Sausages for the Slave Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

As the days went by Dan was given more solid food to supplement the breast feeding regime that Sophia had put him on starting out. She reduced the breastfeeding to a short evening feed, for her pleasure more than for his benefit. In time her milk supply would dry up completely, but she still intended to have Dan suck on her breast for her pleasure. She introduced an increasing amount of bottled milk into Dan's diet.

Sophia made Dan suck the bought milk from an infant's bottle. It served to humiliate him by demonstrating his total infant-like dependency on her. While Sophia now allowed him use the toilet, just once in the morning and once again before locking him in his cupboard for the night, she still put him in a diaper day and night. Again underlining to Dan that he depended on her, that she could decide, on a whim, what he might and might not be allowed do in this most personal matter.

Dan was still chained at all times and still confined to the basement, day and night. He had not been allowed out, not even into Sophia's walled back garden. After the first week, Sophia had a rowing machine installed in the basement. She intended to keep her slave fit and trim. Dan now got to do a daily workout. She's just maintaining the value of the asset for future resale purposes, Dan decided. Sophia was careful like that.

Three weeks into his slavery under Sophia, Dan's lack of sexual release continued. His balls were aching and blue with unrelieved need. Sophia still clipped his wrist cuffs to his collar each night so, as Sophia put it, Dan needn't worry about being tempted to give himself an unapproved release. At the same time, she had no qualms about teasing him each morning with the white fluffy towel. She seemed to be able to balance being careful with her slave's freedoms while being callous as to his needs and wants. A careful yet callous owner. This was a new experience for Dan.

While he was locked in the basement, Dan would regularly hear doors banging upstairs, other typical sounds from around the house, conversations, laughter, footsteps on the stairs, the doorbell ringing. Sounds of other people coming and going. Sometimes there was only silence. Sophia had gone out, Dan concluded, wondering where she might have gone, and why. Clearly she had a life. She was running her business he guessed. Meeting the clients; parents of the kids they were both tutoring online, he supposed.

Three weeks in, Dan still struggled to figure out just where he stood with Sophia, personally. She clearly wasn't interested in using him for sex, much to Dan's disappointment. With the typical lazy conceit of the male, Dan wondered if she was a lesbian. After all, reasoned Dan, any normal female slave owner would be delighted to have the opportunity to take advantage of Dan. And Dan would be happy to oblige. How Sophia catered for these facets of her life was a mystery to Dan. Sophia didn't feel obliged to enlighten him.

The way the diminutive Sophia manhandled him was unsettling. Sometimes holding on to his penis to lead him somewhere, others times she carelessly pulled him along by his balls. It was as if Dan was a blundering elephant in a zoo being tamely led around by a petite female zoo keeper. When she placed her hands on his hips or waist to turn him this way and that, it was like she was moving furniture. Clearly she didn't care for him, in either the emotional or sexual sense. Dan seemed to be just one more item in her daily schedule. A job on the job list. Slave sorted for the day; tick. On to the next item.

Occasionally, Dan would catch Sophia looking at him in a calculating way. Like he was a length of cloth she was measuring for curtains. No emotion to the look, just wondering how much she could get out of him. As if she was not sure that he was value for money. That maybe she had paid too much. No doubt, since she had paid good money for this asset, Sophia intended to sweat it for every cent she could get out of it. Then sell it on. That's business, Dan.

Each morning, once Dan had eaten, Sophia would put him to work. He had one daily duty; to tutor science, online, to English speaking international students in France. Sounds like an easy number, but Sophia set him a ten hour working day, minimum. Dan was kept busy. He either prepared course material for the science lessons and tutorials; chemistry, physics and biology, or gave actual tutorials online. She didn't burden him with any domestic slave duties. No housekeeping or cooking. The daily routine upstairs was none of Dan's business as far as Sophia was concerned. She had purchased Dan for one particular task and that was what he would do.

In fact, Dan was quite enjoying the online teaching. Mostly he was doing group Zoom classes, teaching small groups, ten at most. He emailed them their assignments and they emailed him their work for correction. One thing Dan liked about his Zoom classes was that he got to be fully dressed. The other thing was that he was back doing what he was good at, teaching.

He had a few one-on-one Zoom classes for those students whose parents were prepared to pay handsomely for the privilege, mostly wealthy Middle Eastern families. Their kids were spoiled rotten and had little or no inclination to do the necessary work. Sophia even mentioned that she'd had enquiries from one of those families about hiring Dan full time. She joked that she could even sell Dan to them.

She'd tease Dan by reminding him that those rich Middle Eastern families have no issue with owning household slaves. 'They use them to do all sorts of stuff. So why not tutoring their kids,' she suggest with a smile. Dan would agree, showing off his knowledge by throwing in that in ancient Rome the teachers were often slaves. The only problem, she liked to joke, was that if the kids did not do well at school it was the tutor that got beaten and not the child. Beaten until the child's performance improved, she liked to emphasise. Dan picked up the hint of a threat in there. He decided that Sophia was telling that if he didn't perform to her satisfaction she would beat him. Or she might sell him on to somewhere he would will like a lot less.

Dan's routine around feeding, sleeping, teaching, exercising continued unchanged until the fourth Monday of Dan's slavery. The day started out normally, Sophia drying Dan's throbbing penis with the fluffy towel, as usual. Nothing new there. Three weeks plus without release. Dan wasn't sure he could take much more of it. But he had to take it. Sophia always stopped her incidental stroking of Dan's penis before Dan got near the edge.

As ever, Sophia pleasured herself while feeding Dan. Had Dan stand by while she carefully put her drained breasts back in her bra. As usual, she grabbed Dan's balls, avoiding his hard throbbing penis, but this time she led him to the whipping post, not to his desk. This was a definite change from the routine. Presuming he was going to be punished for some oversight, Dan braced himself for unexpected pain. He couldn't think, off hand, of anything he'd done to merit punishment. Could it have been a customer complaint, he wondered.

Thinking positively, he decided he was just going to receive a maintenance paddling or some such.. It has been a while since his ten strokes of the riding crop. Sophia had mentioned previously that she felt it was necessary to make a point of punishing him occasionally, just to remind him of his place He'd read about maintenance punishments in the BDSM 101 book he bought for his wife all those years ago.

'I'm setting you up for a little side hustle,' is how Sophia put it as she positioned the naked Dan against the whipping post. Up to then there had been no hint that Sophia was planning any change in Dan's routine. What's a side hustle, thought Dan. Being ten years older than his thirtyish owner, Dan wasn't quite up to speed on the latest slang. He wondered, as Sophia pinioned his arms behind him on the post, how much this 'side hustle' would hurt. But he knew better than to ask.

Sophia placed Dan facing out and pulled his hands back behind the post to secure them to the waist-height ring at the back of the thick square post, pulling his shoulders hard against the broad post. Next she secured his ankle cuffs to the rings at each side of the post. Only then did she unlock his day chain from his leg. This forced Dan to spread his legs a little. Last time she had done that was for the painful cock and ball torture session she had administered as one of Dan's early 'running away' punishments. Dan felt a shiver course through him at the memory of it, but couldn't imagine that he had done anything so wrong as to have Sophia decide it as necessary to inflict that level of suffering again. Nevertheless his erect cock quickly slumped and shrivelled up at the thought.

'Open your mouth, Slave.' The ball gag went in and was fastened tightly in place without protest from Dan.

After she gagged him, Sophia braced Dan's head against the whipping post by wrapping a two inch thick elasticated belt around Dan's head and the post, then pulling it tight from behind. Dan's head was now securely fixed against the post. Dan found that his vision was strangely limited once his head was secured against the post. He could swivel his eyes right and left but he could not look down at his body. He could look out into the room and see whatever he could see without moving his head. The thick band across his forehead was like a hippy headband from the 1970's. Dan the slave does Woodstock. Sophia stood back to admire her handiwork and tell Dan what he was there for.

'Now Slave, here's the deal. I've rented you out for the morning as a stud bull. You should be delighted to know that you are now a certified stud bull. How come, you wonder? Remember your accidental discharge during your first night with me? Well, I kept a little sample that landed on my hand and sent it off for testing. The results were good. Your certified sperm count is now listed on a 'sperm for sale' website for anyone to see, along with full length front and back photos and a close up head shot, plus your general vital statistics, size, shape, skin, hair and eye colour and so on. People like to know what they are buying.'

Dan was gobsmacked. This, he wasn't expecting. His cock started to rise again. Dan the stud. He could identify with that. Sophia hadn't finished her sales spiel.

'My unique selling point is that the customers can come and take their sperm directly from the source; you. They can see your blue eyes and your fair hair. The sperm doesn't arrive in an envelope in the post or get handed to them in a little phial out of a fridge. This is a great comfort to the purchaser. They can actually touch and feel the product -- that's you, Slave.'

Dan was now fully hard. The thought of being objectively used as a sperm bank had a certain appeal.

'My first customers are due to arrive soon. They are two ladies; a couple. You'll hear the doorbell ring shortly. I'll direct them to the basement where they get to use you for the next two hours unsupervised. That's the other attraction of my offer. They get to do what they want with you for two hours.

Dan was hard as a rock now. He was going to be used sexually for two hours -- at last.

'The reason I have you tied and gagged is so they can get on with their business without interruption from you. The ladies are interested in harvesting and using your sperm, Slave. They are not interested in what you think about the process, or any other opinions you might like to share.'

Sophia disappeared from Dan's restricted view as she crouched between his legs and dabbed some cool lube against his asshole. Dan flinched with surprise as much as anything else.

'I'm inserting a prostate massager,' she said from below his waist as Dan felt a fairly large dildo like object push firmly against his sphincter and slide on in. 'It's got a handle out front to move it around to press on the prostate. There's a remote control. I'll give it a test'

A rapid buzzing vibration commenced deep inside Dan's rectum and his cock immediately leaked precum. Sophia quickly switched it off the massager.

'Don't want a premature ejaculation, Slave. I just want to know that it works,' said Sophia standing up and walking over to the table where Dan's work laptop would normally rest. She placed the small remote control unit on the desk and continued to walk on out the door, closing it behind her without a backward glance at her slave. Typical, thought Dan. No wishing me luck, or hoping it goes well. No instruction, no nothing. That woman definitely has a deficit on the emotional level, he decided.

He waited, strapped to the post, bollock naked with a blatant erection, listening to the silence around him. Could do with some soft music, thought Dan, as he noted that there was an electric kettle, some mugs and tea and coffee making material on a tray on the table beside the remote. Nice homely touch. Then he heard the doorbell ring.

Suffice it to say, the two ladies got their value out of Dan, whatever it was they paid. Knowing Sophia, Dan assumed she didn't sell him cheap. They arrived into the basement, clearly a couple. Chatting away in French. No time was wasted. While her wife was unpacking the large shopping bag that was slung over her shoulder, the red haired butch looking one quickly took charge of extracting the sperm. She felt Dan up like he was the woman. Running her hands up his thighs, cupping his balls, giving them a squeeze. Then on up his abdomen, making him shiver, up to his chest and onto his nipples, squeezing and twisting them, forcing a reaction, a sharp intake of breath. Letting him know she was in charge.

'Tu fonctionneras bien pour moi, garcon,' she said, putting a condom over Dan's straining cock. If Dan could have nodded he would have -- whatever she said. She stroked Dan's cock quickly, looking coolly into his eyes as she did so, demanding that he perform. And he did. In about ten seconds, Dan felt his scrotum tighten hard against his groin and he came heavily, grunting into his gag. The husband, as Dan had decided to call her, immediately stopped stroking and removed the filled condom. It was like she was using an ATM machine to get out money, or coffee from a coffee machine. She just pushed the necessary buttons and the product was delivered.

Dan didn't mind being treated like a coffee machine. He had enjoyed the rapid release. He didn't feel drained, just normal, probably because it had been so long since he had any release. He hadn't needed extensive foreplay, or any foreplay. Three weeks of abstinence combined with the fluffy towel treatment each morning was foreplay enough. The husband lady deftly removed the filled condom, went over to the big bag, rooted out a small glass bottle and transferred Dan's load into it, sealed it and placed it in a small cool box which was then deposited back in the black bag. All done, in an instant. Dan was feeling proud of his stud bull performance. He had produced the goods which were now safely stored for later use. Dan wondered if they were going to go away now that they had got what they came for. It had taken only ten minutes rather than the two hours booked for the session. Easy money for Sophia.

The husband lady and her partner were showing no signs of packing up and leaving. In fact they were now unrolling a large yoga mat. They are not planning on leaving here anytime soon, Dan concluded. Besides, if they've paid for two hours they are probably going to take the two hours, if only to have a picnic, he reasoned. Dan had heard somewhere that the French like to get value for their money. Breathing heavily and basking in the afterglow of his pent up release, Dan decided he didn't mind. They might as well enjoy the tea and biscuits. He was held motionless against the whipping post, save for the occasional spasmodic twitch of his still hard cock. He resigned himself to a long wait.

Instead of having tea, the two ladies got each other naked. Slowly, teasingly, having fun with each other. Then they made out on the yoga mat in front of him for about fifteen minutes, with much signing and moaning. It was like he wasn't there or, like he was a statue. Dan the cigar store Indian. The husband lady paused their play to retrieve the remote from the table and walked over to Dan. She was naked now, tall, slim and small breasted. Her hair was very short and blond red. She had blue white skin and a light pubic fuzz of red curly hair. Very striking and very French, thought Dan, feeling his erection return to full strength. She pressed a button on the remote and Dan felt the low buzzing start behind his prostate. She reached under his scrotum, grasped the handle of the massager, and moved it about inside him. Dan responded, moving his hips a little and giving a pleasurable grunt behind his gag. His cock responded, hardening and twitching.

'Ca te plait, garcon,' she commented with a grin, fitting another condom over Dan's manhood.

Then she went back to her wife, who had being lying on her side on the mat, up on one elbow, gazing with interest. She commented to her partner, something in French. Dan decided she said, this guy is good. He's ready to go again. Her partner lay back on her back on the yoga mat and opened her legs, inviting her husband to go down on her. Which she did. Dan could only watch as they had a bit more fun, a then bit of tenderness, playfully biting and nipping like young pups. The endearments and encouragements were all in French, so Dan was none the wiser, but he didn't really need to know what they were saying. Big picture; they were having a ball and he got to watch. His cock was hard and twitching now. The husband disengaged herself once more and approached Dan.

'Pret encore, garcon?' reaching under him with one hand to grab the buzzing massager, the other grasping his cock once more. Dan found the being under the steady gaze of the naked lady on the yoga mat, while being manhandled by the naked red head very exciting. This is my first threesome he said to himself as the red head reached under his balls with one hand to manoeuvre the massager while the other hand grasped his dick. It took a little longer this time. But her deft stroking combined with her steady fucking of him in the ass with the massager drew another satisfying ejaculation from Dan. This time, after she switched off the vibration on the massager, she left the condom in place on Dan's cock, the sperm filled tip flopping over to one side.

Then, the novel bit. The husband lady went to the table and rooted in her bag for a harness which she slipped on over her slim hips and pulled tight to her abdomen. Next she dug out a rather large dildo -- Dan was comparing it with what nature had endowed him - and quickly slotted it into the front of the harness. Well used to it, Dan decided, tensing a little as she approached him, her large black phallus swaying over and back menacingly with each step. He needn't have worried. She had no interest in Dan's already filled bottom. Instead she removed the condom from his slowly subsiding penis, being careful to not lose any of the sperm in the tip, and immediately stretched it over her dildo. The sperm filled bubble at the top stuck straight up and under pressure.

Dan watched as she pricked the top pf the condom with a pin before going down on her partner and fucking her with the dildo missionary style. The partner wrapped her legs around the redhead's back, pulling her close and up into her with each thrust. The redhead kept one hand around the base of the dildo, gripping the bottom of the condom. Probably to pull on the condom and force the sperm out the tip, decided Dan the scientist. A sort of artificial ejaculation. Dan stood tied and naked at the post, watching the act of copulation happening right before him, watching his seed being used to inseminate a women whose name he did not know, listening to her quiet moans, moans of wanting, of wishing, of yearning for that seed to mate with her egg and make new life. He hoped it would work out for her.

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers