Sausages Backstory Ch. 07

Story Info
Slave Dan does breakfast.
5.8k words
4.32
7.8k
2

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

Alice had set out Dan's three days slave training plan on her laptop. She was principal of the local community college, which, in this part of the world, is the term used for a second level school that caters for between one and two thousand thirteen to eighteen year olds. A lot of hormones and a lot of energy to be kept under control. Her planning and scheduling skills were key to keeping the college running with some semblance of order and purpose.

Under Dan's plan, as Alice called it, the objective was clear; Progress Dan from being the standard suburban hubby he was on Wednesday evening towards becoming a compliant, dutiful and useful slave husband to Mary, her best friend, by Sunday morning.

Alice had set out a simple table to record Dan's performance. Down the left side she listed the tasks she wanted him to perform. There were three main headings; Cooking, Cleaning, and Personal care, then sub-headings, then specific activities. Under the Laundry subheading she had listed machine wash, delicates, ironing and storage. You get the drift. It was a comprehensive list directed at achieving practical housekeeping tasks. The very things Mary would want done in her house day after day and week after week.

Which was nothing like Dan's imagined version of the slave training programme. He was hoping to be asked to wash a few intimate items of Alice's underwear by hand and to iron her panties, being sure to get the gusset just right. Then he thought maybe a bit of pretend dusting with him in a sexy maid outfit and waving a feather duster about. She'd ask him to reach a high up spot and he'd have to go up on his tip toes and stretch causing his short black dress to ride up and expose his ass to her gaze. She might take the opportunity to slide her hand up between his legs and tickle his puckered little asshole, and he'd have to gamely carry on dusting.

Against each item on the list Alice had set out her control parameters - the three C's; Compliance, Correction, Control. She would tick 'compliance' when Dan completed the task properly. The correction parameter was for when she needed to correct him. That's discipline to you and me. She would tick that after she disciplined him for still failing at a task. Control was when she made him repeat the task under supervision and he completed it properly. She hoped that she wouldn't have to tick the control and correction parameters too often. Surely, she thought, he'll be capable of getting somethings right straight off.

The final piece of Alice's plan was scheduling. She slotted the tasks she wanted Dan to perform into a timetable. She was long enough in the planning game not to make it too ambitious or too tightly scheduled. She knew Dan might take twice as long on some tasks as she expected. And after his meltdown over this morning's punishment, Dan might have to be placed on the naughty step, or worse, as required. She also accepted that she'd have to sex it up for him every so often too, just to keep his hopes up.

While Dan was performing his morning ablutions in the guest bathroom, Alice reviewed the recording from the overhead camera in the cellar. It was triggered by movement so there wasn't a whole lot to run through. Most of the time Dan was out like a lamb. As she fast forwarded the file, she quickly noticed him playing with the tip of his penis a few times, zoomed in and captured some stills for the record. That could be dealt with easily enough, she thought. She would use one of the two optional snap-on covers that came with the chastity cage kit. One had a single pee hole in it, the other was perforated all over with tiny holes.

Alice was also able to keep an eye on the live feed from the guest bathroom, by having a second window open on her laptop. After admiring the six livid red weals that marked his ass, Dan seemed to be getting on with the job of cleaning himself up for the day.

When Dan stepped out of the bathroom, he found Alice waiting outside. Too much of a coincidence? He glanced back over his shoulder and spotted the blinking red light in the ceiling. Whew, he thought, good job I didn't skip the enema after all. Alice was holding a length of chain that seemed similar to the one fastened to Dan's ankle. This one ended in what looked like a thick, heavy leather belt and the chain extended out into the kitchen.

'Let's get you into your outfit for today, Dan,' said Alice, laying the heavy belt on the floor. 'I want to get plenty of air at your piercings so we'll keep it simple. As she said this, Alice pulled off her own big tee-shirt and stood naked before Dan.

'Here, put this on,' she said, holding out the tee-shirt towards him.

Dan wasn't sure quite what was going on. Alice was standing buck naked in front of him, full on. His eyes had glanced at her neatly trimmed bush before he managed to halt their upward progress and return his gaze to the ground in front of her feet. He feared another punishment. Much as his eyes wanted to feast on her naked body, he continued staring fixedly at the ground. Yet his cock betrayed him, quickly stiffening in its cage, and the cage began to lift and twitch rhythmically.

Alice had spotted the movement of the cage as Dan reached blindly for the tee-shirt and tried to quickly slip it over his head and cover himself. 'What's going on down there Dan?' she teased. 'Is your cock doing push-ups or are you just pleased to see me?'

'Sorry, Head Mistress, but I can't help it.'

'Well you can look, Dan, but remember, you can't touch. At least, not until I say you can touch.'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' said Dan, but he didn't dare to look. Dan's ass was very sore from the beating earlier and the shower hadn't soothed it at all. He had to be very gentle as he patted his striped and reddened buttocks dry. The last thing he wanted was to be told to bend over the punishment chair again. He certainly wasn't going to attempt anything with Alice just now.

It was a measure of how far a journey he had travelled in twelve hours. Up until about nine yesterday evening, Dan was certain that Alice would have wanted him to sweep her off her feet and take her to bed at the first opportunity. He was confident that, in short, Alice was gagging for him. Always had been. Now, just twelve hours later, Alice stood naked in front of him and he was afraid of her. She flaunted her naked body before him and he was scared to look at it, never mind touch it.

While his erection became more uncomfortable as his cock hardened in its shiny steel tube Alice went behind him and drew the heavy belt around his middle and pulled it tight - very tight. He heard the buckle click shut followed by the snap of a padlock that he assumed locked the belt closed and attached it to the new length of chain. Alice told him that it was a longer chain than his night chain and allowed him move all over the house and for a bit outside, as well.

He got a glimpse of himself in the mirror on the back wall of the bathroom as Alice directed him back down the cellar steps. He looked like a slave in Roman times with a tight waisted very short toga. The lower half of his ass cheeks were on view and most of the twitching cock cage could be seen below the bottom of the tee-shirt in front. He clanked down the cellar steps with his ankle chain sliding in front of him while dragging the waist belt chain behind him.

Dan waited obediently for Alice at the bottom of the steps. She had put on another, similar, tee-shirt and was carrying some cleaning stuff; cloths and bleach. She told Dan to hop up on the work bench and lie on his back. Dan very carefully eased himself up onto the table to protect his bruised bottom and gently let himself down onto his back. Alice had him spread his legs. Dan lay still, expecting another spray of disinfectant. Instead, Alice went to the carrier bags on the shelf and came back with a pair of Dan's trainers and some other stuff he couldn't make out. She put the trainers on the ground than stood between his legs and fiddled with the cock cage. Dan heard a metallic scrape and a clunk as Alice said, 'All done. Get up and put on your trainers, Dan, and that will be you dressed for the day.'

Dan got up on his elbows and looked between his legs. The open tip of the cock cage was now covered with a shiny metal dome that was perforated all over like a colander. No more playing with Mr Banana then.

'I would have preferred to keep you penis tip out in the open, Dan. You do know why I have had to seal it in. Don't you?'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' said Dan in a low voice, as he bent to put on his trainers. He hoped there would not be a punishment. Not being able to touch the tip of his dick with his finger was such a little thing really. Yet it had given him great comfort last night. And now that was gone too. Another little freedom stripped away.

'I will have to punish you for playing with yourself, Dan. As a slave, you should know that you always need the permission of your owner to touch yourself in any way down there. I'll come up with a punishment that won't involve caning your ass, you'll be glad to know.

'Yes, Head Mistress. Thank you.'

Alice rooted in the carrier bag again and came back with a small stiff collar which she fitted above Dan's slave collar. Dan recognised what it was as soon as he felt the two hard metal lumps on the front press against his neck on either side of his throat. A shock collar.

As she uncuffed his ankle chain, Alice explained that he needn't worry about the shock collar. She intended to use it in vibration mode, she said, to get him to come to her or get his attention. She had no plans to shock him just now, she said, but if necessary she wouldn't hesitate. Then she pointed to the cleaning stuff. 'I want you to clean up your little mess from this morning, then bring this bucket up to the bathroom. Clean the bathroom and the two buckets. Then bring you old diaper any other thrash from the bathroom out to the bin in the back yard. When you are done, come look for me out on the patio and I'll tell you what you are to get me for breakfast.

Breakfast wasn't a problem for Dan. He could do cereal and make coffee. As directed, he brought out a tray containing an empty cereal bowl, a mug, a large packet of muesli, a large packet of bran sticks, a carton of milk, a carton of orange juice, a mandarin orange and cutlery. Alice sat sideways on a patio lounger set against the kitchen wall. It was a pleasantly warm morning. She had a nice view looking out over the farmland that led up to the mountain behind the house. A hint of early autumn colour tinged the trees to paler greens and yellows. Dan noticed, as he placed the tray on a small table beside her, that her tee-shirt had ridden up and her pussy and some pubic hair were just visible. He thought he'd better get used to this 'look but not touch' thing. But, once again, he was betrayed by the steady thickening and stiffening of his cock inside its steel tube.

Alice had him pour her some muesli, add milk and fill her glass with orange juice. The fact that there wasn't a bowl or a mug set out for him made Dan very aware of how hungry he was. He wondered if his punishment would be to get no breakfast. He'd manage, he thought. Dan, the tough survivalist, bravely battles through one morning on an empty stomach.

'After you peel that mandarin for me, Dan,' said Alice, as she finished her muesli, 'I want you kneel in front of me and hand feed me each segment just like you are a Roman slave and I am the emperor's wife.' She stretched out her bare feet on the divan as she said this, reclining with one elbow against the arm rest. Dan knelt before her. The morning sun picked out golden highlights in her pubic hair as her tee-shirt rode up almost to her belly button. Her other arm lay along the top of the divan with the hand out of sight behind it. Alice had the classic 'decadent Roman empress reclining on a divan while being fed grapes by her slaves' look.

Alice knew exactly what she was doing to Dan, and decided to do even more. She lazily lifted one leg and rested it on the back of the divan, putting her pussy fully, openly and brazenly in Dan's face. He couldn't avoid looking. Beginning at her gentle pubic mound, his eyes slid over the soft fold where her hidden clitoris lurked between her full lips. His rapt gaze panned further back, taking in the delicate rippling coral coloured inner lips that peeped out moistly at him, then gliding over what he triumphantly identified as her perineum, to reach the soft pink bud of her asshole nestling between firm smooth ass cheeks which she had slightly parted by raising her leg. Dan, desperately horny, quickly hauled his gaze back to Alice's face, before he earned himself some sort of reprimand and punishment for such wanton lechery.

With a slightly trembling hand Dan got back to the business at hand. He carefully positioned the first segment of mandarin between Alice's moist and parted lips. Alice, her eyes closed against the low sunlight, pouted her lips further and brought them around one end of the mandarin, slowly pulling it into her mouth, biting on it then pouting her lips out again to draw in some more. Dan took his hand away once he was sure the segment was not going to fall. His fingertips were just millimetres from Alice's lips. His elbow was almost brushing her breast. As she breathed in, her nipples, erect in the morning breeze, stood proud and clear against the thin cotton of the tee-shirt.

Dan accepted that she was teasing him, mercilessly. All part of the training, he decided, stoically. She was giving him a close-up cock sucking demonstration with each segment of mandarin she slowly sucked from his fingers and swallowed. He felt a drop of precum ease out the tip of his swollen penis and wondered would it stay inside the perforated tip of the cock cage or hang down from it and betray him. He was glad that the cage was kept from rising too obviously by being tied to the piercing behind his balls. He was glad, even, of the steady ache the pull of the cage transferred to that piercing in his perineum. Perineum was Dan's new word for the day.

'Would you like a piece of mandarin, Dan?' Alice asked, opening her eyes. There was just one segment left.

'Yes please, Head Mistress,' said Dan without thinking whether it would be better to say yes or no. He was hungry after all. Between hungry and horny, hungry won out. Alice told him to give her the last piece of mandarin. She said she would take half of it into her mouth. Then he could reach down and take the other half from her using his mouth. But he wasn't allowed to touch her lips.

Dan felt like he was in one of those fairy tale dilemmas where if he touched the magic something or other he would be turned into a frog. He knew it was high risk, but he was going to go it for anyway. He placed the last segment carefully between her lips as Alice looked straight into his eyes. Once she had closed her lips over the mandarin, pulled it in a bit and gripped it with her teeth and pouted out her lips again, Alice raised her eyebrows at him while jiggling the mandarin in her mouth, inviting him to reach in and take a bite. Dan carefully leaned closer, He could see the crushed petal texture of her luscious lips right there. So inviting, so asking to be kissed. Her wide open eyes like dark pools of mystery, drawing his gaze deep into hers.

His parted lips slid carefully over the protruding piece of mandarin and down ever so close towards her lips. Her nose was side on to his nose. Dan couldn't help drawing in her heady, sweet, feminine scent. And then, as the song says, he kissed her. No accident; he crushed his lips hard onto hers. He wanted to devour her mouth with his mouth. The mandarin was collateral damage. Dan didn't know where it had gone. It's round two, and horny wins out over hungry. No contest.

ZAAAAAPPP!! Dan was knocked back onto his sore bottom by an unmerciful jolt to his neck. It left him choking and gasping. He clutched at his neck with his two hands and rolled slowly onto his side, where he lay still save for the occasional shudder that rocked his whole body. Appropriately, Dan had ended up in the recovery position. As his senses returned he became aware that Alice was saying something to him.

'Something told me you were trying to steal a kiss there, Dan. Anything to say?'

'I'm so sorry, Head Mistress, I just couldn't help myself.'

'Well, Dan, we managed to stop the steal, didn't we? Me and my trusty zapper,' said Alice, waiving the remote control which she held in the hand that had been out of sight behind the back of the divan.

'Yes, Head Mistress,' stuttered Dan as he rolled back onto his hands and knees. Still looking a bit bewildered by what had just happened, he slowly stood upright.

'Now that you are back to your senses, and on your feet, you can go and make me a pot of coffee. While you do that, I'll get some breakfast sorted for you. You probably need a little energy boost after a shock like that.

'Yes, Head Mistress.'

When Dan came back with the pot of coffee, his chain pulling behind him from his waist, Alice directed him to follow her to the far corner of the patio. There, on the ground, was a large metal dog bowl. It was half full of bran sticks. She told Dan to get on his knees, pick up the bowl and hold it in front of his face.

'As a punishment for playing with your penis in bed last night, I will now fill this bowl with my pee and you will eat the cereal and the pee, doggy style. You will eat every bit and lick the bowl clean. Clear?'

'Yes, Head Mistress.'

Pulling her tee-shirt up with one hand, and spreading her pussy lips wide with by making a vee with the fingers of her other hand, Alice stepped up to the bowl Dan was holding level with his chin. She widened her thighs slightly and pushed into the edge of the bowl. Her pee-hole was just a couple of inches above the bowl and directly in front of Dan's face as she unleashed a powerful steaming stream of piss. The grainy tasteless stick shaped extrusions of bran that took the brunt of the flow dissolved into a formless grey sludge before the forceful jet of hot piss. Some piss splashed up from the bowl and landed on Dan's face. He could feel the droplets sit and then slowly begin to slide down his cheeks.

'Aahh, that's better,' Alice breathed, as the stream eased to a trickle. 'I've been holding on to that all morning just for you, Dan. Now put the bowl down on the patio and place a hand on either side of the bowl. You just get to use your mouth and tongue. Remember; every last bit of bran and every drop of pee. I want you to bring a clean bowl over to me for inspection when you finish.

Dan did as instructed and, down on all fours, he brought his face slowly towards the steaming bowl. There was an island of intact bran sticks in the middle, surrounded by a sea of hot yellow pee, beneath the pile of bran twigs was a grey sludge of dissolved bran mess. Dan hesitated as he felt his empty stomach give a lurching dry heave. He raised his eyes to look away from the bowl and to give himself a moment to settle. He could see Alice across the patio from him, sitting back onto her divan and pouring herself a cup of nice hot coffee. And that's how Dan got through the ordeal.

He kept looking across at Alice, kept focussing on her coffee, kept imagining a nice hot cup of coffee, and all the while he dipped his face down into the bran piss mess and took a mouthful, swallowed the mouthful in one gulp, and repeated the action. Towards the end he had to put his face right down into the bowl and slurp up pee and grey bran mush. He had to dip the bottom half of his face and the tip of his nose into the mess to get at it all. Even worse, he then had to lick out the bottom and around the sides to get it clean. But he did it. The occasional stabbing tingle from his ass when the chain rubbed across it, reminded him that there are worse punishments.

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers
12