Saturday Night Party

Story Info
Friendly neighbours become surprisingly close.
1.9k words
4.35
11.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had known Ben and Erica for two years, ever since we moved into the next-door apartment. We were all in our late twenties, had decent jobs and enjoyed life. It was Erica and Sara who came up with the idea of a themed drinks night on the first Saturday of each month. We took turns to host and to choose the theme.

It was surprising how quickly you can run through ideas. Pirates, cowboys, zombies, hippies had all been a good laugh. There was something quite liberating about being in a character, the boundaries got blurred and there was a definite relaxation of sexual boundaries -- although we hadn't quite gone as far as swapping partners for a whole night.

One day Sara came home and said she and Erika had come up with a new theme, but if either of the husbands weren't up for it, we didn't have to go ahead. The idea she had was a cross dress party.

As a teenager I'd experimented by wearing my elder sister's clothes when alone in the house. It had always been a turn-on, but I had thought it was all in my past. The idea that we'd all do it for a party was exciting. The thing that I couldn't quite see working was that Ben was very masculine. At six-foottwo, and with an athlete's body, I couldn't quite imagine him in a dress. But that was his problem, not mine. Sara said she really wanted to win at his party. Although we didn't have prizes or vote for winners, it was always competitive.

"Jeff, I think we can do this, you've got a slim figure, you're not too tall and you don't have that grey beard shadow that Ben has, even when he's clean shaven.'

She was right of course. I was pretty sure most of Sara's dresses would fit me -- not that I'd ever tried any of them on. Like I said, that was all back in my teens.

'If you're up for it I can get the salon to give us a hand.'

Sara was a partner in a chain of beauty salons and hairdressers. She started in the business at sixteen and made a big success of her career.

'Don't you think that's taking it a bit too seriously?'

Apparently, I was wrong. We were taking it very seriously. Two weeks before the designated night I was booked in for a full waxing. She also had a small pharmacy in the kitchen and was giving me five different tablets a day. They were to relax me she said and would soften my personality so that I could better play the part.

'Don't worry baby, they don't have any permanent effect on you -- unless you take them for several months.

Sara said that the day before the party she was going to get the girls to give me a total makeover, body, hair, makeup, the whole lot.

I never argue with Sara. She is the more dominant partner in our relationship, and I don't mind that. So, the week before the party I found myself going into work feeling slightly self-conscious. I didn't have a hair on my body beneath my ears. Not that anyone could see.

I took the Friday before the party off work and Sara took me to one of her larger salons. There, an older woman took me into a back room. She told me to strip naked, saying that I didn't have anything that she hadn't seen a hundred times before.

She covered much of my body in a cream and told me to wait for twenty minutes, then shower it off. I did as I was told, never thought to question her. Once I was dry and back on the massage table, she put a lightly oiled my skin. I mean every inch of my skin. Fortunately, I didn't get an erection, or it would have been embarrassing. In fact, I hadn't had an erection for about ten days, I put it down to pressure at work. It was only when she pierced my nipples that I began to question her.

'Wow, is that really necessary?'

'Absolutely dear. These won't work properly without a good contact.'

She had a pair of gel breasts in her hands. I watched in fascination as she applied them to my chest, ensuring that small contacts on the back of each breast was attached to the bars through my nipples. I asked what the point was.

'They're new, still a bit experimental. But they have batteries in them which can deliver a very small electric shock.'

'How does that work?' I asked.

She smiled, pinched one of the fake nipples and a sizzling sensation ran through my own nipple.

'Just like that,' she said.

She placed a palm over each of my new fake breasts and made small circular movements. I gasped at the sensation and realised why women liked their nipples pinched if it felt anything like that.

What slightly freaked me was when she took an electric razor to my hair.

"Don't worry. The wig will sit much better like this, and your hair will grow back."

I went with the flow. By the time she had finished with me, I had my nails painted, makeup done, and a dark pageboy wig carefully positioned and glued into place. But what I hadn't thought about was how I was going to get home. Of course, Sara had. She turned up with a case holding some linen trousers with a draw string, a round neck soft cotton top and ballet flats. Plus, a now essential bra and some cotton panties.

Once dressed, I checked myself out in a full-length mirror. I looked hot. Erica and Ben had no chance of winning, especially if Sara got her act together too. We took a taxi home and, fortunately nobody spotted us in the building - not that they would have recognised me anyway.

That evening Sara made me wear four-inch heels, a skirt and blouse. She taught me how to walk, sit and move like the woman I appeared to be. Saturday, I practised more and by the afternoon could even dance in those heels and mov every convincingly. I was absolutely loving every minute of this contest.

Sara had picked a very feminine dress for me for the evening. It had a deep V neckline, short sleeves and was mid-thigh. I felt positively pretty. A bra was out of the question as it would have shown, but my breasts were small, firm and nestled very nicely in the dress. She told me to go downstairs and get the drinks arranged and choose some music while she got ready.

I was dancing by myself in the middle of our lounge when the doorbell rang. Sara called for me to get it. I checked through the spy hole before opening the door. It was Erika, in a three-piece men's suit and her hair cut short. She looked convincing as a guy, being taller than either Sara or me. I let her in and asked where Ben was.

"He'll be along in a minute or two, but you look absolutely amazing. You haven't done this before, have you?"

She came close and kissed me on the cheek. In my heels Erica and I were almost the same height, and I was already thinking how interesting it might be to dance close with her in these circumstances.

"Any chance of a drink then. A beer would go down well."

I'd never known Erica drink beer before, but I guessed this was all part of our game. As I was pouring it the doorbell rang again. Sara called that she would get it. I made myself a very stiff gin and tonic. I needed some Dutch courage.

"I'll have one of those," Sara said. "And one for Ben too."

I poured the drinks and turned round. It was not what I'd expected. Ben was in his usual attire of trousers and an open neck shirt. Sara was in a very short, pleated skirt and white blouse, with heels and bare legs. She looked as feminine and sexy as I had ever seen her.

"What happening?" I asked.

"The idea Erica and I thought up was for the competition to be between you two."

I was lost for words. Erica was stood behind me and put an arm round my waist.

"You look stunning. Don't worry babe, just enjoy the evening."

Her body was close to mine, and I could feel something very much like a hard cock pressing against my bottom. It didn't take much thought to realise that she had something special secreted inside her trousers.

I took a long swig of my drink and turned to top it up with a little more gin. Sara turned the lights down to a warm glow and started to dance with Ben. It had already turned into a weird evening, and I guessed she was going to get her desire to find out just how well-endowed Ben was. She had shared this with me and, as I quite fancied Erica, had no problem with us taking our friendship to the next level.

Erica took my drink out of my hand and led me to the centre of the room. With my hands resting on her shoulders and hers holding my hips, we started to dance too. My mind had pretty much stopped functioning on a rational level, and I was swaying to the music enjoying being a woman to Erica's man.

When the track ended, Ben asked if I could get him the drink I'd offered him. It seemed I was the hostess for the night so turned back to our cabinet and fixed hi a tall gin and tonic. When I turned round, he was right there beside me. Erica and Sara were dancing together. They looked like they were very much into each other. Ben stood behind me.

"They make an interesting couple, don't they?"

I nodded. My ability to talk had deserted me. I watched as Erica led my wife to the sofa. Erica sat, with Sara standing in front of her, and unzipped to reveal a large black strap-on penis. She beckoned to Sara by curling one finger at her. My wife moved forward and kneeled astride Erica. I felt Ben very close behind me and his warm breath on my neck.

"Erica has always wanted Sara from the first time we all met."

I was mesmerised as Sara pulled her panties to the side and moved Erica's cock into place. She sank down on it, letting out a low moan, and leaned forward to kiss Erica full on the mouth.

Ben's hand had crept round my body. He pulled my hair back with his other hand, kissed my neck, and cupped my breast at the same time. I tingle ran through me, weakening my legs, my will to resist and my memory of being a man. The sensation from those small electric shocks made my body tremble and I found myself, involuntarily pushing my bottom back against Ben's erection.

At that moment I realised what was going to happen. I realised what all those pills were for that Sara had been feeding me. I had lost my manhood and was now about to lose my virginity in a new and different way.