Saturday Adventure

Story Info
GF and I go on a hike lunch and mischief.
4.4k words
3.29
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wonderful Saturday morning bright and early, you wake up right before the sunrise and sit on the porch. Curled up on the swing holding your coffee enjoying the morning sun peek over the ridge, looking out across the field seeing the couple turkeys and a few deer grazing by the pond.

Just then I walk out the front screen door and join you as I curl up in my arms feeling the warmth of my body against you. Talking about the morning and what we plan to do. Its been awhile so I suggest we hike up the mountain for a good morning hike to the top. Both eager to get going, the sun shining over the ridge and illuminating the wood siding on the house and reflecting off the pond as the fish just hit the top of the water, creating the swirls that rock the Lilly pads and the cattails at the pond's edge.

As you come downstairs, I already have the bag ready to go. You grab your camelback and I grab my day pack. You walk out the door as I lock up the house looking at you walking down the patio in those sexy leggings, teasing me as you look back and want me to hurry up. As we walk just down the road to the trailhead just down the road there's a light layer of dew across the field and dew collecting on the spider webs. Approaching the trailhead not a car in sight. So on we go up the trailhead and onto the path. 3 miles in as we are 1/3 into the hike you are getting warm so you take off your fleece and start hiking again. Finally cooler in your tight T-shirt and those leggings. Approaching the top of the treeline looking up to the summit I pull you in close as we look among the sunrise. Pull you close and slide my hand up your cheek as I pull u in close and taste those sweet lips. Sliding my hand around as I tease and grab your ass slightly, and getting shy you gin and whisper back "babeeee"...

Looking at the time we need to press on, I have a timeframe I have to keep so we have to press on. As we head up the trail, completely just us, no cars on in the trailhead and in the 3 hours on the trail not 1 person on the trail. Heading just ahead of me I can't help but see that cute butt just waiting to be attacked. Driving me crazy I sneak up a little and give that butt a quick spank, surprising you and moaning back "mmmmm baby", and continuing to press on, only a mile left till the summit.

Finally at the top surrounded by a nice grassy patch I open up my bag and pull out a blanket and pull out some snacks and fruits, then a small bottle of wine. Shocked I was carrying all that and wondering what I was doing I pour us a glass of wine as we sit back and overlook the land below and enjoy the sun lighting the valley below as the sun rises higher I to the valley.

Laying back next to you as I catch you gazing at me as I can't help get lost in your eyes, just how the morning has started you have had this glimmer on your eyes teasing me the whole morning and knowing you were but playing innocent.

As we lay there alone in solitude, just us the only ones on the mountain I lay back and look at the thin clouds pass overhead. You nuzzle closer as you moan just loud enough for me to hear and as soon as I say "what's on your mind baby, this your thought of a morning hike?" Surprised as you say "not exactly" and at that time you lightly run your hand down my chest and then as you get lower you atop at me belt for a second and then tease as you lightly run your hand slowly further down the front of my jeans.

--

As you run your hand down over me you start to feel him growing in my jeans, slowly running your hand up and down my hardening cock, giving me that teasing look that you enjoy so much, I lean back up from looking at the clouds as you look down and bite your lip. Coming to the point of teasing we have to start to head down the mountain before the afternoon showers come in. Being up on the mountain above the treeline is a dangerous thing. You pull your hand back off me and we start to pack up the left over lunch and fold up the blanket.

As we are ready to go we take one last look down the mountain as I walk up behind you and grab your waist and run my hands around your waist and then down the front of your stomach and slowly around and into your inner thighs as you start to moan. "Ok babe we have to go" breaking free from the grip before you get any more turned on. Heading down the next couple miles down the trail as you look back at me with that sexy grin I cant help but keep my eyes peeled on your beautiful body, especially that sexy butt!

As we approach the tree line we stop for another snack, setting our things on the ground as I sit down on the fallen tree stump and reach for the bag, it all comes to light what all those grins and those sexy moans were for. Reaching for the bag you step in front of me and lightly grab my shoulders and whisper in my ear, "Thats not the snack I am hungry for..." at the same time you run your hand back over my semi hard cock. Bending over in front of me not breaking eye contact as you slowly kneel down in front of me and slowly undo my belt, slowly unbuttoning my pants, and finally feeling my hardening cock in your hands. Covered my trees the light shining thru the limbs, you slowly start to lick up and down my now hard shaft. Feeling those fingers wrap around me as you grip tighter n tighter around, feeling him pulse in your hands, looking down at you as you get him nice and wet, the light glistening off him as you then move your lips closer to that shiny tip.

"This is more like what Im hungry for", you whisper "This whole time you staring at my ass and feeling my body on the mountain side" all open around us you were hungry then and just had to tease. Moving back to him you then slowly lick that built up precum from him and slowly wrap your lips around and start to suck tightly on him, "Oh babyyyy that feels so good", moaning in sheer pleasure as you start to build me up. Looking back down at you as you take me deeper I glance and see that you slipped your hand into those leggings to play with your clit. Here we are on the edge of the woods, wide open as you take me deeper and deeper as I watch you pleasure yourself as your moaning and pleasuring me. Moaning and feeling those vibrations on my cock as you feel the pulsing and the hard cock slide in and out of your mouth. Those ribs sliding against your lips and to the back of your throat.

Just then, down the trail we hear voices coming up. Knowing that there is a snaking trail coming to the tree line, with plenty of time to spare you slide my cock out of your mouth and I button up my pants and pull myself together. You still loving the feel of your finger gliding over and around your clit finally you slide your hand out of your leggings and I see all the glistening juices of her as you tease me, licking one of your fingers you walk up to me and slip the other in my mouth, letting me taste that lovely juice. Making sure your cleaned up ;)

With a minute to spare the other hikers approach the stopping point and ask us about the hike up there. Few minutes of talking about the trail, mentioning that theres no one on the trail, we were the only people they have seen and it was good to see other hikers taking advantage of the beautiful day. Just then looking at you as you look at me with that seductive gaze in your eyes again, we said our goodbyes to the hikers and they went on up the trail. Needing to press on we start walking back down and still eager to finish but you are on a brisk pace. a mile down the trail we come across an old miners cabin that dates back to the gold rush, stopping to read the signs and enjoy the history. Slowly walking to the door, I look and see if it opens and it creeps open, walking in I call to you to check this out, once you step in I close the door behind and pull you around, "ok babe, I have held it on long enough, now its my turn"

Putting the bags on the ground by the dusty door, I pull you close once again as you feel my hard cock against your stomach. Grabbing your face and putting my lips on yours, sucking on those lips that just a few minutes ago were hard at work tightly wrapped around my cock. I reach down and grab a big handful of that sexy ass I have been looking at all day and I pick you up and lay you back on the bench that was next to the window picking up your legs and pulling back those leggings, come to find a nice wet spot, "well well well, what do we have here", looks like someone was a little excited. Looking me in the eyes "Sorry baby I was wanting you in my mouth since we left the house, I couldn't help it". Pulling those leggings from underneath you I soon see why you were so wet, revealing a skimpy little thong that was pressed into those swollen lips. Pulling your leggings up to your knees as your legs are in the air, revealing those free lips, I immediately move in and start licking the juices that are glistening around your clit. Taking you on in that cabin as I cant hold back slowly teasing your ass like I love to do...

Not able to hold back after a few minutes of slipping my fingers deep into you and swirling my clit, you reach down and spread her wide open, begging me "baby, please... Please fuck me right here with that hard cock". Instantly I unbutton my pants and pull him out, as you work him in our mouth again, loving the precum thats all over my cock I move into position and slowly push my cock into your tight pussy. Watching her stretch tightly around me as you grab your ass and spread open, taking me all in...

Looking down as I see you cover my cock, finally feeling me inside, feeling the heat radiate inside you as the ribs massage you from the inside, you reach down and cup my balls, caressing them as I slowly left up that tight shirt, revealing your hard nipples. Working slowly as I swirl my tongue around our nipples, sucking harder and harder on them as you lay there open and vulnerable in this cabin, so wet and cock hungry not caring about where we are just taking each other in. Working harder and harder feeling those swollen lips press against my hips, feeling me inside you as deep as I can go, you build up to climax as right before you cum I lay back on the ground and you straddle over my face, grinding that sweet clit against my mouth, building up closer, you grind that clit against me as you ride my tongue, teasing you as I slide my tongue in and out and you glide back and forth getting my tongue over your ass. getting closer and closer as you pick up the pace as you look down at me with my head pinned in those sweet lips I slide my finger into your lil ass and working it slower into you as you ride my face. Finally bringing you to climax as you break the climax you slow way down as you glide over me still working your hips and feeling my finger in your ass you kneel up and see all that cum all over me. Seeing my face glisten in your cum as I lick my lips wishing I had more :D

Not done yet you eagerly kneel in front of me as you pull my cock in closer and lick your sweet cum off of me stroking him, feeling him pulse in your hands again like back up the path. Gripping tight and stroking him sucking out any and every drop of precum that you see begging for my cum. Hard and fast stroking and sucking feeling him grow in your mouth you beg for me to cum all over your tits, stroking him even harder getting me so close to climax you work your mouth down and start to suck on my balls. swirling your tongue around and move just below them and kiss and lick. About to cum you kneel back waiting for my load and beg for me to cum all over you, Just then, I tense up and you feel that cum shoot on to your chest and feel that hot cum slowly drip down. Licking the left over cum from my cock as you swirl my cum over your tits and feel it rub into your skin, you take a good amount of it tat was pooled up and you rub it all over your pussy. Standing up as I reach down for my pants, I look and see all that cum that you put on dripping from her. not wanting to clean her up you slowly add whatever you can to her, feeling the heat from all that cum you slip that little thong up, making sure that my cum stays pressed up against those lips and warm for the rest of the walk home. With every step you feel those lips glide in that thong, so wet and lubed, cum covered pussy, ready for when we get home, ready for another hot load, this time filling her up.

The thoughts of getting filled up again make you tremble. As we walk out of the cabin, we grab the bags and dust each other off from the dusty floor and step out. Back on the trail you cant help but feel her all wet. Keeping you on edge, hungrier and hungrier for whats in store at home. Just in time a few minutes back on the trail we pass a 3rd couple that was walking up the trail. As they ask us how the hike has been going you stand there with that cum covered cunt freshly fucked and still hot and sensitive and I with my thick hard cock, stuffed in my pants. The angst and the closeness of how close they were to us as I look back and see the cabin just up the trail, mentioning that there are a couple other hikers heading up the trail and that they will come across. Moving on down the trail as you feel the tightness of that thong and the leggings tighten against your clit keeping you wet and ready. Walking next to me down the trail as we talk back and forth about what we are going to do this evening you reach over and grab that bulge in my pants, I then stop and run my hand over your pussy, putting pressure on her as you then start to grind on my hand, feeling that cum push inside you.

Getting close to the trailhead again on a fun adventurous hike theres only 2 cars in the parking lot from the other hikers. For hours we were the only people on the mountain. Walking back to the house, we put the bags on the floor and you pull me in close again and beg me to fuck you again.

Hungry and wanting you more I pick you up and put you on the counter by the door and not even wanting to wait I tear open those leggings, making me a way in, pushing that thong to the side revealing that cum covered pussy. Looking at that oozing pussy I reach down and start to undo my belt, as I do that you start to run your fingers in and out of those lips, rubbing that cum in and out of her, awaiting my hard cock again.

Pinned up on the counter as I push your legs up over your head as you rest them up over my shoulders, revealing your bare pussy still glistening with cum I work my cock into that smooth wet cum covered cunt. Feeling me press into you your whole body loosens up with the pleasure that you have been awaiting. Leaning back on the center island of the kitchen, holding onto the sink as you lay back and take me in. Feeling the coldness of the granite countertop radiate into your thin leggings as the heat radiates from between those thighs.

Just laying back feeling me slowly slide in and out as you tighten around me as my cock swells into you. Having unloaded my biggest load in the woods earlier I have only been able to store up enough for you to still have some. When my cum hungry baby is hungry I know better to give her every drop I can. Begging for more, you slide off the counter and bend over the edge of the counter. Look back and pull that sexy ass open begging my to fuck that little pussy from behind. Sliding in as I start to pick up the pace you lean over and grab the edges of the island, pressing those tits against the countertop as I work my throbbing dick deeper and deeper inside. Still begging for my cum, I have better plans, Not yet.. ;)

Looking at my dick going inside you I drop a dab of spit on that little ass and slowly caress that little flower, that tight flower that loves being played with. Thrust by thrust you loosen up a little more, feeling my thumb pressing against your opening, slowly working looser, slowly finding its way in. Bent over the counter, dripping that juice all over my cock and balls as it pools up it drips down both of legs, reaching back as you start to caress that clit as you rub that juice all over. As I pull out to thrust back in you reach a little further and grasp my cock. Just wanting to feel that throbbing wet cock, just wanting to hold it for a few seconds as you go and guide it back in. That clit grinding on your hand, a thick dick buried into your pretty little pussy, and taking it all as I finger your tight little asshole, feeling perplexed as you are taking it all in, total euphoria, wishing it wouldn't end.

Running my nails down your back as I thrust into you, feeling the pressure of my hips slamming into you moaning in pleasure as you hear the slap of your ass against my hips, Needing to catch our breaths I start to slow, I tell you how bad I want that pussy, Looking back at me, you have to pee, and usually you go right after, but your not done yet and I am not thru with you. As you slip into the bathroom I dim the lights in the living room and right a couple candles. You walk out of the bathroom in just your cum soaked thong from earlier and no bra, walking into the living room as I see the flicker of the candles reflect against your perky and hard nipples. Walking over to me on the other side of the couch, looking down at my hard cock in my hands, biting your lip as you step closer and closer. Looking up at you, looking into your candle lit eyes as I admire every inch of your body all the way to your feet. With every step closer I get a better look and soon there you are right in front of me, looking down at me as I slide my hands around your thighs then around your cute little ass.

Pulling you closer, looking at that still red clit right in front of me, gazing at those sweet lips, as you look down at me licking my lips. Looking at that clean pussy, no longer covered in the cum from earlier you prop a leg up on the armrest, opening her up to me, as you wait for my warm mouth to soon be caressing those folds, inside and out. Grasping my head you pull me in, saying to me, "She's all yours baby, I know how bad you have wanted to lick her up, she's still all nice and wet for you". Whispering like that to me you know how it drives me crazy, just then you pull my face in between those sexy thighs and you pull my mouth into her. Kneeled up on the couch, straddling over my face, your head tilted back as I run my hands over your bare chest. My hands caressing your silky smooth body as you let me take you all in. Stopping for second I pull my head back, and look up at you as you look down at me, once again seeing that glossy sheen of your juices back across my face, kneeling down to my level as you come in to kiss me, licking your juices off my lips and proceeding to lean over me and lay me back onto the couch. Still straddling over me you lean back and reach for my hard cock, slowly stroking him, squeezing him, feeling those ribs glide smoothly through your fingers. I use this advantage to pull your hips up to my head, giving me access to let my tongue glide through those glistening lips.

As you work my cock and grinding on my mouth, working back and forth as I lick your pussy and run my tongue over your ass, making sure your getting the ultimate pleasure I can give you. Getting close to climax you feel him swelling, ready to burst, I pull your hand off my cock, grab your arms and pull you onto the couch and in a split second your right where I just was. I push my cock deep inside that tight pussy once again, as I pull out I finally hit my climax just after 2 thrusts. Feeling the heat and pressure from you I let loose of the last little cum I had inside me. Picking your legs up as I run my cock between those lightly cum covered lips, then back inside. Wishing I was able to give you a bigger load, I opt to make up for it. After talking about it with you for weeks prior, to complete surprise, I pull out and immediately go back down on you. After all the love we make, and how you love my cum, I can at least return the favor and be able to still enjoy you in every phase of our love making. Just after I plant my lips on your cum covered pussy, adding to the heat of my fresh cum, you hit a level of eroticness you have never felt before. Thinking to yourself, Oh my god. Feeling my tongue slip around thru those folds, even slicker then ever before. Your juices mixed with mine, really adds an over the top aspect as I am down there. Instantly I am throbbing again as I work those lips around your clit.

12