Saturday Adventures

Story Info
A day of naughty fun with three special friends.
2.3k words
3.67
3.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday morning my loving husband woke me up at five AM to tell me goodbye, all decked out in his SWAT uniform, his gear bag packed, sitting in the doorway of our bedroom for a day of training and qualifications. I smiled as he told me to he'd be back as soon as he could, telling him to have fun and be safe, getting a quick soft kiss before rolling over and going back to sleep.

I woke up around six-thirty, washed my face, brushed my teeth, hair, and got dressed for an early morning walk, and left. Returning an hour later, to stretch on our back deck while the coffee was brewing.

I sat on the steps drinking my coffee in a sports bra, running shorts, and shoes watching boats racing across the lake, relaxing, not thinking about anything in particular other than the fact my children had more or less flown the coop, spending most of their weekends with college friends.

Forty-five years old, working hard to maintain my 36D-24-38 figure, at five-seven, with blonde hair, brown eyes, I was still attracting the attention of men and taking advantage of my open marriage when I chose to do so, with my husband's consent and encouragement. He was also reaping the rewards of our agreement, and our sex life was out of this world.

Our neighbor Bill, who was my husbands best friend had seen me sitting on the steps daydreaming while I finished my coffee, so he walked over to tell me good morning, and ask where my husband was at, his blue eyes sparkling with lust as I told him SWAT training day and the children staying at school all weekend.

When I asked if he had plans for the day he said he was working the two to two shift but wasn't planning to do anything otherwise. His gaze roamed my entire body from head to toe, pausing at my breasts, abdomen, crotch, and legs smiling when he saw me grinning at him.

I told him I needed a shower and to get dressed, standing up and stretching, asking if he would like to come inside and wash my back for me. He beat me to the door, holding it open saying he'd be happy to, following me through the house into the master bath where we stripped, and stepped in the shower washing, rinsing off and playing with one another. Bill has a lean muscular body, strong hands, and his long hard shaft, with its engorged head was as smooth as velvet as I stroked it, while his hands explored my body. I turned off the water, stepped out of the shower stall, handed him a towel and dried off, telling him to hurry up as I walked into my bedroom laying down on my towel waiting for him in my bed.

When he came in I sat up as he laid beside me, leaning down to kiss him caressing his chest, and stomach before wrapping my hand around his shaft stroking slowly as our tongues swirled together in a long wet kiss. When I began kissing my way down his neck, licking,and sucking his nipples, kissing his abs, and finally taking the engorged head of his cock into my mouth, sucking gently while I cupped his testicles looking up at his face he was smiling at me, and I went down taking his entire length until my lips encircled the base of his shaft working up and down as he began thrusting his hips upwards. He had one hand entangled in my damp hair, while the other was squeezing my breast, rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger. He pulled me upwards until I straddled his face holding onto the headboard as he licked, sucked, and tongue fucked me to orgasm, my juices covering his face as I ground my hips against his soft probing tongue.

I slid down his body telling him I wanted to be fucked straddling his shaft guiding him to the dripping wet entrance and impaled myself on it, feeling his smooth hardness sliding inside me. He had both hands on my breasts pinching my erect nipples, pulling them, as I rode, the headboard hitting the wall loudly as our bodies smacked against each other.

When he said he was going to cum, I took him back in my mouth and stroked him until his thick, hot, salty semen filled my mouth, swallowing every drop, continuing until he was completely done and his erection was fading. We collapsed in each other's arms kissing deeply for a while before he got up, dressed and went home, telling me he had a wonderful time, as he left.

It was a little after ten, and here I was naked laying across the bed smiling, thinking it was a very pleasant way to start my day. I got up, changed the linens, gathered all the laundry, started the washer and took another shower, this time fixing my hair and makeup, put on my jeans, and a sexy black tank top with a built-in bra, sandles and underneath my black satin thong.

While I was putting the bed linens in the dryer, and loading towels in the washer I got a text from my husband, asking how I was doing, that he loved me, and he'd be home around nine-thirty that night.

I decided to see if Bethany would like to go to lunch, do some shopping and spend the afternoon at the house with me when we finished. She texted me back saying she was with her parents, but would meet me at the house around six thirty if that was okay.

I grabbed my purse, keys, and texted my husband letting him know I was going shopping, made the thirty minute drive to the mall. I picked up a dress, some pants and a few new sexy under garments from Victoria Secrets and was window shopping when I heard a familiar voice call my name, looking around to see Mac, coming out of GNC, smiling as he walked up and gave me a big hug. He was dressed in running pants, a tight t-shirt that showed off his incredible physique, and we walked through the mall talking, and ended up having a quick lunch together. While we ate he asked what I had bought, and looked in the bag from Victoria Secrets, saying he would love to see me try them on, that after our night at the motel he was hoping we'd get together again.

Two months before, Mac and I had a marathon night of amazing sex, but since then all we had done was talk when we saw one another at the gym or grocery store he managed and we just hadn't been able to make time to meet.

Mac is the only black man I had ever been with, Bald, sexy, his cologne is intoxicating, very handsome, polite, flirtatious, and extremely well endowed. I asked if his girlfriend was still around, smiling when he told me she wasn't, that she had moved back in with her parents and was dating an old boyfriend of hers. I had just had a great time with Bill earlier, but here I was, sitting in a booth with Mac, thinking how much I would like to fuck him.

I guess it was showing, because the built-in bra on my tank top wasn't hiding the fact my nipples were erect, straining against the fabric which Mac noticed, as I squirmed in my seat.

Mac asked if I was okay, smiling as he glanced at my top, and said my apartment is only a few minutes from here, and if you don't have anywhere else to go, I could show you the place.

I looked at my watch, it was one fifteen, grinning at him and said I'd love to see your apartment, he paid for lunch, and fifteen minutes later he was unlocking his door to show me his place.

A two bedroom flat tastefully decorated, with a huge master bedroom, a California king size bed with satin sheets, neatly made with a blanket folded across the end of the bed. He placed his hands on my hips picking up off my feet, pulling my legs around his waist and kissed me his tongue slipping between my lips exploring my mouth in a deep passionate french kiss. He laid me down on the bed and pulled his t-shirt off, removed my sandals and after pulling me to the edge of the bed, he pushed my tank top up, removing it, leaving me topless as I ran my hands over the rippling muscles of his chest and abdomen, and untied the string of his pants pulling them down along with his underwear, taking his long thick black semi erect cock into my mouth licking, sucking, and stroking it as he became fully erect growing longer and thicker from the attention I was giving him. He pushed me back on the bed, removed his pants, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans pulling them over my hips, down my legs, dropping them on the floor, and crawled in bed beside me kissing me again as his large powerful hands caressed my breasts, sliding down my body slipping under the edge of my thong spreading my pussy lips apart as his palm rubbed my clit, his long middle finger entering me working in and out making my legs quiver with ecstasy.

I had my hand around his shaft stroking slowly, we'd stopped kissing for the moment and Mac started using two fingers telling me I was very wet, and hot, asking if I wanted him to make me cum. I answered very much, as he rubbed my g-spot I moaned telling him right there, and began moving in rhythm with his fingers, my orgasm building quickly until I found release as my juices gushed and squirted. Mac said that's it baby, work that tight pussy, and stopped just long enough to pull off my thong. His fingers deep inside me as he flicked my clit with his tongue making me squirt again. Damn he was good, but when I felt his long thick tongue inside me and his wet finger slide into my tight ass I lost all control, having several powerful orgasms one after another yelling his name.

I asked him to stop, that I wanted him to fuck me now, he raised his head telling me to tell him what I wanted, and started tongue fucking me again. I grabbed his head, telling him to fuck me and he looked at me saying tell me again, asking what do you want, so with my juices dripping from his face I told him, I want you to fuck my tight white pussy with your big black cock, fuck me hard. I finally told him what he wanted me to say, and he knelt between my thighs rubbing his big, thick, beautiful black cock up and down my slit until I was begging him to fuck me. He pushed inside the entrance thrusting deeper each time until I was meeting his thrusts and he fucked me furiously for what seemed like an eternity, the muscles in his jaw and neck tightened as he filled my pussy with his hot, thick semen, leaning close to kiss me again, before he laid down beside me both of us breathing heavily.

I leaned over him telling him we should do this more often, and cleaned up with a wet wash cloth, fixed my hair, and lipstick, and got dressed leaving him at his front door with a towel around his waist and a soft quick kiss. It was three thirty and I drove away with a smile on my face. I looked in the mirror and told myself out loud you are a big slut, smiling when I said it.

I was on the way home, but stopped to get gas, and of all days who pulls up at the gas pump behind me but my old friend from high-school Sid.

He jumped out of his new Tahoe, runs up and gives me a hug. Telling me he's on his way to the studio and asks me to come by to look at some paintings he'd working on. I thought I may as well and follow him there, with no intention of doing anything other than looking at artwork. Next thing I know we're in his office, in my defense Sid is a very good kisser and is very convincing, he also has the biggest cock I've ever had. For the third time today I was naked with a man other than my husband, getting fucked, and really enjoying it, As he was fucking me he was sucking one of my nipples biting gently and I had a very powerful orgasm, which caused me to moan loudly for him to fuck me harder, only I called him Bill, he didn't say a word as he did what I asked for, and when he pulled out and covered my body from my stomach to my breasts, neck and shoulders with hot, thick, salty white semen, which he licked off my body and fed to me with an awesome kiss he smiled and asked who's Bill. I smiled back telling him I'd introduce him one day gave him another kiss as we were putting our clothes back on, told him the paintings were beautiful and I would see him soon, driving away, this time going straight home.

I got in my tub for a long hot bubble bath and texted Bethany telling her the back door was unlocked and to come on in I was relaxing in the tub drinking tequila and I'd had a busy day.

Bethany arrived a bit early, and sat in the bathroom doing shots with me as I told her about my day. She was a little surprised, but said it sounded like fun and we relaxed in the den until my husband came home. Bethany wasn't able to drive and stayed with us for the night. Making for an interesting night.

I think I am going to try this again the next time I'm alone for the day.