Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 05

Story Info
Savannah's plans advance.
6.2k words
4.36
22k
19

Part 5 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,294 Followers

Chapter 7

Tuesday morning Roxanne woke up glad to notice that Savannahs foot smell was almost entirely gone. Her face still carried a small trace but after yesterday that seemed like nothing at all. It didn't matter either, she was allowed a shower now and she immediately took that opportunity thoroughly washing up with huge delight. Showering might have never felt so good before as it did right now.

Heading out of the shower finally feeling clean again she was relieved not to see Savannah anywhere. Her roommate was probably still sleeping but at least she wouldn't have to kiss her feet just yet. She went on with her morning routine as usual making coffee, pouring cereal, she was even able to sit down again to eat. All morning long she felt anxious about Savannah coming out of her room, but that never happened. Thinking back to yesterday late evening she figured the black girl might have just grown tired of her own stupid rules. Maybe she would finally stop bothering her, Roxanne for one planned to just leave her alone mostly. If she didn't do anything that would disturb or annoy Savannah in anyway the girl probably wouldn't bother her again either. Sure with how obnoxious she was just sucking every thing up would be a hard task on its own but everything was better than how things had went these past two days.

Roxanne finished her breakfast in peace, got dressed and walked out of the door whistling. About a week ago this had been her everyday routine nothing special but after everything that happened those mornings seemed like an age ago making this a very welcome change. Her normal boring morning routine suddenly felt like the best morning ever. Finally she would be able to leave all of this behind her she thought as she took a seat in her first class of this morning.

Things were going great till somewhere around 10:30 am when she got a text message from Savannah "meet me at the second story lady's bathroom of the main building right now. If you know what's good for you I advise you not to keep me waiting because I am pissed as it is." The text read giving Roxanne an instant panic attack. She jumped up and rushed out of the classroom making a run for it as soon as the door closed behind her.

It took her about seven minutes to get to the location Savannah had summoned her to. The black girl was waiting outside the restroom wearing a tight-fitting white dress, purple opaque tights and the hated worn out sneakers. As soon as Roxanne arrived Savannah grabbed her by the upper arm and forcefully dragged her inside the restroom and into the bigger handicapped stall locking the door behind them. Luckily the restroom appeared to be deserted. Roxanne was out of her mind with worries. What had she done wrong? Why was she here for? Did this have to take place within the school building?

She didn't need to wait long to get an explanation as Savannah nearly instantly turned towards her after closing the door which was blocked by her huge body leaving no possible escape for Roxanne. "what the fuck were you thinking you stupid bitch? You forgot both morning and goodbye kisses! What's next? Stealing another pair of my dirty socks or panties to satisfy your nasty perverted fantasies? No we can't have that at all and so you are going to catch up to your kisses right here and now, meaning giving me both morning and goodbye kisses as well as welcome and goodbye kisses for our little meet up here!" Savannah shouted at Roxanne who was shaking like a leave.

"p...please, I am sorry. You were still sleeping, and I didn't want to wake you up" Roxanne stammered quietly.

"That's one lame ass excuse if I ever heard one! I thought I had been clear when I said you had to kiss them at the times I mentioned in the rule. Well since you are obviously to stupid to understand even the simplest of things I am going to clear this up for you. You are expected to kiss them every morning and night without exceptions. If I haven't woken yet by the time you head out or if I'm already asleep when you come home you'll gently knock at my door, wait for me to call you in before giving my feet the kisses you so crave so you can control your perverted desires. If I ever head out earlier or come home when you are asleep already I will do the same thing and knock on your door so you can get your kisses in. is that understood?" Savannah asked still clearly angry. Roxanne was to frightend to do anything else than just nodding her head at the girl. "good, then what the fuck are you waiting for? Get kissing" Savannah shouted leaning back against the door and lifting her sneakered foot.

Roxanne was to scared to even think about resisting as she quickly got down on her knees on the dirty bathroom floor without a second thought. "good, you can untie my shoe, slip it off, kiss my foot and slip it back on because I am not standing on this nasty floor without shoes. " the black girl condescendingly shouted down. Roxanne groaned realising she would have to do this four times.

Reluctantly Roxanne started untying the laces of the worn-out white sneaker gently sliding it off of her roommates foot and placing it on the ground. Nearly instantly a strong nauseating smell of new and old foot sweat hit Roxanne. Those trainers looked like that had been used for nearly daily wear for probably about two years and the smell certainly testified that. She had hated when her roommate wore them before cause every time she could smell when Savannah took them off even from a couple of feet away. Now they were a real nightmare however. With her face so close to the shoes and Savannahs feet right when they got taken off the smell was unbearable and Roxanne simply couldn't stop herself from gagging a little.

As if the smell alone wasn't bad enough yet Roxanne had to force herself to smother her face into the soft slightly moist nylon sole kissing it passionately and inhaling deeply as she did so. The smell made her head swim as tears formed in her eyes. After a first long kiss she pulled back when an idea occurred to her since she had to kiss each sole four times putting on and taking off the sneakers each time it would be easier if she just kissed this foot four times, then the next one and got it over with like that. So instead of placing the shoe back on Savannahs feet she leaned in for another passionate kiss, followed by a third and a fourth. All counted together she had been making out with Savannahs smelly right foot for just about a minute.

Feeling nauseous she helped Savannah back in her sneaker, tying the laces and repeating the same process with Savannahs left foot. Right out of the shoe it smelled way worse and felt way more disgusting than the right one had at the fourth kiss. Once again she placed four long intimate kisses on the sole before slipping the left sneaker back on it and tying the laces as well. With a few tears on her face she eventually looked up at the imposing black girl. "Your feet smell like heaven." She complimented seeing the smirk on her roommates face grow even bigger.

"I don't think nasty perverts like you are going to heaven" Savannah said laughing out loud at her own joke. Seeing as the girl was starting to get up she said "Oh and that counted only as one. Afterall I expect nothing less than you treating every kiss you are supposed to give them as a separate one." Savannah added matter of factly. Only speaking up now that Roxanne had already gone trough the trouble of giving each foot four kisses.

Roxanne knew that she had done this deliberately and she badly wanted to argue that it wasn't fair, but she also knew that arguing would only make things worse and so instead she sighed as she started untying the laces of Savannahs right shoe again. Just then they both heard a stall door open and close. They both froze hearing the tap run, the drier work and finally the door to the restroom open and close. Someone had been in here all the time she hadn't seen them and there was no way she could tell who either Savannah or Roxanne were but the knowledge that someone had overheard everything left Roxanne mortified while Savannah burst out laughing.

Once Roxanne got her nerves under control and Savannah her laughter, Roxanne leaned in for a passionate kiss with the full-figured black girls right sole. She still couldn't believe what had happened, but she just wanted to get this over with. Roxanne replaced the right shoe, took off the left one and repeated the kissing before giving yet another compliment. The whole process was intensive but eventually she finished the job having repeated the same steps two more times.

Roxanne had just finished tying the last of Savannahs shoelaces when the big black girl unlocked the door and stepped out without a warning exposing a still kneeling Roxanne to everyone who passed by. Luckily no one did but this simple action had still managed to give her a near heart attack as she quickly jumped up. What would people think of her if the spotted her kneeling on the floor in a stall where her roommate had just walked out of. She blushed whatever it would be it probably wouldn't been much worse than what she had actually done.

Savannah was gone there was no one left in the restroom and the idea of washing her face seemed very tempting right now. She fished out her phone noticing that she had spend nearly 15 minutes in that toilet stall, a 15 minute make out session with Savannahs feet she thought with a blush as she checked her messages. There were a couple of worried ones from her friends. Eventually she decided to just call in sick. It wasn't even a lie having spend so much time sniffing Savannahs nasty feet she really didn't feel all that well. Besides with a face smelling like feet she really didn't want to go sit between her friends again. Somehow she felt like she would get found out and into trouble if she decided to wash her face here and the last thing she wanted was to have another encounter with Savannah in such a public setting. With a sigh she just headed home to the dorms, Savannahs foot smell accompanying her all the way there. She once again felt defeated. Calling in sick meant that she was stuck inside all day and had to skip her track training. This really sucked but it was preferable to having someone notice the awe full foot smell coming off of her face.

At home she watched some television generally feeling sorry for herself. At least the place seemed to stay clean this time, it was something yet Roxanne couldn't really be happy about it right now. Just like yesterday the smell of feet slowly faded but not entirely. The hope that the smell would fade was completely dashed when Savannah suddenly came home with a bag bowl of take away pasta to eat there.

"Hey Roxy, I figured I would come home to keep you company. My friend Tisha told me you suddenly disappeared out of class not to return." Savannah laughed knowing full well why her roommate hadn't gone back. She carried her pasta to the kitchen and sat down at her place at the table. "I don't have all that much time but decided to come here anyway, now doesn't that deserve a kiss?" she asked with a giggle making Roxanne blush as she full realised the kind of kiss her roommate meant.

Without a word she walked to the table, got down on her knees and crawled underneath. Savannah responded by lifting her right foot slightly which Roxanne instantly took as the sign to start with that foot. She untied the sneaker and wanted to get in for the kiss, but Savannahs foot hadn't been raised enough to comfortably kiss the sole like she now she had to. She briefly considered asking Savannah to lift her foot higher or angle it forward. Just the thought of demanding anything from Savannah made her feel anxious though and so she tried to make do. Awkwardly she got down on her back and wiggled backwards till her head was right underneath the sole of the black girl. She raised her head to meet Savannahs sole with her lips to which Savannah instantly reacted by pressing her foot down trapping Roxannes head underneath her damp meaty sole with enough pressure to make sure the girl wouldn't be able to get out from underneath. Quickly Savannah lifted her left foot so she could take off that sneaker as well before planting down her left foot on the poor girls face as well. With a satisfied sigh she started eating.

Roxanne was horrified when instead of meeting the foot with her lips it came down right on her face. She quickly tried to wiggle herself away but it was in vain the foot had her pinned too tightly and soon the second one joined in as well. Roxanne had no other option than to give up struggling and wait for Savannah to let her go. The warm nylon soles completely blocked her vision and her mouth leaving barely enough room to breathe. What ever air Roxanne did manage to suck in was heavily laced with the horrible smell of Savannahs feet which felt damp with sweat. Instead of drying they seemed to start sweating even more much to the horror of Roxanne who's warm face they were resting on.

After about a minute Savannah bored with just resting her soles on her roommates face started to rub them up and down slowly, grabbing her chin or nose with her toes and generally exploring every contour of the pretty girls face. Occasionally Savannah used Roxannes nose to scratch an itch to the bottom of her sole not really caring about the groaning girl underneath who clearly found it painful. Apart from those groans and the sounds of Savannah eating the room was silent.

Only after her meal was over Savannah finally spoke up. "Since you weren't feeling so well I thought it would be nice to give you something extra. Something nice a foot freak like you must love. At first I thought this would be out of my comfort zone but it actually feels kind of nice. Maybe we should do this more often. Don't get to excited though I am still undecided." Savannah laughed looking down at the tip of a nose barely visible in the gap between her purple nylon covered feet. It was all that could be seen of Roxannes face and Savanah loved the way she felt the damp air between her feet circulate as Roxanne breathed. "anyway, while you were down there I have been thinking and I came up with another rule that is kind of a win win situation this time instead of just me allowing you to indulge your fetish without really getting anything from it" Savannah carried on once again putting emphasise on the roles of good guy and perv she wanted to create, tricking Roxy into obedience by seemingly making her the perv.

"Going forward I want you to do all my laundry. It hasn't been done in a while and I am kind of starting to run low on clothes so you have your work cut out for you. Luckily you have nothing to do today anyway so if you get started when I leave most of my clothes should be dry by tomorrow. You can wash my dresses, tops and pants using the washing machine, but I expect you to wash my intimates like socks, stockings, bras, panties, tights and pantyhose by hand. Knowing what an intimate relation you have had with those I will allow you to hang them to dry in your room. Isn't that great? You get to help me, so I don't have to worry about laundry anymore and on top of that you also get to fondle all my dirty things to your heart's desire. Sure the clothes in your room won't carry my scent you so love anymore but you still get to be surrounded by my intimates to sleep." Savannah explained enthusiastically feeling the girls face for a frown underneath her soles.

"To make this even better for you and to help keep up with the work so it doesn't build up like it has now, you can come and ask me for my clothes every evening, so you can wash them right away. I do expect you to do all the nasty things you want to do with them in front of me though. When you take them away it is only to wash. After such a long time of fondling and perving over my intimates I bet it is huge for you to receive them while they are still warm from wear." Savannah said scratching her foot one more time on the girls nose.

Then finally after all this time Savannah lifted up her feet off of Roxannes face. " I really need to get going now though so if you could just put my shoes back on that would be great" Savannah casually said as Roxanne quickly got into action and helped her roommate back in her shoes glad to have those horrible things packed away. "Goodbye Roxy, I'll see you tonight" she cheerfully said leaving her roommate behind horrified. Roxanne looked like she had just finished a race. Her face was red and there were beads of sweat everywhere. Only it wasn't her sweat but that of Savannahs feet. Savannah was gone but the warmth, the image and especially the horrible smell remained.

It took a moment for Roxanne to finally be able to break frozen horrified state. Her face was still damp from Savannahs foot sweat as she walked to the bathroom in disbelief. Savannahs laundry basket was more than overflowing and she knew that if she wanted to get done with it she couldn't waste any more time. She felt gross digging trough the girls laundry but she had no choice. She needed to separate the normal clothes from the intimates before she could even start. Sure it felt gross touching all the dirty clothes but she wasn't all to bothered by the smell. She couldn't even smell them. Her own face still smelled way to strong like Savannahs feet for her to pick up other smells.

It took about 20 minutes to sort trough all of it eventually she found 5 bras, about 7 pairs of socks, two dozen pairs of tights and pantyhose and about 30 pairs of panties. She felt the courage drain from her as she saw how much work she had. First she started with loading some outer wear into the washing machine which did take a good chunk away from that pile. With the machine put at work Roxanne filled two buckets with warm water. One of them she added some soap to and she sat down, the buckets placed in front of her and the pile of dirty intimates at her side. With a sigh she grabbed a first pair of socks. She put a hand inside each one and put them both into the soapy water rubbing her hands together with the soles of the socks touching in order to wash all the dirt out. After a minute of rubbing she pulled the socks out, squeezed out the water and rinsed them in the other bucket before squeezing out the water again. This wasn't all that hard she thought as she took a second pair of socks repeating the process. Up next where the neon pink knee-high socks Savannah had worn during the spanking on that fateful day. She shuddered remembering that moment all to well. they were also the first socks Roxanne had had to kiss the soles of.

Before she knew it she had washed all of Savannahs socks, maybe this was going to be easier than she thought Afterall. This opinion quickly changed however when it came to the tights and pantyhose she quickly revisited that opinion. Not only where they a lot more work having to rub the feet together before rubbing the pant part clean. There were also a lot more of them giving her the feeling that for each pair she took two took its place. There just didn't seem to come an end to them. Doing the laundry gave her a way more intimate knowledge about her roommate as well. Knowledge she would rather forget. Like she had noticed before her roommate wore panties with her tights and pantyhose but now she knew why. A lot of them still had distinct stains in the crotch area which could only mean that her roommate was a heavy creamer if she managed to even soak trough the panties on a lot of days. Those stains in the crotch also proved especially hard to clean, she had to rub a really long time on them before they would dissolve.

It took Roxanne about 4 pairs of tights until she came up with the idea to grab another bucket and put all of the tights and pantyhose in there to soak. After doing that the whole process seemed to go a lot faster. She didn't have to rub at the spots for minutes on end before it would dissolve. Now that they had soaked a little the feel was grosser since the gussets tended to get a little bit of a slimy feel to them but at least they only needed a few rubs to get clean.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,294 Followers
12