Sausages Backstory Ch. 09

Story Info
Trainee Slave Dan is contracted out for the day.
5.4k words
4.28
9.2k
2

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

Dan guessed that he had spent three hours bent and stretched over the back of the punishment chair. Each ankle was clipped to the matching back leg of the chair. His wrists were pulled down hard to the front and clipped to the bottom of the front legs. That forced him up on his toes. His balls were tied down hard by a cord to the bottom rung of the chair. To ease the strain of the top of the chair pressing into his stomach and ribs, he lifted himself higher on his toes, but only succeeded in pulling tighter on the cord that gripped and pulled out of his balls. He could only swop one hurt for a different hurt. He remembered reading about it; predicament bondage. So this is what it is like thought Dan, pushing up slowly on his toes once more as he tried to gently balance the amount of painful tugging on his balls against the pain of his sore ribs pressing into the back of the chair.

Listening to the sounds from upstairs drifting down from the open cellar door helped a bit. It took his mind off his two-way discomfort. After some initial giggling and horseplay, his trainer, Alice, and her lover Beth, settled down to watch a movie. Dan couldn't make out the dialogue, just the muffled sound. The music came and went, loud for the action bits, soft strings for the mushy bits. Finally, all was quiet. He heard more murmured conversation and some movement. Eventually, there came the shouted goodbyes and the slam of the front door closing.

Alice didn't come down to him immediately. Every minute that she didn't seemed like an hour. Dan was praying that she wouldn't leave him stretched and tied all night. He would have to cry out and beg her to come and release him if it seemed like she was going straight to bed. He had felt a bit sorry for himself, listening to the movie, listening to the sounds of the couple upstairs getting on with their lives, having a good time, while he was tied naked, bent and stretched over a chair in the basement.

At last, the light in the cellar came on and Dan could hear Alice coming down the steps. She walked past Dan to the shelf area first. Dan could see her bare feet pass by him. He was too weary to try and raise his head to see any more. Let her do what she is going to do thought Dan with resignation. She came up behind him and untied the cord around his balls. Dan gave a long sigh of relief as the pulling tension came off his swollen cum filled testicles. He was even more relieved to feel Alice fit an adult diaper onto him, pushing it up between his legs and around his cock cage, then pressing the tabs at the sides to secure it in place.

The humiliation of being fitted with a diaper by Alice was more that balanced by the sure knowledge that his ass was now safe from further punishment tonight. When Alice came around in front of Dan again he could see the two knotted ends of the cord she had taken off his balls. They were hanging there right beside his head. She was swinging them gently to and fro. Dan's eyes followed the knotted ends over and back as Alice spoke.

'Now Slave, you did well today, overall, for your first full day of slave training. However, we both know why I had to put you in this stress punishment position, and I want you to remember what mistake you made. If you recall, you abruptly stopped doing what I had ordered you to do and you went off to do something else. Isn't that so?'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' said Dan, with resignation. He knew there was nothing to be gained in trying to justify his entirely reasonable action. In his eyes he had averted a major disaster. Even if the house mightn't have actually gone on fire, there could have been serious smoke damage, and a major clean-up to follow. But he wasn't going to try and go there. He was learning the way of the slave. Alice was still talking at him. She's really getting into her school teacher mode, thought Dan resentfully. Maybe she's missing teaching since she switched full time into admin. She seemed to be enjoying this anyway.

'Now it doesn't matter how important or necessary you might think that other something is. Until you are told to do something else you keep doing what you have been instructed to do. That is what a slave does. Understood?'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' said Dan again, staring at the floor about three inches below his head. He just wanted to get to bed now. It had been a long day and an even longer evening. He was tired and sore. But Alice wasn't done yet.

'Good boy. Now the phrase I want you to remember is; "The slave does not act until the slave is told to act." I am going to flog you with this cord while you repeat that phrase twenty times. What phrase are you going repeat?'

'The slave does not act until the slave is told to act,' parroted Dan, as he realised with dread his punishment wasn't coming to an end just yet.

'I'll keep count for you, now start.'

'The slave.. ouch.. does not act.. ouch.. until the slave is told.. ouch.. to act.

'One.'

The slave does not.. ouch.. act until.. ouch.. the slave is told to act.. ouch...

'Two.'

Alice steadily flogged Dan across his stretched shoulders and upper back. Walking to and fro as she counted, swinging the knotted cords with a steady rhythm and considerable vigour. She noted with disinterest the thin red lines left by the cords and the small raised pink lumps on Dan's flesh where the knots struck. Clearly not as severe an impact as with a cane. Dan did not jump like he did with each cane stroke. He did flinch now and again as she connected with a previously reddened area. She would try for an even criss-cross pattern over his shoulders, a bit of a design feature, she thought, like a criss-cross trellis. Dan sounded a little teary towards the end and a sob or two escaped. He's probably pissed into his diaper by now thought Alice as she beat out his last line.

The slave .. sob.. does not .. ouch...act until .. ouch.. the slave ..sob.. is told to act.. ouch...

'Twenty. That's you done. Now let's get you to bed, Slave

'Yes.. sob.. Head Mistress.'

Alice freed Dan's ankle and wrist cuffs from the chair and led him to the bed, his ankle chain clanking quietly. It had been three hours or more since he has used the toilet but he knew better than to ask. She stood over him as him laid himself gently and gingerly on his back on the shiny plastic surface of the mattress. Dan hadn't made up his mind whether it would be more comfortable to lie face down with his somewhat sore ass and very sore shoulders in the air, or on his back so that his cock cage was not pressing into him. Alice made up his mind for him when she took hold of his wrist nearest to her, pulled it up beside Dan's head and clipped the wrist cuff to a ring set into the bedpost near the edge of the bed.

She stretched across him so that she could clip his other wrist to the bedpost at the other side of the headboard. As she did, one breast, inside her thin cotton night shirt, rubbed across Dan's face. Alice was acutely aware of what was happening as her nipples were hard, full and very sensitive, having suffered tender tortures from Beth's fingers, lips and even teeth for the last few hours.

Alice deliberately let one nipple linger on Dan's lips. She brushed it over and back once or twice, pretending to struggle to fasten the wrist cuff to the far bedpost. Dan winced as Alice's nipple slid across his lips. He could not believe that she was actually doing this to him. His body was sore and tired and now she wanted to make him horny on top of everything. He had the good sense to keep his lips firmly pressed together in spite of Alice's provocation. But he couldn't stop his cock stirring and lifting. Alice noted the movement in his diaper and smiled to herself. A final tease to send the slave into the night, beaten but not broken. Just the way she wanted him. An uncomfortable night was guaranteed. All in all it had been a good day of slave training, she decided.

'Goodnight, slave. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. I thought it best to keep your hands away from your balls. We don't want any more hanky panky down there, do we?

'No, Head Mistress,' groaned Dan as his cock cage twitched again and the diaper tented noticeably higher.

'Sleep well.'

'Yes, Head Mistress. Goodnight.'

Alice quickly went up the cellar steps, closed and locked the door, then switched out the light. As Dan's eyes adjusted to the inky blackness he welcomed the slow blinking of the red camera light above him; his pal, the eye in the sky.

Dan lay very still, looking up at the blinking light, each arm out sideways and clipped to the bed post, his legs slightly apart, the night-time ankle chain dragging slightly from his left leg, his cock twitching spasmodically in its cage as the memory of Alice's nipple lingering on his lips refused to fade. He found that if he didn't move his back and bum, he was reasonably comfortable. There was just a steady warm stinging all over his back from the flogging, but it didn't actively hurt. He settled in for what looked like being a long night. But Mother Nature came to his rescue. A great tiredness, both physical and mental, overcame him and he rapidly fell into a deep sleep. The just sleep of the tired and tortured slave.

Day two of slave training dawned much as day one. The only immediate difference at breakfast, was that the dog bowl contained four burnt rolls instead of a portion of bran sticks. He held it up to Alice's pussy to receive her hot steaming piss and so to start his day.

Alice videoed Dan's efforts to eat his breakfast. 'Your owner, Mary, may be wondering how you are getting on. I'll send her this video. She will be amused.' The shot was of Dan naked on the patio, save for his day chain, which was locked to his ankle. He was down on all fours, his hands flat on the ground either side of the dog bowl. His attempts to eat the burnt rolls were not going too well. It was a bit like bobbing for apples at Halloween. The four blackened lumps kept bobbing away from his open mouth, around and around in the bowl of piss. In the end Dan had to push his face right down into the piss to trap a roll against the bottom of the bowl. He surfaced with the black lump of bread clenched in his teeth and his face dripping of piss to find himself looking straight at Alice's phone lens close up.

'This is your Hollywood close up, Slave. Let your owner see you biting and eating it. Show her that you really dig this, Slave.'

Dan bit hard into the blackened roll crunching through a layer of cinder and soot before getting to a core of chewy bread. As he gulped it down he wondered what Mary make of the video. Seeing him, her husband, outside on Alice's patio, chained and naked, down on all fours, eating lumps of burnt bread out of a dog bowl full of piss. Not a pretty sight, not what she'd have wanted surely. He expected she would feel sorry for him. Might even come and collect him early, say after she gets home from work this evening. The thought buoyed him up and he was confident he would get through the rest of today. It could all come to an end pretty soon.

'Now finish your breakfast and I'll get you ready for the day's training. There's a good boy.'

'Yes, Head Mistress.' Dan got busy grabbing and swallowing the other three blackened rolls and drinking Alice's piss.

'I'm lending you out for the day to Beth on her farm, Slave,' Alice told Dan as soon as he had finished and held out the empty dog bowl licked clean for her approval.

This was a bit of a shock for Dan. He had mentally prepared for another day of exercising and domestic duties under Alice's supervision.

'What will I be expected to do, Head Mistress?'

'Beth has particular requirements. As well as using you as a worker, she will also use you sexually. Putting it mildly, Beth has a strong need to dominate. She wants you feminised for today. That means she is going to fuck you, probably a lot more than once. A day is a long time in terms of Beth's sexual appetite. So, as a practical measure, you need to lube up before going over there. I don't want to deliver you back to Mary on Sunday with a torn asshole.'

'No, Head Mistress,' agreed Dan with a shiver, his sphincter muscle involuntarily spasming, at the prospect of being handed over to a mad rapist for a day. He thought it best to try and stay on the right side of Beth. 'Please Head Mistress, how should I address Beth when I am talking to her?'

'First off, it's Bette, not Beth. So you certainly don't call her Beth. Think of Bette Davis. Ever see that old movie 'Whatever happened to Baby Jane?' That's the sort of Bette you need to be thinking of. As for what to call her; try Ma'am. Bette may have a different preference. But don't worry, she'll let you know if she's not happy with what you call her.'

'Yes, Head Mistress.' Dan quietly decided he would avoid calling Bette anything if at all possible.

'What you are learning today is that the slave's owner can offer the use if their property - that's you - to others for their use and pleasure. Nothing personal. You should experience being used by a stranger as part of your slave training. So you need to be on your best behaviour today and show us that you have learned to willingly allow yourself to be used in this way. You need to accept this fact of slave life - of your life.'

Here she is; going into teachey, preachy mode again thought Dan. He was getting bored with these little sermons. Whatever, it's another day closer to getting back home, he consoled himself, maybe even the last day, and then back to normal life.

The best part of the next hour was spent turning slave Dan into sexy slave Dani. Garish scarlet lipstick, false eyelashes, black mascara, glittery greenish eye shadow, red blusher on the cheeks and several ribbons in his hair, gave Dan the face of an aging prostitute, or a very tired drag queen. Alice even made him shave his pubic area again to make sure any hint of two days of hair growth were removed. She said that ideally he should have bright red nail varnish on his fingers and toes, but there was no time for that now.

Alice explained that the reason he would be wearing only black fishnet stockings held up by a black suspender belt was so that his asshole would be readily accessible. He had briefly forgotten that the point of the exercise was to make him as fuckable as possible. It was a cruel reminder of what lay ahead. Dan couldn't help his sphincter giving another little spasm at the thought of a large dildo being forced into him.

Careful as ever, Alice removed the unchained ankle cuff first, and had Dan put on one stocking, then replaced the ankle cuff and locked the chain around it, before unlocking the end of the chain from the other cuff, removing it, putting on that stocking and replacing the ankle cuff. As if I'm going to make a run for it dressed only in fishnet stockings and a garter belt, thought Dan. But Alice wasn't ever going to let that become an option, however unlikely. Dan running away was not on her agenda. Therefore, it was not happening.

It was a first for Dan to have small, male size nipple suction cups attached to each of his virgin nipples. Alice applied some lube to the aureole around each nipple, positioned the Perspex cup over the nipple and twisted out the corkscrew in the end of each to pull a vacuum. She explained, even as Dan's nipples began to swell inside their little tubes, that it would make his nipples engorged and much more sensitive. 'Bette is big into nipple play,' said Alice, 'as I well know. We'll keep these on until Bette collects you. Dan could feel his nipples tingle as she spoke.

'Now let's pop a matching black bra on top. Just to complete the look.' The bra was one of those solid Madonna/Jean Paul Gautier cone affairs that jutted out obscenely and protected the nipple suckers securely inside. Dan looked down at his newly acquired firm satin fabric breasts, still feeling a slight pulling tingling sensation from his nipples within. Suddenly, he felt very feminine, and was, kind of, up for the idea that his date would soon be pulling up outside in a pick-up to carry him off and have her wicked way at his expense.

A dull throbbing spread from his groin through his cock cage at the thought of being callously handed over to be Bette's fucktoy. The sharp stabbing pain at the tip as his cock swelled and pushed against the imprisoning steel reminded him that he was, despite all outward appearances, still a man. As if she sensed his arousal, Alice produced a length of wide starched bright pink ribbon and wrapped it a few times around Dan's cock cage then tied it off in a big bow to the front. The simple touch completely disguised the harsh metallic tube of the cock cage and added to the overall feminine look. Sexy slave Dani was dressed.

Wearing his trainers on top of his fishnet stockings, Alice had Dan sashay up and down the patio, kicking out his hips in the fashion model style. His cock cage swung from side to side, causing a slight ache to his balls, again reminding Dan that he was still, nominally, a man. Alice had him bend over, and pull his ass cheeks apart with his hands. She held a short, fat, plastic syringe filled with lube. She pushed the tip against Dan's asshole and squirted the full of the syringe into him, pulling back so that the last of the lube coated the outside of his little rosebud in a cold slippery film. 'That's you prepped, Slave,' she said briskly, 'now stand up and take these.'

She handed Dan a square silver handbag, a tube of lube, the plastic syringe and a packet of wipes. As Dan put the items in the handbag, Alice told him that his make-up was likely to get rubbed around. She said there was no point in him trying to reapply it. It would just be a mess. Better to wipe off any smudges, she said. But she did give him the tube of lipstick on the basis that anybody should be able to paint their lips.

Dan now had one hand permanently full with holding the handbag, and it felt a bit strange. It was always there. Alice had him sashay up and down the patio a few times again, swinging the handbag and kicking out his hips, his ankle chain bouncing and rattling in time. She told him to hold his chin up and stick out his chest. She made another video for Mary as Dan got the hang of the walk. She made Dan turn around at the end of his walk, stick out his ass to one side, holding his handbag up on the other side, glance over his shoulder in that come on sort of way and wink at the camera. Dan was really getting into it and enjoyed doing the little 'come on' thing for the camera.

The sudden sound of Bette's pickup truck crunching to a halt on the gravel outside the front door hit Dan like a punch in the gut. He felt winded and weak. The playful mood evaporated. The little movie production game seemed like a sick joke. His heart thumped wildly and his asshole puckered tight at the prospect of being pimped out for real, right then. Alice was looking at him like she was enjoying his discomfort. As sort of 'now you are for it and it serves you right' look.

'Ding, dong' went the doorbell.

'Showtime, Slave', said Alice. 'You stay right here, and look sexy. Pout those lips. I'll go get Bette.'

'Yes, Head Mistress,' stammered Dan, holding his handbag uselessly by his side, his heart still hammering in his chest. He wished he had asked to have a pee earlier, because he really wanted to go now.

Before Dan knew it, he was climbing into the back seat of Bette's pick up. That was after he tried to get into the front passenger seat only to be told in no uncertain terms that only her dogs got to sit there. Besides, Bette pointed out, she had especially modified the back seat for transporting fucktoys, like him. Dan immediately saw what was in store for him. In place of the back seat a hard wooden plank had been fitted across the width of pickup. It was wedged under the seat back and at the sides so it was quite secure. Little notches had been cut out for the seat belts fixtures. But that wasn't the detail that caught Dan's attention. The five inch wooden dildo that stuck up from the centre of the plank was the key to the whole construction.

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers
12