Sausages for the Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's get you to bed, Slave,' she announced, attaching the leather belt like a leash to his collar and tugging him along, his head inches off the floor -- just for the fun. Dan shambled along after her as best he could. He looked like some large rodent sniffing out a trail with his nose. As it happened, Dan was happy to stay crawling on his knees and the flat of his forearms. He wasn't sure if his sore abdomen muscles could take the strain, and the pain, of standing upright, or that he even wanted to try.

Sophia pulled him along into his cupboard and up onto his mattress. She had him wait while she pushed his night time diaper into position up between his legs, velcro'd the side tabs in place, giving a careful rub along his balls through the diaper with her hand. She could feel Dan tense and freeze up as she did this. Going to be very nervous anytime she laid hands on his balls for a while, she decided. She resolved to rub his balls a few times a day to ease him back into accepting them being played with by someone else.

'Now, Slave, we'd best finish your feed, or you'll be very hungry by morning,' Sophia said, sitting down on the mattress beside Dan, her back against the back wall, her feet straight out in front of her. She pulled and rolled Dan up onto her lap so that he lay like a child in her arms, his legs folded up in the foetal position to ease the pain in his groin. She supported him by raising one knee. Sophia lowered first one breast and then the second to give him his top up feed. Dan looked up into her eyes, forgetting that he'd been told not to. But this was different. Sophia seemed happy to have him look up at her when he was in this helpless state. Like he was a new born infant, desperately looking and searching for meaning. Trying to make sense of this new world in which he finds himself, helpless and beholden.

As Dan carefully suckled at the breast of his tormentor and looked up into her face, he saw no mercy in those eyes. Just a glint of amusement and pleasure, as Sophia enjoyed his mouth on her nipple. She wanted this more than he wanted it, he realised. But he needed it more than she needed it. Dan wondered, through the receding waves of pain, as he fed on his owner's milk, if this was where it all began. Is it in infanthood that the seeds of the future complexes, fears and phobias of adult life are sown? Does it start like this, he thought, looking up at those heartless eyes. I resent your power and control, but I need you. I hate you for this, but I want you to love me. Or maybe, I hate you because I need you. Both from weariness and to escape Sophia's relentless, domineering and searching gaze, Dan closed his eyes. He gave up on the philosophising and surrendered himself to the comfort that came from sucking on Sophia's proud brown nipples.

When Dan had finished suckling at her breasts, Sophia slid out from under him and locked Dan's collar chain to the skirting board.

'Don't forget to shit in your diaper before morning, Slave,' said Sophia from the doorway without a trace of irony. 'I don't want to have to beat your balls again in the morning. And that's what will happen if you don't do this my way.'

'I won't forget, Mistress,' whispered a defeated Dan. He had planned to postpone this humiliation till morning, hoping to wake around dawn, but Sophia's threat knocked the fight out of him. He couldn't risk another ball beating. She had hardly plunged him into darkness and slammed over the bolt on his door before Dan rolled onto his stomach, lifted his butt off the mattress, took a deep breath and pushed a turd out into his diaper. Overhead the extractor fan began to quietly whirr. Dan's sad lullaby.

But he did not despair. One small hope burned away at the back of Dan's brain. It was this: Tomorrow would be his, and Mary's, third day in Paris. Mary was due to fly on to Dubai the following morning, bringing Dan with her. That had been the plan, anyway. Dan's new found desperate hope was that maybe all this selling off of Dan the slave to Sophia was just a big diversion of Mary's. A continuation of the thing on the flight over. Maybe her whole plan was to give Dan a hard time in Paris. A bad fright. Put manners on the slave. Mary didn't like to deliver pain or physical punishment. She generally contracted it out. It all fitted. An added bonus would be that it would allow her get on with her busy schedule of meetings and networking in Paris without having to worry about or organise Dan's daily schedule.

It would be like Mary to be efficient like that, Dan convinced himself. Make full use of the few days stopover in Paris. Get on with her business uninterrupted while at the same time get Dan prepped for Dubai. Remind him just how bad things can be for a slave, especially a runaway slave. Make him grateful to then be rescued by his wife and be thankful that he had such a caring owner. That's it, thought Dan, Mary will arrive back tomorrow evening to collect her freshly humbled, but very grateful, and now very obedient, slave. That thought comforted Dan as he lay in the dark, feeling occasional stabs of pain in his groin, smelling the shit that squished between the top of his thighs at the slightest movement, hearing the rattle of the chain attaching his collar to the skirting board. Dan was consoled by the thought of his imminent rescue. He knew he could tough it out till tomorrow night, no matter what plans Sophia had for his next punishment.

The following morning, the newly showered Dan again stood wet and dripping, waiting for the sign from Sophia. She lounged on her throne, one arm lazily behind her head, the other hand scrolling through her phone. Dan was slightly shocked to see that Sophia was completely naked, save for her reddish brown bush of curly pubic hair and matching armpit fuzz. Very European of her, thought Dan. When he got the nod, he approached, eyes adverted looking at the ground, till he stood close in front of his naked owner. Dan tensed a little, but didn't flinch, as Sophia reached under his legs and softly rubbed his tender balls round and round with the white fluffy towel. Dan's cock quickly responded and stood proud.

'There, it's good to see the equipment is in working order, Slave,' she commented softly as she gave his erect member the now customary few teasing strokes with the towel. Dan obliged with a few involuntary twitches of his cock and a sudden oozing of precum. After he had dried the rest of himself off, as instructed, Sophia clipped his hands to the short chain on his collar and pointed to the floor between her knees.

'Time for your feed. Kneel, Slave.'

Dan knelt, inches from Sophia's pussy. He looked at it, wondered if he should look at it. Glanced nervously up at Sophia's face. She was laughing at him, quietly. Dan could feel a surge of impotent anger course through him even as he felt another surge of precum pushing up through his cock.

'Go on. Look at it, Slave. It's all you'll ever get to do -- is look. But I do have a little treat for you, Look up.'

Dan looked up to see Sophia was holding a large carrot.

'I'll start you on to solid food today, and if you are well behaved I'll keep giving you solid food. Won't that be nice, Slave?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Lean in and suck the carrot. Take it in like you are sucking cock. You never know, I might rent you out as a cock sucker sometime. Go on. Take it.'

Because Dan had sucked cock before when Mary had him service one of her neighbours, it didn't cost him a thought to lift his head and wrapped his mouth around the carrot. He slid his mouth down the thickening length of carrot as far as he could comfortably go. Sophia put one hand behind his head and held it while she forced the carrot further down Dan's throat until he spluttered and choked. She slid it out again.

'Bit more training required. I think. Now take a bite.'

Dan gratefully bit a chunk off the carrot and crunched it steadily enjoying the first piece of solid food he'd had in two days. As he crunched and swallowed, he nearly choked with surprise. Sophia took the remaining piece of carrot, about six inches long, and slid it slowly into her vagina until just the rounded top with the little cut-off tuft of green stalks was visible.

'Now pull it out with your teeth, Slave, but not all the way.'

'Yes, Mistress,' said the Slave, hastily swallowing the final pieces of his carrot meal.

Dan crouched down on his hunkers to be level with his owner's vagina and leaned in, his mouth resting against the outer lips of Sophia's pussy, feeling her stiff curly pubic hairs brush against his chin and upper lip, smelling her warm cunt juice smell. He was aware that his cock was twitching and pumping precum madly. His hands, clipped in front, were brushing against the underneath of Sophia's smooth soft inner thighs on each side. When Dan managed to get his teeth firmly gripped around the little stubby carrot shoots, he pulled back carefully, sliding the pussy juiced carrot most of the way out of his owner's moist vagina.

'Now back in again. And keep doing that,' urged Sophia, gripping a clump of Dan's hair on the top of his head with one hand. She set up a nice rhythm for herself; pulling Dan up to her pussy and pushing him away again, the carrot sliding steadily in and out. Meanwhile Sophia pleasured her clit with the middle two fingers of her other hand, rubbing, squeezing and teasing gently. Dan's close up view was of those two fingers coming in and out of focus as his face was pulled up hard against her labia, then pushed away, again and again.

As Sophia's orgasm peaked, she pushed Dan's head away and with it, the carrot slid slickly and completely from her vagina. She left him kneeling on his hunkers in front of her pussy, the carrot hanging from his teeth. He felt a bit Bugs Bunny-like with his carrot and his hands tucked up under his chin. Left him smelling her juices off it, while she played with herself lazily. A bit of after-play. Her fingers gently massaging her pussy lips and clit, her eyes fluttering half closed, her breathing slowing. A lazy wind down. Then Sophia pulled herself back to the present.

'Give me the carrot, Slave,' stretching out her open hand.

Dan raised his head carefully, presenting the carrot to his owner. He didn't want to drop it and earn some strange punishment, or worse, not get to eat it. Sophia took it from his teeth, turned it round and had Dan slide his mouth over the full remaining slimy, slippery length. She then pulled it back slowly and allowed him take a normal bite-sized bite. Dan enjoyed chewing his second bite of the carrot even more than the first, now that he got past the surprise of it. It was great. The crunch of solid food, tasty food, colourful food. He leaned forward to have another bite, but Sophia stopped him and placed the carrot in Dan's manacled hands instead.

'Time for your normal morning feed now, Slave. Kneel up and lean in. You can finish off your carrot afterwards.'

Sophia presented her breast and Dan stretched his mouth up to latch on to the nipple. So began Dan's third day in Paris. This was the day he hoped would be his last in Sophia's care.

As on the previous day, Sophia put Dan in a diaper before she directed him to his desk to continue writing up lesson plans for her online schooling business. Again she didn't chain him to the desk on as the long length of chain stayed locked to his ankle cuff. Dan was happy with that. He could move around the basement. Use the toilet, even, if allowed. He ate his carrot slowly while working steadily through the morning, his mind only half on the task. He was keeping one ear cocked for the front door bell or the sound of visitors arriving in the hall.

After Sophia gave him his midday feed and left, Dan decided to take advantage of his relative freedom and shuffle over to the toilet/shower and use it. It would be nice to keep his diaper dry. To his surprise the glass door would not open. He couldn't see any obvious lock, but clearly Sophia had some means of controlling it. He shuffled back to the desk, steadily peeing into his diaper and feeling very humiliated. Clearly, toilet privileges were still withheld. At least he had got some solid food, he thought. Things can only get better.

The afternoon went by without the doorbell ringing. But Dan still hoped. He guessed Mary would be busy with last minute meetings and stuff all day. She was like that, wouldn't want to lose an afternoon of business opportunities by heading out to the suburbs to collect her slave. That would do later, he reasoned to himself. Towards evening Sophia arrived into the basement dressed in a long floral pattern dress. Dan almost felt it strange to see her normally attired. Must be expecting visitors, thought Dan. Maybe she's expecting Mary any minute now. Wishful thinking maybe, but he was wishing. Sophia also carried a large black shoulder bag.

'Punishment time for the runaway slave. Come over here,' she announced briskly, setting the bag down near the whipping post. After the ball beating of the previous night, Dan was feeling a bit anxious about what might come next. He had been half hoping Mary might arrive in time for him to escape this ritual. But, knowing Mary, he'd concluded she'd make a point of not arriving until he had his daily dose of suffering.

'Face against the post, hands up.' Sophia was all business. She quickly manacled Dan's hands to the post either side and above his head, using her little footstool to reach high enough.

'Open wide.' She quickly fitted his ball gag and pulled it tight. After she removed his soggy day diaper -- that humiliating moment that caused Dan to blush again -- Sophia unchained his ankles. She didn't attach them to the post, instead she fitted to a spreader bar to the ankle cuffs.

'Spread them wide.'

Dan obliged, wriggling his feet wider apart. A clicking sound came from the spreader. It was one of those ratchet bars that opened more each time you pulled it open, he realised, and it didn't go back.

'Wider.'

Sophia kicked Dan's legs a little further apart than he felt comfortable with. His stretched groin ached a bit with the strain, plus he was a little tender between the legs anyway from yesterday's ball beating. When Sophia walked over to far wall, past the whipping post, Dan noted that she was now sporting a pair of yellow rubber gloves that went up to her elbows, the sort you'd don for washing the dishes. He wondered might she be planning water sports of some sort. He wouldn't mind. As with the previous night, she had gone to the corner to switch on some music. A waltz this time. He recognised the piece, Shostakovich, a descending Daaa- daa- de- daa; the name wouldn't come to him.

'This evening I'm giving you a little bit of predicament bondage, Slave. I'll be busy upstairs getting ready for some guests, so I'm leaving you to make yourself suffer. Doesn't means you'll be in control, though.' While saying this, Sophia was busy crouching between Dan's legs and taping something to the whipping post. Dan's spirits lifted at the mention of the word' visitors.' That means Mary surely, he decided. Doesn't matter what she does to me now. I'll be out of here tonight and on the flight to Dubai tomorrow.

'Lift yourself up on your toes, Slave, and stay that way.' Dan obliged, happily. This was just going to be some temporary suffering. Let her do her worst. He could hear Sophia rooting in the bag and a rustling of vegetation. The inside of his thighs began to ache from the forced stretch.

Sophia moved around into Dan's line of sight waving some green vegetation in time to the music. She was doing a little waltzing herself.

'These are stinging nettles, Slave. Enjoy.'

Sophia waltzed in close on his left side and gave a graceful sweeping brush stroke with the bunch of nettles the full of length of Dan's side, starting from his up-stretched wrist right down his arm, down his side and along the outside of his leg to his ankle. Dan tried vainly to jerk his body away from her attack as he felt a sharp tingling and prickling begin at his wrist and spread steadily down his left side. Sophia glided around in front of him, enjoying her solitary waltz. She repeated the treatment on his left side, then danced out of sight. The same tingling and prickling immediately began to run down Dan's right side. Before he knew it, Sophia, leaned in close to his ear as she was dusting his back and buttocks with the nettles. His left side was beginning to sting painfully.

'There is a large bunch of nettles tied to the post just below your crotch, Slave, right between your legs. I'd stay up on my toes if I were you. That's your predicament. How long can you stay up off those nettles? I'm going upstairs now. I'll feed you and put you to bed before the guests arrive. I don't think you will be up to doing any useful work this evening.' Noe, she said, stepping back from him, 'Ready for the "coup de grace?"

Dan winced and pressed up against the whipping post as Sophia raised her arm, holding the bunch of nettles high and, like a matador going in for the kill, the moment of truth, she brought her bunch of nettles down hard into the small of his back and scrunched them round and round. That was her parting shot.

The basement door closed and the bolt slid shut. Dan was on his own. The nettle stings were throbbing all over him now. His calves and thighs were sore from trying to stay up above the crotch nettles. To try and take the pressure off his legs, Dan pulled up towards the rings holding his wrists. Soon the muscles of his stinging, burning arms began to ache and weaken. So this was his predicament. Suffer the pain of holding himself up off the crotch nettles or, just let his crotch down onto that bunch and add a particularly sensitive pain to his already throbbing body wide pain.

He knew about predicament bondage. It had been covered in the BDSM 101 book he bought for Mary, way back. He thought it was mostly for women. The example given was of a woman made to straddle over a saw horse that had a sharp edge sitting up into her perineum and pussy, her feet off the ground. Her arms were tied above her head to a rope hanging from the ceiling. Like Dan she could avoid the pain below as long as she had the strength to haul herself up with her arms off the sharp edge of the saw horse. Then when her arms tired and weakened she slumped down onto the sharp edge of the sawhorse that painfully dug in to the tender flesh between her legs. When that pain became too much, she pulled up on her arms again to try and give her tortured pussy a rest. And so on.

Dan wasn't prepared to slump down onto the bunch of crotch nettles just yet. He was a fighter, or thought he was. This is where his fitness and all those hours on the rowing machine would help, he told himself. I can do this. But after a few minutes his arms were burning and aching --big time. If he had some distraction he felt he could hold out longer. But the music had stopped. The only sound was of his own laboured breathing. To counter the cramping pains in his legs and arms, he tried lifting one leg. He immediately felt the nettles brush and sting the tender inside of the thigh of his other leg. He just couldn't do it anymore.

He slumped down on the flat of his feet and felt the nettles push hard up into his crotch, up into the crack of his ass, brushing his asshole even. Sophia must have tied then nettles into a tight bunch. They wouldn't give way. The tops of both his thighs were firmly rubbed and scratched by the nettles. Dan grunted with pain through the ball gag as he felt the burn and the stinging start with a vengeance. His balls and penis were particularly affected. A raging but painful erection throbbed and tingled to add to all his other pain. Dan quickly pulled himself up and away from the crotch nettles by hauling out of his aching arms. But not for long. The second time he lowered himself a stiff stem of nettle actually pushed directly into his asshole. He could feel the brittle stinging hairs on the stem of the nettle pushing and pricking the tender skin within. Severe pain. He immediately pulled himself up again. And so it went on for what seemed like a very long time.