Saturday Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was your very favorite meal?" asked Steve.

Maria smiled and said, "When I was a little girl it was zuppa di tagliatelle alla Paolina."

The words rolled off her tongue with the same artistic measure that she used when making incredible, delicious Italian specialties for him. Whatever it was that she just named sounded delicious and exotic. It must have been another amazing Italian dish that he's never had before. "What is that?"

"Chicken noodle soup made with Paolina," Maria said with a smile. "When I was little we had a huge red chicken that used to terrify me, Paolina was her name and we ate off that bird for days when her time came, and when I found out that Paolina went into that soup I was never afraid of a chicken ever again." She sighed at the childhood memories of Paolina. "I couldn't conceive that the bird that terrified me and chased me out of the yard was made of meat."

"Aww, that's cute... Can I call you Annamaria and not use your middle name?" They happily drove home relating stories of their childhood, they couldn't fully relate to each other's stories as Maria was a big city girl most of her life and Steve was a child of the fields and forest all of his life but they had fun explaining the eccentricities of their upbringing. As they neared the area where their route took them alongside the ocean, Steve said, "You've never been on a beach, have you?"

"Not here, at Coney Island I used to go all the time."

"Coney Island?" Like everyone from outside of the five boroughs, Steve thought of Coney Island as nothing more than an amusement park where you could see the ocean from the top of the roller coaster. He was sure the only thing it was famous for was a brand of wieners named "Nathans."

"It's usually really crowded but there is a beach there. On hot days Juicy and I used to meet there after school."

"Juicy?" asked Steve.

Maria suddenly blushed and mumbled an excuse but Steve kept pressing her until she finally said, "It was our first handjob, ok?"

"Handjob?" said Steve with a laugh. "Did you say handjob?"

Maria took a deep sigh and said, "I was a good Catholic girl and Giuseppe was a good catholic boy and I gave him a pair of blue balls that were so swollen they clanked when he walked."

"Oooo! The poor fellow. I know exactly how he feels," sighed Steve.

"I do that to you too?" said Maria with a tone of sorrow but deep down inside she felt some pride. She was old enough to be his mother and she gave him a case of blue balls... the thought was amazing to her; she couldn't believe that a woman her age could give anyone blue balls, let alone a vital young man.

"Every day we're together, I'm not complaining, but it does hurt." He pulled into a handicapped parking spot at the parking area for the beach access. They were the only car in the lot, but it was the middle of the afternoon on a Tuesday so the lot being empty was not unusual, folks would be showing up after work and after school. Steve walked around the back of the truck and gathered up his backpack from the back of the truck and came around to her door and as she tried to get out, he grabbed her crutches and said, "I have a surprise for you."

He took her crutches and popped off the endcaps then replaced the endcaps with new caps that were shaped like a large snowflake and six inches across. "What are those?" Maria asked.

"Something new we got in the hospital to try. Since we're trying this officially I can count this trip to the beach a project for work."

"So, I'm a medical crash test dummy?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" said Steve in the worst attempt at imitating Silvester Stallone that Maria had ever heard.

"Stop, you make a lousy Guido," she said as she headed toward the ramp that led them to the beach. Florida has beach entrances up and down the ocean front, this place was nice, it had parking, picnic areas, shaded walking paths, changing rooms, showers, and handicap accessible beach ramps.

Steve followed Maria up the ramp in case the crutch tips gave her problems but other than making sure they were placed a little bit further from where her legs were going to be, she was fine. When they got to the changing rooms Steve took off his backpack and dug around in it and handed Maria a bathing suit. "Why do you have my bathing suit?" she asked.

"The campground we were at on Saturday had a hot tub and I was hoping to get you in it."

Maria frowned, he had been injured in the army when an IED explosion toppled the wall of a building on him in Afghanistan and he had mentioned that hot tubs help his back. "Sorry, next time for sure." Maria couldn't wait for the next time he offered to take her to a campground, she had a surprise in the garage for him... no for them when they got home soon.

"Go change," he insisted and headed into the men's changing room. He finished changing and waited for her on a bench in front of the changing rooms and she eventually came out. She doesn't like showing off the "Metal Work," the metal braces on her legs so she normally wears ankle length skirts or loose fitting slacks. She eventually came out wearing her one piece swimsuit and her skirt and she handed Steve her blouse, panties and bra. He folded up her clothing before putting it in his backpack and took the opportunity to inspect her bra. "Thirty four double D, nice!" he gave her a lecherous grin.

"Don't mess it up, that size is hard to find," she warned.

He repeated the lecherous grin and said, "That's not necessary, I'll walk behind you and hold on to the girls for you," and he held out his arms, his hands cupped like he was going to clasp her boobs.

"You men!" she sputtered, "I was warning you about messing up the bra, not the boobs! Guiseppe offered the same service. Do all you men get together and share your fetishes?"

"Actually, our meeting is the second Monday of any month with less than 31 days... DON'T let anyone know that I told you but I'm supposed to bring refreshments next time."

"You goofy fuck," she chuckled. Although she is a sweet, kind woman, being a New York City native her speech was peppered with blue language and she needed to keep an eye on her tongue or the occasional "fuck" or "cocksucker" will slip out. Here in Florida, George Carlin's Seven Words were not acceptable, (shit, piss, cock, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits) but in Brooklyn they're a vital part of the New York City vocabulary. Normally she avoids using obscenities, but Steve would eventually find out that when they start invading her speech patterns it's an indication that she's getting excited or angry.

"Ah, ah, ah!" said Steve. "If you keep talking like that I may just take you up on your offer."

She looked back over her shoulder and grinned and said, "Fuck you," then merrily blew him a kiss.

They were on the ramp that led down to the sand and Steve wouldn't do anything to her and she knew it, but soon as she was on the sand she found that her crutches weren't going to sink when she put weight on them. As she marveled that she was now able to walk on a beach Steve took advantage of the empty beach and wrapped his arms around Maria from behind, one hand gently cupped and squeezed one outsized breast, the other pressed against her mound through her skirt. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned in pleasure, her hips pushing her ass back against his cock.

It was the first time he had intentionally touched her in an erotic way, at all times his hands had been touching her as a friend but mostly as a therapist, now he was touching her as a virile young man who has taken interest in her as a lover. His interest in her makes no biological sense, she's far too old to bear children, he should be interested in the daughters she bore for Guiseppi. The oldest, Giannina Carolina Bellini-Tamaro, was already a mother, Maria's oldest grandchild was thirteen. He should be interested in her youngest daughter Nadia Graziana Bellini, a 21 year old student at the University of Florida. But Maria now allowed herself (with Guiseppi's permission) the realization that Steve loved her because she is Maria and for no other reason.

That thought coursed through her like liquid fire... a handsome, virile young man was in love with her solely because she was Maria and no one or nothing else. She's going to have to tell him about her past. He'll probably leave her because of that so for now she wants to enjoy her life. Steve scooped her up then gently carried her to a section of the beach below the high tide line which was clear of small shells and shards of broken shells that lie further up on the sand. She put her hands around his neck and laughed joyfully as the waves crashed on the beach and the gulls circled above in the clear blue sky. As he lowered her to the sand, a spasm of pain shot through his features, his back injury was making itself noticed. "Stop!" she cried, "stop before you mess up your back worse."

"It's ok, I'm not..." and he lowered her into the soft, warm sand then knelt over her and pulled off his backpack and T-shirt revealing his mostly hairless chest and a tattoo that combined the black Army star and the medical red cross. She traced her fingertips gently over his nipples causing him to shiver in the late June heat.

"Who's watching us," she whispered, her eyes filled with mischief, her dark black eyebrows flickered a promise she dared not say out loud.

"We're all alone."

"Are you sure? I thought I saw some people over that way," she gestured to her right with a roll of her head.

Steve rose up to his knees and said, "I don't see anyone... hey!" With lightning fast reflexes Maria reached up, grasped the waistband of his bathing suit and pulled it down to his knees.

As she pulled his suit down his cock sprang up and slapped against his abdomen and her eyes opened wide in surprise and delight. "For me?" she squealed. She grasped his cock with one hand and with the other hand she gently caressed his aching, sensitive balls. "Lie down next to me," she urged and Steve did exactly that which brought chuckles from Maria.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked, her laugher was starting to concern him.

"I was just thinking of an old quote. It went something like "when you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

"Very appropriate quote," said Steve as he sank to the sand guided by her soft hand which cupped his aching balls.

Maria rolled onto her side and examined her new prize. It was long and circumcised, and fairly thick. When she wrapped her hands around it her fingertips didn't meet the tip of her thumb. She didn't know how to handle the moment, other than babysitting, this was only the second cock she has ever seen. She loved her husband so much that the pain of his death still rang in her heart, but this new love was fresh, exciting, and this was more cock than she anticipated. She gently squeezed his balls and he whimpered in pain. "Ooo, I'm sorry honey," and she kissed his testicles gently. In response his knees separated more and she was able to cup his balls more fully and now her hand was starting to move on his cock.

It's been a long time, her mind may have forgotten what to do, but her hands remembered. Her right hand began stroking his cock gently, up and down, while her left hand cupped his bloated testes to prevent the jiggling from stroking his cock which might cause him more pain.

Steve was in heaven because this quickly became the greatest handjob he had ever received. Her technique was perfection, her hands were gentle but she was able to cause intense pleasure as her hand moved up and down his shaft. In Steve's experience it was superior to most of the blowjobs he had ever received. He was paralyzed with pleasure, he wanted to get up on his elbows to watch but he couldn't bring himself to do it, what if she didn't like being watched? He had girlfriends like that, they would complain if he watched, and the fun ended there. Maria projected an aura of being a "good girl" yet she was a master at this, she stroked his cock with just the perfect pressure, just the right speed, and her cradling his testes made sure he had no pain at all from his aching balls. This woman clearly knew what she was doing.

"Cum for me," she urged, "come on baby, cum for me..." her hand moved faster up and down his cock and he was drooling precum. She reached out with the tip of her tongue and tasted it for the first time in years, and she was taken back to a time when this was all new and exciting. He tasted and smelled very similar to Guiseppi, and at the same time completely different which made this completely enthralling for her. Now her tongue joined her hand in pleasuring him, she swirled her tough around the spongy head of his rock hard cock and that finally got him to rise up and watch what she was doing.

She glanced his way and saw that he was watching intently. She began to flicker the tip of her tongue on the sensitive underside of his erection, right where the head of his cock begins. She learned long ago that this was the most sensitive area of Guiseppi's uncircumcised cock, it appears to be the same for Steve's trimmed cock but at the same time it seemed to be less sensitive, by now Guiseppi would be cumming, Steve clearly wasn't ready, something was holding him back.

Steve loved to watch Maria as she pleasured him. She was so beautiful, her thick black hair in falling to her shoulders in waves, she noticed he was watching as her tongue began to slither up and down the sensitive underside of his cock and she brushed her hair back so he could see better, then she gave him a sexy wink. He didn't know how to react, she obviously loved this, and in his life having a lover that enjoyed being watched has never happened to him. His confusion must have shown on his face because she kissed his cock and covered it with saliva then said, "cum for me lover" and her hand began flashing up and down his cock.

There was no holding back now, and they both knew it. Steve rolled his head back and with a strangled growl he said, "I'm cumming baby," and as his orgasm hit Maria took the head of his cock into her mouth. Surge after surge of exquisite release washed over him and she took every drop. His release was so huge that she had to swallow a mouthful and he still kept cumming. Finally, it became too much. As he jerked and shuddered from the post orgasmic waves, he dropped back to the sand and with one hand he grasped her stroking hand and stopped her stroking, with the other he placed his hand on her cheek.

Maria got the idea and stopped suckling his cock. She turned her pretty face and began to suck gently on his thumb, her tongue swirling over it like she teased the head of his cock. "Good God you're awesome," groaned Steve, and in response she gently squeezed his still aching balls. Finally, he realized that he was sitting on a public beach with his swimming trunks around his ankles and a beautiful woman with her head in his lap.

He slowly returned to reality, the sound of the waves washing onto the shore was intoxicating as was the sight of the pelicans gliding just three feet off the surface of the water, their wings locked as they sailed along, and central to it all was beautiful, fascinating Maria. The sounds and sights called out to him and an idea grew in his mind. "Let's go swimming."

"What? I can't go swimming with this," and she yanked up her skirt to reveal her metal leg braces. That wasn't anything that would slow down Steve and as she tried to fight him off but soon he soon had her leg braces off. "Is that how you treat all your beach dates?"

"Actually... yeah, this makes every one of them." Steve stood and helped Maria to her feet, then once up he scooped her up in his arms. "Surf's up girl!"

"Stop! What am I going to do if I get used to someone picking me up?"

"Well, when I get too old for this you can hire a Chippendale Dancer to whisk you around," he said as he carried her out into the surf. He carried her to chest deep water where she was now supported by her buoyancy. "Thank you so much for that earlier."

"That earlier what?" she asked batting her eyelashes innocently.

"You know, what you did."

Maria was shocked, he was blushing! That was completely unexpected. Here he was an army veteran and he was blushing. He still thinks that she was a sweet, innocent widow. She decided to see how far she could push him. "Well, you were pretty backed up, I'm not going to be hungry for a while... you blush so cute! Are you really in your thirties?"

"Stop! Be nice. I'm just a lill' ol' Yooper boy, I'm not used to you big city wimmin with your big city wiles," which caused her to burst out laughing. They stood chest deep in the water, holding each other close, letting the water lift them up as the small waves rolled in. They playfully taunted and teased each other, he was still shocked at the skill she used to bring him off, then swallowing every drop of cum! While he reveled in that memory she tried to get him to say "handjob" but he artfully danced around her taunting.

"Say it," she said as their lips parted. "What did I do for you?"

"You almost got me fired," he said, his eyes narrowed as their noses touched.

"I highly doubt that. I called Doctor Albertson yesterday and told him what we were going to talk to him about."

"And what did he tell you?"

"He said he was glad that we finally admitted our feelings for each other, now what did I do for you twenty minutes ago?" She was working his swim trunks down again.

"Handjob, all right?" he shouted. "You gave me the best handjob I've ever had in my life." Maria was about to tease him for blushing again, but this time he wasn't as bright red as he was before and Maria stopped his blushing with a long, passionate kiss.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

They had dinner at a little bistro on the way home, they split what both thought perfection in a sandwich, a Ruben. Corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Russian dressing on thick rye bread. "This sandwich says it all," said Steve, "ingredients from multiple heritages come together in harmony."

"Mmm, thank you," said Maria around a mouthful of sandwich nirvana, "this really reminds me of New York."

"We should go there."

"For Christmas! We could stay at my cousin Marcy's house on Long Island! You'll love it! The shopping, the store fronts, the crowds." As Maria breathlessly described the joys of Christmas in New York City (little of which sounded appealing to Steve) he gestured to a waiter who nodded and disappeared into the kitchen, then soon returned with a tall frosty glass which he set in front of Maria. She stopped her rambling about New York and stared at the class full of light brown liquid topped with white foam. "What is this?" she gasped.

"I had them make it for you, try it."

With a shaking hand Maria pulled the glass to her and brought the straw to her lips and tasted the first egg cream she has had in over a decade, as Guiseppi's words from her dream came back to her; "You will find one, or maybe one will find you, it's going to happen."

Steve watched in shock as Maria leaned back in her chair, clutching the glass tightly to her chest and the tears started to flow. He knelt next to her and held her tight as she peppered his face with kisses saying, "Thank you," over and over.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

"You need to back into the driveway," she informed Steve as they returned from the beach. Steve was reluctant to do that because she has to walk around the truck to get in her house, pulling the truck into the driveway nose first puts her passenger side door on the side nearest to the door to get in her house. "Don't worry," she said as she saw the concerned look on his face. She slid out of the cab of the truck before he could get around to her side of the truck.