Savannah Gray Pt. 03

Story Info
Wine-Drunk and Dripping...
1.9k words
3.5
3.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clock ticks on by,

View it not as time running out,

But as the music of change.

An audible reminder that leaves fall in autumn and the wind blows kisses...

...

Muffled and high pitched moans can be heard through the walls of the grand house. By now the night has fallen and the birds have gone to sleep. From the outside, all the world appears to be silent and still. And yet, upon closer inspection there is light in the darkness, as is the way of the world.

As a fire crackles, and shadows dance, two figures can be seen entangled. Our two figures.

Regina and Savannah are together, beside the fire, making love.

Well, when I say 'making love', what I really mean is that Savannah is making love as Regina watches.

Upon scrambling, giggling, into the house, a fire had been lit and a sense of liberation sent into the air.

Tales of 'mummy', chastity and slave-life... had all gone untold. Instead, stories of school, childhood and fond memories had been unfolded by sparks. Faces had been held with tears of joy and of sadness, and of love. Sex had been started and stopped by laughter. Sex had been started and stopped by the frighteningly loud pops of wood burning...

A lot of sex had started and stopped, none of these adventures ever met their logical messy conclusion. But there's always time.

At present, Regina is sitting on the floor cross-legged, pouring another glass of wine out into a glass swaying with drunk love. Savannah is lying down, her head resting on the lap of Regina.

"And the humiliation videos?"

"Videos of brats, usually a few at once, touching each other and telling me my cock is worthless and that I could never make a girl feel anything."

"Brats?"

"You know, bratty girls. Wet-look leggings, petite, voices like cheese graters..."

"..."

"The girls from a 2000s movie about American schools."

Regina Pretends to chew gum and plays with some hair that is resting on her face, she shoots Savannah a mean, judging look up and down

"Exactly! Exactly this!"

"So you're saying I'm a brat?" She sips wine with a smirk

"I'm saying you could definitely pull off being one."

"Drink?"

"Do that face again." Drunk giggles have taken over Savannah's speech as of recent.

Regina goes back to pretending to chew gum, she looks into Savannah's eyes, who is in awe and staring back up at her. Despite all that has passed there remains some tension, like a chair standing on only two of its legs ready to topple, and Regina leans down for a kiss. Savannah closes her eyes and her lips part, but a kiss is not on the cards it would appear.

Regina licks her lips and spits directly into the mouth of her little toy.

Savannah, caught completely by surprise, snaps her eyes open and by mere reflex swallows the spit.

Regina takes a theatrical pause, narrows her eyes in a drunken, devilish state...

"I quite like being a brat. Now open. Your. Mouth." An Oscar should have been won in that moment. No playing. Not a remnant of Regina remained. This was an order. An order told by a demon. A demon with friends, and blackmail material, and a pair of panties to wear. Savannah's mind may race and create stories but this time they may just be bang on.

From an outside perspective Regina is the brat, and Savannah her toy, or her cuck, or her friend's brother, caught peeping at her changing.

Savannah opens her mouth wide, this time keeping eye contact.

"Tug it. Your cock. And tug it fast, ask for my spit."

"Spit in my mouth."

"No no no, without the enjoyment, I want to see who you turn into when you watch those videos and dream. Be that Savannah for me. Tug faster, and ask for it."

Savannah, like another trained actor, as we all are actors in life, softens her face and quietly and with much embarrassment responds.

"Spit on me."

A dart, straight on her face.

Not necessarily only in her mouth, but purposefully all over her face.

"Ask ag- don't you dare wipe it away Savannah. Ask me again and stroke yourself to orgasm. Tell me about your cock."

Savannah knows this is all theatre but she's getting a little too into character. Feeling her heart sink and her cock shrink a little as she utters her words.

"It's tiny."

"It's pathetic Savannah."

"It's impotent."

"I think those videos made you unable to get hard you pervert!" That one came straight out of a porn compilation

"Spit on me."

"Stand up!" Perhaps the alcohol, or perhaps the inner desire to heal her new lover, had taken over. Like a private, Savannah stood straight up on command, the spit from her face now making its way down her neck.

Regina, with no hesitation in sight, kneeled before Savannah's hanging member and spat on it with such vigour, the fire may have popped in reaction.

"Mmmm!!" Savannah immediately began licking the spit from around her lips. "For the love of God if you're going to play with it, can you spit on it again please fuck me that was hot!!"

A second, even harder rocket of saliva shot out of Regina, her body full of a bottle and a half of red wine.

In that familiar drunken state, where the limbs reach out without any regard, her right hand shot out and began pumping the now sloppy cock before her, her left hand giving one almight slap to the balls underneath, emiting a sharp moan from Savannah, and promptly moving from balls to rectum.

"Tomorr- Toda- What time is -"

"It's 6 in the MmmmmmorNING!" There's the sound of a couple of intoxicated fingers slamming into an anal passage right there.

"Okay, w-hen we wake up, you have to show me those brat videos. I like being one."

"I'm gonna fucking cum in a second."

When there's no shame in one's actions and one's words they have power. When one simply knows who one is, when you simply are you, others respond along with life in relation to you.

In this case, the admittance of a premature ejaculation, said with utter confidence and nonchalantly thrown down to her partner caused Regina to do what she knew would be well loved.

She stopped pumping rapidly and used her thumb and forefinger to simply vibrate the shaft as fast as possible.

"Ruined or not??" Such a loving gesture, drunkenly spurted out in a daze

"Ruined!!" Savannah held her own ass cheeks and arched her back some what in anticipation.

Just at the moment of bliss, regina stood up after letting go and faced Savannah eye to eye as the tiniest dribble ran down her shaft. Regina grabbed Savannah's waist, pulled her close to her, clenched the cock between her naked sweaty thighs and issued a statement.

"God you repulse me."

This time the spit landed directly on lips and this time it was followed by a kiss. A wet, wine-stained kiss.

"But I so love you."

Savannah holds her waist in return "I love you."

"I love you."

"Spit on me."

You dont have to ask Regina twice

A spit in the gaping mouth.

"What do we do now?"

"Can I offer a suggestion my leaking love?"

Savannah holds her own hands on her ass cheeks again waiting

"Im going to bed."

"A-"

A soft whisper now,

"And you're going to use that TV right there, to watch porn. All night. And you better, my sexy bitch, not stop rubbing that thing until i come down in many.

Many.

Many. Hours."

Savannah looks over Regina's shoulder at the gigantic TV above the fireplace.

"I want you braindead."

"Lube?"

The very faintest of whispers returns, from the mouth of a girl pretending to chew gum.

"Dry. Through some panties. Pink ones..."

She releases the clitty from between her legs, walks towards her pile of discarded clothes on the floor, collects them, drinks the last of the bottle of wine and struts on past leaving Savannah staring at the blank TV screen for a moment.

A quick-paced tiptoe accompanied with a childlike giggle returns into earshot as Regina speedily runs up to Savannah, slaps her ass playfully and throws something over her head before running upstairs announcing

"Wear these instead baby!"

Savannah inspects the garment,

Thigh-high socks...

...

Downstairs, the sounds of teen girls with hatred and derision in their voices can be heard. Spewing forth insults and humiliation from loud speakers, they hurl verbal daggers at the listener.

"Eww! Look at that little clitty! Let me take a photo for everyone to see!!!"

"My boyfriend is coming over soon, maybe he can dress you up and fuck you like a real girl?"

"And, like that, you've been conditioned. Brainwashed, taught to never be hard EVER AGAIN!!"

"Uuuh! MMMMMM! That's it slut, hump that pillow and moan like a whore. Beg for mommy, or maybe you want to beg for daddy."

On the sofa, legs spread, sits Savannah, rubbing herself into the night with palm pressed against the head of her cock. Moving in circles as she gyrates her hips, her eyes are firmly fixed on the porn videos playing. Her toes curl and her muscles tense in waves as orgasm after orgasm falls out of her...

And meanwhile, upstairs, an actor watches.

The 'sleeping' Beauty, Regina, had silently walked up to the second floor landing which overlooks the living area. After waiting to see if her slutty girlfriend had indeed taken her position as goonslut seriously for the eve, she had herself began to watch both the videos and her sweetheart from a distance, and after a video or three she had also began, with hips grinding and hand circling, to make herself wet.

Her free hand clasped the wooden railing in front of her, her knees buckling and lips being bitten at the sight of Savannah staring at Hypno spirals and fully clothed girls insulting her.

Dressed in nothing but thigh-high socks, both girls were now, with minds melted and eyes softening into trance, completely obliterating their cunts into leaking numb ecstacy.

The fireplace began to whimper away into dark ash after a while, the television screen being the only source of light after that. The moans and cries of gooning pleasure erupting from Savannah hit Regina like a tonne of bricks and before long both were synchronising their orgasms.

Video after video became more depraved.

Cuckold humiliation

Castration roleplay

Denial from girls dressed in leggings and hoodies, literally directing Savannah to play with herself like a girl

Videos simply of fully clothed girls dancing, slowly getting censored by huge pixels, with instructions to cum at the sight of denial

...

Affirmations overlayed on splitscreen videos of girls being railed by BBC and whitebois ejaculating simply by stroking a black strapon...

The last one sent a spark through Regina, who immediately began thinking about reinacting such a scene.

Savannah, laying on the bed, panties covering her cock, and a BBC strapon cock covering her waist.

Regina, lying right beside her, a hung black gentleman fucking her up and making her scream.

Savannah would watch, listen, and stroke her black fake shaft until she was writhing with a ruined orgasm. Regina would have a real one. Her man would definitely have a real one...

The girls (and black bulls... and whitebois to a lesser extent) on screen, much like the panting girls at home, were actors.

In truth, we are all actors in life, merely at different stages of awareness that's all.

But the masks we wear only fall when we feel like playing, and to play with life is to play with one's self, for we are all.

There's a reason that playing with yourself is taboo

Its a form of enlightenment...

The breaking of the cycle.

The empty cup...