Sausages for the Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now Slave, I am going to breast feed you. This is how I feed my slaves. You get your food from me, directly. Just like a helpless baby. You need to learn how to do it properly. Do it right, and you will be rewarded with a plentiful supply of milk. Use your lips. It's like learning to suck cock. Do not bite my nipples. If you do squeeze my nipple too hard you will have your own nipple clamped hard for ten minutes as a punishment. Now drink.'

Sophia's engorged nipple presented itself right next to Dan's nose. No point in denying it anymore. He could see two tiny droplets of milk already oozing from the flattened tip of the nipple. He hesitated, seemed to have lost his appetite. Another droplet oozed out and became a thin spray of milk that almost caught him in the eye.

'Latch on, Slave. Now.'

Dan carefully placed his lips over his teeth and closed around the base of Sophia's nipple, squeezed the nipple gently and sucked. Sophia first pressed Dan's head into her breast and then allowed him ease away from her so as to free his nose. He took a quick breath through his nose before she pressed him into her once more. This way she built up a rhythm. Press in, suck and pull back, breathe, press in, suck and pull, repeat. Dan got the hang of it. Milk was flowing. Dan was sucking at the teat like a three month old infant. Instinctively, he moved his chained hands up and began to gently knead the breast from below, encouraging the flow. He heard Sophia sigh gently and knew it was going well.

As Dan continued feeding, the flow of Sophia's milk was light but steady. It tastes bland enough, thought Dan, thankfully. The milk was warm, which was not something he was used to. As he relaxed into the task, he felt Sophia's other hand move down between them and slide inside her jeggings. He could feel the rhythmic movement of her hand against his abdomen as she teased and pulled at her clitoris. Her breathing steadily grew more urgent. Dan tried to ignore the sound and feel of Sophia having a good time and concentrate on the task at hand. It was hard work for small reward. Each careful suck gave him about a teaspoonful of milk. Then he had to go through the cycle again; push his face in to the breast and squeeze his lips carefully down against the base of the nipple and suck while pulling back. He snatched a breath through his nose about every three sucks. After about five minutes he was quite tired. He felt he had gotten about one smallish cup of milk.

'I'm going to put you on the other breast now, Slave,' said Sophia, pulling his head away. Dan waited panting slightly from the effort, as Sophia placed an absorbent pad over the nipple he had just come off and closed the bra cup across the breast. While waiting for her to unclip the left cup the memory of Dan's airline meal came to him. Didn't seem so tiny now. He wondered if he would ever taste solid food again.

'Right, Slave. Latch on again.'

Dan resumed sucking, enjoying the initial faster flow from the new breast. After another five minutes, when the flow from that breast eased, Sophia had him switch once more back to the right breast for a short while, then a final session on the left breast to complete the feed. Sophia enjoyed a second orgasm before taking Dan off her breast.

'Now, Slave, I want you to do some more work on lesson plans for the rest of the evening,' she said, as she tucked her breast back into her bra and pulled her sweater back over her head. She was still breathing a bit heavily after her second orgasm. 'Forget about putting practical or laboratory work in your plans. I intend to simply offer tutorial material as a supplement to what they get in school.' Sophia had moved to the desk and pulled a laptop from underneath it. 'I've pre-loaded the international school curriculum onto this. So that is what you should work with for a start. OK?

'Yes, Mistress,' Dan responded dully. He felt in a bit of a daze. He wouldn't have minded going to bed. He had a lot of new experiences to process. As he shuffled to the desk and sat down, he wondered if this lady would ever let up. Sophia unclipped his hands from the chain hanging from his neck collar. Just as Den thought she was about to grant him some freedom, she padlocked the end of the chain to another short length of chain that terminated in a U-bolt fitted to the underside of the desktop Dan could sit and work comfortably, but he couldn't stand up fully, just crouch over the desk.

'I'll leave you to it', Sophia said briskly, turning to go.

'Eh.. Excuse me, Mistress.'

'What?' Sophia paused impatiently as she opened the door.

Dan could see she didn't expect or take kindly to the slave asking questions, but he pressed on. He felt like a four year old in kindergarten as he made his request, putting it as humbly as he could.

'Please Mistress may I use the bathroom first? I really need to.'

'Stand up, Slave' sighed Sophia irritably, turning back and walking past Dan to the big wooden chest in the corner. As she reached into the chest Dan braced himself for another whipping for daring to ask a question. Instead, Sophia returned holding an adult diaper. Dan was standing, as instructed, but in a semi crouching position. That was as high as the chain attached to the desk would allow him. He moved his knees apart. Placed his hands on the desk. The perfect position for if I was to be fucked from behind, thought Dan.

'This will keep you till morning,' said Sophia as she fitted the diaper between his legs and patted the adhesive tabs in place on each side.

'Thank you, Mistress,' replied Dan carefully, though he was slightly shocked. He assumed being allowed to use a toilet was a reasonable expectation, even if he would have to ask permission each time. But putting him in diapers, on top of the breast feeding, was a bit grim. As if reading his thoughts Sophia laid out her position.

'At a later stage you might earn toilet privileges. But not yet, Slave. For a new slave, and especially for a known runaway slave -- like you, my approach is restrict your hands and feet as much as possible until I have a better feel for your form. Then, depending on how things go, I might take a different approach.'

'Now get to work,' she urged him, 'Do a good job on the lesson plans.'

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress,' said a slightly embarrassed Dan, his diaper crackling noisily as he sat back in the chair, the chain rattling slightly against the desk. He was determined to be a good and polite slave until he got some indication from his Mistress as to what sort of latitude he was allowed, outside of 'Yes, Mistress' and 'No, Mistress.'

The door had hardly closed behind Sophia, before Dan began to pee steadily into his diaper. He didn't care. It would be sopping wet anyway by morning. As the moist warmth crept up his groin he recalled his first night of slavery. His then wife, not yet his owner, had put him in a diaper, just like the one he was wearing now, on his way to sign the slave contract. Happy days, reminisced Dan, as he settled down to draw up lesson plans for 9th grade equivalents. He managed to set aside the fact that he had just been breast fed by his new owner, and the fact that he was still quite hungry, and the fact that he wondered if he would ever get to eat solid food again. These were matters for later. Dan had already enough of a sense of Sophia to know that if she ordered him to do lesson plans, he had better do lesson plans.

When Sophia eventually came back it must have been close to midnight. She was wearing only her black bra and matching black panties. She was barefoot. Dan, crouched over the laptop, tried to hide his surprise as Sophia came up behind him. She placed one hand his shoulder, leaned close in over his other shoulder to peer at the laptop screen. Placed her other hand on the desk next to his, almost touching. Sophia's hair brushed the side of Dan's cheek as she reached for the mouse pad and scrolled through Dan's work. Her left breast pressed against Dan's right shoulder, her stomach against his side, the inside of her right thigh hard against his right thigh on the chair. They could have been in bed together. Dan could feel the increased pressure of her breast against him each time she breathed in and out, as she concentrated on the screen. He didn't dare move. Again, he could feel the heat of her body against his back. Her warmth of her breath on the side of his cheek. She was just there, a slight turn of Dan's head and they could kiss. He had a roaring hard-on.

Dan kept looking at the screen, but he wasn't seeing it. His mind raced as he again tried to grapple with the meaning of this easy naked intimacy on the part of his new owner. The plastic outer wrap of his diaper crinkled loudly each time his penis twitched and lifted inside it. He hoped Sophia wouldn't notice. He had no idea what she was at. Was this a blatant provocation, a flirt, a tease? He tried to revert to his original theory. It's just because I'm just nothing to her, he insisted to himself. I'm no threat. She doesn't see me as a man. Doesn't matter to her if I am standing stark naked in front of her with a raging erection. Doesn't matter to her if I see her stark naked either.

But he knew that was not so. She knew exactly what she was doing. He knew, really, that it was a power thing. She was more or less waving her pussy in Dan's face. And what was he going to do about it? Nothing. All part of the training, Dan decided, leaking pre-cum copiously into his diaper. All part of making him realise his place in Sophia's world. Making his realise that it was so different from his place in Mary's world. Back there, he was with his wife. Back there, the possibility of sexual interaction was always in the air. Back there it was always to be hoped for, occasionally realised even. That was all part of the fun. But here, it is never to be realised. And that is the lesson, Dan decided.

Here, and now, Dan concluded, Sophia is reminding me that sex is out there, but not out there for me. I'm being trained to live with it, he convinced himself, trained to accept that my erect penis is of no interest to my new owner it terms of meeting her sexual needs or desires. I'm being reminded that Sophia didn't buy me as a sex slave. She bought me as a work slave. Each time he would get an erection in future, its only purpose would be to serve as a reminder of what he has lost by becoming a true slave. A reminder that, if a slave owner chose to ignore their slave's sexual needs, then the slave gets no sex. He wondered briefly what Sophia's sex life was like. Did she have a boyfriend, or was she a lesbian.

'Good work, Slave,' Sophia commented as she lifted away from him, bringing her other hand up onto his other shoulder to give both shoulders a little encouraging squeeze. 'It's been a long day and I suspect you are a little hungry, so I'll give you a top up feed. Help you last the night.'

She pushed the laptop way and perched on the corner of the desk in front of Dan. Showing considerable agility, Sophia spread her crotch wide in front of Dan's face brought one leg up and over the desk and down the other side of Dan so that she straddled him. Her sitting on the desk, legs wide apart, Dan frozen in place, sitting on the office chair facing her.

Dan's nose was about two inches from Sophia's belly button. The close up view of her crotch, the stretched black Lycra of her knickers, the small brown pubic hairs peeping out from the side of the elasticated lace trim, are all part of the training, Dan reminded himself. Her thighs were plumped and flattened against the desktop. Dan could see the delicate blue tracery of veins in the soft flesh of her inner thighs right there in front of him. He just had to bend down a little to lick that soft flesh, kiss those plump thighs, just bend forward a little to nestle his nose in the crotch of her black knickers, and smell his owner's pussy smell. He just didn't do any of those things. Willpower. If she wanted me to, she'd tell me to, Dan reasoned once again, as his erect cock pulsed and throbbed in his diaper.

'Latch on, Slave.'

Once again Dan obediently lifted his head to Sophia's bared breast, carefully brought his lips to bear and began to suck on her proud brown nipple. Once again she placed one hand at the back of his head and held him firmly onto her. Once again a thin stream of warm milk flowed into Dan's mouth. Once again he felt Sophia slip her hand inside her knickers and begin to pleasure herself. Is this it, Dan wondered, as he sucked steadily? Is this how it's going to be for ever? He heard Sophia's breathing tightening and her body tense before the big release. Does she only get off by pleasuring herself while breast feeding? She's using me like another woman might use a vibrator. I am to be the thing, like a vibrator, that facilitates her pleasure. And as a bonus she is going to make money out of me tutoring rich kids online.

Later, Dan pondered some more on the enigma that was Sophia, as he lay on his mattress in the cupboard for his first night as a simple owned slave. A bought thing. An uncomplicated possession of his new owner. His wrists were clipped to his neck collar, tight under his chin, the chain from the collar now padlocked to a ring bolt set low in the back wall. Sophia, cautious and careful as ever, as she clicked the padlock shut, assured Dan that neither of them needed to be kept awake thinking about escape attempts. She's never going to take any chances, Dan decided. It would be a long time before she gave him any freedom, if ever.

But there was a second angle to be considered, as he reviewed the events of the day, keeping sleep at bay for the moment. Sophia was keeping him more helpless than was necessary. Like now. If she wanted to stop him escaping, all she needed to do was bolt the door to his cupboard, as she had done. But she had done more than that. She also chained him so that he was stuck in the bed, like a toddler is stuck in a cot, and with a diaper on. The chain so short that all he could do was turn from one side to the other and, with effort, get up on his elbows and knees. A toddler could do more, in fact.

Then there is the business of being fed directly from her breast. And he a grown man. Dan, the scientist, knew you couldn't possibly get enough calories to satisfy a grown man from breast feeding. It would be slow starvation. Dan wondered if Sophia wanted to keep him weak. Give him barely enough to keep going. Maybe, he thought, she wants to make me her helpless baby. Maybe she can't have a baby herself and I'm a substitute, when I'm not earning money for her by tutoring, that is. He consoled himself with the thought that if Sophia wants him to be an effective tutor he'll have to be fed.

At that thought, Dan felt better, except that it started him thinking about food again. He tried to recapture the taste of the quiche on the flight over. He couldn't. He couldn't get past the cloying sweetness of Sophia's breast milk. Or past the image of her large full breast looming into his face as he locked on. Or past thinking about his next feed. He visualised her in the morning, leaning over him on the bed, unclipping her bra cup with one hand while bringing his head up to the nipple with her other hand. Dan began to salivate. His stomach rumbled and his cock thickened and hardened once more.

'Wakey, wakey! How's my slave this morning,' chirruped Sophia, full of the joys, as she unlocked the door to Dan's cubbyhole of a sleeping place, letting the light flood in from the corridor.

Dan managed a bewildered 'Great, Mistress' despite having to drag himself from the depths of a dreamless sleep. He began to lift his head only to be pulled back by the sharp tug of the chain he had forgotten was holding his neck down at the level of the skirting board.

'Any how are things down here?' asked Sophia brightly, brazenly placing her hand between his legs and pushing firmly against the outer plastic wrap of his sodden diaper.

'E..Eh.. All good,' stuttered Dan, blushing furiously at her easy familiarity with Dan's intimate parts. Still not used to Sophia's lack of boundaries. He not sure where this was going. Was she enquiring after his sex life, he wondered.

'Well, I don't feel any number twos. Are we a bit bunged up? Maybe a laxative would help?' said Sophia, all concerned now. 'Sometimes switching over to breast milk does that,' she added, still rubbing her hand between Dan's legs, giving a squeeze to Dan's balls through the diaper. Checking that they weren't by chance the missing 'number twos,' maybe.

Was he hearing right? She was asking him if he'd had a shit yet! In his diaper! Bad enough that she'd made him wear one for the night, but she expected him to have shit in it! And talk about it. Asked if he'd shat himself in the night! Like she expected him to. As if he would. Dan was glad he'd had a good night's sleep and had banished his jet lag. This was going to take some figuring out. He hadn't been expecting to have to engage on a toilet training war, or maybe a toilet untraining war, first thing in the morning.

'No..no.. No problem like that, Mistress. I..I just thought I'd wait until, you know... to see if my toilet privileges were being activated this morning, Mistress. Like you mentioned last night,' offered Dan at his most obsequious, but slightly shocked at where this conversation was going.

'I told you last night. You've done nowhere near enough to earn any privileges, Slave, especially toilet privileges. You should realise that. I don't like having to repeat myself,' Sophia whipped back brightly, with a little edge in her voice. Her hand still playing up and down along the bulge of diaper between Dan's legs, 'accidently' stroking his morning glory erection as she did so.

'Maybe I should have made that clearer. But since you are ready to go, I'll leave you here a while further so you can go in peace. But I expect you to be all done when I come back shortly. OK?'

'Yes Mistress,' said a subdued Dan, thinking, there's that edge in her voice again as Sophia closed the door briskly and bolted it, plunging him into darkness once more. An edge that said that his diaper had better be well and truly crapped in when she came back. Or else. An edge that hints 'if you don't train yourself to do it, I'll train you do it pretty quickly.' 'Ve haf vays of making der slaves crap in der pants,' he muttered to himself, almost sniggering at the ridiculousness of the whole thing. But he'd better go along with it -- for now.

Dan, grateful that, at least, Sophia hadn't stayed to supervise her slave having a crap, slowly manoeuvred himself around so that he was on his elbows and knees, his ass high in the air, his head down by the skirting board. He wasn't going to fight this. It was just another humiliation. Possibly the worst, but what choice was there, he reasoned, as he moved his knees apart as far as he could, allowing for the short chain that hobbled his ankles, and pushed. If his new owner gets off on humiliating her slave in the worst possible way, what else was he to do?

Given that Dan had held on for the whole of the flight and all of yesterday, it was only a matter of seconds before the rich, pungent, smell of his shit filled the small room. Dan could feel his diaper bulge and the space between his legs fill up with warm stickiness. The overhead fan kicked into life. Dan waited in the darkness, breathing through his mouth. He had done it. He had deliberately crapped himself because somebody told him to. He would remember this day.

He blushed with embarrassment as he heard the bolt draw back and the light flooded in once more. But remained still, his diaper bulging high behind him and awaiting his owner's inspection.

'Good boy, I don't need to wonder if you have finished,' Sophia said marching in holding a length of chain which she quickly padlocked to one of Dan's ankle cuffs. She detached Dan's collar chain from the wall, then unclipped his hands from his neck collar. Dan noted that she was dressed in the same sort of pullover and tight leggings as yesterday. That must be her standard day wear. He found himself staring at her breasts under the jumper and wondering about how soon she might feed him. He was very hungry.