Saturn Rising Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took some time to finally become fully aware of my surroundings once again. I felt Becky's hand withdraw and I did the same, patting down her skirt. I finally opened my eyes and looked into hers.

Becky whispered, "Thank you."

"God, no, Becky. Thank you. That was beautiful, but can we please go home now?"

She stood up and held her hand out. I stood on wobbly legs, took her hand and we continued out of the park, up the street until we came to her driveway. Becky unlocked the front door, and we walked in, closing the door behind us. I was so glad when Becky led me straight up the stairs and into the bedroom. We took off our shoes and she went to the bedside, turned on a small lamp, then turned and closed the curtains, which I realised had been open all the time I had been with her.

She turned around and smiled, and my heart melted once again. She came over and, without a word or signal, we started undressing each other. Slowly removing each other's tops, bras and skirts.

We then hugged and kissed, our bodies touching at every available point. I loved that naked embrace feeling, something that had never quite worked for me in the past. We fell slowly back onto the bed, me lying there with Becky above me planting kisses on my nose, my mouth, my neck, down between my breasts. I felt thoroughly spoiled and pampered.

Stopping for a moment, Becky looked up and said, "You know I like to name all my favourite things?"

Confused, I just replied, "Yes?"

"Well you are now my favourite thing, so I think I need to name you."

I laughed, not sure what she meant, "Well, I have a name..."

She grinned and said, "Not all of you." She kissed my right nipple. "You, I think we'll call Pinky," and I giggled at her silliness. She kissed my left nipple, "and you are definitely Perky."

She slid down my body and I opened my legs to her. Placing a kiss on my clit, she said, "And you are Chloe. Chloe Clit."

I was lost somewhere between giggles and lust as she flicked her tongue gently round and round, and I moaned with the passion and desire coursing through me. "I think Chloe likes you. A lot," I managed to croak out.

She stopped for a moment and said, "And, don't be jealous, but I think I rather like her too."

She resumed her licking, this time side to side, and I felt a finger at my entrance, and remembering the shower that morning, I wanted to feel fuller. I merely said, "More."

She raised her eyes up to me, not saying anything, for which I was very glad because she'd have had to stop, and then I felt myself being opened up as she slid two fingers into me. It felt wonderful, being stretched ever so slightly. She slid her fingers in and found that little pad, stroking on it in time once again with her tongue movements. I was in heaven. I could feel my walls clamping and releasing around her, and the wave of my next orgasm approaching. It was at this point that Becky stopped which sent a delicious thrill through me, building my desire and need. She stopped for what seemed like forever, and when she started again I thought I was going to die. It was such an amazing feeling, filling me up inside, and then she did it again. She stopped, and my body seemed to come alive, humming, vibrating, my skin electrified as the intensity grew.

When she started again I couldn't have held it back even if I'd wanted to. Her tongue flicked more quickly, her fingers stroked more urgently and my orgasm crashed out spreading from my clit, my pussy, through me and over me. I started shaking and crying out as she drove on and on, and my mind was practically shutting down with the rush and intensity. It was as if my whole body was having an orgasm.

After a bliss filled eternity, I came back down to earth. Becky stopped, and slid her fingers out, which gave me one final, delicious spasm. She placed a soft kiss on my clit and said, "Good girl, Chloe. I'm so glad you made my Anna so happy."

She slid up next to me, and we kissed, once again tasting myself on her. As the feelings continued to wash through me, through every part of my body, I pulled back a little and stared into those dark blue eyes. "My god Becky. I love what you do to me. I swear I would do anything for you. Anything."

She smiled and, it seemed, looked deep into my soul, saying, "Anything?"

With a certainty I knew to the core of my being, I said, "Yes, anything. Just ask." I really, really wanted to please her in any and every way. To give to her more than she had given to me, if that was possible. A slight frown creased that beautiful brow, and I felt she needed some reassurance, which was a strange feeling. I was used to being the one with insecurities. "Really Becky. Anything." I was now wondering what on earth it was that she was going to ask of me, but I would keep my promise if at all possible.

She swallowed, and asked, "Have you ever used any toys?"

I knew she wasn't talking about my Barbie dolls, but I was so inexperienced in this area. I looked at her and smiled, "No, never. I've always been fascinated, but the idea of going into one of those shops makes me nervous. They seem to be horrible backstreet places. I've seen vibrators when they were 'joke' presents for a couple of friends' birthdays. I assume that means you have one? Or some?"

Becky visibly relaxed and said, "Yes. I have a few toys, and at some point I can take you to a shop which is just for women."

"So you want me to use a toy?"

"Would you like to?"

I nodded, "I've always wondered what they're like, so yes. I love the idea." I was genuinely excited.

Becky planted a kiss on my lips and then sat up, "Okay, give me a second."

She slid down next to the bed, opened her bedside cabinet and ferreted around until she came out with what looked like a tube of toothpaste and then my eyes must have shown my surprise when she brought out something that looked like a pair of black knickers with a pastel blue, for want of a better word, cock sticking out of it. It had a very slight upward curve at the end. It was quite a bit fatter than most cocks I'd seen, but admittedly my exposure to them was fairly limited. There were wires coming out of it that went to a little box.

"Anna, please say no if you don't want to, but I would love for you to use this on me."

I swallowed, still both nervous and excited, wondering what this would be like. Of course I'd heard of strap on dildos, but they were mostly the subject of rather stupid jokes. This was the first time I had ever seen one in real life. I had never even seen a picture. "I want to make you happy, so yes, I want to."

I sat up and she handed me the dildo so I could look at it. I was surprised how soft the material was, and realised it was actually rubber. I was even more surprised that the dildo part was not hard plastic. It was a little more squidgy; a little more like the feel of the real thing.

I looked at Becky, "So, I just put the knickers part on..."

Smiling, she took it off me and said, "Let me..."

She put them over my feet and slid them up my legs. I raised my bum and she slid them into place. They were quite snug, but not uncomfortably tight. I looked down. I now appeared to have grown a cock, albeit a pastel blue one. Becky took the tube, which I realised was just KY jelly, something I'd used in the past to aid lubrication. That was something I had imagined I would never need again, I was so permanently soaking with Becky around. She squeezed quite a large amount over the dildo, and using her hand made sure it was well covered. She then picked up the little box and handed it to me.

"Okay my love, you are in control."

There was a little wheel control on the side, so I slid it up and was mildly surprised to feel vibrations start, although I suppose I shouldn't have been. I then noticed that the sensation was feeding directly against my pubic bone and was sending delicious feelings through me.

I gasped and said, "Oh gods Becky. That feels amazing."

She smiled and then straddled me. I watched in fascination as she took the dildo in her hand and then placed the tip at her opening and slowly lowered herself onto it. Sliding down a little, adjusting herself, sliding back up and then down further until finally it was completely in her and she was resting against me. I could feel the vibrations and her movements transmitted through, and somehow amplified by, the panties.

Becky closed her eyes and arched her back, and I took in the beautiful sight of her. Eyes closed, a dreamy look on her face, her gorgeous breasts, with those large, dark areolae. Her nipples were crinkly and I reached up to take them in my fingers, feeling their hardness. She moaned at my touch, and I squeezed gently. I had never been in, or even dreamed of, such a wonderfully erotic tableau.

She leaned forward, placing her hands either side of me, and lowered herself down and kissed me, her hair framing me in a way I was coming to adore. She lifted back up and then started moving. She moved slowly forward and then back, and I could feel every move reflected in me, and it meant that the dildo was sliding in and out of her. Something automatic started working in me. I started moving my hips up and down in time with her. As she pushed back, I pushed up, driving the dildo deep into her. Once I got the rhythm right, it was a wonderful feeling. Becky set the pace and I just matched it without even thinking. I reached up and started squeezing her nipples once again.

Becky, eyes closed once again, cried out, "Oh god, Anna. Oh god. Oh shit. Oh fuck, oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

She speeded up, and I matched her. I could feel all sorts of delicious sensations going through my clit, spurring me on. I watched, fascinated as Becky started shaking and crying out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, yes!"

As her orgasm ripped through her I saw how her tummy was pulling in and then out, as wave after wave ran through her. She didn't stop moving, and managed to croak, "Again... faster."

I was momentarily confused, then suddenly realised she must mean the vibrations, so I moved my hand to get the controller and turned it up to maximum, which was incredibly intense and all consuming. I had to slow it down just a little. As she started coming again, my own orgasm hit and I could feel an extra wetness around me. Her juices on my thighs I assumed. My body was filled with the sensations of wonderful release.

Becky collapsed on top of me and we kissed, passionately, our breasts mashed together, our tongues exploring each other. The vibrations were now too much, so I fumbled for the control and wound it down until it was off.

We were both taking rapid, shallow breaths. I was suddenly filled with a happiness and love like I had never felt before. I felt tears in my eyes, and Becky stopped and looked at me, worriedly she asked, "Anna? Oh god. Did I hurt you? I'm sorry..."

I shook my head, smiling through my tears, "No, Becky. You didn't. That was so wonderful. I can't begin to describe how amazing you make me feel."

Looking relieved and then smiling, she gave me a brief, soft kiss and said, "That was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. You're a natural, you know that?"

Putting aside a tiny pang of jealousy about her past once again, I said, "No, my love, it is because of you. You are a wonderful teacher."

She sat up and I stared as she lifted her hips up, watching the dildo slide out of her. I noticed how wet we both were around the tops of our thighs.

Becky took the side of the panties and I lifted my bum so she could slide them down revealing me once again. She looked up and said, "Oh my. I thought something like this had happened. I felt an extra rush at the end."

Confused, I pulled myself up to find out what she was talking about. I could see my thighs glistening from her, and then I saw, between my legs, a wet patch. A surprisingly large one. I was horrified, "Oh no, Becky! Did I do that? I didn't feel myself pee. I must have lost control."

She chuckled and slid back up next to me, dropping the dildo and panties onto the bedside cabinet, "No, Anna, it wasn't you. It was me. Sometimes, when it is really intense, that happens. It's not pee."

"It's not?"

"No. It doesn't happen very often for me, but it certainly means you and I are made for each other."

I was so happy. I had been able to give her as much as I had wanted, and more than I knew existed. I put my hand on the side of her head, and just said, "I love you so much."

"And I love you. Come on. Let's get under the covers."

"You're not going to take the duvet cover off? It's..."

She smiled, "Shh. Stop worrying. I'll sort it out in the morning."

So I stopped worrying, just like that. Becky was having an amazing effect on me in so many ways.

We got under the covers and cuddled and kissed. It was the most relaxed and peaceful I had ever been in my life, and this wonderful woman was responsible for everything.

Becky looked at me. I would never tire of those eyes. "So, what do you want to do tomorrow? Any more social engagements I need to worry about?"

I smiled, "None. Remember I told Jackie I want to spend the day with you?" I thought for a second, "How about we just spent the day here. In bed?"

"That sounds like heaven. But it's Sunday. Haven't we got to go to church and atone for our sins?"

I was momentarily blindsided. I had walked away from my faith several years before, and I realised that maybe Becky was religious. Would I have to start pretending? I hated that idea. Then I saw the look on her face. It was a wicked grin, and I started giggling, and she started giggling, and we kissed and hugged and stroked some more. I loved moving my hands over her and exploring her. I wanted to be able to conjure her up in my mind even when I wasn't with her, a thought that tugged at my heart strings. Right now I never wanted to be away from her, however impractical that might sound.

Once we calmed down, she said, "So, let's not make any plans. Let's have a day of 'just us' time."

I could think of nothing better, so I nodded and kissed her. "Just us. Forever."

"Forever," she replied. She turned and switched the bedside light off and we fell asleep once more in each others arms.

-------------

Thank you once again for taking the time to read my story. Please rate and comment below. All the wonderfully positive comments spur me on even more.

And yes, there is a part 4 coming. Promise. :)

Love and Kisses to all my lovely readers

Anna

12