Satisfaction Pt. 01: Ch. 01 to 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the last thing he would ever expect to find in a box from a church bazaar. He examined the stories more closely. He wondered if they were the work of one individual playing games with the church to settle some obscure score. He could see they all had the same typeface -- computer-printer generated. This lent weight to the one-person author conclusion.

Glen started reading. Although no English major, he detected subtle style differences in the writing between stories. The content did not give the feel that only one person wrote them all.

He guessed that the author or authors must all belong to the church to get the box into the bazaar. Writing dirty stories was not how Glen thought of the good religious souls of the church. After his initial shock, he began laughing to himself. He was tickled by the idea of one or a group of the God-fearing parishioners having such dirty minds. Glen thought about those people he had seen at the bazaar. He could think of a few that he would like to think were the closet eroticists.

As he processed the surprise the box had thrown up, he decided it was best to get some exercise to clear his mind somewhat. Something he had done most of his adult life when faced with a problem. He went for a five-mile run. After showering he prepared a light supper and took his laptop to his easy chair.

His heart leaped when he saw an email from Jan.

Glen sweetie:

How's it going. Been naughty yet?

I'm not being sent home. I'm not getting married anytime soon so it's a holiday, with a huge surprise thrown in.

I've discovered my prudish fiancé isn't so prudish after all. It turns out that he's a raging voyeur. He likes to watch.

We are staying at one of the tony hotels in Paris. I have a separate room next to his with a communicating door between the rooms. Last night he took me out to the sort of meal one would find in very few cities. The food was superb, and the wine was the best. The cost was as much as a deposit on a house. He was charming and interesting company. I was not bored. This is why I like him so much.

Back at the hotel he escorted me to my door and pecked me on the cheek and left me to go in alone. After just a few minutes there was a tap on our connecting door. "Here we go. He's making a move." I thought. He came in and sat on the chair. "Undress for me." I started to undress in a regular way thinking he's going to fuck me. He quickly stopped me and asked that I slow down, make more of a show of it. I gave him the full striptease routine, not that I'm much good at it.

Once I was naked, he had me turn around several times. Then I noticed he had taken his rather small cock out of his pants and was holding it. Again, I thought, here we go, the action is starting. Wrong. He wanted me to jill off while he spanked the miniature monkey.

I thought of you and the night we spent together, all the time smiling at him as I brought myself off. Of course, you'd have been clueless as to what I was doing, but your image brought me off in a very short time. He spilled his jism on his pants

This is just to offer you a sincere, "Thank you."

I'll not be surprised if he brings some fella, or maybe a gal (which would be a first for me), in to do me as he watches. You OK with that?

Love, Jan.

Glen was at a loss for a few moments. Here was a colleague with whom he had a one-night stand giving him all the details of her love -- and sex -- life.

Oh Jan:

This has been quite a day. I'm glad to have your email address now. I'd have written earlier had I taken it when I gave you mine. Like you, my life has got gotten weird too.

The bazaar went well. I was told I did a record sale for our table. Goodness knows how much it would have made if you'd been there -- like fifty percent more. I ended up buying one miserable looking box that was left at the end of the day without one single bid. Cost me a ten spot.

The crowds were much nicer and friendlier than I thought. I saw quite a few parents I know and a few other teachers. Maybe attending the church would be a good way to broaden my circle of friends.

The box I brought home was mainly junk with a few things I can put to use, but wouldn't have gone out and bought, if you know what I mean. I threw out the condom in the box -- I couldn't see any pinholes in the foil, but I wasn't going to take any chances. BTW, I assume our coupling is not going to produce any offspring? Just saying.

The big surprise in the box was a collection of five stories all neatly computer printed out. What so surprising about that? They were all erotic stories. I couldn't believe that one or maybe a bunch of churchgoers would be writing such dirty stuff. I can hear you as I write this, "They're all human and get horny like the rest of us."

Your email then piled on the sexual content of my day. The dirty old man. He

likes to watch, who knew? How do you feel about this? Going to stick with it?

My clueless self has no opinion as to what, or who, you do. All I say is don't ruin your academic career doing some wild stuff. Maybe I have a bit of voyeur in me, as I am curious as to what else you will be getting up to. Keep me up to date.

Any thought about the stories? What should I do with them? I have to admit I'm more than a bit curious as to who the author or authors is or are. Maybe I should go to church to do some sleuthing.

Love yer,

Glen

Chapter 5

The Proposal and Acceptance

As the phone rang Glen thought, another sales pitch or scam call.

He answered with his neutral, flat, "Yes?"

"Is that Glen?" The voice was familiar.

"Mmmm."

"Wendy. From St. Simon's."

"Oh, Wendy. What a nice surprise. I was waiting for the sales pitch or a scam."

"I'll get to the sales pitch in a few minutes. But I've a couple of things to mention. But before I do, I want to offer my humble apologies for dropping into save-your-soul mode when we first met. It was completely out of line. You could have been Jewish, or Muslim or whatever. Can you forgive me for that?"

"Atheist end of agnostic, for the record. And, of course you are forgiven. No need to mention it again."

"I'm so pleased to get that off my chest. It's been bothering me since the bazaar."

Glen's mind went to the rather fine chest she presented in her summer dress when they first met.

"We always hold a party for all the volunteers at the bazaar. It's on Thursday evening at seven downstairs at the church. Dress casual. Can you make it? I'd love for you to come."

Glen felt a touch of the personal about the invitation. He wondered if this was her persuasion style or maybe Jan was right.

"I'll put in on my calendar. I should make it."

"Wonderful. Now I'd like to float an idea for you to consider. My sales pitch, although I am a rotten salesperson, is ask you, and convince you that it is worthwhile, for you to lend us your expertise on developing an exercise program for our youth, including some outreach beyond our family congregation. I'm not being very clear. May I go on?"

"I know something about exercise programs. Sorry, that sounded patronizing and a bit insulting. My turn to apologize. Carry on." Glen felt himself flush and was glad Wendy could not see him.

"Our management board is concerned that the youth is getting too little exercise, giving rise to obesity and early-onset diabetes. They wondered if we, the church, could do our little bit by having an after-school exercise regime of some sort. We are looking for ideas. We wondered if you would consider coming up with some proposals. We have that large room we held the bazaar in and access to the rugby field behind us. Although the latter has some restrictions."

Glen jumped in. "Age group?"

"We reckoned thirteen to nineteen but would be happy to consider other ranges."

"Boys? Girls? Mixed?"

"We believe, subject to any input you have, boys. The girls have a volleyball group and a dance studio, which happens to be exclusively girls even though boys are allowed to attend. That said, it can be both boys and girls."

"OK. I get where you are coming from. Let me give it some thought. Can we chat on Thursday?"

"I am required to schmooze with everyone that evening. Let's talk briefly, and if you're willing to help, we can set up a proper meeting. OK?"

Wendy finished up. "See you Thursday. And thank you for your help at the bazaar, and your understanding when I got right off base. Bye."

Glen's first thought was that he now had access into the church to allow him some sleuthing about the stories. He also liked the idea of working with Wendy.

********

Glen did see Wendy briefly at the Thursday party. She pointed out the side door and the direction to her office where they would meet the following Tuesday. But most of the time, after some interminable speeches, he mixed with his fellow volunteers, who eventually blurred into an amorphous sea of faces. His plan to find out more of how the stories were written and found their way into the box was a complete failure. Not one clue emerged. He left as soon as he was able to do so politely.

He ran a bit late the following Tuesday after the treadmill he was using at the gym seized up. He was thrown on the ground but was unhurt. The paperwork, for insurance purposes, took time to complete. He grabbed a quick meal at a chicken place before heading for the church.

He found Wendy waiting in the office. She stood, came around the desk and shook Glen's hand. He could hardly fail to notice the pale cerise blouse in a soft silk that showed off her generous, well-contoured bosom, and the tightly tailored black dress slacks over high-heeled shoes. She wore her hair down. It was luxuriant and had what appeared to be a natural wave to it.

"Sorry I'm late. Trouble at the gym." Glen grinned at Wendy.

"No worry. Did I make myself clear on my call to you, or would you like me to go over what I had in mind."

"I get where you're heading. I absolutely agree we need to get the kids much more physically active. I can think of a number of ways you can go. There are the martial arts; karate, taekwondo and judo. They would involve finding qualified instructors and the purchase of mats that are quite expensive. The easier route would be a simple work-out evening, but the kids expect to see equipment these days, and I have my doubts as to whether you'd get much of a turnout."

"Another thought I had was to have an indoor soccer game, but that can get hot in the summer unless we can get outside to play soccer. The complication here is that if we play outside on sanctioned soccer field, we would need to tie in with the local soccer association to find opponents. Also, we would have to find a home field. The indoor works fine if we get enough to sign up -- then we can create opposing teams internally, but outside this does not work so well."

Wendy was taking notes. She looked up, "We have the rugby club grounds behind the church. They are under-utilized, but we could not churn up the field. We've used it for weddings and a conference with a big marquee. We're on good terms with them -- they use our car park from time to time -- there's a gate through."

"OK. In the summer instead of soccer we could play Ultimate Frisbee -- that's a heavy work out session and fun that the kids can relate to and go with indoor soccer in the winter -- and a combo in the spring and fall. How does that sound?"

"Good. I'll put it to our management board. Would you consider running it?" Wendy looked over her reading glasses and under her eyelashes at Glen. Then sensing she was pushing too hard, she changed tack before Glen could answer.

"Tell me more about yourself? All Jan gave me was your name, rank and serial number, so to speak. A very small thumbnail. I detect a touch of a British, maybe Scottish, accent. Am I right?"

"Good catch."

Glen then gave a similar biographical description to the one he had given Jan. As he spoke, he watched Wendy play with the end of her long hair, turning it sensuously around her fingers as she looked attentively at his face. The mysterious close connection that occurs between people was forged in those few minutes.

Wendy pulled herself back to the here and now. She found Glen's deep voice almost hypnotic as he related his autobiography.

"Maybe we should leave it there for now. I'll take your suggestions to the MB."

"MB?"

"Sorry. Jargon. Management board."

Wendy stood and reached across her desk and shook Glen's hand. He wanted her to come around so he could give her a parting hug. Glen left and went straight home.

He took a beer from the fridge and sloshed it down his throat in almost one shot from the bottle. He opened a second beer before sitting down at his computer.

Hi Jan:

How's the sybaritic life working out for you? I hope well.

I'm now covertly embedded into the church. Ha, ha. This is how it went down. Wendy asked me to put together a proposal for a youth exercise program run by the church. I did and she accepted it, subject to their board's approval. She wants me to run it. At least that is a first step. I'll be closer and perhaps be able to poke around to see if there are any clues as to the mysterious writer(s).

She's some woman.

Let me know how you are doing.

Love, Glen

It was the morning before he checked his email again.

Clueless Glen:

Wendy's got you hooked, babe. Consider this: she's the chair of the church MB. She sets the agenda. Did you know she has her MBA? Keep me posted. All, and I mean all, the details of how she reels you in. Lie back and enjoy it.

My life has gone from strange to double weird. My fiancée (MF) treated me royally in Paris. Some more great meals, the ballet, a play, the Louvre and the Rodin museum. The latter two with the chief curators giving the tour. He has a lot of pull. Money will do that I suppose. I'm along for the ride.

I am writing from inside a villa five kilometers outside of Cannes, having just come inside out of the sun by an infinity pool. Beyond the pool was a view of the azure blue of the Mediterranean. I was eliminating my tan lines by sunbathing nude. (Thought I would titillate you a bit.) We flew down from Orly Airport in a private jet. Top that. Not bad for a language teacher, eh?

Did I mention life has gotten weird? Yep. The villa has a permanent resident. MF's other fiancée. Yes, you read that right. Is it bigamy to have two fiancées? Probably not. Along for the ride, that's me. It certainly makes life interesting. Getting weirder: we could be identical twins. Her hair is blonder (probably bleached by the sun) than mine, and she has a bit more flesh on her bones (doesn't seem to work), otherwise a doppelganger. Actually, it's rather creepy. I'm beginning to wonder if my dad played around. She says she's from the Czech Republic.

I have a suspicion the MF is expecting that we do each other for his viewing pleasure. Still debating whether to head home at that point or go with the kink. Life is full of surprises.

You go with the flow with Wendy. You deserve some fun, my little grasshopper.

Love back to you,

Jan

Glen just shook his head as he read Jan's missive. She had to be wrong about Wendy. He refused to believe that Wendy was playing him. Even if she was, he felt fully prepared to go along with the deceit as the youth program was worthy and he still wanted entry to the church without becoming a full-time member of the congregation if it came to that.

Wendy phoned Glen the following day. "One thing we didn't discuss was costs for the program. Any ideas what the church would have to lay out?"

Glen saw an opportunity to see Wendy again. "Can I meet up with you and go over what needs to be done and what equipment we may require?"

"Sure. I'm free later today. Say four? Can you make that time?"

"OK. I'll go to your office to find you."

"See you later."

*******

Glen looked at Wendy through the open door. She had not heard him. He liked her with her hair up. She wore a white blouse. He found it erotic that he could just make out the outline of a white bra she wore under it. He pulled himself together and knocked on the door jamb.

"Come in. Give me one minute while I finish this off." Wendy continue writing.

When she looked up, Glen said, "I had another thought -- maybe the indoor soccer could be parent/child combos. Probably need to talk to the parishioners about that."

Wendy fished around in her drawer and pulled out a pad and pencil. She made a note. "Got it. I'll add that."

"I haven't pulled the actual costs together, but I'll tell you what you might need. Also, may we have a look at the space with a view as to what's required to accommodate the indoor soccer?"

"Sure. Anything before we go out into the hall?" Wendy picked up her pencil.

"First someone should check your insurance to see if it covers the soccer and Ultimate Frisbee. There would be some costs for balls and Frisbees. More expensive are two soccer nets. Some lines would have to be painted on the floors, and any vulnerable windows may need mesh in front of them." Wendy was frantically taking notes.

Glen continued. "Off the top that's all. I think you should consider uniforms. Maybe a local business with ties to the church will donate some tee shirts. Ideally two. Both different colors so we can set up teams. I think that's it. If I think of anything else, I'll give you a call."

"I'll get onto the tee shirts." Wendy rose. In the main assembly room, they looked around. Glen pointed out areas that would need attention. They looked at a large closet where equipment could be stored.

"Thanks Glen. You are a gem. I'll put a proposal together for the next MB meeting. Can I send you a draft to look over?"

Glen agreed and they shared email addresses.

Near the exit Wendy grabbed his hand. "Please think seriously about doing this. It would be nice to have you around." She then blushed and looked down at her feet.

Just as they opened the outside door Wendy blurted out, "Oh, I wanted to mention how nice you made the Box Stall look. I remember when the boxes came in there was one really beaten-up old box. Why would someone send a box looking like that? Anyway, you seemed to hide that one well. Did it actually sell, do you remember?"

"I remember it well. And the answer to your question is yes and no."

"Yes and no?"

"It didn't sell because of its beaten-up appearance. I bought it right at the end for ten dollars, the minimum bid. I couldn't have my first big sales moment tarnished, could I?"

"You have it?" Wendy's eyes widened as she put emphasis on the 'you.'

"Yes. Interesting contents."

"Really? Oh, you never know what you're going to get. That's most of the fun of that stand and has proven to be a good fundraiser for little effort."

Wendy pushed Glen out of the door. "Got to go. You'll be hearing from me."

Glen thought to himself, I bet I will.

Back home Glen needed to share.

Heavenly Twin:

Ha, ha. Since you have not come home yet either matters have not developed further, or you are going with the flow.

Saw Wendy earlier. You, as usual, were dead right. I have a bad case. Not quite a full-on crush, but when the very vague outline of a white bra that can be seen through a white blouse turns me on, I know I may be hooked. How did you get to be so wise?

I had the above sexy view when I went over to the church to look at what building changes may be needed. (Not much.) I've decided I'm going to take the youth soccer and Ultimate Frisbee sessions. Not told Wendy yet. I'll need to plan around the school football practices. I'm sure the church will approve the plan.

Something strange happened as I was going out the door to go home. Wendy enquired about the box I found the stories in. She tried to sound so casual, but she was really curious and then somewhat shocked when she learned I had it. I'm sure she guessed I had read the stories. She knows something. Watch this space.