Satyr Play 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent the next fifteen minutes trading messages back and forth about the logistics of incorporating the Magic Doors. She was loving the idea of having so many children at the mansion. They talked about decking out the estate with lights.

"Are you going to spend the rest of the night in the hallway?"

Henry looked up from his cell to see Tish grinning at him from their door. The twins slipped by her and ran down the hall to pull him back to the condo. He managed to send Meixiu a final text saying they'd talk tomorrow, then he surrendered himself to the three ladies' intimate demands.

In the privacy of his bedroom, of course.

Chapter 4

Henry compiled the new report into the application and promoted it to the production server. He sent out a notice to the team who requested it, letting them know they would have it available to them the next time they reloaded the application.

Leaning back in his chair, he breathed a sigh of satisfaction. This was the heaven he craved.

Who hated Mondays? That was just crazy talk!

Yesterday, he'd taken Dayshia back to Boston to see her sister. The woman had been glowing with happiness. She'd had a successful debut with her congregation and gave Henry a big hug. Chris was still on the fence about the change, so they left it at that. He said he'd put more thought into it and give them an answer at the party.

Today, Henry had accomplished so much! Seven new reports. Patches for the workstations were scheduled to load tonight after hours. His testing proved there was nothing nefarious included, so they were safe to go.

He'd had lunch in his office with Siobhan and Marisa, who joined them through a Magic Door from her place where she was still on maternity leave. Marisa loved being able to hang out with her friends without bringing all the baby's needs from home. Henry enjoyed cuddling the baby.

In the afternoon, he'd fielded a request from the National Security Agency and got a good start on the plan for the addition they'd asked for. Camila was pleased with the extra billing this would generate because it was new functionality. She planned to contact the other agencies to see if they'd be equally interested in the feature.

She celebrated by giving Henry a blow job that threatened to straighten his hair. It was satisfying for both of them. Maybe just a little more for her, as she was out immediately afterward.

Leaving your boss's office with her blissfully sleeping off her carnal meal still made him feel awkward, but Felix just gave him a knowing smile and shuffled her afternoon appointments to compensate.

Sigrid stopped by his office at the end of the day. "Hi, Henry!"

"Hi, Sigrid!" he said, looking to his doorway where the lovely blonde was smiling at him.

"I hear from Meixiu we're going to have a mega, four-day Christmas celebration!" she said with a wide smile.

He answered her with a nod. "Tish's family can't get together without people noticing they're all Faun's. Certainly not random. We'll need to deal with that sometime soon. They can't keep hiding. I'll need access to the mansion to set up rows of doors to each of their homes. I was thinking of asking Meixiu if we could just install walls of doors along the two sides of the vestibule outside the cave in the basement. Do you think she'd be okay with that?"

Sigrid chuckled. "I don't think she'd refuse you anything."

Henry's smile dropped away. "I don't want her to feel obligated for anything!" he asserted.

"Silly man. It's not a sense of obligation that makes her feel that way." Sigrid shook her head.

"Ah, sorry. I'll ask her then," he said, and Sigrid nodded.

"I came by to let you know we're going to holiday hours on Thursday. We shut down at noon, and we're closed on Friday until the following Wednesday. The on-call staff can handle all client calls though the online systems carry most of that load."

"I only get three and a half days this week?" Henry grumbled.

Sigrid rolled her eyes as she came into his office to lean over his desk, resting her elbows on the surface as she cradled her chin on her hands, smiling cheekily at him. "Whatever will you do with your free time?"

Henry was trapped by the sight of Sigrid's delectable cleavage. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, and she squeaked gently as she hadn't expected him to respond to her teasing this boldly.

When his fingers slid along her jawline, tingles raced down her neck, spine, and fireworks buckled her knees. This rocked her back and broke their kiss.

"Oh my god, Henry," she sighed quietly as she touched her lips, struggling to stand up straight.

He stood and walked around the desk, his eyes locked on hers as she watched him approach. Her stomach was filled with butterflies, and she felt rooted to the spot, his gaze trapping her in place. When he reached her, he was kissing her again, and she struggled to remember to breathe as his hands touched her body, each time setting off little bursts of bliss. She stepped back, but he followed. They synchronized their steps, their bodies brushing between each step, sending fire to intimate places. Her eyes closed with the slow sensual dance they were doing.

She felt a breeze stirring her hair as she realized her braid was undone and her long blonde locks were free. Her body felt that breeze caressing her skin. As she realized she was naked, Henry eased her down onto a bed of soft red grasses, stretching his naked body next to hers, his mouth finding hers once more.

He explored the softness of her lips, teased her tongue, and drew it into his mouth to gently suck it, stirring her fires. His hands stroked her skin, and she cried out. Then he was above her and slipping inside. Her cries grew louder, and she clung to him tighter as their movements followed the demands of their bodies. Henry was moaning with pleasure as he kissed along her jaw and nibbled her earlobe.

She was suddenly there, at the edge of ascending into another realm. The orange skies above flashed to white, her body becoming incandescent as bliss carried her into the heavens. Her body felt the warmth of Henry's embrace as his heat filled her.

It had never been like this for her before. She didn't understand, but she didn't want to look too closely, fearing it might destroy the magic.

She basked in the brilliant glow of the purest white light she'd ever experienced.

It felt like... Henry's love for her and that meant everything.

-=-

Henry rested his back against the tree, inhaling its mild cinnamon scent as Sigrid sighed in her sleep. He was in his Satyr form, and she was asleep resting back against him, wrapped in his big arms.

He couldn't get over how intense their lovemaking had been. He knew she'd been teasing him in his office, then she'd flashed her incredibly blue eyes at him, and he felt himself falling into her gaze. His body moved on its own, and he knew he had to have her. What made him open the tear to Eden, he didn't know, but it was the perfect setting for them.

He kissed the top of her head, and she sighed in her sleep, snuggling in closer. His hands rested comfortably on the tight muscles of her tummy, and he smiled as he could feel them twitch and bunch. Even in her sleep, she was working out. He struggled to contain his chuckles to not wake her.

Not that there seemed to be any chance of that happening soon. Sigrid was well and truly out. When he'd returned from his bliss, Henry discovered Sigrid was sleeping soundly. He'd moved her clothes up a gentle slope to this tree then changed into his Satyr form to carry her here. She hadn't woken through the process.

He dozed with her resting on him, and gradually he resurfaced and saw Xiong at the bottom of the slope, a distance away. He reached out to the glass being through the Wild Magic.

"Hello, Henry. My apologies for invading your privacy."

"It's fine. It's not like we made much effort to hide," he responded.

"We just wanted you to know, we believe this is the most beautiful way to honor your child," Xiong said, and Henry felt the love of Eden's community through their link. Henry saw Xiong's memory of facing this valley from the base of the same tree. He saw the child in Xiong's hands become pure energy and seep into the ground... where he chose to rest with Sigrid in his arms.

Henry expressed his love for Xiong and the others in the community back through his link and felt their joy as Xiong turned and made his way back towards the village.

He was left with his thoughts and the beauty in his arms.

Chapter 5

Wednesday morning found Henry, in his glamor, sitting in the restored boardroom at VRL between Frank and Rosalind, both of whom couldn't stop looking at him. It was his first board meeting since returning.

"I can't believe, all this time, I was sitting next to a goat-man!" Frank exclaimed.

Rosalind gave her fellow executive a scandalized look. "Frank! For Heaven's sake! He's not a goat man! He's a... a..."

"Satyr," Henry offered.

"Yes! A Satyr!" Rosalind finished. She gave him a curious look. "Is that why you're so good with computers?"

Henry chuckled. "I don't think so. I just had a very strict upbringing where studying was my only outlet. I just... get tech. I really enjoy it!"

"What's it like?" Frank asked.

"What?" Henry blinked.

"Being a Satyr. What's it like?" he asked excitedly.

Henry smiled. "What's it like being Italian?"

"Aye! He's a wiseguy, too!" Frank laughed, and Rosalind giggled.

The other execs filed in and smiled at Henry as they did.

Henry noted a stranger in the group sitting in Myron Glickman's chair. The head of the Auditing Department had a replacement? The man caught his curious look and stood to walk around the table. Henry stood as well and accepted the man's hand.

"Hi, Larry Woolcroft. I was Myron's second in command and got promoted to take over the department while you were away. He was one of the missing after Skyfall."

"Oh!" Henry jolted slightly. The news that one of their execs had been a victim that night caught him off guard.

"Sorry Henry, I should have forewarned you, but for us, it happened six months ago," Camila said as she arrived with Roy and Mahati.

He raised his hands. "It's fine. I'm the one who's out of touch. I'll catch up."

They took their seats, and Henry looked to Sigrid's empty chair and sent a concerned look to Camila. After they'd returned from Eden Monday night, he'd given her a kiss goodnight, and he thought all was good. Tuesday, she didn't come to work, and Camila didn't hear from her. Henry called Meixiu, who reported that she'd heard Sigrid leave the house sometime in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

Now there was no sign of her at the meeting.

Camila called the meeting to order. "I'll begin with an update on Sigrid. She sent me a text to say she needed a few days off to visit her mother, who lives in a small mountaintop village in Italy. I'm not sure if we'll see her until after the Christmas break."

Henry leaned back and felt a little better. He hoped Sigrid's mom was okay. Winter could be a terrible time for the elderly, and she lived in the mountains? Extra chilly!

The minutes were read, and when Camila spoke of the little bit extra everyone, from the execs right down to the cleaning staff, would be getting this year in their paycheque because of the new software deals VRL signed. There was much rejoicing. Henry's return meant future windfalls, so smiles were on all faces.

Then they moved to regular business matters, and Henry got to practice staying awake.

-=-

After lunch, Henry was called to Camila's office. He knew it must almost be time for the twin's assessment. Felix gestured for him to enter, so he gave the man a smile, knocked on the door before pushing it open, and closed the door behind himself. He turned to face Camila and found himself facing her and three women in cloaks, their hoods pushed back.

Succubi were a bit of a weakness for Henry, and while Camila was in her glamor, the other three were not. Henry felt his libido sit up and take notice. The ladies smiled as they caught the automatic signs of his attraction.

"You're right on time, Henry," Camila said with a smile she obviously hoped would give him confidence. "Henry, this is Nuru Onwudiwe, leader of the Succubi Association." Henry bowed to her, and her smile widened in satisfaction. "And her two attendants, Bisa and Leal." Henry tipped his head to them, and they returned the gesture. "Nuru, this is Henry Gable, our CIO and the source of the Wild Magic I was not previously at liberty to speak of."

Nuru stepped forward to approach Henry. "I have been looking forward to meeting you since I first detected a new form of Magic powering Camila."

"I'm sorry I had to remain a secret," Henry said with a smile.

"Would you mind if I scented you?" the Succubi leader asked.

"Uh, sure," he said as he glanced at Camila, who was biting her lip to keep from laughing at his expression.

The Succubus leaned in and inhaled. Henry decided he'd give her a little treat and opened his rift slightly as she moved in close.

"Oh my god," she gasped and stumbled forward to lean against his body, gripping his biceps as he braced her arms to keep her on her feet. Her cheek rested on his shoulder, and she inhaled deeper. He let the energy gently drift from himself into her, but not too much as she'd likely lose consciousness, and he needed her to assess the twins.

She pushed herself to her feet and flashed a bright smile at him. "Thank you for the energy. It's quite delicious. She licked her lips, and he felt that, intimately. Her smile widened. "I would very much like to sample a pure source of this, but today is not that day. We are here for another purpose, a rather unorthodox and complex issue for us. A very private one as well. That Mab interfered with the Succubi internal policy is unforgivable, but the crime was committed long ago, and justice has been served. You have our thanks for that."

Henry nodded and glanced nervously at Camila.

"Now we must address the fact of the twins—"

"I have proclaimed in front of witnesses from multiple races that I claim them for House Villamor, and I have named them Aadiya and Maliha," Camila stated.

Nuru's eyes flashed as she looked at Camila. "That was presumptive of you and premature as I had not made an assessment."

Camila nodded but held her ground. Nuru's nostrils flared in frustration. "Where are they?"

"They are at my condo," Henry said, and Nuru's eyes flashed in anger.

"You didn't bring them here—"

Henry held up a hand. "Give me a minute." He watched her for a second, and she seemed to get control of her temper. He nodded and walked over to Camila's washroom door, which she'd purposefully left open. He closed it and used the Magic Door spell to link it to his closet. He opened the door and heard Nuru make a sound of surprise.

"Aadiya? Maliha?" he called out. He waited a moment as he heard them scrambling to join him. He smiled as they rushed around the corner. When they arrived, he hugged them and kissed their temples, which got them purring. He pulled back and cupped their cheeks with his palms, looking into their dark eyes as they gazed at him in adoration. "Best behavior. I want you to meet someone very important."

He turned and guided them into Camila's office. They clung to his arms as they followed him in. Their wings opened slightly as they had space for it.

Nuru gasped as she took in the red-orange skin, lack of hair, and black orbs eyes. The wings shocked her. "Feral twins," she gasped quietly. Her body trembled in disgust. This abomination—

"No!"

Nuru twitched at the sharpness in Henry's tone, and she looked to him.

"Whatever the Succubi policy was for such beings, its purpose was for maintaining secrecy, when the Hidden Races were just that, hidden. We're no longer hidden, and we have a chance at survival because of some very smart and compassionate actions. I understand you have centuries of mental programming to contend with, but we're asking you to rise above it and grasp new solutions that this new era is granting us." He saw Nuru was struggling, so he continued. "The world has changed overnight, and soon everyone will be transformed into one of the Hidden Races. There is room for all."

Nuru's mouth was working, but she made no noise. Finally, she found her voice. "Wings! They have wings! Where will they fly?" she asserted.

Henry smiled. "Eden."

"Where?" the Succubi leader asked.

"The dimension where my magic comes from. There are no people there aside from Glass People and Silver People." Henry gestured to the open space before Camila's sofa, where a tear opened to the other dimension, and the leader was looking into a new world.

"Oh my god!" she sighed as she took a step closer, her eyes taking in every difference.

"You said you dreamed of being an explorer, but it's all been discovered here. Eden is a new unknown world," Camila said.

Nuru whipped her head around to glare at Camila. "That sounds like a bribe."

"By no means. There is no connection between the status of the twins and Eden," Camila assured her.

Nuru nodded, then looked back out through the tear and watched it close.

"It takes a lot of energy to keep the tear open," Henry explained.

The Succubi leader looked to Henry. "How are you able to open Magic Doors and rips in space to other dimensions. It's my understanding that Satyr's were conduits, not wielders."

"Please understand, I'm not saying this to be a dick or to make myself sound like some kind of boogieman. Baba Yaga made me what I am, but I turned out nothing like her, much to her dismay. My natural inclinations proved stronger than her nurturing.

I'm a new breed of wielder. Baba connected me to that world of Wild Magic, which is far more powerful than the old realm, which I also have access to. This is more magic than anyone's ever seen, and I have all of Baba's spells, all of them. There's shit in my head I don't dare look at for fear of losing my sanity. But I've also learned to do things Baba had no idea could be done. That said, I have no interest in using magic, aside from the helpful stuff like the Magic Door."

He paused for a second to ensure he had their complete attention. He could see the three Succubi were already reeling from his confession. It was time to drive the point home.

"If I'm forced to do so, I will use whatever means I have at my disposal to protect my friends and family. The twins may have been claimed as part of House Villamor, but make no mistake, they're part of my family, too."

He held Nuru's eyes, and she saw the strength of his conviction. She saw she had no real choice.

"I see. Well then. I hereby endorse the membership of Aadiya and Maliha as members of House Villamor," she said. Her attendant Bisa quickly seconded the endorsement, and it was done.

"Thank you, Nuru," Henry said and bowed deeply to her. The twins glanced at her then matched his gesture.

He turned to the twins and whispered into their ears, bringing huge smiles to their faces, then he gestured for them to go back to the condo.

"Goodbye, Camila!" Aadiya and Maliha called out and waved to her as Nuru stared at them in shock. Camila waved to the ladies, and they rushed back through the washroom door. Henry closed it and released the link.

"They speak?" Nuru asked quietly.

Henry smiled at her. "Yes, they're socializing well. Still much to learn, but with my friends' love and guidance, they are progressing well. Will they ever reach full adult capabilities? Time will tell. They are sweet-tempered, loving, mischievous, and... they have unquenchable enthusiasm and hunger for... many things. Living with a Satyr may be their best option."

Nuru found herself smiling. Her earlier decision no longer felt so forced. Her interest was piqued regarding this interesting male before her.

1...45678...25