Satan's Slaves MC 06

Story Info
Sexual freedom comes at a price.
22.9k words
3.68
15.5k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning : This is fictional, fantasy, story, do not read if you can't distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.

Satan's Slaves MC 06

"I've done it, I've achieved part B of my agreement." she blushed as she told me this. I tried to remember part B. She helped "I'm now 100% sexually free.".

"Oh" was all I could manage as I turned to see her bounding into the room.

It was some 5 weeks since her last significant club event, the drugs house. Since then we'd talked about the changes. We'd fucked a lot, and everyone was right, a loose pussy is amazing. It's so different, I last a lot longer and she orgasms from the extra clit stimulation that the extra fucking gives. Though I can remember the tight wet grip she used to have, it's now so much sloppier, I 100% prefer it. She's still putting a dildo inside herself a lot of the time, somehow that week she was with them, set a condition in her mind. We now had quite a collection of big to very big dildos.

She'd had one more heroin hit, but only one, it was delivered by the club and they recommended that she have it. Watching her prepare it and then inject was scary. She did it with practised ease, it turned me on so much.

She'd gone out this morning after telling me that the club had a quick job for her. I thought nothing of it as they were texting and calling quite a bit, I guessed starting to bring her into the fold.

She sat down next to me at the kitchen table and closed my laptop. Taking one of my hands "It means that I am now really in control of my sexuality." nope I still don't know what that means. "I am completely happy to do what suits me." Ok that makes sense. "I don't need permission or approval any more." and she squeezed my hand. We both knew what that meant.

It was actually kinda good, I think. Time for a little test, to check that I'm getting it correctly "So if we're out one day, and you see a man you like you may just go and make love with him. Regardless of my feelings on the matter?" My cock twitched as I said it and I felt it start to get hard already.

"Yes" and she grinned like a Cheshire cat at me. "If I want to do something I'll do it. I feel so free." Her spare hand reached for my groin, finding my growing cock. "I know that even if you don't want me to, really deep down you do. I get that now, more than you do." and she gave my cock a squeeze.

"What did you do? And .." I needed to know.

She pulled a piece of paper from her bag and handed it to me "Today" smiling.

She opened my laptop as I opened the bit of paper. "You'll need to be secure, let me." and she turned the laptop to her. Watched as she remotely connected to a PC, using an IP address, and credentials from her head. That was impressive. She made that full screen and turned the laptop to me, leaving a Firefox window loaded "Use that". She was excited, like a child at Christmas.

I copied in an address into the browser from the paper and a very professional porn site popped up. "Scroll to the bottom and click on the sun in the corner." I couldn't see what she was talking about. She pointed to a white part of the site that, yup I could now just about see a tiny little sun. I clicked it and a new page loaded with a password box. Looking at the paper I copied the next thing in and we entered another page. "They'll be editing it for a few days but there." and she pointed to a black window with a video play button on it. I hit play and waited, really not sure what I was about to see. But something told me 'wife in porno'. I was worried and my cock twitched at the same time.

The video started playing and I made it full screen. Full of apprehension the screen filled with 'Her First Time' it then flashed 'First Adultery', 'First Black', 'First FULL', 'First Film' the first title was very nicely done, but the other 3 were I guess first edits. I instantly hit space bar to pause it. Did I just read that all right? I went to rewind to check it as it was flashed through.

"Don't pause it all the time, watch it honey." and she put a hand on my leg and pulled her chair closer.

So with a sigh I resumed again, scared of what was incoming. The screen then flashed between two stills, one showing a woman's torso astride black thighs, both bodies were naked. One still had a huge black cock in pointing up at the sky nearly to the top of the picture. Then it was gone, it was just a white woman sitting astride some black thighs. Then back again. The flashing between the two images was fast. I don't care, I hit pause.

The screen before me showed the cock. It was black, thick and long, the bulbous head looked like it could be the size of a small person fist. Some huge balls were resting on his legs. It was standing straight up, leaning against the woman's lower abdomen. At the top of the image you could just about see the bottom of the woman's boobs a few inches above her belly button. The top of the cock was there, well above the belly button. The other thing that struck me was it looked hard, I mean rock hard, solid. Not like the usual porn cocks are that floppy even when 'hard'. It looked scary, like a monster or a weapon ready to break something. My instant thought was 'that wont fit inside anyone' and 'was that my wife?'.

Emily leaned over and hit the spacebar to make the video continue. The flashing continued and then faded away. I needed to take that in and think about it a second, but too quickly, the video in front of me was of Emily sitting on a chair. She'd had her makeup and hair done, she looked radiant. She was sitting in an outfit I'd not seen before. It was a strappy, flowing summer dress, in blue and white. She even had a large sun hat on. Her legs were crossed, she looked demure and almost regal, I guess that was the point. There was no excessive flesh showing, the dress went to her ankles, there was no cleavage on display. You could even see the bra straps next to the dress straps.

A caption appeared on the screen at the bottom. It read 'Emily, wife and mother, 42, England' and she started talking on the video.

"Hi I'm Emily. I'm a happily married woman with a grown up daughter." she paused and the titles vanished. "I'm here to learn a new freedom." she giggled "I'm told I'm going to have sex with someone." I felt like there was a cut, or edit, I dunno and she continued "I'm very nervous and excited. They won't tell me what's going to happen." Another fade, cut, thing and she was back, nothing had changed, she continued "I'm going to be restrained to enhance my experience. It's ok, I'm fine with it." and she smiled at the camera.

Emily paused the video this time. "That took a lot of cuts as I really wasn't sure what to say or how to say it. They said it was important for some reason.".

"You let them tie you up?"

She didn't answer and unpaused it. In the video she continued "I've never done anything like this before. I've only ever had sex with my husband. And no he doesn't know I'm here or about to do anything like this." again she smiled, this time though it was more wicked. She nodded at the screen and it faded away.

The next screen fade, was to a different set. This one was a naked black man laying on a single bed. The background was dark wood, like they were in an old farm house or something. Again it was very well lit, very professional. We were at the feet of the man and at this angle you couldn't see his face, so I had no idea how old he was. His cock was half hard and he was slowly working one hand up and down it. From what I could see of his thighs there were hard and tight, he looked muscly.

Then from the left in walked my wife, with two helpers either side of her. She was completely naked, they were both in the usual biker gear, denim mini skirt and vest top. We then heard Emily on through the video. "Oh god hes .."

One of the women answered yes, "He's a black man, that's not a problem is it?"

They continued to walk the last steps until they were at the side of the bed. "No, no ... it's just, never mind." You could see that Emily was flustered, almost embarrassed.

She reached over to pause the video. "They'd already warmed me up. Sitting on a vibrating thing, I was dripping at this point." she un-paused it.

When they reached the bed, the man must have looked over at her. As we heard a male voice "Ummm yes, you are delicious." and we saw his cock grow harder and sort of pulse. He clearly liked what he saw. I mean so did I, my wife looked amazing. I was worried about what everyone else who saw this would think. God whatever this was, recorded, I guess to be shared?

"Step over and face the camera, then sit high on his hips." one of the women instructed. The other one went round the back of the bed to the other side to help Emily over. Taking a hand each they helped her straddle the man, standing on the bed. We then all saw Emily look over her shoulder at the man. I can only imagine they both smiled at each other. Then the same woman "Lower yourself Emily, slowly.".

"I don't think I should do this." Emily's second time being concerned, that this wasn't a good idea and she didn't move. No one paid her any attention.

The other woman then vanished a second off to the side and was back. She did something behind us with the man and a glass of water. At the same time the camera zoomed in so that it was tighter on the two main people. Filling the frame was just the bed, the man and my wife. Her head was off the camera now as she was still standing. You could make out the shiny, glistening of her pussy lips and around that area. It was obvious she was juicy and ready. At this zoom you could see her legs shaking and even make out the spread of her lips and her clit hood bit. I knew it all well. Now everyone else was going to!

She slowly started to lower herself down. His free hand went to her hip, his other still stroking his cock. This was the first time he'd touched her, the contrast between their skin colour striking. He helped guide her down as did the other two women. He made sure that his cock was in front of her as she came to rest straddling his lower ribs I guess. She then shuffled downwards a little and his hands both vanished behind her. You couldn't actually see her pussy but from the way her legs were spread it had to be open and pushed down onto the man. He was feeling my wifes most intimate parts on him. His cock was standing proud and erect, it was pulsing and rubbing against her stomach. It seriously looked like a black tentacle against her white skin.

This was where the still from the front of the video was taken, or at least close to this moment. On screen we watched Emily look down and we heard her "Ohhh gawd."

"What's wrong love?" a voice from somewhere.

"It's so wide and thick. I can't." Interesting that she went with those dimensions, from where I was sitting it was going to reach half way up inside her. Rearranging half her organs. I guess she was looking down on it and it must have looked like a coke bottle. My mind instantly slipped back to the horse dildo from a few weeks ago.

"You can try and see how it goes." that voice again, I then realised it was a man. "I hear you like big cocks?"

I blushed for her, she looked up and to her left towards the voice answering him with a shy smile "Maybe".

"You'll be fine, trust me. You wont get hurt."

We all heard Emily sigh. And the voice again "We'll help you all the way.".

Emily straight ahead at the camera "Oh gawd." and she brought both of her hands to her face and covered it. "I really can't do this." and she started to make a move to get up.

There was then some shuffling off camera and someone took both of her wrists. One person on each side, they were pulled behind her and we heard the sound of cuffs clicking in place. I gasped out loud.

She bowed her head, her hair fell forward covering her face. Seconds later someone pulled all her hair back and put it in a ponytail. There was no hiding now. The male voice from behind the camera "Remember to look into the camera and describe everything. We'll ask questions to prompt you if you stop.".

She raised her head to the camera and nodded.

"Are you ready to try?" came the voice, then quickly "Before that I want to check a few things."

Two pairs of hands appeared from each side of her. The left pair grabbed a nipple and the cock. The right pair grabbed the other nipple and went down behind the cock towards her pussy.

Emily moaned "Oohhhhhhh"

"What?" came the director.

"That feels good, ummmm."

"What?" again

"She's playing with my pussy, my clit, ummmm."

"You my dear have a cunt. One that's about to be filled with a huge black cock."

Emily shuddered at that "Ummmmm".

"And my oh my you have some huge udders on you."

Emily didn't reply, but just continued to look ahead, her hands still secure behind her and the women manipulating her.

"Have you seen how deep it's going to go into you?" the director again.

"Yes, I don't think it will fit."

"You can look down at it. It is very long isn't it?"

"Yes" as she looked down, she almost panted.

"How big are you used to?"

She leaned forward to get a better view of the length, the voice again "How big is your husband's cock?"

Still looking down at it my wife let the world know "I dunno, half, less than half.". I was picturing laying there in this position. She was right, I was probably around half or so. She looked back up. "God it's scary."

"Are you on the pill my dear?" a woman asking her, quickly changing the subject.

"No" and she shook her head.

"It's a safe time?" the other woman.

A few seconds thinking "Day 12 or 11, or 13." as she said it you could see the realization on her face.

The director said, "Oh dear, this could be very risky."

"Ooohhh gaaaawwwd." she moaned, I wasn't sure if that was the realization or the fingers on her clit. Interestingly I'd swear the cock strained in the hand at this realisation.

"Do you want a condom on it, I think we should." came a woman's voice. The hands playing with her pussy vanished.

My wife sighed and relaxed a little. "Thank you, yes."

A few seconds later the huge cock had a condom on the top half of it. Seriously, it only went down half way. I'm pretty sure they stretch a lot more than that, but doing this made it look even bigger.

"Is her cunt ready?" came the male voice.

There was a laugh from a woman and her fingers appears in front of Emily towards the camera, they were soaked. "Emily do you think your cunt is ready for a cock?"

Her reply was with a shaky voice "Ohhh ggeeaadddd, I think so." she quickly looked down at it then back up at the camera again. "I can't believe I'm about to do this." and she tried to raise up, but couldn't. Without her hands to help she was a bit stuck.

"It's ok we'll help." came the male voice.

The two women's hands left their fiddling and grabbed her under her arms and helped her up. You could almost watch the cock drawing a line on her body as her body was drawn upwards, getting ready. The movement up was slow and I guess deliberate. It must have also been hard on her legs.

One of the women then grabbed the cock near the top and helped direct it. Moving it back and forth a few times over my wifes sensitive lips, lubricating the condom. This caused a moan from my wife "Ummm".

The cock was then stopped and the hands all moved away. She was balancing herself over the huge long cock. She must have been holding herself up a good foot with the head just lightly touching her. It had a huge flared head, it looked angry and ready. It almost looked disappointed to be held within the plastic cover. The whole cock was twitching and moving like it had a life of its own. It was eager to get swallowed by a pussy.

Emily hit the pause button on the screen. "God my legs hurt so much being like that. It's not a natural position at all. I also can't believe how massive it looks."

I almost can't bear it, turning to her "Are you ok love, was it ok, were you hurt?"

She just smiled at me and nodded back at the screen, she wasn't given anything away. I turned and she resumed it.

Instantly we heard her voice from the screen "Oh god, oh god, oh god." she was panting. "It's too big, I can't do this." No one came to help, she was stuck. "Oh god, Ohhhh god" and you saw her slip a little just a fraction, I dunno, maybe a half an inch. But it happened, the cock started to enter her, spreading her wide, opening her pussy.

"Ohh god, I can feel it." I quickly looked up at her face, she was looking down her body. "It's fucking MASSIVE" she shouted "Oohh ooowwweee gaaawwwdd." and she slipped down a little more. The widest bit of the head still visible. You could see the body of the cock compress under the pressure it was feeling. "I can't stand it. I wont fit. Ooohh" and then she seemed to move down a little more but the cock didn't enter her. Her legs were starting to wobble. "Ooohhh gggaawwwdd." She moaned. The cock looked more compressed and maybe even had a slight bend coming.

"Let me help a little." came the voice of the cock man.

"Nooooo" Emily cried out.

"In 3 drop a little, just a little. You'll be fine, trust me." the second person to tell her to trust them.

"Nooo" Emily cried out again.

"3"

"Ooohhh gawwwdd" and she started to pant.

"2"

You could hear her breathing getting more rapid and the shaking of her legs was more apparent.

"1" and we saw him push up with his hips. Trying to push his cock into her.

At the same time "Arrggghhh" she screamed out and dropped a little. And it happened.

The huge mushroom head popped into her pussy. Instantly, another 2 inches followed straight in. Looking at her face her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened "OOohhhh goodddddd that's soo bigg."

"Take it easy, the hard part is done." the cock owner informing her "Well done. The fun will start shortly."

"Ggodddd I feel so full." that was comical as there is something like 7 inches of cock sitting outside her. She'd only had the first 3. It really looked bonkers.

He then lowered his hips down and almost threatened to pull it cock back out again. But my wifes legs were really starting to struggle and she followed him down a little and more. Another inch of cock vanished inside her, sliding in slowly.

"Ooohhh wow, I feel like I'm splitting in two."

"Go slow, you'll be fine."

She slowly lowered another inch. There wasn't much of the condom left on display now, but there was still a lot of cock. Things changed a little now. My wifes legs appeared to have found a better balance and she almost locked in place, maybe more comfortable. And he started a slow sawing of his cock inside her. "Ohhhooooo" she started to moan. Up an inch or two, down an inch or two, getting her used to the size, slowly.

We then heard him "Ummmm that is one tight white snatch, ummm yes. Have some more love." and he pushed up a little more.

At the same time she'd decided to get a little more and lowered a little. She now had some 5 or 6 inches of very thick back cock inside her. This is where I think I'd bottom out in her, everything further was virgin cock territory. The condom had vanished and there was still the same amount left to go in.

"Ohhh wow, ooh." and she started to move her pelvis a little, rotating it slowly as he started to push his cock up and down. "Ooohh so full, soo big, soo amazing, ummmm". Even her huge tits were starting to move with her body, swaying, wobble, jiggling.

And then another inch pushing into her as she lowered herself a tiny bit. "Ohhhh ow, ow, that's. Ow." she moaned.

"We've hit bottom." the cock man reported as he kept working his oversized tool into my wife.

Emily looked like she was in a little pain. But the thrusting continued, gently, matching with the "ows" she looked ok though, maybe more a little uncomfortable than anything else.