Satisfying Dad

Story Info
A short fantasy about seducing my father.
1.5k words
4.22
55.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At age 26, I decided to go after something I had wanted since I hit puberty - I wanted to fuck my dad. I knew how difficult it would be, and how risky, because of how hesitant he would feel, but I had a few things working in my favor. Firstly, I was adopted, so I could argue that only screwing a biological daughter would really be incest. Secondly, I was positive that he hadn't had sex with mom in ten years or more. I had to wonder if he had found anyone else during that time, since I knew mom had caught him once when I was thirteen fucking another woman in his office. Silly daddy, you should have locked the door. And I hoped his deleted search history was as full of daddy/daughter porn as mine was.

I decided that the best way to get him to fuck me was to make him horny for me before he knew who he was talking to, so I made a throwaway email account and sent him an anonymous confession - "Although it can't happen, I wish I could please you. I know it's probably been a while since someone took care of your needs and I wish it could be me. I would happily suck your cock until it was nice and hard, then spread my legs so you could slide into my soaking cunt and fuck me until you came." Maybe I could get him to sext with this mysterious admirer for a while. I could even send him nudes as long as I didn't include my face.

It was unlikely to work out this way, but I had a thought. Maybe if I turned him on enough I could convince him to wait blindfolded in his office for his mystery lover to come and take care of him. Then I could fuck him without him even knowing it was me. I checked the email account obsessively for the rest of the day, and couldn't sleep at night. I tried to satisfy myself with my fingers but it just wasn't enough. I needed a nice, thick cock.

The next day while he was at work, he did respond. "Maybe we can work something out, as long as my wife doesn't find out. Are you one of my clients? I noticed your profile says your birthday is January 1st, 1990. I assume that's not your real birthday, but are you really that young?"

"I am in my twenties," I admitted, "Why? Not used to fucking younger women? Then maybe my tight young cunt will be a special treat."

"Not that young! And yes, it definitely will. I'll eat you right up. When can we meet?"

"You wouldn't fuck me if you knew who I was," I confessed. We had been emailing back and forth over the course of several hours, and it was now early afternoon. I had an idea. I dressed in a short skirt, a low cut shirt, and the strappy black boots my father said he wasn't sure he wanted his daughter in. Then, I drove to his office and let myself in.

"Oh! Hi, sweetie!" he said. He was working, but I could see he had other tabs open. "What's going on?"

"I was running errands and just thought I'd stop by. How's your day going?"

"Alright. Have a seat! Can I get you a coke or something?"

"Sure," I agreed, and he left the room. I took the opportunity to hurry over and peak at his other tabs. The email conversation was open, along with a porn - "Dad punishes slutty daughter." Perfect. Made sure I was sitting back down and perfectly composed when he came back.

"So what errands were you running?" he asked, sitting down next to me.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something. You know how I broke up with my boyfriend? There's something I didn't tell you and mom, and she wouldn't understand. Can you keep it between the two of us?"

"Of course," he said. I knew that he concealed a lot from her, so it wouldn't be a problem.

"I actually cheated on him. I have a friend who's an older man, in his late forties, and I tried to convince Rob into letting me hook up with this guy, but he wasn't hearing it. I slept with him anyways."

"Okay," dad said, waiting for me to continue.

"I wanted to say that I understand now, about what happened when I was thirteen. What mom found you doing."

"Oh."

"I know how impossible it can be to function when you get so horny for someone. And I'm sure it was even worse for you, since I don't think you and mom were having sex at all."

"Yea, we weren't. And then this pretty young woman practically threw herself at me and -" he shrugged, "I don't think most men could resist an opportunity like that."

"Have you had any other 'opportunities' like that? I'm curious. I won't tell."

"A few times, yea. No one that young since then. I actually, uh, got this email today-" he stopped and looked up at me. Something clicked. "Sweetie? Was that you who sent me that email?"

"Do you want it to have been me?" I teased.

"I don't know." He sat staring at me for a moment. "Did you mean what you said?"

"Yes," I admitted, putting my hand on his leg, "I really did. I've wanted to do that for a very long time." I ran my fingers up and down his thigh. "How long has it been for you, right now?"

"Three years," he admitted. He watched my hand nervously but didn't stop me. I noticed a growing bulge in his dress pants.

"How about you close your eyes," I suggested, "and just focus on how it feels."

"I don't know, sweetie."

I started to undo his pants and after some hesitation he stood up to slide out of them, then watched as I tugged down his boxers. His erection was a bit bigger than average and I couldn't wait to get at it. He sat back down and closed his eyes, leaning back in the chair, and I kneeled in front of him. He gave a shuddering groan as I gave a starting lick from balls to head, then wrapped my lips around the shaft, swirling my tongue in a circle. Then I got to work sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, trying to take a little more each time and then slowly increasing in speed.

"Oh wow" he said, putting his hand gently on the back of my head, "That feels so good, baby."

I gripped a little tighter and kept going, sucking lightly each time I pulled up for added sensation and cupping his balls in one hand. When I needed to catch my breath I kissed and licked along the shaft and then got back to work pumping away.

"Just another talent my little girl has," he murmured, opening his eyes to look at me. I made eye contact with him as I kept at it, and he groaned. "Oh Abby. Oh yes, baby." Eventually he pulled off his shirt, then leaned over to pull mine over my head. "You have such nice tits, Abby," he murmured, rubbing his thumbs across the fabric of my bra before reaching back to unhook it in a practiced motion. When my bra fell to the ground he pulled me to my feet and put his mouth to one nipple, licking and sucking.

"Mmmm, yes," I encouraged, "That's nice." With one hand he was stroking himself, but with the other he reached up and played with my other nipple. His warm mouth on my tits was almost more than I could handle. My cunt was soaking my underwear with my arousal. "Daddy, oh yes. Oh hell yes. Oh daddy, please...will you fuck me? Please?" He quickly tugged down my skirt and panties, then gestured to his desk.

"Bend over for me," he instructed.

I bent over the desk and couldn't help but moan when he came up behind me and slipped two fingers into me.

"Hmm, well I definitely don't need any lube. Who knew my daughter was such a filthy little slut. You've wanted to get fucked by your daddy for a long time?" I nodded enthusiastically. "Well here it is." He slid his cock into me and I barely managed to stay up on my elbows as the pleasure washed over me. He started thrusting into me, slow and steady at first, with his hands on my hips. "You're nice and tight, baby."

"Oh daddy, yes!" I moaned, bucking against him as he slowly increased his speed and the power behind his thrusting. Soon his balls were slapping against me and he was fucking me so intensely that I lost all my thoughts in a haze of pleasure and desire which built and built until I reached my first orgasm. "Fuck yes, daddy," I squealed.

"Oh, I'm not done yet, baby," he assured me, keeping up the pace. I loved the hot wet sound of impact with every thrust and got lost again. I ended up coming three times before he grunted and unleashed his hot cum into me. Then he put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug while still inside of me. "Did you like that, baby?"

"Yes, daddy. Thank you. Thank you so much."