Savage Island: The Return Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

He was mostly yelling at Becca and this threat seemed to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, don't change the conditions, I'm appreciative," she finally said.

"Good, now there is a lot of use left in these patches if you two want them. I'm sure you can find some willing men around her to make good use of them before you leave tomorrow," he said holding the patches out to us.

We both took them without comment and left his office.

**

Outside we expected to have guards escort us back to our little prison but there were no guards waiting. We walked back the way we had come and found our small prison empty and open. The bunk bed was gone and the only thing in the room was our packs, just as we had brought them. We found ourselves alone and free. Apparently we were no longer prisoners and since we really couldn't go anywhere on a tiny island, Berret had decided to let us do as we wished until we were to be flown to Samoa.

I turned to Becca and looked at her. She had realized the same thing. Both of use looked down at our palms, which held the small patches potent side up, and then at each other.

"How much time do you think they have left?" Becca asked.

"I don't know, but already I want to find out," I said.

"As do I. We are terribly addicted."

"Which is why Berret's deal with us is going to work... for both parties."

"But doesn't it irk you? What he's getting away with and what they will do with this drug?" Becca fumed as we started walking down a hall with no destination in mind.

"Yes, but what can we do about it? Nothing, and if we try we will be cut off from the drug and you and I can't handle that... not now for sure," I said, protecting my little patch in my hand as if my life depended on it.

"There's got to be a way we can stop him and get the compound indefinitely."

"No... there isn't and if you try you risk having none. Don't mess with the deal, Becca," I said sternly.

She didn't respond.

As we walked, I noticed a clock on the wall in the hall. It was afternoon. Berret had fucked us for several hours. No wonder his load was enormous. I realized more fully how amazing he had been to last that long now that the compound wasn't running through my veins. I thought about how good it all felt as we continued to walk aimlessly down the hall.

We turned a corner and started to hear noise up ahead and soon realized where we were. The cafeteria wasn't far away and the noises were men finishing up their lunches. I don't know why we did it but neither of us could stop ourselves. It was like we were drawn to their voices. We walked right to the doors of the cafeteria and looked in at all those young men. Many were guards, but most were lab guys who had been working for two years on the compound. All in all there were about thirty to forty men. As soon as one of them spotted us the low roar of conversations died down immediately and all of them turned toward us, staring, waiting to see what we would do.

I looked at Becca and she looked at me. We both knew exactly what we were going to do next.

"Looks like it's your lucky day, guys," Becca suddenly said as we both put the patches on our arms.

"Oh hell yes!" one of the lab guys yelled, jumping up from his seat at a table.

I think he knew exactly what the patches were we had put on our arms, because he practically ran toward us both before any of the others got a chance. Since he was the closest male to us, both Becca and I immediately went after his cock since the patches had kicked in once again. My body surged with arousal, flooding my senses with the sensations I was addicted to. He dropped his pants and we both grabbed his cock which was growing stiff rapidly. He was average girth and length, which easily fit into my mouth as I felt to my knees and began to suck it. It didn't take long before Becca had her own to suck and stroke, followed by two lines behind the guys we were sucking. I think every man in that cafeteria had lined up to have a go at us.

I sucked to my heart's content, enjoying the flavor of the average cock in my mouth and expecting him to shoot his load down my throat very soon by the way he was acting as I sucked. He suddenly tried to pull away from me, I guess he didn't want to cum so soon. I didn't let him though, wrapping my arms around his legs and pulling him by the ass into my mouth.

"Fuck! Gonna cum!" he screamed as his cock let loose inside my mouth.

I could tell he'd been saving this load up for some reason, or just too busy to toss off because his average cock unleashed an above average amount of delicious semen into my mouth. Spurt after glorious spurt exploded from his head, bathing my mouth and tongue in thick gooey goodness. I was forced to swallow as my mouth filled beyond capacity and still the first man had a few more spurts left. I sucked him clean and he stepped away from me, only to be replaced by another.

The cock before me was large, long and thick and black. I looked up and the man standing in front of me I recognized. He had fucked me before in the lab. The man with the shaved head. Next to me was his cohort, already getting his large black cock sucked by Becca. It was no surprise they were second in line. They knew what we were like with the compound in our systems. I reached out and grabbed that big fat cock and immediately sucked it into my mouth as I stroked the thick base.

"Yeah, dat's it bitch, you remember my big ol' cock, don't you," he chuckled down at me as I peered up with my eyes with his long cock halfway down my throat.

I only moaned in response and forced his length another inch down my gullet. He was so thick and wide it was difficult to take him all. He decided to not give me the chance as he grabbed my head and pulled all but the tip of his fat cock from my lips before shoving it back down my throat. I relaxed my throat, opened wide and let him face fuck me over and over, while maintain a good grip with my lips.

Becca was still sucking the other black guard next to me. She hadn't managed to make him cum as quickly as I had the first lab guy. But it made sense to me why. They lab guy's load was so large he hadn't cum for days and was why he was so easy to get off. I couldn't do much with the black cock in my mouth but try and breathe. He held my head so hard I couldn't pull away if I wanted to. He just rammed is shaft in and out over and over for several minutes.

The guys behind him began to get impatient and soon I could hear ideas being considered.

"Fuck this shit. They've got cunts and assholes too! Why are we not fucking them!" I heard one guy say.

"Good point. Fuck this line, I'm going to the main event!" another guy said.

It was seconds later that we found ourselves surrounded by men, all groping and fondling our bodies. They soon began to pull off our clothing as we tried to keep sucking the black guards. It wasn't easy but somehow they got us naked. Soon fingers were in both our sexes and asses, along with the comments of how wet we were. I heard Becca moan loudly just about the same time the first cock entered me from behind. The man had picked my wet, hot sex, shoving his nice cock in deep with little resistance.

"Fuck, she's hot and wet as fuck!" he screamed, grabbing my hips and starting to fuck me hard, as the guard did the same to my face.

I was taking it at both ends hard and fast, not able to see much or even move. This didn't lessen the pleasure I felt. I was cumming in less than a minute, so aroused from the cock in my sex and the one in my mouth. All men seem to act the same when they are uninhibited. They all seem to fuck like maniacs when nothing is holding them back. This was no exception. The guy in my sex pounded away, hard and fast until I felt his hot load begin to fill my pussy full. He pressed in one final time and held his spewing cock deep until he was finished. I could feel his cock throbbing and contracting as the semen built up inside my vagina. His load began to ooze out of me when his cock left my body.

"Fuck, dude, really? Why'd you have to cum inside of her?" I heard a man say. "Now I have to stick my cock in your cum, asshole!"

"Fuck off and enjoy my sloppy seconds!" I heard the reply.

"Screw that, I'll just fuck her ass then," the first guys said.

And that's exactly what he did. As the cum was oozing out of my sex, he pressed his hard cock into my ass and slammed himself home, pushing even more semen from my body.

"Damn, her ass is tight and hot, better any way," I heard him say.

The black guy was still fucking my face and hadn't cum yet. His cock did seem to be getting harder so I assumed he was getting close. He still lasted longer than the guy in my ass, who fucked me for only a minute before pulling out and spraying his load onto my back and dripping onto my ass.

"That's how you cum so others can enjoy the same hole, asshole!" I heard him say after his cock stopped spraying on me.

The next guy used some sort of towel to clean me off, even using it to wipe the excess cum off my pulsing pussy from the first guy. A few seconds later the black cock in my mouth exploded down my throat. I was taken by surprise and inhaled some before I closed off my air way. I couldn't breathe and began to choke on his thick load until he was forced to pull his cock out of my mouth and finish himself off onto my face. Long, thick ropes of cum landed on my forehead and cheeks as he stroked himself through his climax and I struggled for air.

By the time he was done I couldn't see with both eyes full of his thick seed. Before I could do anything to wipe the semen from my eyes a cock was shoved into my gapping mouth. It was much smaller than the big black mammoth I had just sucked and I easily handled it. They man behind me, the one that had cleaned me off decided to stick his cock into my wet pussy first, slamming all of his length until I felt his hips bang into my ass. He pumped his cock into me for about a minute as I sucked the one in my mouth. Then out he came and up into my ass, getting his jollies with both my holes.

I still couldn't see. When I tried to open my eyes the thick semen made them sting and I hadn't had the chance to clean them off, not that it would have helped with just my fingers. I could hear Becca being fucked and sucking cock next to me but had no idea how or by whom. The man behind me seemed to enjoy my ass more than my pussy. He kept changing but spending most of his time in my butt until he finally had enough and couldn't hold it any longer. He too pulled out in time and sprayed my back with a good helping of man juice all the way up to my shoulder blades. The guy I was sucking soon came as well and added to the mess on my face. I must have looked like one of those bukkake girls, covered in cum from several guys.

It only got worse from then on because no one wiped any of the semen off of my body after that. I even had guys that I hadn't fucked or sucked come to the side of me and spray me with their cum. I guess just watching us get fucked was enough to get them off without our help. I soon found myself being pulled onto my back onto of one of the men. He put his cock into my ass and another man shoved his into my pussy and together they fucked me in both holes, while I stroked and sucked two other cocks.

Hands groped my breasts; cocks slapped my face until I attended to them by opening my mouth or taking a cock out to be replaced by another. I stroked and stroked and sucked and sucked all the while cocks slid in and out of both my lower holes, making it all worth it as the pleasure never lessened and only intensified with each minute of my time with the men. When one would cum, it was replaced quickly by an new hard cock, over and over again, never leaving me empty for long.

It was intense, I seemed to be either cumming or on the verge every second with the patch on my arm and cocks in every available orifice and hand I had. Neither Becca nor I had been fucked by this many men before. Even our first trip to the island when the savages fucked us, it was never with this many. It was the perfect ending to what turned out a successful trip. We got exactly what we came to the island to find.

I could only hear the men around me now, could hear them breathing and moaning as they approached climax and then I felt the hot ropes of cum spray my body as they bathed me in their semen one after the other, sometimes two or three at a time. It no longer mattered where or when. My ass was full of slippery semen as was my pussy from multiple cocks emptying their loads inside me. My breasts, face and pretty much everything was covered as cock after cock unleased upon my body. I was confident Becca was equally covered. I imagine even guys that had cum at the first were able to get hard again and cum a second time because it seemed like more than twenty cocks had exploded either in me or on me by the time they were all satisfied and Becca and I were left on the hard cafeteria floor, exhausted and plastered literally with massive amounts of semen.

**

When the patches wore off neither of us could move. The cafeteria was dark and we just lay there, occasionally moaning from some sort of ache that jolted our bodies. We had no idea what time it was, other than night time. Most of the semen had run off of or dried by then. I didn't want to move but the tile floor was not comfortable now that the compound had worn off. When I tried to open my eyes they were glued shut by the dried semen on my face. I had to scrap it off with my fingers until my eye lids were able to open. I looked at Becca and was stunned by what I saw. Both of us were an absolute mess. I helped her up and we staggered out to find the showers.

After we cleaned up and got dressed again it was almost sun up, with the night giving way to early morning light. They fed us one more time and many of the men thanked us for last night's festivities and wished us well. We boarded the helicopter and they flew us to Samoa. We were back in the States half a day later.

In California, I said good bye to Becca and that I would call her when I got home. We both hugged and were actually giddy with the prospect of the first shipment to our houses. I boarded the plane and arrived home really late. Jim was asleep when I let myself in. I put my keys on the table next to our front door and noticed a small yellow padded envelop where Jim had put all the mail for the day. It was unopened and addressed to me.

"No way... it couldn't be?" I said quietly out loud. I quickly ripped open the packaging and out slid a plastic case of melt-away strips and a note. It was from Berret.

Brianna, I've enclosed your first month's supply of strips. 10% potency just as we agreed upon. Enjoy them and remember they're supposed to last you a month so don't go crazy ;). Your next shipment will arrive on time as long as you keep your part of the deal. I'll know if you don't.

Berret just signed with a capital B and added a P.S. to burn the note after I read it. I did it before going upstairs to Jim with the plastic case of my melt-away strips tightly in my grip. Before I walked in the bedroom I opened the case, took out my first strip and let it melt on my tongue. My pussy and nipples were instantly stirring; I couldn't wait to wake him up.

The End

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers
12