Sauna Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Reality and fantasy at the local mixed sauna.
4.7k words
4.22
13.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following several long years, returning to one of the city's older saunas on a January holiday finally became possible. A number of changes revealed themselves after entering and starting to walk around. Arriving around 5 minutes before an 'infusion' at the large indoor sauna, to poorly translate a word that is much broader than that. I had already taken off my glasses, yet the tightly packed crowd inside meant I would not be going in.

Of course, seeing such a variety of naked women was fair compensation, and promising. There is no denying that a sauna is intriguing in a way that is not really voyeurism, as long as you remain properly social in your interactions. Today would go beyond that, but the story needs its time to develop.

One advantage of January is the number of women with lovely full bushes, in distinct contrast to summer. Winter fur is nice to see, especially when accented by the light coming in from a window when looking at a sexy rear, or hanging wet hair between legs when climbing out of a pool. The rules have recently changed so that bathing suits are allowed outside of the actual sauna spaces, but most people remained naked. Or as naked as you can be when covered with a loose towel or bath robe, nothing being particularly covered.

I am a fan of natural, something a sauna environment encourages. Women look better to me without make up, with their hair flowing or simply tied. Half dressed women are also nice to see, as the changing rooms are mixed. A not small number of women will brush or dry their hair in just jeans, or jeans and a bra, or panties and a bra. Even better is topless with a skirt, adding an additional feminine touch.

The 20 meter pool half of the building had remained unchanged, as did the cafeteria between the two sections. But walking back past the traditional sauna section, the complete reworking was unexpected.

After the first quarter hour, I had fallen back into the familiar habits of dealing with naked people, neither avoiding looking nor staring. Avoiding is at best a bit off putting and at worst a sign of some internal cross circuit regarding nudity. Any regular visitor of a sauna or nude beach is aware that there is a sexual element, but if anything it is less than when looking at people wearing clothing meant to attract such attention.

This was driven home when seeing a woman with a one piece suit with extensive cut outs emphasizing what was being covered, not only causing me to look intently, but wondering why with such a tight thin suit that did nothing to hide her nipples, she did not simply go naked. A reason for the general relaxed attitude being the sheer number of unclothed people, none of whom are there to have sex. Yet someone dressed as she was causes notice, whether that was what she wanted or not. Yes, I did turn to notice how her ass was covered, and to see what was left exposed, the elastic leaving a small trace right at the top of her thighs.

Staring is rude regardless, though a few people will do it blatantly. On the other hand, a fear of staring can lead to not actually having much interaction with people. Settling into the right balance is not difficult, the mood today seeming quite relaxed in general. One reason being that for a number of people, like myself, this was their first time visiting since the changes. Another being that there are people who do not mind displaying themselves, with today's percentage being on the higher end, few people bothering much with towels or bath robes as they moved around.

With so many people in the other sauna, the new sauna was quite empty. Though considering its large scale, a dozen people made it feel almost deserted. I sat on the lower row, looking out to see three new basins set in front of a panorama window. The glass was only lightly tinted, providing a view of the courtyard where several sauna cabins had previously sat.

Only a couple of people were in the basins, which I intended to visit next. Whenever someone left the water, the steps meant you saw them rising from the water, providing a nice yet discrete view of their naked front. Something delightful in the case of women, as breasts and nipples are always lovely, unconditionally. The sauna provides a perfect opportunity to take in the delicious variety of how breasts look and move, and this new sauna almost seemed designed to encourage it.

Something that should not be taken too far, as everyone in the sauna itself is already naked, so watching someone leave and then enter the water after showering does not change anything really. But when in the basin, you could not really see much from inside, at least from where I sat on the lowest row of three.

Going outside, there were three basins to choose from, so I went from left to right, the rightmost one having the warmest water. Entering that one last, there was a youngish couple, the woman wearing glasses, not exactly straddling her partner, bent a bit in the water, providing a nice view of her weightless breast from the side. Apart from those going in and out like I just had, nothing could be seen, even as she seemed to bob a bit.

Being familiar where such speculation can lead, realizing there was nothing to see after that short glance, I hung out for a while, before leaving to go to the steam bath, 15 minutes before the scheduled infusion. Going in shortly afterwards, I was able to find a free seat next to a couple. It took only a few minutes for the steam bath to completely fill, even with people leaving.

As remembered from the past, this was the most intimate of the different saunas in the sense of being the smallest one, now that the outdoor cabins were gone, being on a similar scale. Where I was sitting, the doorway was close, with the opposite row barely being distant enough to sit on the bench in the space left by the opened door. The narrow steps to the second row were right next to me, providing yet another opportunity for looking closely at people.

The steam bath simply got too crowded for more people, and when the steam had filled the space, it became impossible to even tell the sex of the people sitting just two yards away. Especially considering that I had seen both women across from me enter and sit, enjoying the way their breasts and nipples looked, their longer damp hair, and even the nice bush that tufted over one woman's slight open thighs.

Moving to create as much space as possible after the top row filled, an Asian woman sat primly next to me, with a perfectly smooth pubis. It turned out the 'infusion' in this case was salt, ladled out with the intent to rub over your sweating body. The couples had a bit of an advantage in coverage, but I did not see any single person involved with anyone else while applying the salt. As people left, they rinsed the bench off, and were generally good at not splashing the cold water around. A couple of women opened the door in the next several minutes, asking about the infusion.

To the first, whose round breast hung at the edge of the door, a largish pink nipple quite appealing to notice as we talked - I suggested she find the staff member, as they certainly had enough salt. A second woman stepped inside and closed the door, her lovely flattish nipple only a few inches from my face as she asked about the infusion. At which point another pair who had entered between the two inquiring guests said that another infusion would happen soon. Making me decide to stay until the second round happened, my face starting to sting just a bit from the salt, a result undoubtedly due to having shaved just a couple of hours beforehand.

Rinsing away the salt first with the cold water from hose, then rinsing the bench, then taking a more proper shower, I went for a swim in the pool, seeing a staff member as expected. Returning to the large sauna, then the basins, the absence of staff was a bit surprising. There had been another completely packed infusion in the new sauna, but for the half hour before and after visiting the new sauna, I realized no staff had been around at all.

By now, the day was clouding up as if it were going to rain, and the basins were only comfortable when sunk down to avoid the wind. Going to the pool again and returning to the sauna side maybe 10 minutes before the next infusion, I saw it was not quite as packed as a couple of hours previous, but there was no way to sit on the top row and deal with the heat until the door was opened at the end. The staff member was friendly enough in invitation, but I smiled at her saying maybe next time. People did actually squeeze in on the bottom row as I watched, removing any doubt about space on my part.

By now, for whatever reason, it appeared that the new area was almost completely ignored, something that never really happened in the more central section. This was also a bit of surprise, because in the past, it was not as if people did not push the boundaries of politeness, so to speak, especially in the rear whirlpool that had been there previously.

Returning to the warm water basin, there were two couples opposite the steps, prompting me to go to the side wall, where a couple of water jets were working. The two couples seemed well acquainted with each other, and seeing another nude woman wearing glasses was nice. I like how naked women look with glasses, especially with longer dark hair. The two women were buxom, and the way they were all acting meant looking away was the best choice.

As it turned out, truly the best choice, since the panorama window and the way the tiers were placed meant someone could lay out on a bench, body straight on to the basins. As a woman was, her legs opened in a way unlikely to be merely relaxed. She had nice light brown pubic hair, with lips that looked quite appealing. The unshaved bush made a gorgeous mound above her vulva. Hard to know whether such is intentional, especially as she lightly played with her pussy hair before sitting up.

She had lovely breasts and nipples in profile, hanging in a way that can only be called wonderfully perky. She appeared roughly my age when turning her head to look out from the second tier, her gaze attracted first by the four people I had been trying not to notice. Then she saw me looking at her. Apparently amused judging by her expression, she stood up and left, her tits moving freely.

Realizing she would first shower if going outside at all, I let my attention wander, knowing that my ability to avoid looking had been lowered after staring intently at a woman's willingly exposed pussy. Seeing the floating breasts of the woman with glasses was delightful, noticing the details of her nipples as they crinkled in the air. It appeared that her partner was supporting her ass under the water.

Or more than supporting, her expression growing distant as her eyes fluttered closed, her partner's attention quite focused on her. Slightly open legs also revealed a nice bush just under the water that matched her black hair. Unsurprisingly, her underarms were shaved. The other woman was pressing tightly against her partner, at an angle that allowed me to see a fair amount of a large soft breast from the side, along with the hands holding her ass under the clear water, and the way her legs were open.

Luckily, with thoughts starting to temptingly drift, a distraction became available, the woman from inside hanging up her towel at the rack. I watched her starting to slowly walk to the warm pool, allowing me to stop looking at the four naked people in the rear corner. She had tufts of hair under her arms, as guessed when looking at her with arms raised at the towel rack, nicely complimenting her very full bush. Still judging her as roughly my age, it appeared as if she had not used a razor between her legs or armpits for quite a while, to my complete approval.

Not wanting to stare at her either, I let my eyes drift to the window again. Where a couple was sitting where she had been, both looking down at the pool without trying to be too obvious about it. In my opinion, no more successfully than I, seeing what was going on so close by. Especially in the case of the woman, who was leaning back on her arms to get a fuller view, while her partner seemed to be trying to avoid anything that might cause a visible sign of his interest.

The activities of the four had become ever more obvious, especially the woman who was not wearing glasses, who started doing handstands underwater, legs in the air. After doing several, she started doing them with her legs open and bent, allowing me to see her unshaved leg hair, an unexpected sexy delight. A hand reached out to steady her thigh, sliding down to be between legs, a finger likely touching her slit.

By now, both couples were acting in a fashion suggesting that if they did not notice anyone else, they were unseen. When another hand stand ended, seeing her come up, luscious large breasts rising above the water, was thrilling. To the extent that I needed to shift my attention again.

Looking at the woman now starting to come down from the top of the pool's first level seemed more discrete, even as it was plain to both of us the extent of my taking her in charms, with her not minding in the least. But after taking only a single step, she stopped, having looked forward and down. The sight that her pause had me envious of her view of the woman's open legs fully exposing her natural pussy.

Neither couple had kissed till now, quite possibly because their play was intentionally avoiding giving any easily read signs. Even the hand stands could be interpreted as simply playing in the water. When the woman came up again to breathe, the new woman stepped down and to the side, soon standing near me, back against the wall also. She said that the sauna had changed, especially the panorama aspect and outdoor pools. I agreed, seeing how her gaze strayed to the two couples in the corner, letting me look closely at her lovely breasts, hanging with just enough angle to point her nipples up in a way I find incredibly sexy.

Seeing my gaze, she remarked that the view in the water could be quite intriguing, with a fairly clear double meaning. I smiled, looking at her pretty and curious face, completely agreeing that there were a number of new sights to see. Leading to her moving more than a bit closer, saying the sound of the bubbling water made hearing a bit difficult. Unsaid was that we had no desire to intrude further on the people we could not help but glance at.

As we let our arms float, gentle contact was inevitable. And intended, without being subtle nor direct, a simple pleasant progression, enjoying feeling the skin of another person in the water. Albeit with the sight of four other naked people who were playing in a way that was quite enjoyable to observe.

Our conversation remained minimal, not wanting to disturb anyone over the bubbling sounds. She saw how I looked up at the window, and said that the view from there could be enjoyable, also noticing the pair looking down. By now, arms touching, our words had grown more intimate. Moving my leg to lightly brush against hers, I said the view from here could also be wonderful.

Turning her head to the corner, mine followed, allowing me to make some conclusions from my observations. Calling them a foursome was only loosely correct in the sense of four people, but neither couple was involved with the other, nor watching the other the way we were. Not that they were shy, simply each couple had its own focus, much as we were starting to develop.

When the couple that had been watching from inside came out, we turned our attention to them, in the sort of mildly curious way that is normal. Or at least trying to, her expression probably much like mine, taking in the sight of a new naked couple with a certain impossible to disguise interest. An interest that definitely had a sexual component, hidden as much as possible though it might be.

They entered the third basin, with him moving somewhat hurriedly, while she took her time, looking over at all of us with more intentness than her gaze from inside. Whether intentional or not, this meant we had an excellent view of her body until she joined her companion on the rear bench. The other woman of our corner group was now plainly being held up between her legs. Wearing glasses, eyes closed, her appearance attracted our joint attention, nipples rising above the water and getting a bit erect. Most likely from the cool breeze, which did not change how erotic the sight was.

The way the woman and I kept touching and exploring led to mutually stroking soft inner thighs, her being just as skilled as I at just touching the hair, not skin, a truly exquisite sensation. Being in the water naked presents a range of different things to enjoy, based on wetness or lack of weight.

The young couple soon left the furthest pool to enter the basin next to ours. Judging his age was easier, making them a distinctly younger couple than the two who kept frolicking in plain view, and much younger than me and the other woman. His cock seemed to have grown, making him almost splash into the water, however she took even more time entering now than before.

She had long legs and high small breasts tipped with smallish pointy nipples, just large enough to provide a wonderful little bounce going down the steps to her companion. A shaved pussy, with fairly prominent lips peaking out, likely turned on, just like the rest of us. And her attention seemed much more focused on us, not the other two couples.

Something that made a bit of sense, as both of us were fully exposed, our intimate touching plain from that vantage. Though possibly an illusion, she seemed to shift her attention between us. Of course our attention focused on her, creating a feeling of something like satisfied curiosity between us. If I were to guess, her bra size would have been 32 A or B, while the woman next to me would have been 34 B or C. The other two women were easily 36 D, providing a range to enjoy. In much the same way that three women had bushes, while the other's pussy was completely exposed in a way suggesting she was horny.

Sitting in the next pool in the middle of the bench, starting to look over, both of them not trying to hide their attention. For good reason, as I and the woman next to me knew, touching each other between our legs, resulting in both her nipples and my cock growing erect as her lips swelled.

As a mind goes between legs, a person's expression reflects what is happening, and we four were all entering the same state. The attached pairs had entered their own worlds fairly early on. Now we were doing the same. Words were not required by any of us, letting nature take its naturally sexy course among naked adults, strangers and not.

Lifting her arm with my other hand, slightly turned, I kissed the hollow of her underarm, enjoying her reaction and not caring whether anyone saw us. My finger now slid past her soft lips, hearing her sigh as my tongue slid over her soft hair. The contrast between the wetness of the water and the slippery inviting moistness of her soft pussy brought back memories of having sex in water with other women in other settings, all of them outdoors, private and in a natural setting.

She began to sigh, then speak, her words taking on the seductive tone and hesitations of someone getting further lost in pleasure. "Did you.. see me.. inside?"

"Yes, lovely. I could not stop looking" was my reply before returning to licking her underarm

I slid a second finger past welcoming lips into her velvet smooth tunnel as she began to speak again. "I.. umm.. I've never.. oh.. showed.. oh fuck.. oh fuck yes.. deeper." My angle remained adequate to look at the young woman in the next basin, who took a bit of inspiration, bending her face lower to fit in her friend's armpit

12