Savannah's Bedtime Story

Story Info
Lost in sexual desire, Savanna takes control of Brayden.
2.4k words
4.02
13.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah was curious what Brayden was up to. He'd been gone all day playing racquetball with his buddies and came home smelling like a gym rat. His raw scent had always turned her on. She could feel herself getting hot and flushed as she sat across the table from him at dinner. She couldn't take her eyes off him for some reason. He had been working out with weights quite a bit lately and it was definitely showing in his biceps and chest. She wanted him. But something different chased through her mind. Briefly, she played a scene through her mind about him pushing the dishes and plates off the table in a fit of passion, mounting her from behind and taking her for his pleasure. But instead, she kept thinking about how hot she got when she controlled him. She kept thinking back to him in the shower masturbating in front of her, with women's Love Spell soap. Seeing both anguish and pleasure on his face as she picked at him with teasing, manipulating remarks. She was so caught up in her own fantasy, she couldn't hear him talking.

"Savannah!" Brayden said loudly with a grin on his face. She came to and looked at him with very rosy cheeks. "I'm going to take a shower. I stink." He said as he moved away from the table.

She decided she was going to join him. After a few minutes, she slipped off her black yoga pants and t-shirt and kept her white cotton panties on. Her hair had grown out so much that it covered both her breasts. She opened the door and entered. She surprised him. She took him in her arms and pressed her tongue into his mouth. As deep as she could get it. The kiss was hard and forced. He nearly buckled. She fell to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. He wasn't quite fully aroused yet and as she cupped his balls and played with the end of penis, she felt him swelling to the point that her mouth became quite full of him. She teased the head with her tongue, flicking it slowly up and down his sweet spot. He pulled her up and kissed her again, aggressively, before pushing her up against the cool tile wall. She tried to lift a leg around his waist but he pushed it down. She reached for his cock and pulled it between her legs and sandwiched it in her hot pussy lips. He stroked back and forth and she felt the firm ridge of his cockhead rubbing against her swollen clit. She wanted so badly to feel the fullness of his rock hard dick in her hot cunt she could hardly stand it.

But he stepped back and relaxed. She adjusted her panties and they immediately camel-toed back into her pussy. "Go dry off and get ready for bed. I'll be along soon. And Savannah, don't wear any clothes."

Once in bed she waited what seemed like forever for him. She could hear him rummaging about but couldn't make out what he was doing. She knew he had something planned but was nervous. She liked surprises, but sometimes she was impatient.

He turned out the lights and climbed into bed. He had put cologne on. This was new. And so was the cologne. Musky. Spicy. Floral. She couldn't make out any one scent. It made her mouth water. He spread her legs apart under the silk sheets, and slid something into her wanting hole. She knew what it was. A vibrator. She didn't know he knew she had it. Remote. Wireless. Not like the one she had used when they first got together. This one was special and especially strong. He asked if she knew what it was. She acknowledged with a kiss and smiled, "be nice you," she said. He rolled her over on her side, snuggled up to her and breathed slowly into her ear. "I want to tell you a bedtime story," she felt chills wisp up and down her body at his breath on her ear when he spoke.

She wasn't sure if she could handle the tale with him breathing and whispering into her ear the whole time. But what could she do? He started...

"Imagine yourself wearing tall boots, black, leather, lots of buckles, and zippers that go all the way up to your inner thighs. Above that, you're wearing red, satin, crotchless underwear. A black pencil skirt that isn't too tight fitting perfectly shapes your hips, and a red, satin corset. Your hair is a bit red tinged, and the green cat-eye make-up is alluring and very demanding. You smell of vanilla, cherry and musk. And you're standing in front of me.

I am wearing khaki colored pants and a blue dress shirt. I had just walked through the door. When I see you standing there, dressed that way, I am mesmerized. And before I can finish a sentence, you cut me off sharply with one command. 'Strip.'"

Savannah likes very much where this is going. She wasn't aware that Brayden got into her dominant side so much. She was starting to get wet and slid her hand under the silk sheets to her naked body and traced her way to the wet slit between her legs and began to rub as Brayden continued his story. But he paused, pressed a button on the remote and something inside her pelvic region came alive. He had pressed the highest setting. She screamed frantically trying to reach behind her to pull him into her. It was too much too soon. She begged him to stop as her back arched and she rolled around on the bed. Once he was certain she had came, he pulled her into him and back on her side and turned it off.

"Once naked, you order me to my knees. You then inform me that this is punishment for looking at the young blond the other day as we had passed by her in the car. I attempted to deny it away with jibber jabber, but you remind me it was the girl running down the sidewalk wearing the very tight blue shorts and sports bra. 'oh' I say.

'Bow before your mistress.' You command. You walk around me, slowly, in circles for a minute or so. I feel completely embarrassed with my face to the floor and naked ass in the air. At any minute I expect a spanking. Instead, you walk to where my face is and drop your skirt to the floor, step out of it, and kick it to the side. 'Kiss my boots.' As I begin to look upward, you stop me by lifting one leg and placing the toe into my mouth. 'Lick. Bitch.'"

Savannah whimpered. She could feel Brayden's hard cock pressing into her ass through the sheets. Her rubbing became slower and harder.

"So I begin to kiss and lick your right boot first. You turn your leg slightly and lift the heel off the floor, leaving your toe down, as if to suggest the heel. Once I put my lips on it, you shoved all four inches of it into my mouth, gagging me, causing my gag reflex to kick in and my eyes began watering. 'You'd better get used to that slut,' you say as you push it back in.

You walk around behind me again and step directly over my upward pointed ass. 'I should take this well lubed heel and shove it down this gaping hole. Would you like that?'

'If it pleases you.' I answer."

Brayden grabbed her nipple and gently tugged on it. Savannah gasped. She wanted him so bad. Then he pressed a button. She could barely feel the vibrator this time. He left it on as he continued his tale.

"Still standing behind me, you pull me up quickly, roughly, by the back of my hair, and you whisper into my ear, 'Glancing doesn't quite warrant that. But do not let me catch you starring.' You kneel down and place nipple clamps onto my nipples, then you run your sharply manicured fingernails up and down my chest until it is red hot and I am breathing hard. Then you push my head down slightly and attach a collar and leash tightly around my neck, which is also attached to the nipple clamps. As you slowly stand back up, you choke me lightly before dragging your red fingernails from the front of my neck to the back."

Savannah came again. The slow pulsing of the vibe in her snatch seemed to trigger a rolling sensation from her ass, up her spine and causing the hair on her neck to stand up. She had ruffled part of the silk sheet up between her legs and soaked it with her cum. She wanted Brayden to take her from behind. She wanted him to pen her face down into the pillow and fuck her until she screamed. But more so, she wanted to fuck him. This was new. As he told his story, the more he said, the more of it she considered. The more she wanted.

"The heel of your boot dug into my naked back and you pushed me back down. You walked around in front of me. You took the leash in your hand and pulled it, tightening the slack to jerk my head up. This was the first time I had seen you since you had told me to get onto the floor. You were stunning. But all I could look at was the hot pink dildo sticking out from between your legs. 'And now dear boy,' you said with a very demanding tone, 'it is time for your punishment.'

Then you pulled me up onto my knees toward you, rolling the leash up into your hand to tighten your hold. 'You're going to do two things at once. You're going to suck my strap-on and finger-fuck me. Open wide honey.'"

Pulses shot faster through Savannah and she completely lost herself. She tried to roll over in the bed and take Brayden, but he was prepared and held her in check. She was grinding hard on herself as he somehow got closer to her ear. His voice deepened...

"You tilted my chin with your free hand, digging a blazing red nail into the underside of my cheek and slowly slid the dildo into my mouth. You had coated it with lemon juice. As you pulled yet harder on the leash, slightly choking me, you grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down sharply onto the extension of your new found power, gagging me. My eyes erupted and I pulled off of it coughing. 'Now,' you said as you pulled me back down slowly, 'take your punishment and make me come.'

I began sucking and fingering. It took me a minute, but we developed a rthym with you hunching back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth as my fingers quickly brought you to orgasm. You held the leash tight in one hand and your other hand on the back of my head, holding me down on your extension of power. I also learned what the lemon juice was for. My mouth was salivating dramatically. You chuckled a little at that and asked me, tauntingly, if I was a spitter or swallower..."

Savannah could take it no more. She reached under the ball of sheets between her legs and pulled the vibe out. She further surprised Brayden by rolling back hard towards him and thrusting her head backwards to create wiggle room, got onto her hands and knees, and mounted him. She slowly slid down onto his rigid cock to fill her wanting, eager hole. She grabbed his nipples, each pinched firmly between thumbs and index fingers, and pulled as if they were reigns. "I can't take any more, I'm going to finish this."

At that, she began to methodically grind her hips onto his pelvis, pleasing herself as she tortured him with a slow, wet, fuck. "I want to see you masturbate in front of me." She said to him. She was on a sexual high she had never before encountered. "I pull the strap-on from your mouth, but tell you to keep your mouth open, like a little bird waiting for a worm."

She was breathing hard and the passion in her voice was controlled and dedicated. "As I look at you on your knees in front of me..." she said between gasps and thrusts, "with your cock in your hand and slobber on your face, I decide to remove the dildo from the harness and stick it back into your mouth. Then, leaving it in your mouth, I stand back up, cross my arms, and place my boot in front of your hard penis..." she grinded harder and faster on him, pulling harder on his nipples. "Keep the dildo in your mouth while you finish yourself off, you little whore. I watch as you pathetically masturbate at my feet, bringing yourself to an orgasm onto my boot, coating the black leather with a very large load of hot jizz."

Savannah released his nipples allowing the blood to return to them rudely. "Suck my tongue." She told him as she forced it as deep into his mouth as she could. Brayden bucked several times trying to move his head around on the bed but she held him with both hands as he began to suck on her tongue, groaning and spurting into submission.

Once he had finished and somewhat relaxed, she quickly slid up his torso to straddle his face, finishing her part of the story. "I yank the leash back up and pull your head toward my boot. Now you have to clean up your mess. Lick it up slut."

Brayden quickly did as he was told and ate her pussy and all of its hot messy contents. Savannah quivered at the thought of everything that had just played out and was dizzy with sex as he brought her to another orgasm. She collapsed onto him. She pulled the sheet into a ball and placed it between his open legs and rested her head on it like a pillow leaving her beautiful, wet cunt and ass in his face as she fell into a deep sleep.