and licked the gooey mess from her face, trading sloppy kisses with the other girl.

"Oh, shit," Amy said, "I could fuckin' lez off with your pretty cunt all day."

She put her head between Sasha's legs and sucked at her slit like a good little clam muncher, sliding her hands up and down Sasha's legs, tummy, tits. Once Sasha had spurted her girl cum onto Amy's lips a couple of times, Amy helped her up and dragged her into the shower that Mark had just vacated. She washed and molested Sasha's body until the water grew cold, and then led her, naked, back to the bedroom. Sasha stopped in the doorway. On the bed were the earphones, the blindfold, and the restraints.

"Tied up sluts are easier to rape..." her voice told her.

"I'm going to take Amy back to her car," Mark said, and beckoned her over.

"Oh, this looks fun!" Amy said, and pushed Sasha back onto the bed.

Amy put the cuffs around Sasha's wrists, while Mark did her legs. Then, she slipped the blindfold over Sasha's eyes, and placed the headphones over her ears. A moment later, something vibrated gently against her pussy. Her voice began speaking to her.

"Making decisions is hard...Having to choose makes my cunt dry up...A dry cunt is a worthless cunt...My cunt is always wet and available...I am an obedient and useful fuckpet..."

The vibrating thing against her cunt teased her mercilessly, providing only enough stimulation to keep her on edge as she spoke to herself.

"Being forcibly raped by strangers makes me cum...Decisions should be left to men with hard cocks...I am afraid when I have to make choices...I am a brainless sex doll...Being used as a masturbation device makes me wet..."

Sasha had no sense of how long she lay there as her cunt burned with need, listening to her own voice in her head reinforcing the fact that she was a dumb slut that was only useful for raping. Finally, she felt the vibration stop as the thing was taken away. It was replaced by a warm tongue and it took only seconds for her to orgasm, but she wanted more. She felt a spongy cockhead at her slit, teasing her, as usual. Then, it was gone and the blindfold was being removed. She shut her eyes against the light that she knew was going to burn. The restraints were undone as she slowly regained her sight, and saw Mark uncuffing her legs.

He didn't remove the headphones, and her voice kept speaking to her, happily. She was an eager meat hole. Saying no really means please. He ran his hands over her body, molesting her tits, sticking his thumb into her mouth. Sasha could hardly stand it. She needed to cum so badly. Mark removed the headphones, and set them on the bedside table.

He kissed her, snaking his tongue into her mouth, pressing his body against hers. His toned chest was hot against her naked tits as he sucked at her tongue. She felt Mark's hand between her legs, rubbing that hot fuck oil on her slit and ass, and her pussy became even warmer. He pinched her nipple, and the remainder of the oil spread that same warm feeling to her tit. Then, Mark pushed the entire length of his cock into her pussy.

It took a moment for her mind to register that her brother's throbbing, hot penis was balls deep inside of her, and when the reality hit her she had the biggest orgasm of her life, screaming her pleasure out as she fucked her hips against him.

"Your brother's big dick is inside of your cunt, Sasha," he breathed in her ear, and began to gently pump his prick in and out of her, "you're getting fucked by your big brother,"

"Oh, fuck!" she breathed, "fuck..."

"Being fucked by your brother is incest, isn't it?"

"Mmmm...Yes!" Sasha felt tears in her eyes. She'd done it. Mark was fucking her, and it was everything she'd wanted.

"Incest is wrong, Sasha. But you love it, don't you?"

"I love it," she agreed, and kissed him, "I'm such a good fuckpuppet for my big brother's cock,"

"You let your brother make you into a sextoy that only thinks about fucking, didn't you, Sasha?"

She came again, humping her soaking cunt against his cock. He continued that slow, deep thrusting into her.

"I'm a sextoy that only thinks about fucking," she agreed.

"Your horny pussy feels so good, Sasha."

Sasha felt elated! Her pussy was so good. She was so good. Her brother was using her warm cunt to jerk off his horny prick! Mark pulled his cock out of her, and flipped her over onto her tummy, a moment later, she was stuffed full of his bloated prick again from behind. His hips crashed against her wobbling ass cheeks with each thrust of his cock, and she moaned loudly as her cunt spasmed and came again.

Mark's body weight came down on her, and his arm slipped around her neck, firmly, but not enough to choke her. He held her in place and fucked her cunt with long, powerful strokes, the head of his penis sliding over her g-spot each time he pulled back and pushed back in. Then, the long thrusts became short ones, and he was pushing just a couple inches of his cock in and out of her entrance, which had the effect of continuously rubbing that same spot with the ridges of his cockhead, until Sasha had a leg-kicking orgasm. She gripped the sheets, drooling as the feeling flowed through her whole body.

"Ahhhhhhhoooow!" Sasha wailed, as he suddenly drove the fat head of his cock into her ass. She felt tears in her eyes.

She recalled all the bad porn stories she'd read that had lines like "his dick slid easily into her asshole." That was a fucking lie. There was nothing easy about it. Her ass might have been soaked in the warm lube, and a mix of her cum and Mark's precum, but it still hurt. A lot.

"Crying is not a reason to stop fucking my asshole..." she remembered. She was a good fuckpuppet. She had three warm holes for cock. It was Mark's choice which one he wanted to put his penis in. She should be grateful that he wanted to fuck her.

His cock popped out, and he gathered more of her slut honey on his cockhead, and then pushed it back in. Sasha screamed again, but it wasn't quite as bad this time. Mark repeated the exercise, over and over, until her screams became whimpers when his cockhead pushed past her sphincter. Then a new kind of pain began as his wet cock worked its way deeper into her ass. She screamed again, and then had an orgasm when Mark told her that her ass was a good fuck. He spanked her, and then rested, breathing deeply as he let her have a moment to get used to the stretched out feeling.

Her blonde hair stuck to her sweating face, and she breathed deeply. Then Mark began to slowly pull his cock back. She felt more of the warm oil dripping onto her ass, and then he pulled out completely, spreading her cheeks as still more oil fell into her stretched hole. Then, he was back inside of her, prick worming its way into her insides. The lube helped, and now she was taking his thick meat more easily.

The pain gave way to a pleasurable feeling, and soon he was sawing his cock in and out of her asshole much more easily. He humped her butt, using one hand to reach around and play with her clit as she took his cock up her round booty again and again. She felt it begin to twitch, and she could tell he was ready to cum. His cock slid from her anus with a small pop, and he drove it back into her cunt.

"Mark I'm not on the pill..." she said, but it was too late.

He plastered her insides with a spray of hot semen, roaring like an animal as he pumped the full load from his balls inside of her. Sasha came again as she thought about her brother getting her pregnant. Her mother would call her an incestuous, brother fucking baby maker. Her own father would rape her pregnant cunt. Mark just held his penis inside of her, as her pussy milked it.

Some time later she was showered, and sitting, naked, at the table devouring a club sandwich and soda with french fries. She didn't know that Mark had spiked the soda with another packet of the aphrodisiac powder. Her ass was sore, and her cunt was warm and wet. There were moments when she was terrified, thinking of her brother's sperm inside her, and the possibility that even now she was pregnant. The same thought had her pressing her legs together as she became so aroused that she wanted to finger fuck herself until she came.

Mark didn't seem the least bit concerned. He'd just told her it was ok, and if she was that it didn't matter. He'd take care of her. That was good. She didn't feel comfortable making decisions. Decisions should be made by men with hard cocks. She was afraid of making choices. It was ok if her brother knocked up her incestuous cunt. Her cunt was a warm hole for semen.

She felt better. She found Mark in the den on the couch, and snuggled on the couch with him while he watched football. He put his arm around her and kissed her head, dick pressed against her ass. Sasha watched the men running back and forth on the field. She found her mind wandering, thinking about how big their dicks were. She pictured them in the locker room, naked, cocks swinging as they showered. Did they have the dumb blonde cheerleaders sucking on their cocks before the game? Were they gangbanging one in the locker room, afterwards, charged with adrenaline, dicks pounding into her holes and spilling their seed inside? Dumb blonde fucktoys in tiny skirts. Like her.

"I need to make a trip to the store for some snacks. A couple of the guys are going to come by tonight for the game. Do you wanna come?"

Cum. She wanted to cum. She shook her head. That wasn't the right context. All she thought about was fucking. She had to make a decision. Did she want to go to the store, where everyone would know she was a slut that just got filled with her brother's semen? Did she want to stay home?

"If you'd like me to come with you, sure!" She said happily, and she felt better. Decisions should be made by men with hard cocks, not dumb little blonde fuckpets with cunts full of warm cum.

"Of course. Why don't you put some clothes on, and we'll go."

Sasha nodded and went upstairs. Now this was a decision that she could make. She fished out a tight red skirt from her closet, and paired it with a slinky v-neck. No panties or bra necessary. She hadn't been asked to wear any. She slipped on a pair of sexy pumps, and tied her hair back into a ponytail. The ponytail would make it easy to yank her hair back if she acted like a disobedient bitch, or just direct her head to cock more easily.

She met Mark downstairs, where he put her headphones on and led her to the car. This was her new normal. She settled into her seat, allowing her own voice to brainwash her further into sexual servitude, while her brother teased her cunt. Fuck, she was so horny.

"My pussy should always be bare and ready for cock...sluts with cunt hair are sluts that don't care...Naked is natural...:"

There was a slick coating of fuck nectar on the leather seat by the time Mark parked the car at the grocery store. He removed her headphones, and together they walked into the store. Sasha felt incredibly turned on. It was difficult to think about anything except the squishing between her legs as she walked. Seemingly every man they passed devoured her body, taking in her hard nipples poking through her top, the thin glistening streaks evident between her thighs, her flushed cheeks. They could probably smell the scent of her sex, and were all fighting their base instinct to mate with her.

"They want to mate with me," she hissed at Mark in a husky voice, "I can see it. They're all thinking about fucking me."

"They are," he agreed, "I can smell your horny pussy just standing next to you. If I weren't here, you would probably get raped."

A little moan escaped Sasha's mouth, but she choked it off. Mark handed her a big cucumber and she stared at it dumbly, wondering if it would fit in her cunt.

"For the cucumber salad," he said, "not for you."

She shook her head and placed it in the cart. Her eyes drifted over the bananas, and various phallic-shaped gourds, mouth watering.

"All I think about is cocks and cunt..." her voice told her. It was true.

"Can you grab those chips, there," Mark asked, pointing to a bag on the bottom shelf.

Sasha bent over, baring her glistening cunt to an elderly couple behind them. The old man coughed, and his wife gasped in shock, pulling him quickly down the aisle. Mark grinned, watching the old man look back over his shoulder. Sasha handed Mark the chips. Then, he needed some dip from the top shelf. While Mark was a good height, the shelf was just out of reach. He suggested that he would boost Sasha just a bit so that she could grab it.

Sasha agreed, and Mark put his hand between her legs, his middle finger sliding into her cunt as he lifted her. This caused Sasha to orgasm immediately, while she was lifted into the air. She moaned out loud, drawing the attention of every shopper nearby. Of course, they could all see up her skirt. Her whole body turned a shade of red. She quickly tried to compose herself and grabbed the stupid dip. Mark let her down.

"You did that on purpose!" She hissed, "you knew I'd cum!"

He grinned like a mad genius and chuckled. The other shoppers muttered to themselves, and drifted away. She heard words like, "slut," "whore," "shameful," and "hussie." They were right.

The deli was torture for Sasha. Every case, every display, was filled with dicks. Rather, her mind turned all the long slabs of meat into dicks. By the time Mark was finished picking sausages to make snack trays with, Sasha was wiping drool from the corners of her mouth and resisting the urge to just lay on the floor and finger bang herself.

Their last stop was the pharmacy, where Mark bought her a supply of morning after pills. Instead of using the automatic checkout, he made her go through the line with a human cashier. She had to stand in line, being ogled by two older women, who gave her disgusting looks. The cashier was a girl her own age, and Sasha knew she had seen her at school, but she couldn't remember her name. She rang up the pills, did not bag them, and handed them back to Sasha in full view of the people in line behind her. She mumbled a thank you, and hurried to where Mark waited for her.

By the time they made it back to the car, she was a mess. She was visibly sweating, her breathing ragged. Her chest heaved, and there was an animal look in her eyes. She was long overdue for an orgasm.

"Will you take me home and fuck me? Please? I'll be the best little blonde cockpocket for you," she begged, rubbing Mark's cock through his pants, "you can fuck my ass, my pussy, my mouth, my tits. Please?"

Mark reached into the back seat and rifled through the bags. He turned back to Sasha holding a foot long sausage, which he unwrapped and handed to her. She knew exactly what he wanted her to do with it. She spread her legs and plunged the fat stick of meat into her gushing meat wallet and groaned.

"I'm going to cut that up later for the snack tray," Mark explained, "my friends are all going to taste your cunt tonight."

Sasha cried out and came all over the seat, with a foot long sausage halfway in her cunt, while sitting in the middle of a busy grocery store parking lot. Even with the window up, her cry of pleasure drew a look from the surprised woman getting into the car parked next to them. Mark casually backed out of his parking space, leaving the woman gaping after them.

Mark stopped momentarily at a stop bar in the parking lot, put the headphones over Sasha's ears, and smiled as his sister went to town on her pussy with the sausage. He listened to her repeat the words playing in the headphones, punctuated with small mewls of pleasure or howls when she came really hard.

"I am a wet, loving sexpet," she said, "I need cock cream in me daily. A dry cunt is a bad cunt..."

They arrived home and Sasha, reluctantly, pulled the sausage from her sopping fuck hole. She wanted to put it in her mouth, but Mark took it away and wrapped it in its bag. She knew he wanted her slut slime all over it when his friends ate it, and that made her hot. The voice in her headphones stopped, and she took them off. She helped Mark carry in the groceries, and they laid out their goods on the table.

Preparing snacks for Mark's friends should have taken her mind off her needy fuck hole. However, it did not. It was particularly difficult to cut up the sausage that had just been shoved up her cunt. Not that the task itself was in any way difficult. It was just that she kept thinking about how three guys that she had known for years were about to shovel mouthfuls of her cunt honey into their mouths, unknowingly. The two siblings prepared salads, chip trays with dips, pretzels, and brought them into the living room.

Mark took Sasha upstairs, where he presented her with a slutty cheerleader uniform, consisting of a tiny, red, frilly skirt and matching red top that would leave her tummy bare and show off a generous amount of cleavage. It has a university-style "S" in the center. S is for slut, she thought. Sasha is a subservient slut toy.

She watched the pre-game with Mark, while they waited for company to arrive. As evening approached the doorbell rang, and Sasha went to answer it. The first guest to arrive was Craig. He carried himself with the self-assurance of a man that knows he is handsome, but not exactly cocky. He was quick with a smile, and came across as a bit of a pig, but not in a demeaning sort of way. He wore a baseball cap over his closely-cropped dark hair, and his eyes fucked her as soon as she opened the door.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,633 Followers