Sausages Backstory Ch. 17

Story Info
Dan does farm time and takes a beating.
7.2k words
4.3
4.3k
3

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

'Hey, '54!' How many more wheel barrow loads to do?' shouted Bette to her forced labourer, Dan, as she jumped down from her pickup.

'Just three more, Boss, and the feed hopper will be full,' shouted out Dan, as he trundled another barrow load of cattle feed across the farmyard. He moved carefully. His bruised ass was still quite tender. Each night he lathered antiseptic cream over it from a big plastic bucket that also served for protecting sores on cows and sheep's udders when necessary.

'You can eat when you've finished,' she shouted over her shoulder and went on into the farmhouse.

After a month in the country, working as a farm labourer for Bette, This was the last day of Dan's stretch on the farm. Tomorrow morning, his wife, Mary, would drive up and collect him. He was well ready to go home. It would be home to a new and strange life, but at least he would be home.

Dan, or 'Prisoner 373154' to use his official handle, or just plain '54,' as Bette took to calling him when she was rounding him up for some task, looked the better for his month of manual work. Bette had largely kept him out in the farmyard looking after her pigs, cattle, hens, and the two dogs. The sheep were a hardy breed and stayed out in the fields.

Dan's assigned sleeping place was in a half loft in the barn over the livestock. An old foam mattress and a sleeping bag were the sum of his home comforts. The heat of the cattle provided the central heating. Dan decided early on that it was better than sharing a cell in State prison with God knows who or what. He had his own place by night and that was enough. Dan shat where the cattle shat and hosed it all away into the slurry tank each morning as one of his first duties of the day.

He wasn't tied or shackled in anyway. He dressed in a grey jogging suit and trainers. Bette knew he was going nowhere. He had his round of chores to do through the day; lugging bags of fertilizer, wheeling wheelbarrows of feed, feeding the animals, letting them out if the weather was reasonable, getting them back in again, feeding them again, cleaning out their quarters, and so it went. Occasionally he worked in the farm proper when Bette wanted a labourer to help with repairing fencing or walls in the fields that stretched away from the farmyard towards the hills.

The back door of the house led from the kitchen into the farmyard. Bette allowed Dan access through the kitchen to a downstairs shower room. That was the extent of his contact with civilisation. The internal door from the kitchen to the rest of the house was locked. Bette had no intention of sharing her either her living quarters, or her daily life with Dan. She went out in her pick-up most days working her small contracting business; domestic repairs, plumbing and so on. Once she had left for the day, Dan cleaned the kitchen, tidying up after Bette's breakfast. He could cook something warm for himself for his midday meal, like a can of beans. In the evening, after Bette came home and checked on him, she closed and locked the back door; Bette inside and Dan outside. The farm dogs weren't allowed into the house either, so Dan didn't feel so bad about it.

Sometimes, in the evening, towards or at the weekend, Dan would hear cars pull up around at the front of the house. There would be the sounds of car doors slamming and shouted greetings, always women's voices, before the visitors went inside. Occasionally he could make out the strains of music from inside the house, or a burst of raucous laughter. He felt his isolation a bit more keenly on those party nights, as he called them. Just there, in that building, people having fun, enjoying life, while he was left sitting alone in the cowshed. He wished he was in there with them.

What do they say? Be careful what you wish for, because your wish might just be granted. Just once, Dan's wish was granted and he got to see what went on at these gatherings. Bette brought him in from the barn early one evening about a week before the completion of his month as her prison labourer. He won't ever forget it.

'You're going to attend my little soiree '54. I'm hosting a celebration,' she told Dan as she had him strip and take a shower. Advised him to empty his bladder, that it might be a long night. After he dried off, she handcuffed Dan's hands behind his back and gagged him with a stainless steel ball gag. She walked Dan through into the living room and manoeuvred him into the corner that faced the door from the hall. She stood the naked Dan facing outwards, and told him to spread his legs; the at ease position in military parlance. He was the first thing anybody would see as they came in from the hall. For good measure, Bette placed two upright lamps with flexible necks on either side of, and about three foot in front of, Dan. She angled the lamps to shine directly at his face. For Dan, this put the rest of the room in deep shadow, he could hardly see beyond the two bright lights but he was clearly displayed to the whole room.

Bette went upstairs to get ready, leaving Dan to wonder at his role in this party. Maybe she was just showing off the slave, demonstrating his helplessness. The male subdued and put in his place. Dan had no problem accepting of this likely humiliation. He knew Bette had no time for the male of the species. She would enjoy making fun of him in front of her guests as he stood helpless, naked and trapped in the corner of her living room. His cock stirred and struggled against the confines of the cock cage at the thought of the possible degradations to come. Dan never lacked imagination. The fact was he would enjoy being helpless and made fun of in front of the guests.

The only thing Dan could clearly make out past the bright lights out was the bright reflection of himself in a mirror mounted on the opposite wall of the room. He was lit up like a mannequin in a shop display. The lights caught on the shiny ball gag and matching steel cock cage. Both stood out and couldn't be missed. They were the first things anyone's eyes would be drawn to. The gleaming cock cage contrasted with the new fuzz of dark pubic hair that had sprouted across his lower belly. Similarly, the shiny steel ball gag was framed by the downy fuzz of beard that he had grown up over the month. Bette hadn't given Dan access to shaving materials during his time as her captive farm labourer. She certainly had no interest in shaving him herself. Bette's shaving interests lay elsewhere.

At the sound of car wheels crunching on the gravel outside, Dan felt a shiver of anticipation run through him. Best guess he decided, was the humiliation option, plus a demonstration of the tamed beast, controlled and cowed by the sisterhood. Beaten into submission, maybe, if they were in the mood. Dan had a vivid memory of how badly the captive male could be abused at Bette's parties. He had been that male. At the recollection, his cock cage stirred further under the pressure exerted by his swelling penis. Hot painful stabs shot through length of his imprisoned shaft as it pulsed and pushed against the Prince Albert pin that skewered it and held it tight inside the steel tube. His balls, hanging heavy with over a month's worth of trapped cum were pulled higher by his tightening scrotum, the first step towards a much needed ejaculation. It wouldn't take much to push Dan over the edge, cock cage or no cock cage.

Dan heard the front door at the same time the first trickle of precum forced its way down his squeezed urethra. He knew it would only build in volume and eventually drip through the slots at the end of the cock cage for all to see. With dismay, he heard his wife, Mary, greet Bette and their voices grow louder as they headed towards the living room. He braced himself for his wife's inspection and sarcasm. Another surge of precum stung him slightly as it pushed down the flattened urethera, and squeezed out the tip. Further jabs of pain came from behind his balls as his cock vainly tried to lift itself and its containing steel cage erect, pulling rhythmically on the perineum piercing to which the cage was tightly chained.

'Well, there he is, my knight in shining armour,' laughed Mary, glancing knowingly at his gleaming steel cock cage, as she and Bette entered the living room. 'Looks like he's anxious for some action, she added, spotting the slight rhythmic movement of the steel tube as Dan's cock tried desperately to pull itself erect. 'Or maybe he's just pleased to see me!' Just then the doorbell rang again and Bette turned back towards the front door, saying Mary could take the opportunity to re-acquaint herself with her slave. Mary walked straight up to Dan, her eyes openly appraising Dan as a physical specimen, a specimen that she owned and controlled totally since Dan had been handed his prison sentence and was placed in her custody. It was the first time she had seen him in three weeks.

'OOoogggh,' grunted Dan through the ball gag, trying to do a 'Hello Mary,' greeting. He wanted to make this a conversation. Make her know how delighted he was to see her. Remind her that he was her husband too, not just her slave, or her prisoner.

Ignoring his attempt at conversation, Mary slipped her hand under his balls and hefted them, assessing their fullness. It was a blatant display of power and ownership. She was weighing and assessing her goods. Dan had to just stand there, his legs apart, arms pinioned behind him, while she felt him up. I'm like a farm animal being sized up by a prospective buyer, thought Dan. If that's what she wants me to be, then he'd be a good domesticated animal for her. Anything to get back into his own house. He felt another drop of precum force its way out as his cock twitched once more. It must have oozed out of the holes at the tip bottom of the cock cage because Mary reacted immediately.

'Definitely pleased to see me then, Dan?' she teased, holding up her hand with the drop of precum sitting on the palm. She rubbed it on Dan's nose before reaching down and giving gave his balls a hard squeeze.

'Uunn UUuunnn'

'That's a yes, I take it,' smiled Mary while sliding her other hand through his pubic hair and over his firmed up abdomen with its emerging hint of a six pack. 'Nice body, Slave. Maybe I could rent you out when I get you home.'

'Aann Gheehh', agreed Dan, as Mary continued running one hand upwards over his chest. She harshly twisted and tugged on each nipple in turn, while squeezing and pumping his balls with the other hand. Dan felt a rushing and tightening in his loins. It happened almost as quickly as he realised it was going to happen. Like he was a teenager once again; no control. His body jerked vainly back and forth in time with the twitching and throbbing of his trapped cock as it spontaneously and painfully ejaculated a month's build-up of cum. Mary stepped back quickly watching him with amusement. She didn't have to worry that he would splatter her clothes with his cum. Dan's chained down cock cage staying stubbornly pointing down, though tugging vainly and painfully on his perineum. The steel tube directed the steady spurts of sticky cum towards the floor. Dan grunted each time at the sharp pain in his caged cock as the spurt of cum forced itself down and out the tip. As the ejaculation eased, a residual long string of cum was left hanging from the perforated steel tip of Dan's cock cage.

'Bette won't be pleased with that mess. You might have earned a little punishment there, Dan.'

'Geeeh hhaa,' gasped Dan, a bit out of breath after his sudden ejaculation, but he was determined to keep up his end of the conversation. The fact that Mary was calling him Dan and not the tedious 'Prisoner 373154' thing might mean he was in with a chance of parole or something.

At the sound of the more recent arrivals' voices approaching down the hall, Mary promptly turned away from Dan and moved to greet them. The two women Bette ushered into the room were none other than Alice, the college principal and Dan's old boss. Accompanying Alice was Becky Hargraves, Alice's admin assistant and Dan's punishment administrator at the school where he used to teach. Both immediately looked at Dan. The brightly lit up corner he occupied made him difficult to ignore. Seeing their former teaching colleague illuminated in all his naked glory in the corner of the room, they burst out laughing.

'Nice job, Bette. You've brought him along nicely. Buffed him up a bit,' commented Alice, like she was admiring a floral arrangement. 'Every home should have one of those in the corner,' smirked Becky, Then she immediately turned back to Bette and started asking her about something. It was like they has made the necessary polite compliment about their host's new piece of furniture before returning to the main interest of their visit. Dan stood silently, legs apart, hands cuffed behind his back. He didn't mind their condescending comments really, or being left out of the group and ignored as a person. It had only been only three weeks, but for Dan, squinting against the bright spotlights shining in his face, this was his first sighting of other humans. More than that, it was his first sharing of a civilised, furnished space with fellow humans. He imagined a marooned sailor on a raft must feel like he did when they eventually sight land. Hope blossoms. The prospect of partaking in normal society, having a conversation, mingling in a group, rested out there just beyond the bright spotlights.

Dan could hear the four women more than see them. They appeared as hazy silhouettes behind the bright spotlights. From their merry chatter, the bit of banter, the clinking of glasses, he quickly realised that this was a celebration. First he thought it was to do with him. He thought that maybe there might have been some judicial result that put all the grief behind him, dropped charges or something. Of late Dan had begun to entertain such fantasies; that this was all only a bad dream. That one morning he would wake up and everything would be back to normal, or at least he would no longer be Prisoner 757154. Just Dan the slave. It kept him going.

But, as Dan listened to the girl's happy chat, it became clear that this party was not about him. The naked man standing handcuffed and floodlit in the corner of the room was not the focus of the gathering. Quite the opposite. Dan was, at best, a minor curiosity or novelty that, once appropriately commented on, or laughed at, was ignored. The purpose of the gathering, he soon learned, was to celebrate Alice landing the big job. She would soon be heading to the State capital as chief inspector of schools. Becky would be tagging along as her Girl Friday; her plus one. Though in private, and in bed, Dan knew it was the other way round. They would do well, Dan thought. A good team. At least he wouldn't have to worry about Becky bending him over her desk anymore.

Dan now realised how much his unfortunate incident at school had threatened to scupper Alice's big job. No wonder he was snatched off the premises and removed from sight at such speed, he thought. Dan wondered if it was all too coincidental. After all it was hardly a major offence; getting a hard on in class. Even if it was noticed by a pupil. Can't have been the first time it ever happened, he thought. Sure, it might have been a bit obvious, the unfortunate way his swollen member was forced to jut straight out in front, tenting his trousers like that. Not his fault.

Maybe it was the first time a student had videoed it on their mobile phone and put it up on social media. Still, he mused, it seemed a bit disproportionate. If it were not for the steel ball gag he might even had tried to argue his case there and then. But he couldn't, and the party went on. Dan the naked statue, a tribute to male subjugation, stood in the corner, ignored. The girls enjoying the triumph of one of the sisters. First time a woman got that high level job, Dan learned, as the mini-speeches, tributes and toasts were made.

These important people had jobs to go to in the morning. The party was going to end soon enough, but not before they had some fun, and, for one of them, some fun with Dan. The small white puddle of cum on the floor between Dan's feet had been pointed out by Mary and laughed over. Mary had decided a punishment was in order. She asked Alice to perform her roll of determining the amount and type of punishment for the last time. Becky eagerly volunteered to administer it, just like she had done each Monday morning at the community college where Dan used teach. Maybe Becky is missing her little Monday morning power trip, Dan thought, listening, as they decided his fate.

Mary had even gone to the trouble of writing out Dan's misdemeanours just as she used do each Monday morning for Dan to bring in to Alice. She folded over the sheet of paper and ceremoniously handed it to Alice. Alice sat on the couch while Becky fetched Dan from his corner. She did so by hooking her fingers behind his cock cage and tugging him briskly behind her over to where Alice sat.

Dan was stood before Alice, his legs apart, his trapped cock just about two feet from her face. He never felt more vulnerable before his boss. Delivered up to her for judgement and punishment, once again. Alice was not interested in playing the humiliation game this time. She glanced at the charge sheet. She had no intention of being lenient, either. Dan, in her view, has caused her a lot of grief, almost cost her the promotion.

'For ejaculating without permission; ten strokes. For making a mess on Bette's nice hardwood floor; ten strokes,' she announced briskly, and turning to Becky, said 'Miss Hargraves, please administer the punishment immediately, and don't go easy on the prisoner.'

'Be delighted, Head Mistress,' replied Becky with a wink at her boss as she hooked her fingers under Dan's cock cage again and dragged him unceremoniously back to where he had been standing. She made Dan kneel in front of his cum puddle, bend over and rub his face in it. She could have removed the gag and had him lick it up, but that would allow Dan briefly join the club of those who could speak, and she wasn't granting him that. He was remain a dumb animal awaiting his punishment.

'I'm sure Bette will get you to clean that properly later,' Becky remarked as she dragged him out to the kitchen, Dan grunting painfully in her wake, tripping along trying to keep up and minimise the sharp pain behind his balls caused by Becky's forceful pulling out of the cock cage. The other ladies were already back deep in conversation. For them Dan was forgotten. It always hurt a bit, that. Being ignored by other adults, like you are not there, or that you don't count.

Once in the kitchen and with the door to the party closed behind them, Dan could sense the change in mood with Becky. She was all business. She was following her own agenda. In the corner of the kitchen, beside the back door that led out to the farmyard, Bette had a collection of sticks and switches. She would bring one with her when she was going out with her dog to round up cattle or sheep. Becky picked up a four foot length of ash sapling and slapped it on the small kitchen table a few times. It was nice and springy. Dan had flinched involuntarily at each harsh smack of the sapling against the table. It would do nicely, she decided.

'Bend over the table, Dan. It's not as if I haven't tanned your ass before. You know how it goes. But this one will be special. Something to remember me by. We'll keep the gag in, much as I'd enjoy hearing you count the strokes and beg me for the next one between your pathetic sobs. The girls are not interested in hearing you scream for mercy. We don't want to take from their fun.'

Dan bent across the smallish kitchen table. His heads and neck stuck out the other side. He braced himself for the beating to come, knowing it was probably going to be worse than any he had received so far from Becky at her desk in the school admin block. This was Becky's last chance to enjoy herself at his expense. With dismay, he heard the background music in the living room suddenly increase. Somebody had turned up the volume. So it was true what Becky said. They were making sure that Dan's beating was not going to intrude on their celebration. He was on his own for this one.

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers
12