Savannah's Torment Pt. 01

Story Info
A maid makes a little mistake with painful consequences.
6.3k words
4.62
21.4k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the first part of something that I hope will be longer. This part however does not have any actual sex. I hope it is still sexy but be advised. Thank you.

"... We thank you for your interest but unfortunately we are unable to offer you a position at this time."

With a sigh Savannah closed her email after yet another rejection letter. She was getting more and more desperate for a job, her standards creeping lower as the listings thinned out. She knew she was a bit late in the summer season, with most places having already stocked up on seasonal workers. Taking the first two weeks off after her college finals to travel to the coast with friends had been amazing but also expensive. So here she was low on funds and late to the job search.

She opened up a new web page and started to sift through the recently posted listings hoping for anything that wouldn't be pandering to snobby tourists or scraping gum off park benches. As her eyes flitted across the page a listing scrolled by that had been posted only that morning entitled, "Seeking house cleaner for large home. No experience necessary." Savannah had never done anything like that but then again it did say experience wasn't required and the pay was, well it was very generous. She opened the post and read the full description.

"We are a married couple seeking a young lady to come clean our home and do household tasks on a regular basis. Nothing out of the ordinary mostly; dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and laundry.

There are a few strict rules, with strict consequences but nothing a level headed girl can't handle. We look forward to hearing from you dear."

Savannah skimmed it very quickly and it all sounded easy enough. Frankly it was all stuff her own mother had expected her to do in high school, for free. Looking again at the listed compensation and envisioning the amazing summer she could have with those funds Savannah quickly opened her email to send an inquiry.

֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍

Savannah climbed out of the ride share and stared up at the more than impressive home sitting before her. A tan stone structure with pilasters rising up three stories. Large glazed windows were set into the side of each floor, the green sheathed roof met the building with an intricate terracotta molding. The grounds around the house were pretty big, at least big for an urban setting, and well landscaped with trees and bushes scattered about.

A quick walk brought her up the drive to the covered front entrance. Staring at the large wooded doors Savannah suddenly felt very diminutive and a bit sheepish. She timidly knocked on the door almost hoping no one would answer. She was a bit surprised when the door was promptly thrown open and she was met by two beautiful humans. The woman, who had opened the door, was gorgeous. With dark black hair and swirling green-grey eyes. Her frame was tight and her legs toned, Savannah could tell she worked hard to keep them that way. She seemed in her thirties but it was hard to exactly pin down an age. Her eyes gave an air of age and experience while her body still showed the promise of youth. Her breasts were large, definitely bigger than Savannahs own she noted with a slight note of jealously. Slightly behind this goddess of a woman stood her husband. A tall man with sandy hair and short trimmed facial hair. He had an average build, not as toned as his wife but still well within the margins of attractiveness. His age was likewise tricky, probably also thirties Savannah guessed. They seemed as ease as they welcomed her in, yet there was air of superiority. Probably because they stood within their own rather grand entryway.

"Hello, you must be Savannah?" The woman asked as she stood aside to allow entry, "I'm Jenny, the one who emailed you."

"Oh hi, yes I'm Savannah. It's nice to meet you." Savannah replied extending her hand in greeting as the door closed behind her.

"Likewise dear. And this is my husband Chris."

"Hello, nice to meet you Savannah." Chris said also extending his hand to shake hers in an iron grip. Jenny walked beside Savannah, placing her hand on the small of her back and leading the younger girl towards a sitting room, "Let's chat and see if you're up for the job."

There was tea laid out on the table in the sitting room. Savannah lowered herself onto a very comfortable sofa as Jenny and Chris took up seats in two arm chairs across from her. Jenny poured some tea before settling back and addressing Savannah, "Now as explained in our listing we need someone to help clean this home of ours. As you can see it has quite a few rooms and certainly neither of us has time to do much more than tidy up here and there. Do you feel comfortable doing this level of work almost every day?"

"Everyday?" Savannah asked a bit surprised. She had assumed this was a twice a week sort of gig.

"Almost dear, yes. We will need you here for about six hours at least four days a week. Is that agreeable."

Again Savannah thought about the compensation and more days only meant more money. "Yes it is."

"Excellent! Well you certainly seem like a smart hard working young woman and that's exactly what we're looking for. Shall we take a quick tour to show you the rooms and explain some of the expectations?"

"Oh yes, umm that would be good thanks."

"Not at all," Jenny replied standing and taking Savannahs hand to ease her off the sofa, "now follow this way dear." As they walked, with Savannah following Jenny and Chris taking up the rear, Savannah realized the house was much shallower then she anticipated making the amount rooms not quite as absurdly high as she had first imagined. Jenny showed her around, with Chris adding little comments here and there. On the second floor Jenny showed off their bedroom, which was a huge room dominated by a four poster bed sitting in the middle. The windows were blocked by heavy curtains and the whole space was dark. The far wall hosted both a built in closet and a walk-in behind the wall. Around the door on the near wall Savannah saw the entry into a very large bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and open shower. "This here," Jenny pointed near the built in closet, "Is where we store our laundry. You'll be responsible for taking care of that. And you are welcome to bring your own clothes to wash as well. It'll save you some money at the laundry mat."

"Oh thank you, that's generous of you."

"Please dear, it's no worry at all" Jenny beamed back at her.

As they moved on they got to the much smaller third floor that only covered about half the floor plan, due in part to a large outdoor patio area on the roof. They stopped in front of a closed door across from the patio entrance. "Now Savannah, this room is one of the few you are not to enter do you understand?" Jenny said her tone turning very stern.

"Umm yes, no problem." Savannah replied, more than a bit curious but trying not to pry into her new employers.

"This is Chris' office, he is often privy to a lot of sensitive material from his office so he needs this space to stay secure."

"Nothing serious," Chris added quickly, "Just the types of documents corporations like to stay internal."

"I understand, I'll stay out." Savannah said, curiosity now sated.

"Excellent!" Jenny responded her tone back to welcoming employer, "Now there are a few other rooms like this that you are not to enter. I'll point them out on our way back down."

They finished the tour pretty quickly and ended back in the entry way. "Your home is lovely and you are both such nice people. I look forward to being in your employ," Savannah said enjoying the feeling of sunlight shining into the three story atrium space.

"Well Savannah we look forward to that as well," Jenny smiled back at her, "There just one more thing to address and then we can solidify this and send you home for the day."

"Yes? What is it?"

"Our dress code dear. Chris and I pride ourselves on a well maintained and respectable home and as such we expect those that are employed here to maintain a similar level of respectability. That means when you are here we ask that you don't wear any jeans or sweat pants. Definitely no leggings." At this Jenny's eyes swept over the leggings Savannah was currently wearing, "No hoodies or overly baggy tops either please. Come presentable in either a dress, skirt, or slacks. Any blouse or nice top will do. Follow this and there won't need to be any repercussions. Understood?"

What repercussions could she mean? Savannah wondered. But she was too far into the process now, and she really needed this job so she cheerfully agreed, "No problem Ma'am." She wasn't sure why she'd added the ma'am but it had felt natural after all this talk of respectability.

Jenny seeming pleased by the addition continued, "Fantastic. Well dear it seems like a great fit. If you can start immediately that would be best. Say tomorrow at 11 AM?"

"Yes I can start tomorrow. 11 AM it is. See you then." With that Savannah left them and almost skipped down the drive. Since it was a Tuesday that gave her a few days to work and hopefully get paid before the weekend. Her friends had asked her to go to a club with them on Friday and she desperately needed some spending money before that was possible.

֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍

Her first day cleaning flew by in a daze. It was fairly straight forward. She had remembered the dress code, wearing a knee length skirt and button up blouse. Mostly all she did was vacuum and mop the floors. Jenny was at home she knew, but she only saw her once or twice before it was time to go. Her second day Thursday felt a bit more real. She was getting accustomed to the house bit by bit and Savannah noticed she was quickly becoming more comfortable. Being given almost free reign in a strangers home is something that happens every day but Jenny and Chris were so nice it almost didn't feel like they were strangers.

Around four o'clock that day Jenny returned home from an outing with friends. Savannah was cleaning the kitchen when she walked in. "Oh Savannah dear I know you're headed home soon but tomorrow can you please take care of the laundry. It's about that time."

"Sure ma'am. I'll take care of it," Savannah replied cheerfully.

"Thank you dear," Jenny called, already on her way upstairs and kicking off her heels for Savannah to put away for her.

֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍

The following day both Chris and Jenny were out of the house leaving Savannah all alone with her tasks for the day. It felt strange to left completely on her own with it only being her third on the job. She guessed they must really like her. "Maybe," She thought, "If I work hard enough they'll give me a raise really soon." With that thought in her head she headed to collect the laundry to start the first load of the day. She walked in the main bedroom and was surprised to find it a bit messier than when she had seen it on her tour. She guessed that with her now solidly in their employ the couple wasn't as worried about leaving a bit of a mess. Again with thoughts of impressing them in her mind she set to work straightening up the room and collecting any errant articles of clothing.

She finished the bedroom proper and went to work in the large main bathroom. As she piked up a nice looking cami laying on the bathroom counter she was shocked to find under it a large purple rabbit vibrator. She instantly knew what is was of course and stood frozen in surprise.

"Fuck what is that doing here?!" she thought, "Did Jenny just forget to put it away? That must be it. But damn what do I do now? I can't leave the cami covering it because it'll look like I didn't do my full job. But if I leave it here Jenny will know I saw it." In a little fit of panic Savannah quickly gathered the rest of the laundry resolved to find a solution to her very awkward problem once the first load was in.

Once the piles were separated out and the load was in She headed back up to the bathroom. She groaned as she was greeted with the sight of the purple vibrator standing in stark contrast with white granite vanity counters. "Fuck I definitely can't just leave that there." Savannah said out loud, "I guess if Jenny forgot it was there I could just put it away for her and she won't know I ever saw it. That's what a good maid would do right?" With her mind made up she picked up the vibrator, and instantly an image of Jenny on her back working the toy over her crotch flashed in Savannah's mind. She felt her face blush as blood rushed to her head and she quickly dispelled the image. It was hot for sure she had to admit to herself, "But I shouldn't think about my boss in that situation. Besides I'm straight. I mean I can appreciate a sexy woman sure but that won't really help me get off." And that made her realize that she did actually want to rub one out just then. "Dammit girl, stay focused." She breathed to herself controlling her breathing, "Just a few hours until your home and free to please yourself.

Calmed down she started to look for the drawer that the vibrator presumably belonged too. The bathroom was a no go. None of the vanity drawers seemed like they had any of the other products that usually kept sex toys company. So she moved to the night stands guessing since that's where she kept her own vibrator at her place. The left side drawer she realized was Chris' because it had an identical pair of reading glasses to those she had seen him wearing the day before, along with several pens and notebooks. When she opened the drawer on the right side table she found something much more in line with her expectations, though much more embarrassing. Inside rolled around a tube of lube, a pair of handcuffs, and randomly a few clothes pins and a candle. She quickly tossed the vibrator inside and slid it shut hoping to forget that she'd stumbled upon her bosses little sexy time collection.

Unfortunately Savannah kept thinking back to the big purple vibrator. The image of it on the bathroom counter, left out after a feverous use, burned in her brain. For some reason the thought of her sexy strong boss masturbating just a few rooms away while Savannah was cleaning was turning her on. She knew that was improbable, after all she had gotten there only a little before both Jenny and Chris had left. Never the less the idea kept occurring. As she threw some of Jenny's panties in the wash she thought, "What if one of these was the pair she was wearing as she warmed up?" She thought of Chris teasing his wife with his strong hands, running them over the cloth of her panties. Igniting a fire that would only grow. But he had needed to get ready, leaving his wife alone with the burning in her pussy, leaving her with that purple pathway to extasy.

Suddenly Savannah realized in shock that as she had begun thinking of Chris' firm hands she had also begun to slowly rub her own pussy through her skirt and panties. She also realized this distraction had excited her a bit too much and her panties now had a big awkward wet spot on them. This left her with a choice, "I can either wear wet sex smelling panties for the next several hours or," And she looked at the still open washer, "Maybe just solve that issue right here." She wasn't usually the type of girl to go commando, and maybe it was some motivation from her still tingling pussy, but she quickly bent over and whipped her own panties off to toss them into the wash next to her employers. Fifty-ish minutes and a quick dry cycle before everything was back to normal.

Not more than twenty minutes later however she heard the front door open and close, she froze with shock as the situation of her panty-less in her employers house sunk in. "Savannah dear come help me with these bags would you," Jenny called from the entryway. As Savannah came down the hall she saw they Jenny had returned with several high end brand shopping bags. "Ahh there you are, could you take these to my bedroom please. Just leave them in the walk-in closet for now."

"Yes ma'am. Is it just these four?" Savannah asked resolved to act as normal as possible until her panties were washed and dried. What else could she do after all.

"Yes that's all, thank you."

Savannah got the bags upstairs no problem, neatly placing them in the closet when she heard Jenny enter the bedroom as well. "Oh Savannah why don't you head out early today. The house looks great you've done a wonderful job these past three days I don't think I'll need any more from you."

Savannah stepped to the closet doorway, fighting back a bit of surprise and also panic at realizing she could in no way go home in her current state. She would die from embarrassment leaving here without her panties. "Oh well thank you, but I haven't umm finished the laundry yet. So I can stay until that is done."

"Nonsense dear," Jenny replied turning towards her, "I think I can manage changing a little load of laundry. Besides we can't over work you the first week."

"It's ok, really I don't mind."

"Now now," Jenny's tone turned a bit more serious and she looked right into Savannah's eyes, "I won't have it. I told you to leave early so be a good girl and do that. Understood." She finished off with a dazzling smile that only served to confuse Savannah more.

"Ye yess ma'am," She replied almost shaking realizing there was no way out of this.

"Excellent! Now I'm going to hop in the shower. Lay out my crème tulip skirt on the bed and then head home." And with that she turned towards the bathroom. The conversation was clearly over. Savannah sighed and turned into the closet. She had no idea where the crème tulip skirt was. She started opening up every drawer before she suddenly stopped and stared down at a drawer full of very nice and definitely expensive underwear. She realized the answer to her problem was right here in front of her. She would borrow a pair of Jenny's panties and then next time she was over just swap them back with her pair that would be folded and placed in the drawer alongside Jenny's others. It was simple and brilliant she congratulated herself. She quickly grabbed a pair of black hipster style panties that had a bit of lace along the sides. Fancier than she needed but they were at the bottom of the drawer and probably not that popular with her employer. Sliding those over her legs she felt a bit ashamed of wearing another woman's underwear without asking, yet strangely she was also excited about the idea of wearing Jenny's panties under her skirt. Again she thought of Chris' strong hands rubbing over the fabric, expect this time it was her pussy under his firm touch.

"No!" Savannah mentally slapped herself, "That is what got you into this whole mess. Goddamn girl just get yourself laid already." She quickly searched through all the other drawers finally finding the skirt she needed. She walked out of the closet and put the skirt on the bed. She was surprised to find the bathroom door a not closed all the way with sounds of the shower running. "I guess Jenny thought I'd already left," She realized. So she turned to quickly leave, but she couldn't resist one backwards glance at the bathroom door. From her angle as she walked away she caught a reflection in the mirror. Through the rising steam she saw the perfect shape of Jenny's ass and toned legs. Normally a naked woman wouldn't do much for her but after the day she had had Savannah felt an extra pull to stop and look a bit longer. Her senses won out and she quickly scrambled from the room. She grabbed her stuff and bolted from the house before anything else could happen to her.

֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍ ֍

The following day Savannah wasn't scheduled to clean so she sat on her couch trying to focus on other activities but ultimately just stared at the stolen panties, and they were stolen she had come to realize. The worst part she had to admit was that they were really nice and she had enjoyed wearing them. She once again looked away from the film she had absentmindedly turned on to watch with her dinner and looked towards the underwear she had left on her side board. She got up and gently picked them up to feel how soft they were once again. She knew it was kind of weird thinking to herself, "It's not like I have a panty fetish or anything. I'm a girl I just appreciate nice underwear is all," She looked down thinking of her own boring cotton panties, "I guess it wouldn't hurt if I tried these one more time." Quickly she shed her leggings and panties, glad her roommate was out for the weekend. She stepped into the stolen pair and relished in the feeling of them sliding up her legs and settling comfortably around her crotch. She had to admit there was something firey and exciting about wearing her bosses underwear. She never did things considered taboo, thinking of herself as a nice girl. And the excitement she felt from this one little act was immense. So she decided to keep the panties on for a while. Plopping back down on the couch in only her t-shirt and panties she rewound the movie a bit and nestled into a blanket.

12