Sauce for the Gander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so different than you do at work," Bree blurted out.

"I like to get dressed up for special occasions." Emily replied. And then she added, "And you look beautiful, too. That is a very sexy dress you're wearing. Stanley is going to love to remove it."

"Stanley... You know about Stanley?

"Of course, Stanely Wilbur," Emily responded. "Everybody does."

"Who is everybody?" Bree asked.

"Well... everybody in the paralegal division. Most people in the tax department know, thanks to Stanley.

"How could they possibly have found out? We tried to be so careful."

"Careful, my ass," Emily laughed. "Ever since Stanley was sent down here to work for us, he's been looking to get in your pants. For one reason or another, he was drawn to you. Your response to his slick approach has been classic. Almost immediately, you started to dress more sexy: short skirts instead of slacks, sweaters with cleavage instead of blouses, heels instead of flats, more makeup. He even had you wearing his favorite perfume. And then all the secret touches that nobody was supposed to see and the lunches together. You were an open book."

"Where was I?" I thought. I didn't notice a thing.

Bree didn't have a coherent reply. "I didn't realize I was being so obvious. It was just supposed to be a little flirting. Then, I became infatuated with Stanley. Finally, we admitted to having feelings for each other and that we wanted to be together--as close as a man and woman can be--at least once."

I was starting to show my anger. "Well, now you can be," I said. I pulled Bree's shoal up around her shoulders, and opened the door for her. "Don't come back here before mid-morning tomorrow," I added and took her arm to direct her to the front porch.

Bree lamented, "I never thought that you would...

"I gave you every chance to decide to stay home with me. Rather, you preferred to spend the night with Prince Charming. I hope you are happy with the choice you made. It broke my heart".

My final words to Bree before I shut the door were, "Have a good time tonight. I'm sure I will."

Bree stood on the porch for one or two minutes before her shadow disappeared into the night. I heard her car drive away.

I was sad. I was unable to persuade Bree to give up her date and stay with me. Things would never be the same again.

Emily noticed my sigh and the sadness in my eyes. "I can't imagine how you feel, Ty, but remember what I said, "No matter what choice Bree makes, you win." With that, she moved her hands up my chest and encircled my face. Her breasts pressed against me and gave me a chaste kiss. I returned it.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Our kiss turned into a long, wet French kiss and our bodies ground against each other.

We were both breathing hard when Emily broke the kiss, and said, "Let's have dinner."

I told her it wasn't quite ready yet but she could help me if she wanted. As I stepped into the kitchen, I pointed out the three bottles of wine I had open: A light, white chardonnay, a rosé, and a robust cabernet. She chose the chardonnay. After I poured it for her and she tasted it, I put an apron on her and, from the front, tied the apron strings behind her. After a quick kiss, she giggled and asked what I wanted her to do.

"I've baked a half-pound of bacon," I said. "I need you to cut five strips into one-inch pieces and mix it in with the shredded lettuce. And then you can cut the avocado into chunks and put it in there, too.

While Emily was busy doing that as well as sipping her wine, I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed. I stood next to the most beautiful woman in the world and I suddenly felt I didn't know enough about making love to satisfy her. Compared to me, who had made love to only one woman in my entire life, she must be very experienced with a variety of lovers over the years.

I stepped behind her and put my hands on her waist. "I haven't made love to any woman in my whole life except Bree," I said. "It makes me a little anxious to believe that I won't be nearly as good as the men you have experienced in your life."

Emily leaned back into me. "I'm not worried, Ty. Just do to me what you would do to Bree and we'll take it from there. If I want something different, I'll tell you. Likewise, if you want something from me, I'll do it... whatever it is.

"By the way," Emily added, "I love foreplay."

I kissed her on the back of her neck. "Thank you. Have you ever been a cheerleader? You inspire a lot of confidence in a man."

"Thank you. The salad is ready." She carried the salad bowl to the dining room table.

I held her chair when she sat, and took my place at the head of the table. Before we started dinner, I topped off our wine glasses and we had a toast.

"To a memorable night together," she said.

"I can't improve on that thought," I replied.

Dinner was smooth, despite the fact that I had to get up as we finished one course and started another. Emily gushed at the overall meal, and said it was a five-star dinner anywhere in the world.

As I finished my ice cream, I told Emily to relax in the family room while I cleared the dishes from the table. Once the dining room looked pristine again, I joined her.

Emily had been listening to the thunderstorm as it approached in the music from the stereo, and swayed back and forth in time with it. As I approached her, she slid into a dance position with me and we enjoyed the soft music together.

"This is so romantic, Ty. I'm having such a good time."

"So am I," I responded.

"You should know that it has been a long while since I have been with a man. And I haven't been with that many. However, the men I have been with I have liked very much. I like you very much, Ty."

"That's good to know," I said as we slowly swayed to the music.

"If, sometime tonight, I should say, 'I love you', don't be angry with me. I will mean it while we are together. And when we part, I want us to be the best of friends."

It wasn't long before we were not really dancing but, rather, just holding each other. I had my hands around her waist and she had hers around my neck, stroking the hair on the back of my head.

We were pressing our bodies tightly against one another. I could feel her breasts, her thighs and her legs all at the same time. I'm certain she could feel me, too.

I broke far enough apart to kiss her on her neck and throat. Emily threw her head back and sighed.

I was starting to get carried away when Emily stopped me from kissing her and stepped away.

"Give me a few minutes to change into something more comfortable, and then we can sit on the sofa in front of the fire and cuddle. You can get into something more comfortable, too, if you like."

I took advantage of the few minutes I had to strip. I put on my black silk pajama bottoms and my matching black silk T-shirt. I poured a cup of coffee and added a shot of Bailey's Irish Cream to it, and then sat down on the sofa to wait for Emily.

In a few minutes, I heard her behind me. Before I could move, she slid her arms over the back of the sofa and under my shirt, and kissed me on the neck.

I rolled onto my back in order to see her. She was standing behind the sofa now wearing a black satin robe that was open in the front. Underneath the robe, it was easy to see a black negligee. Her hair was down, and her legs were bare.

I took her by the hand and pulled her over the back of the sofa. She fell on top of me.

She looked so alluring I had to kiss her. At first it was a chaste, sweet kiss, but her mouth opened up and her tongue darted into my mouth. We French kissed fervently and for a long time. My hands wandered over her body.

I pulled her robe over her shoulder and exposed her negligee. It barely covered her large, firm breasts. I ran my hand over her smooth skin and pulled at the robe until it slid completely off of her body and ended up on the floor.

I worked my way down her chest with kisses until I was kissing the tops of her breasts. I pulled the spaghetti straps of her negligee over her shoulders and then pulled it low enough to expose her breasts completely. I had to have them in my mouth.

We were now laying side-by-side on the sofa. I started to suck on Emily's left breast and massaged the right one. She arched her back to force her breast further into my mouth.

"My breasts are so sensitive," she whispered while starting to breathe hard. "Please don't stop. Don't ever stop."

I wasn't about to stop. I was in heaven. While still suckling her breast, I ran my free hand from her breast to her rib cage, down to her narrow waist, over her flaring hips and onto her bare thigh.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known, Emily." I said as I pulled the drawstrings on the front of her negligee, opening it completely.

"Ty, I'm so ready for you. Please take me. Take me now."

"I'm not fished with foreplay yet," I told her and I started sliding down her body, kissing it all the way. I stopped at her belly button to ream it out with my tongue, and then continued down to her thighs. I kissed the inside of her thighs before I licked her vagina for the first time. Emily started writhing with pleasure.

"I love you, Ty," she said between taking big breaths of air.

"I love you, too, Emily," I told her almost without stopping what I was doing.

"Ohhhhhh!" Emily sighed heavily as she climaxed.

I didn't stop and within a few minutes, she climaxed again.

"Please stop," she begged me. "I can't take it anymore."

I couldn't take it anymore either. I slid up her body until we were face-to-face. We looked into each other's eyes. She smiled and then held me close. I reached for my cock and slid it up and down the outside of her vagina.

Emily took my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her love canal, and then arched her back to drive my cock into her.

"Ohhhhhh," she said again as our hips came together and we tried to find our rhythm. She wrapped her legs around my waist and crossed her ankles.

"Oh Ty," she said between breaths, "I love you so much. I've never been this happy in bed with anyone before."

We continued to fuck lovingly for a long time. I didn't want it to end and neither did she. I was doing all I could not to cum before she reached another climax. Gradually, we increased our tempo until we were going at it fast and hard.

"I'm about to come," I said.

"Yes, Darling, me too!"

Then, I felt her stiffening up as her orgasm washed through her. When she did that, I stiffened up too, and we held each other tight until our orgasms subsided.

Then, Emily went limp and closed her eyes. I realized that she had passed out and I hoped it was only briefly. Soon, she rolled her head left and right, opened her eyes, and smiled at me.

"Oh, Sweetheart, that was the most wonderful fuck of my life. I think I passed out and that has never happened before.

"I guess that's a compliment," I said.

"You literally fucked me senseless," she said as she tightened her arms around me and held me close.

"However, I feel a little guilty. You were so attentive to me that I completely neglected you."

We sat up on the sofa and I pulled my pajama bottoms back up and Emily tied the front of her negligee together.

"Would you like some coffee with Bailey's now," I asked.

She said yes and I retrieved two hot coffees from the kitchen. As we sipped our drinks, we cuddled on the sofa in front of the fire, and touched each other.

"When you are ready to go again, Ty, it will be my turn to take care of you."

As much fun as we had had on the sofa, we decided to spend the rest of the night in bed. We were both still worn out after our lovemaking in the family room, so we cuddled together for a while under the covers, and made pillow talk until we drifted off into sleep.

I was awakened a few hours later by a world class blowjob.

"I knew I could make you come back to me," she said.

When she had me as big and hard as I thought I ever could be, she mounted me like a cowgirl.

"Just relax, Ty, and let me do all the work."

She looked magnificent as I gazed up at her. Her large, firm breasts danced above me but I would occasionally have them close enough to suck on them for a few seconds. Her eyes were half closed as if she were experiencing a rapture throughout her whole body. I couldn't help but react to her rhythm slightly but she was in control of our togetherness.

As the minutes passed, Emily's pace became faster. It was obvious that she was approaching her climax, which put me on the verge of an orgasm.

"Yes, yes, Darling," she said. "Come with me,"

When she stiffened and leaned far back, I knew she was there. And so was I. As I came, Emily felt each spasm of my body and clenched her thighs in unison. It was the most intense climax of my life.

As her rapture permeated through her, she fell forward and laid on my chest, out of breath. "That was so good, Ty. That was so good."

I think that is the position we were in when we went to sleep again. Sometime during the night, she slipped to my side and turned her back to me. I curled up behind her with my hand on her breast.

Sleepily, I kissed her shoulders and her neck the next morning. Emily started to sigh and turned her upper body far enough that we could kiss each other on the lips. Then, she spooned against me with her hips. I pressed my midsection into her butt and was rewarded with more squirming. Needless to say, I became aroused very quickly and Emily could feel it. She turned her face to me again and said, "I love you, Ty. I want you to make love to me."

"I want that, too."

With that, she opened her legs enough to allow me to enter her from behind, and we made slow, sensual love to each other. From her reaction, I think she came several times. Then she said, "Come in me, Ty. I want to feel it."

It didn't take me but a few thrusts before I climaxed again. As I did, I said, "I love you, Emily. Thank you for being with me tonight. Thank you for letting me have you. You've been wonderful and I will never forget it."

"It's been a wonderful night for me, too," she said.

We slept again until it was light outside. Emily awoke me with little butterfly kisses all over my face. We smiled at each other.

I said, "There are so many more things I would like to do to you, but there doesn't seem to be enough time."

"We had quality in our love-making. I prefer it to quantity. However, I still want to take a shower with you."

We showered together--and made love one last time. We started by soaping each other down which was just an excuse to run our hands all over each other. Then Emily went down on her knees and gave me another superior blow job. When she had me sufficiently aroused, she turned her back to me, put her arms on the wall of the shower, and arched her back. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me, and slid effortlessly into her. This coupling was a combination of slow, methodical loving and fast animal-like fucking.

"I'm there, I'm there," she finally said.

"Me, too," I responded.

A simultaneous climax engulfed us both. Emily and I both stiffened up as we came together. As I started to relax, I was reluctant to disengage from her, knowing that this was the last time I would have her. Emily must have felt similarly because she was crying.

I turned her around and held her tight while kissing her lips, her face and her neck. Finally, we both sighed. We knew our night, and morning, of passion was over. I stepped out of the shower first to give Emily time to finish cleaning herself up. I was ready with a big, fluffy towel when she stepped out. I dressed casually and so did Emily, who'd brought some clothes.

"Would you like to go to Sunday brunch?" I suggested.

Emily quickly agreed, and I took her to The Cheesecake Factory at the nearby mall. It was 10am and they were just opening.

When I returned home about noon, I noted Bree's car in the garage. I entered the house by the side door and walked through the kitchen toward the dining room. I noticed that there was a pot of coffee on the stove and poured myself a cup. I could see that Bree was sitting at the table waiting for me with a cup in front of her. She looked very stern. Meanwhile, I was very relaxed and had a smile on my face like the cat that ate the canary.

I thought I should address the elephant in the room. "Well... How did your evening go?

"It was okay," she replied. "How was your evening?"

I felt I should be honest. "It was the most exciting night of lust and passion that I ever had with a woman. Emily was extremely affectionate and we did just about everything possible to please one another."

I saw Bree bow her head and watched a tear run down her cheek. "I had a terrible time. It was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life."

"What happened?" I asked. Wasn't Stanley the ardent lover you expected him to be?"

"It wasn't Stanley," Bree sniffed. "It was me. I couldn't stop thinking about you and Emily, and what you were doing. She was so beautiful and luscious. I knew you were going to have a much better time with her than I was going to have with Stanley.

"He tried to be affectionate and wanted to do everything possible to make it a romantic night for us, but I kept thinking of you and Emily.

"I started drinking wine at the bar even before we sat down at our table for dinner. During dinner I just picked at my food. I had lost my appetite. However, I continued to drink wine and finished most of the first bottle by myself.

"Stanley tried to stop me from drinking more by taking me to the lounge for some dancing, but by then, I was pretty much obliterated, and I was tripping all over myself. I hadn't been very good company for Stanley and he was starting to get angry. He suggested we go up to our room.

"Once in our room, Stanley was all over me. He wanted to French kiss me and I didn't like it. Next, he started to undress me. I was looped enough that he got me down to my bra and panties. He wouldn't stop pawing me and kissing me. He couldn't get me turned on. I finally decided to let him fuck me just to make him stop trying to ravage me. I took off my bra and Stanley took off my panties and his clothes. I just laid on the bed and let him have me. I didn't feel anything--no excitement, no passion, no arousal... nothing.

"He sensed my complete lack of interest in him physically and when he finished, he said, 'That was my worst lay ever! What is wrong with you? You wanted this as much as I did and now you act like a prude.'

"He looked at me with a disappointed expression on his face. Then he got dressed. "'If you don't want me, I don't want you. I can't believe I put so much time and effort into seducing you and it ended this way. I've wanted to fuck you ever since I laid eyes on you. Stay here if you like. I'm going to the bar and try to find some action'".

"Once he was gone, I just cried until I fell asleep. When I woke up, the sun was shining and it was almost mid-morning. I thought you would be home alone by then so I showered and dressed and left the hotel. When I arrived home, you were not here.

"Emily and I went to brunch and from there, she went home.

"Since I had such a great time last night," I continued, "I feel sort of bad that your evening was such a bust... but not that bad."

"I'm so sorry, Ty, that I ever got involved with Stanley. I realize now, he just wanted to have sex with me. He didn't care about me in the slightest. Not like I cared about him."

"Well, maybe you'll have better luck next time," I lamented sarcastically.

"No, Ty, I will never do that again, never! I want to go back to the way it was when we were exclusive. I want to be monogamous again. I want to put this incident behind us and be happy together... just you and me, forever. I promised you that if you didn't interfere with my date, I would be the best wife ever. I meant that and I'm going to spend the rest of my life proving it.