Satisfying The Hunger Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexual misadventures of Prof. Lara Croft cont.
4.1k words
4.71
2.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers

CHAPTER 5

ꟷ AT THE SWIMMING POOL ꟷ

Chris was early for the training. He wanted to complete twenty laps before everyone arrived. He wasn't on his best game in the last two matches. He wasn't able to score a single goal and made stupid mistakes one after another. Luckily their opponents have been from the bottom of the table, and they won both matches, but still. He didn't want to be teased in the locker room by his teammates anymore.

He wasn't sure what the real problem was. He didn't want to admit that it was Megan's breakup three weeks ago. What else had changed? He couldn't concentrate in the class. He had trouble sleeping. Surely his self-confidence suffered from the breakup. But those were the consequences, not the reasons.

The pool was empty. He adjusted his goggles and his swim cap, got on the pedestal, and dived in. The refreshing cool water felt good on his skin. Swimming had always been the best medicine for his problems. He waved his body under the water to get as far as possible. When he reached the quarter of the pool length he dove up and began swimming over-arm.

It didn't take long for him to reach the calming meditative state that he found so pleasing. His mind going almost blank he enjoyed the monotony of rhythmic repetition.

During his sixth lap, he noticed a second shadow next to his on the bottom of the pool. Someone must have come early too, he thought. He didn't like it. He wanted to swim alone for a while. Wanted to enjoy the serenity of being lonely. His concentration was gone. Damn it, he thought. Who is this? The shadow moved slightly ahead of him. Was the joker racing? He increased his pace and took the lead. The shadow made a counter-attack. Now he really was pissed off. He wanted to put an end to this nonsense and collected his power for a serious effort, and darted on. He felt good as the shadow gradually fell behind. Hah hah, he thought, you don't know who you're dealing with mate. But to his utter surprise, his opponent jetted past him with almost double speed. Who the fuck was this guy?

When he reached the end of the lap he stopped. Holy fucking shit, it was a woman. Her black tight swimsuit adhered to her firm fit body like a second skin. He couldn't help but notice her amazing rack that went in and out of the water like two buoys. Two hard were protruding right in the middle of the perfectly smooth orbs. A small pool of water was caught inside the atoll of her cleavage that was held by a plastic zipper. She had long brunette hair tightly woven into a braid. Although she was wearing the most unusual swimming goggles he'd ever seen (they were covering her cheek and the bridge of her nose like some Eyes Wide Shut orgy mask) it was clear from her delicate features that she was a very beautiful woman. Water drops were running down her swan-like neck when she gave him a warm smile.

"Not bad at all," she said with a cheerful voice.

"I wasn't racing" he snapped back trying to hide his self-consciousness.

"Oh, you think you can do better?"

"Better than you? Anytime." he tried to sound confident.

Lara found it deliciously cute when boys were trying to cultivate their insecure chauvinistic egos on her. They were no different than 5-year-olds contesting with each other about who could piss the furthest. How much she loved toying with them.

"You sound quite confident. How about a wager then?"

"Sounds good to me. 20 quid says I reach the other side faster than you," said Chris. His eyes wandered again down to her bosom. Those melons surely caused enough resistance to slow her down. The perfectly smooth skin of her chest was inviting to the secret canyon below. For a second he imagined how it would feel to have his cock slowly pushed inside that soft warm cleft of female cushions. He realized he was getting an erection when he shook his head. Erections were bad for fast swimming.

Lara always knew when her well-endowed breasts were admired by her company. She even could guess the individual fantasies from their far-gazing empty eyes. This one was dreaming of a tit-job. A smile went over her lips.

"20 quid? That's not interesting," she said.

"I don't have more with me..." he wanted to protest when she cut him.

"How about something more attractive than money?"

"...?" he looked questioningly.

"Swimsuits! If I win I get your swimsuit. If you win you get mine." she charmingly added. "The winner gets the other one to walk away naked in shame."

Chris certainly wasn't expecting this. He gulped down a large knot as he tried to imagine this voluptuous beauty in all her naked glory.

"I'll even let you touch my boobs" she whispered playfully, tugging on her zipper.

The erection was waking up again. "Deal!" he half-shouted with a breaking voice.

"You see the wall clock over there. When the second-hand hits 12 we start."

"Alright, honey. You asked for it," he said in a serious voice. Oh, I will bury my fingers in your flesh globes, he said in his head. No, no, no... He thought. Not now. Not during the race. After I win, I will enjoy my erection.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... and the race began.

***

He couldn't believe his eyes. He just had given his everything and had swum perhaps his record time. However, when he touched the tile on the other side of the pool and turned to look where the woman who had greeted him from the jumping pedestal out of the water. He was still breathing quite heavily from the extraordinary effort he had wasted. The woman on the other hand took steady breaths as if she was barely swimming at all.

"How the bloody hell...?" she coughed.

"Hi, there fish boy. I'm afraid you were not as fast as you think."

Having clearly mistaken this mysterious stranger for an ordinary woman Chris couldn't find a clever reply to that. Had he known that he was beaten by the infamous Lara Croft the Tomb Raider who usually competed with sharks and crocodiles in the water, he probably wouldn't have been very hard on himself.

"Go on now sweetheart. Give us our prize." she laughed.

Chris wanted to protest but cut in.

"Op op op! A deal is a deal."

Pouting like a young boy Chris took off his swimwear and tossed it to Lara. She was laughing contently at his embarrassment. She read the name tag stitched to the inner rim. Chris D.

"Now what?" he shouted.

"Alright alright. I'm not going to leave you naked for your training." She put the swimwear on the next pedestal. "Come and get it."

"What?! You want me to walk out naked?"

"What good is striping you naked if I can't enjoy the sight of your bare bottom?" she joked again.

Growling under his breath Chris swam to the edge of the pool where he climbed out of the water and walked toward her. Meanwhile, Lara examined his body from a distance and liked what she saw. Swimming put those male bodies in delicious shape, she thought. His member looked average size. Well, you couldn't be lucky every day.

"How did you swim that fast?" he asked.

"If you're in my line of work, you have to be in top shape all the time."

"What is that line of work?"

"I'm an adventuress."

"What kind of work is that?"

"Never mind that. Are you still angry I took your swimwear?"

"No, I guess you deserved it. I'm just sorry I don't get to touch your boobs," he said nonchalantly.

"Do you want to touch them so badly?" she asked leaning a little back to accentuate the curves on her bosom further.

"They do look... magnificent." he burst out.

Lara slowly reached to the zipper on her cleavage and started pulling it down. "This swimsuit does make me feel a little confined." She was following his reactions while the zipper teeth opened one by one. When she passed the level of her tits the fabric shifted visibly looking like muscle relaxation. The pressure from her ample mammaries pushed it further open, revealing half of the alabaster orbs on each side. He could almost see the rim of her a hue darker areola.

"Mmmmh... that feels better. You were saying?" she looked at him.

Chris almost started drooling. "Ehmm. Magnificent..."

"Do you only want to touch them, Chris? What else do you want to do with them?" she said with a mesmerizing voice.

He came slowly closer like hypnotized. "I want to squeeze them"

"Unnnh! Like this?" she pushed them together from the sides, causing them to squish against each other, making the hard nipples pop out of their confines.

"Ohhhhh" she shuddered. He had a full erection.

"Don't you rather push that hard, throbbing cock between them? Feel how soft they rub against your sensitive skin."

"Ohh, lady..."

"Come here, Chris. Shove that man meat between them. Fuck my tits Chris." she moaned with zest.

Chris couldn't take it anymore. He placed his mushroom head right under the compressed cleavage and slowly entered the cotton soft heaven. Her silken skin encompassed his member completely, devouring his average size with ease. When he was base deep, the tip was peaking from the top.

"Ohhhhhh... This feels wonderful" he sighed.

Keeping her breasts compressed Lara pulled up the zipper a little, catching his scrotum inside her swimsuit. Then she started moving the heavenly orbs up and down, slowly and softly jerking him off.

"Isn't this better than just touching them?" she mused watching his face take funny shapes. Precum, oozing from his cock eye was lubricating the tight canal, where he felt himself start melting.

"Oh, it feels... magnificent."

Either his vocabulary wasn't very large or he began losing access to some part of his brain, Lara thought. In any way, the boy seemed energetic and enthusiastic enough. While Chris began thrusting harder and harder causing her tits to jiggle like jelly Lara reached down and tried licking and lapping his glans poking out of her chest like a jack in a box.

Deciding she had stimulated him enough, she stood up and made him sit in her place. Moving the fabric between her legs to the side with a hook grip of her finger she slowly lowered herself onto his rock-hard pole. He was very well-lubricated with a mixture of precum and saliva, and she was dripping wet on her part. Her pussy lips parted like the gates of heaven as his cock passed her tight bottleneck entrance.

"Ooohhh God that feels so tight..." Chris moaned shuddering as his penis was encompassed by the velvety smoothness of Lara's vagina walls.

"Nnnnhhh... yessss.." she replied to him.

Moving up and down a couple of times before she took his whole length in, Lara finally sat down on his lap. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and started gyrating back and forth her hips, moving his throbbing cock inside her fuck canal that moved like soft waves on his shaft. He was not filling her up, but the tip of his penis pleasurably ground against her swelling g-spot.

"Mmmmhhh that feels good. Don't move fish boy. I'll do the fucking. You just hold back your orgasm." she said increasing her pace with each roll of her hips. She pulled her zipper down below her navel where it ended and undid the straps holding the top of her swimsuit over her shoulders, revealing the full grandeur of her double D-cupped breasts. As she went on faster and faster with her lower belly dance on his rod her free tits bounced up and down with the pliancy of two water-filled balloons.

"NNhh nhhh nnnhhh hnnn..." she started moaning while her g-spot swelled up and became a spongy bed with each additional artistic brush of his cock head. She leaned back further and further. His cock was gradually bending forwards causing the blood flow in and out of his penis to stop. The angle was becoming painfully large while her movements became faster and more erratic. They both were quickly coming closer to the climax. However, Lara didn't want it to finish that soon. Right on the verge of orgasm she let her leg lock go of his waist, leaned further back, and sliding off his cock, dived into the water.

Chris' painfully bent member slapped against his belly when it got free of the tight grip of her warm pussy walls. "What the hell are you doing?!" he yelled after her while he clenched his prostate to hold back the impending orgasm. He didn't want his shot to go wasted. He closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths.

It took him some time to hold the cum in his balls. When he was ready to relax back he opened his eyes and found Lara in the pool lying half buoyant on top of a floating lane rope with her legs dangling from both sides. She had gotten rid of her swimsuit completely and was displaying the magnificence of her beauty in all her nakedness. That's when he first saw her waxed pink pussy glistening in the shallow water. Her pussy lips had a pinkish hue, the color of the inside of a conch shell with a pearl hiding on the top. Her tits had slightly given in to gravity and looked a bit larger, resting against her chest.

"Come and get it fish boy" she murmured while she moved her fingers in a circular motion on top of her clit hood.

Chris jumped into the water realizing too late that having a naked erection while diving was a quite painful experience. When he came up she was gone. He looked left and right and found her coming up at the edge of the pool. She was gesturing for him to come closer. He didn't waste a second. When he reached her, Lara turned around and pulled herself half out of the water. Chris' face came level with her marble smooth butt cheek.

"Eat!" she ordered.

He could see water droplets running down her peachy bottom, collecting on her velvet smooth pussy and dropdown. He didn't wait for a second order and dove face first in. Her perineum tasted like chlorine water. Munching further downwards he reached the exotic fruit of her sex. It tasted salty-sweet. Stretching out his tongue he parted the veils of her pussy lips and reached the entrance of her canal where the source of this heavenly liqueur was hidden. While his lips made out with her labia he drank from this fountain plentifully.

"Mmmmh! Yesss... Good boy... Deeper..." she started moaning. Spreading her butt cheek with his hands he dove deeper into her cleft.

"Aaaaah! That's it... Eat me, boy... Go deeper..." she encouraged him further. His fingers were burying into her supple flesh while extended his tongue as far out as he could. Her pussy was warm and delicious. He wished he had a longer tongue. He wanted to reach her core. Open the tap that was dripping that delicious nectar. He wanted it to gush out.

"Don't stop... Naaahhhh... Don't stop! Yes! Yes!" her moans grew louder. He began licking the entirety of her pussy, perineum, and ass with ample saliva.

"Oh God yes... My ass... eat my ass hole..." she yelped in great excitement.

Chris who had never come near someone's rectum in his whole life was surprised that he didn't even hesitate before he pushed his tongue against that clenching entrance that was colored in a slightly darker hue of pink. He couldn't reach deep but definitely touched the tender flesh of her inside.

"Oh, yea.... yes... make me cum fish boy... drink my cum... " She pushed her pussy back to his face and made him lick and lap her pussy lips and clitoris. He was pushing his face so far into her sex that she came out of the water. It didn't take long and Lara's whole body shuddered and she came in heavy waves.

"Ohh... good... boy... good... boy..." she was moaning between clenches.

To Chris' surprise, she didn't fall into an after orgasm glow. Her hunger wasn't satisfied yet. The ladder was a couple of steps away.

"Come here" she ordered.

He was following without any questions. He had already accepted her dominance over him. While he was stepping out of the water she took hold of the horizontal bar on top and lifted her body. Spreading her legs in a perfect split she came down on the metallic bars. This way she was held up in the air by the bars under her muscular thighs. Chris wasn't expecting this athletic position but welcomed the sight of her pussy spread wide.

"Fuck me fish boy" she hissed at him. "Fuck me deep and hard."

She didn't have to repeat. That was what he was waiting for. He sheathed his rod with one powerful thrust balls deep into her burning hot fuck canal. Lara couldn't hold back a surprised yelp.

"Oh lover boy, I love a drilling session. Show me no mercy"

Placing a firm grip on Lara's stretched buttocks Chris began pumping her with increasing pace as hard as he could. Lara's rhythmic moans mixed with the slapping sounds of their naked flesh pounding against each other echoed on the swimming pool's walls. Her soft tits were pressing ever so pleasingly against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples brushing against his skin.

"Harder lover boy... fuck the shit out of me... " Lara moaned before she pressed her full red lips onto his. It was a lascivious and wet kiss. While his cock was reaming her pussy cavity her tongue was ravaging his oral cavity. His strokes were so hard that her body shuddered under his hands. His grip on her butt cheek glided towards her ass crack, one of his fingers reaching her rectum. Lubricated with sweat and her pussy juices his finger drew circles around her sphincter.

"Oh, baby! Someone's nngh... knocking on my... aaah.... back door" Lara moaned without shame. "Please enter."

He pushed his middle finger knuckle deep into her warm anus. Her anal canal was very smooth and tight.

"I guess.... yes.... yes.... my ass.... nnnahhh... belongs to you now hnnn hnnn... fish boy."

Chris grunted unintelligibly. Then inserted his other middle finger inside her ass and pulled it apart.

Lara wasn't expecting this and for the first time in a long while, she started orgasming unintentionally. She came hard and long, milking Chris' cock with sweet waves of tender clenches to which he couldn't resist and unloaded his ball's content into Lara's love canal. He could feel Lara's sphincter straining to pull close against his fingers but he didn't allow it, which prolonged Lara's orgasm significantly. It took them a couple of minutes before they could come down. Lara looked into Chris's eyes smiling and thankful. Then she looked over his shoulder.

"Hi boys," she said.

Chris turned around and found his teammates staring at them with their jaws down. Before he could find an explanation or an excuse Lara said:

"Why don't you join us?"

***

Lara was lying comfortably on a poolside chaise longue that's backside had been lowered to a vertical position. Her head was hanging down at the top edge to allow smooth entrance to the wrist-thick cock that was moving back and forth through her throat with increasing pace. The guy who was lucky enough to enjoy her deepthroating skills was holding her head on both sides as if he was afraid that she would vanish right before he was about to cum. Lara didn't mind his heavy balls slapping on her face with each and every thrust. In fact, she started rather finding delight in breathing in his musky masculine scent.

Meanwhile, another young male, who was straddling her chest and squeezing her luscious full tits against each other, was eagerly pushing his member between the soft, cushiony cleft. Softer than muscle tissue, but still firm and youthful her breasts had a silken feeling around his sensitive glans. Sweat and precum had lubricated the valley which he crossed back and forth with increasing pleasure. While pushing them together with his palms his fingers were knobbing on Lara's grape-hard nipples as if was trying to tune an old receiver to a narrow radio channel.

At the same time, Lara's both hands were full, each one jerking a fully erect cock with synchronous up and down strokes. Her slender fingers had a steady and firm grip, applying enough pressure to make them moan in pleasure but simultaneously gentle enough to prolong the fun they were having, making sure they didn't pre-ejaculate.

s_incubus
s_incubus
15 Followers
12