Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides if anything you should be able to do a way better job than my Roxy over there. After all she doesn't have such a fancy tongue stud to help her out like you do. She only has her tongue and that's it." Savannah said calmly heaping on even more nerves for Angel.

She doubted she could match Roxy, let alone surpass the girl in her pussy licking abilities. She was screwed and she knew it, but there was nothing she could do about it anymore. Simply giving up before she even started or half assing it because she couldn't win, seemed like even worse ideas. She would just have to give it her best and hope for a mild punishment for when she inevitably would fail at meeting Savannah's standards.

Left with not much of a choice Angel eventually did move closer to Savannah, moving her head under the tights and in between the thighs like Roxy had done earlier. Despite how much she had worshipped Suzan's pussy before, she still heavily disliked the smell and taste. At least as far as she could tell the smell of Savannah was slightly better, but not by much at all.

Reluctantly Angel inched her lips closer and wiggled her tongue into Savannah's waiting wet pussy. Savannah's pussy had just like Roxy's been wet all the time. Only hers was wet for different reasons. She didn't get off on the embarrassment. At least not on being embarrassed? She did love embarrassing Roxy however. Her pussy was constantly wet because she loved the absolute control she had. That and because she spent a lot of her day with an eager tongue between her legs.

This time was no different as Angel worked her tongue on her pussy to the best of her capabilities. Savannah instantly felt how the ball stud in the sissy's tongue was indeed a game changer. The sharp contrast to the slick soft tongue and the hard ball provided a rather special sensation. Savannah especially loved how the soft warm bottom of Angel's tongue stimulated the end of her clit while the ball stimulated the sides when the sissy circled her clit.

Savannah instantly realised she wanted such a stud for Roxy in the future. One further back so she could talk normal, but she was going to get such a stud no matter what. It just felt too good. She wondered what her girlfriend would be able to do with it stuck to her by now rather talented tongue. The sissy between her legs was already doing a half decent job, yet even with the tongue stud it was nowhere near as good as Roxy.

Not that Savannah really minded that much. She loved domming someone else for a change, and she knew that she could just demand Roxy's tongue when she felt like it. After all she loved the idea of dishing out a punishment spanking once more. Roxy didn't really require those anymore. At least not as often as Savannah would like. She still dutifully ask for her maintenance spankings meant to make her remember what could follow if she stepped out of line, but those just weren't the same.

In the end it took about 15 minutes for Savannah to reach an orgasm herself. During this time Suzan had had another four orgasms, judging from the moans. With a grunt Savannah ground her orgasm out hard against the sissy's face before finally releasing her.

After coming down from her orgasm Savannah looked down and smiled broadly. The sissies face was wet with her juices and no where near as pretty as when she had forced her head down against her pussy. Her face resembled a work of abstract art rather than the immaculate makeup look she had started with.

All the colours and makeup had been smeared all over the sissy's face. It served as a reminder as to why she never had Roxy wear makeup. Her girlfriend didn't really need it to begin with. Savannah loved the girl's natural beauty and with all the things she made the girl do for her she would basically have to apply fresh makeup all day long. That being said she also quite liked the drastic change in look forcing the sissy down had provided. Not enough to have Roxy start wearing makeup though, cause every moment the girl would spend on her makeup was a moment less to worship her Goddess.

"That was rather disappointing." Came the harsh verdict from Savannah, instantly making the sissies heart sink to the pit of her stomach. The thick coating of pussy juices was the last of Angels worries as she instantly feared for what would happen now. Not knowing made it even worse.

"I think at least a good spanking is in order while I think of a suiting punishment for your lie. You're second guess was right after all. You're good for nothing." Savannah said, enjoying the defeated look in Angel's eyes. Despite knowing her punishment, the sissy was still worried. She thought she could take a spanking, she had had a few after all. What worried her most is how Savannah had let on that there would be more to her punishment.

Savannah got up form her seat, pulled her tights and panties back in place and sat back down. She then patted her lap with an all saying smile. Angel didn't need to be told what to do. She knew what was expected of her and she obediently got into action. Without as much as a hesitation she got up and took place across Savannah's lap.

Not wasting any time Savannah hiked up Angels dress and pulled down her panties to her knees. Something which was quite easy since Angel wore her panties over her garter straps like a good sissy. "I still can't believe such a pretty girl isn't a real girl, but then again if your thing fits in a cage this small you never were a guy either." Savannah commented with a smirk inspecting Angel's cage once more and giving her balls a hard-painful squeeze, making the sissy squeal loudly for good measure.

Then without as much as a warning Savannah slapped the sissy's bare butt hard, getting a loud yelp out. A second slap soon followed, a third, a fourth and so on as Savannah settled in a good rhythm. Her other hand went up to the sissy's hair and pulled her head back painfully, forcing her to look up at how Roxy was still pleasing Suzan.

"Let me help you look up so maybe you can learn another thing or two about eating pussy. That's how it's done and since you failed to do it you're getting punished." Savannah whispered into Angel's ear while she kept up the spanking.

Neither of them really counted, but by the time Savannah rolled Angel off her lap the sissy was crying. Her tears had made two straight runs in the otherwise randomly smeared mess of the sissy's make up. Through out the spanking Suzan had managed to reach another four orgasms.

Now that Angel was off her lap Savannah got up and walked towards Suzan who still had Roxy's head firmly locked between her thighs. It was an image that delighted the tall black girl. Apparently multiple orgasms from as soft tongue didn't get the pussy so sore like multiple orgasms from a magic wand did like Roxy had found out yesterday.

With a little cough she grabbed the older salon owner's attention. "If you're done here, I would like to have my girlfriend back." She said with a smile.

Suzan didn't even open her eyes to look at Savannah. She just firmly kept holding on to the girl's head while she moaned. "Mmm just one more orgasm please. Then you can have her back." Suzan spoke out of pure bliss. She talked about Roxy like the girl was just a toy to be passed back and forth.

"Oh sure thing, we're not in a hurry and besides even if we were I doubt that I would have to wait very long." Savannah grinned, knowing how little time their had been between Suzan's orgasms so far.

"What can I say? She really has the tongue of an angel." Suzan moaned slightly bucking her hips against the girl's defenceless face.

"I wish I could say the same about Angel. She's really nothing compared to Roxy here and that while she claimed to be good at eating pussy. I have already spanked her as punishment for her lie, but I have been thinking. If one stud makes her better, then maybe a line of studs will drastically improve her talents. It is something I would like to test at least and suiting as extra punishment if you don't mind." Savannah said with a smirk.

"You're right, I will see that it mmm happens by next time you visit the salon. At least if I can use Roxy here again." Suzan moaned it wasn't like outfitting the sissy with a couple more piercings bothered her at all. Which was clear to Savannah and of course a horrified Angel.

"Okay, that's a deal. Oh by the way do you think Roxy here has done a good enough job to earn a reward? Do you think she has earned an orgasm and if so, would you like to give her one?" Savannah asked with a smirk already envisioning Roxy's next humiliation. With how many orgasms Suzan had had she figured there could only be one answer.

"Yessss! Absolutely god she is still doing so well." Suzan moaned, clearly approaching an orgasm yet again. The thought that this girl had grown aroused from licking her pussy had been a huge turn on for Suzan. It was however still slightly unbelievable. If she could give this girl an orgasm though then that would be all the proof she needed. The thought of her giving Roxy an orgasm sent her over the brink of her final orgasm for this visit.

Suzan finally removed her hand from the back of the girl's head, releasing her after all this time of tightly keeping her in place. Roxy had spent so much time between this woman's legs that it almost felt like a surprise when she was finally let go. By now her hair, the top part of her dress and most of all her face were all soaked in this older woman's juices.

"My Roxy here really has a huge fetish for feet, so if you don't mind I propose I place my feet on her face so she has something nice to smell while you rub her to completion with yours. How does that sound?" Savannah asked with a smirk seeing how a rather confused looking Roxy was now looking up at the two of them with a shining face and her headphones still in place.

The girl saw them talk but she couldn't hear a thing. Which was perfect for Savannah who wanted to test how Roxy would continue to do when she was unable to hear. Up until now she had been very pleased with the effect that it had had on Roxy.

"Well if that's really what Roxy gets off on then let's give it to her. She has definitely more than deserved it." Suzan said and she meant it. The girl had just given her 17 orgasms in rapid succession. Besides the added taboo of this was turning her on yet again. Not only would she make a girl cum, she would make a pretty girl who could very well be the age of a granddaughter if she had any, and she would make her cum with her feet. It was such a turn on that a woman like her could still make a girl like that cum. Changing the course for this salon had really been a blessing.

With that said Savannah slid her right foot out of her sneaker. Almost immediately she saw Roxy's eyes widen, not in horror, but in excitement. There was no way the girl could have seen or heard Savannah's action, but with how bad her feet smelled she surely had picked up the intense smell behind her back. A smell she knew all too well, one that often meant a mind-blowing orgasm for her.

Roxanne didn't know what was going on exactly, or what was expected of her, but turning her head she could see Savannah's foot fresh out of her shoe hovering above the floor wrapped only in a pair of neon pink tights and a green nylon ankle sock. Her mouth watered and her pussy moistened at the look and smell of it.

While she had no real idea what was expected of her or if Savannah had even taken her shoe off for her all together due to her inability to hear. She did hope that it was for her and that it meant an orgasm. She had given this Suzan woman countless of orgasms without receiving even the tiniest bit of pleasure for her own sopping wet pussy. She thought she had done a very good job and so she hoped that it would be like in her day dream earlier.

Not knowing if it was the right thing to do or not, but acting on her earlier fantasy, Roxy fell back on the floor, laying between Savannah and Suzan. Her head was only inches removed from her Goddess's foot. With a big grin Savannah moved her foot over her roommate's face and lowered it until it was firmly resting on the girl's head.

Roxy felt overjoyed and she instantly inhaled deeply. The sole felt somewhat moist and very warm. The smell was just as intense as she had thought it would be, between the double layers, the already worn tights and the sneakers. Her pussy was throbbing wildly itching to be touched. She knew from experience that one touch would be enough to make her go over the edge, but she didn't dare touch herself, afraid that she didn't have permission.

She didn't need to worry for long as she soon felt her skirt, which had fallen back down when she had been eating Suzan's pussy' got lifted again. Then all of a sudden, she felt something warm and slightly coarse make contact with her clit. It was enough to erupt into an instant orgasm.

Suzan had slipped her foot out of her loafer and pressed her big toe up against the girl's clit when she was surprised by the sudden hard orgasm from the girl. Her juices instantly soaked into the heavy nude nylon fabric of her support hose, all the way through to were even her foot underneath was soaking wet.

"I guess she must have really loved licking your pussy." Savannah said to the somewhat shocked salon owner. The shock quickly disappeared from Suzan's face making place for a big proud smile. "If you want you can rub her to a second orgasm because I guess you didn't really get to enjoy giving this one to her." Savannah added.

"Oh I would love that. This slut really loves feet. Tell you what, if arrange your next appointment I can give you this one for free." Suzan said really wanting to ensure that she would get to play with Roxy again. While she was telling this to Savannah, she placed the entirety of her foot over the girl's pussy and started slowly moving it up and down.

"That's a deal, what about the same time next Saturday?" Savannah offered with delight Roxy wouldn't know it, but she loved the idea of making her girlfriend do sexual favours to get free stuff. Roxy might not realise it, but she had just prostituted herself for her piercing and new pubic hair.

"Next Saturday it is." Suzan said shortly not really focusing too much on the conversation, but more on the pretty girl who was moaning heavily underneath her foot. It was clear that she was quickly approaching a second orgasm.

A few minutes later Roxy came for a second time, just as explosive while she deeply inhaled the scent of Savannah's feet. Once the orgasm was over, savannah pulled her foot off the girl's face and back in her shoe, preventing her from having another orgasm. Suzan in turn stopped her rubbing a few strokes later.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet Roxy made quite a mess of your foot. If you want to, she can clean it up with her tongue. You saw how worked up she got from eating your pussy and how hard she came for our feet. So as you can imagine cleaning pussy juices from your foot will be like heaven to her." Savannah said with a grin, amused by the thought of heaping yet another humiliation on Roxy. She knew the girl wouldn't inherently like it, but the humiliation of it would surely turn her on. Once again establishing the image she had of herself as a huge pervert.

"That's a great idea, and I'll certainly take you up on that. Trust me, I'll love this just as much as Roxy here." Suzan said eagerly as she crossed her legs, dangling her soaked foot up in the air.

With a smile Savannah kneeled down and finally removed the noise cancelling headphones from Roxy's head. She picked up the leash attached to the collar the girl had been wearing all this time and stood back up.

"My my Roxy, you certainly seemed to love that, now didn't you? All your over excitement has made a mess though so be a dear and clean up Suzan's foot so she can put her shoes back on. After all she has been kind enough to help you out with your insatiable horniness my little foot perv." Savannah spoke down to a brightly blushing Roxy?

Now that her orgasm died out the shame of the entire situation dawned on her. She had orgasmed right here in the salon under the foot of a woman she barely knew and already disliked. It hadn't been forced on her either. She had wanted it and she had wanted it badly. Her whole body language had begged for it.

With the shame however came another wave of arousal. It really did prove that she was an insatiable perv like Savannah had just said, and if she wanted to scratch that everlasting need for orgasms any time soon, she knew she better jumped into action right now.

Not hesitating any longer, Roxy got up on all fours and crawled towards Suzan's dangling foot. Moving her face closer to the woman's foot coated in her juices made her want to wrinkle her nose. The combined smells were utterly disgusting, mainly cause of the offensive old cheesy smell of Suzan's feet. Her own pussy smelled somewhat okay, definitely when she compared it to Savannah's or even worse, the one of Suzan. Mixed with Suzan's foot smell however it was utterly disgusting.

Nevertheless she obediently stuck out her tongue and started lapping at Suzan's nylon covered sole. The taste was horrible, even worse than the smell. Yet Roxy felt her pussy moisten yet again. To her horror she realised she was getting off to this. Licking the pussy juice covered feet of an old women she barely knew.

She got most of it with broad hard laps of her tongue, it wasn't enough to get everything though. So she sealed her lips on the sole and sucked hard getting out as much moisture as she could. She sucked all the way up the sole ending with a suck on each toe before finally being satisfied that she had done as good as she possibly could with her mouth.

Both women had looked down on her with a smirk, clearly enjoying the show as she cleaned Suzan's foot on all fours, held by a leash just like a dog. It only made her pussy even wetter, knowing she was being watched like this.

Once she was done, Savannah allowed her to get back up. They said their goodbyes and walked out of the salon, still led by the leash.

12