Saved

Story Info
Creepy old man saves his hot young neighbor & she's grateful.
5.9k words
4.01
30.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a back and forth conversation with a new friend. She's sexy and her fantasies are arousing. At one point she said "thank you for the amazingly hot writing that has made me cum so many times!" I wrote "An Unlikely Hero" just for her.

This one's for you too, hot nameless girl. I look forward to doing this again.

---------------------------

Saved

~me~

You're sitting on your couch watching TV when three men wearing black ski masks storm into your apartment.

Stupid. How can you forget to leave your fucking door unlocked? Stupid.

They tear up your place looking for valuables. When they found you don't have much, they look at you almost in unison, their dark eyes gleam with interest and a terrible intent. There is one valuable they are interested in...

You scream as they corner you and two of them hold you as the leader rips away your t-shirt and panties, since that's all you're wearing, with a couple of violent yanks of his hand. He shoves your torn panties in your mouth when you won't stop screaming for help.

You watch him lean forward and feel his hot breath wash over you when he whispers in your ear. His breath is as foul as a sewer.

"We're all going to fuck you now little girl."

They drag you to your couch and throw you on it on your back.

I'm walking by your door when I notice it's not shut all the way. I get the premonition that something's wrong. I go to my apartment, snatch my Glock from the nightstand next to my bed and make my way to your apartment. I should call 911, but other than your door being open a crack, can't really tell anything's wrong.

I push the door open and carefully look inside.

I can see your flushed little pussy and your tight puckered asshole while two men hold your legs apart and another kneels between them, ready to shove his cock inside you.

The pieces of shit are about to rape you. Your eyes are drawn to the door as I open it. I can see terror in your eyes, gratitude at my timely appearance, and strangely... lust.

None of the three men notice my entrance when I slip into your apartment. I step behind the man about to shove his dick inside you and press the muzzle of my pistol to the back of his head.

"You move and I'll blow your brains out through your face."

I look down. Your flushed pink pussy is one of the prettiest I've ever seen.

---------------------------

~girl~

I'm so scared... I'm so naked, my tight little pussy is about to be pounded hard by these thugs... Right when the first thug is about to fuck his cock into my little hole, I hear the words...

"You move and I'll blow your brains out through your face."

I turn and see you!

Oh my God, my neighbor... I know you... I realize that my upturned ass is putting my naked holes on display for you...

"Please rescue me! They're going to rape me in every hole!"

I'm so embarrassed that I'm completely naked in front of you, but I need you to be my hero and protect my little pussy and ass hole! Even if that means my neighbor will know every inch of my naked body, I need you to save me from being gang raped by these thugs all day long!

My pussy is so tight, I couldn't handle all their cocks.. please save me... I hope the sight of my naked pussy and tits doesn't make you want to join in and take your turn on me with these thugs... I truly hope you're here to be my hero and keep my tight holes safe from this brutal gang fucking I'm about to get.

---------------------------

~me~

Decision and action happen almost simultaneously. I club the masked man's head savagely with my gun. He crumbles to the ground like a marionette with its strings cut. He's out cold. I hit him pretty hard, but not hard enough to crack his skull... well, maybe not hard enough.

The two thugs holding you suddenly loosen their grip, and you scramble away, your lovely round tits bouncing and swaying. You sit wide-eyed in a tight little ball at the far end of the couch, your long shapely legs drawn up, clutching a cushion to cover yourself, watching and waiting fearfully. Unshed tears gleam in your eyes and your blonde hair is tousled and mussed.

I glance down and see the pouty outer lips of your beautiful pussy glistening wet with your juices peeking at me from below the lower edge of the cushion.

One of the thugs shifts his weight suddenly as if he's about to make a sudden move and I shift my focus from your beautiful body to the man who just moved. I aim the gun at his head.

"You better stay real still motherfucker."

I slowly and deliberately slide my finger into the trigger-well and let the two men see as I put tension on the trigger. I know they can see the joints of my finger whiten as I apply pressure.

"I'm feeling pretty nervous. If you make a sudden move, the gun might just go off."

My heart is pounding in my chest with excitement and fear, there's a dull ache in my head and my entire body is shaking with adrenaline. I stare at the two masked men. Their hands are up, but their eyes are watchful.

"Get on the fucking ground side by side and put your hands behind your back."

The two quickly comply. I stand at their heads, far enough away that they can't reach me, and point the gun at the one who happened to look up at me.

I turn to you and snap out "Girl. You got a roll of duct tape?"

You stare at me confused for a moment then nod yes.

"Bring it here. NOW!"

You hesitate. Your face is red with embarrassment and your body feels flushed and hot. You're still as naked as the day you were born.

This entire situation has made you so hot you can barely get to your feet. Your knees fold out a few times before you're finally able to stand and shuffle to your kitchen, an arm across your perky breasts and a hand covering your loins. You open a drawer and pull out a thick roll of black duct tape. You bought it months ago for something, you can't recall what, and it's been sitting in that drawer unused ever since.

I can't take my eyes off you. You're even more beautiful naked. I'd seen you around the apartment complex, in the laundry room, at the pool in your bikini, and I'd occasionally pass you in the hall. I would bet you never even knew I existed and yet right now your body was there for my eyes to feast on. At least until you gingerly stepped around me to fetch the tape.

You stand behind me, tap me on the arm with the thick roll of tape then thrust it out at me. I take it and hogtie all three thugs. The leader wakes up, groggy and disoriented and afterwards they squirm and begin to complain, which is when I tear off their masks and put a slab of tape over their mouths.

All three men are scrawny, heavily tattooed and have needle tracks on their skinny arms. They look unhealthy, diseased and disgusting.

"You're lucky they didn't rape you, girl. Who knows how many diseases these nasty fucks are carrying."

I glance back at you and then trail my eyes down your lovely naked body. You dropped your arms to your sides and watched intently as I tied them up.

You cover your face and begin to sob, your shoulders shaking and your throat tight at the knowledge of what could've happened then you throw yourself against me and clutch me tight.

I can feel your slender body tremble as I rub my hands comfortingly against soft skin of your naked back.

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think that a beautiful young naked woman would press herself against me as you did at that moment.

I'm a middle-aged man with a beer gut, a comb-over, and a sorry ass job and yet here you are clutching me to you desperately, wetting my shirt with your tears, sobbing with relief and reaction.

I can't help my excitement. Your body is pressed tight against my rock-hard cock. I try to extricate myself from you to spare you the further indignity of my arousal, but you cling to me tightly until your sobs turn into ragged hiccupy gasps. I can feel your soft flat belly press against my rampant cock and my nostrils flare at the sudden maddening scent of your arousal. I have no business wishing I could fuck you, not in a million years would I stand a chance with you and yet here you are pressing yourself maddeningly against me.

---------------------------

~girl~

I knew I recognized you... I've seen you look at me by the pool. I purposely wear my tiny bikini by the pool to show off my body, but never in a million years did I think I would be completely naked in front of you.

When you tell me to get the tape, I hesitate, it's one thing to be here on the ground covering my pussy and tits from your eyes and those thugs who are still trying to get a look at me, but to prance around naked, it will make my body harder to cover.

I'm so naked and embarrassed, but I'm also so aroused. I don't understand why. I think being rescued by you... is having an effect on me...

After I get you what you ask for, I stand behind you, I don't want the thugs to get any more looks at my body. I want to stand behind my protector.

As I watch you tie them up and take control of the situation, I'm getting wetter and hotter... I'm so scared, but seeing you take control and protect me from these thugs is doing something to me.

I want to stay pressed to you... what am I doing? I'm naked, you're the strange man who sometimes creepily checks me out... but you're also the only thing standing between these thugs having their way with my tight naked holes. And that is making me cling to you, and arousing me, clinging to my hero.

I hope you can't tell how excited I'm getting, seeing you take action to protect my pussy, but I'll need you to stay with me after they're gone... I'll need my pussy and ass protected by someone.

I hope you don't leave after we get rid of them... I'll be so scared they'll come back, or other thugs who want a chance to pound my little holes will come for me!

(I was actually dripping wet while writing this, and reading yours)

---------------------------

~me~

Your skin is soft as silk and your scent is intoxicating. I let my hands roam down your back to your bare ass. Your cheeks are round, warm and firm... just as I imagined. I clutch them possessively and press you tight against me, forcing you to feel my arousal, even though I know you're probably turned off by my big beer belly. My cock is as hard as a steel rod and it's pulsing to the rapid beat of my heart.

The feel of your loins pressing back against me is beyond imagining as is your soft mewl of pleasure.

It feels like my senses are drowned by you... your beauty fills my eyes, your body's unique feminine smell and the musty scent of your arousal flood my nostrils, your passionate moans and gasps echo in my ears, and your slim naked body presses so tight against me that I can feel the flutter of your beating heart against my own chest. I even taste your salty skin as my lips brush your forehead.

I look down into your eyes, wishing I could see what color they are, but your apartment is gloomy. Still, the faint light reflects from them like the gleam of far-off stars, and I find myself inexorably falling into them.

I'm powerless to resist the temptation, no self-respecting man could possibly resist. You give a sudden squeal of surprise as I suddenly tangle my fingers in your fine blonde hair, force your head back and draw your face to mine. I open my mouth to kiss you with years of pent-up longing and passion.

I'm surprised when you eagerly open your mouth to accept my tongue and wrap your arms around my neck to draw me even closer to you. While one of my hands squeezes your butt cheek, my other roams up your body. My fingertips lightly brush your naked hip, belly, and ribs to gently caress the bottom of one of your firm round breasts.

I can feel you tremble against me, but now it's not with fear but with need.

When we draw apart, gasping for breath, I happen to glance down and notice the three men staring up at us, their eyes intent, watchful and interested.

I step away from you and point to the couch.

"Go sit on the couch... and don't cover yourself," I order you gruffly.

Startled, you do as I command and watch me drag the three men and prop them against the wall facing you on the couch, directly under the TV mounted on your wall.

"Now you get to see me freely get what you were going to take by force," I tell them, kicking one of them painfully in the ribs when he struggles fruitlessly to tear the tape binding his wrists.

When I turn back to you, you're sitting ramrod straight on the edge of the couch cushion. Your legs are slightly parted so I can see the dark blonde hair at the moist juncture between your long shapely legs.

Heaven awaits.

I slowly walk to the couch until I tower over you. You have to crane your head back to look into my face. You want to see me, but my features are draped in shadows. You can only sense me... and my obvious intent.

"Spread your legs."

You glance uncertainly at the men tied up behind me.

"I said spread your legs," I say threateningly. "Don't make me repeat myself."

You look up at me fearfully and spread your legs. The men behind me have a world-class view of your sweet little pussy. They can see your outer lips are flushed and puffy, parting slightly to reveal your darker slightly longer inner lips, and your perky swollen clit peeking out from behind its protective hood. Your blonde pubic hair is dark and matted with your juices.

The gateway to heaven.

I drop to my knees and put my hands on your inner thighs. I feel your muscles quiver and look up into your eyes. You're staring at me intently, a desperate lust and need written plainly on your beautiful face. I see your eyes flick to the tied-up men, and I angle myself so they can see what I'm doing.

Still looking into your eyes, I lower my face until I'm so close to your pussy that you can feel my warm breath on your skin. Your heat and the scent of your arousal are maddeningly intense. I trace the tip of my tongue on your outer lips, occasionally pausing to kiss them, suck them or nip them gently with my teeth. The taste of your need floods my palate, salty... perfect. I use my thumbs to spread your outer lips and breathe my warm breath on your sex. I hear you moan, and your pelvis rotates and pushes towards my face. You're desperate for me to eat your pussy. You're desperate for your rescuer to make you cum with his mouth.

You are so wet that your juices are running down your butt and soaking into the couch.

I've dreamed of this moment. Ever since I first saw you, I dreamed about what I would do if I ever got the chance to have you. I told myself that I'd make you mad with lust and make you cum over and over until you either begged me to stop or begged me to fuck you.

---------------------------

~girl~

(Fuck that is so hot! Making me stay naked in front of you and those thugs... you're going to fuck me while they watch! I'll respond as soon as I can! But damn you for making me so wet, haha!)

WHAT????? Did he just tell me to go over to the couch and NOT cover my naked body?

I can't stay naked in front of him and these thugs.

None of them should ever get to see me naked, but I can't help it, he's the only thing standing between my tight little pussy and asshole, and those thugs taking turns viciously raping me in every hole.

I'll do whatever my protector tells me to do, but I'm flushed with humiliation as I walk over to the couch, knowing every eye in the room is watching my ass, wishing they could fuck it, watching my naked tits bounce with every step.

This is so wrong, but it's turning me on to flaunt my body in front of these thugs, knowing they can't do anything to me with my protector here keeping my pussy safe from their raping cocks.

I feel you on me, kissing me, kissing my most private areas. My legs are open and my pussy is so exposed, so naked.

I'm so scared, so humiliated, but I love my hero touching me. My body belongs to him. My pussy belongs to my strange neighbor who saved me from a day-long gang rape.

I'm so hot and wet. I want to feel your mouth on my pussy.

I look over at the thugs and gasp.

OH MY GOD! They're all hard and staring at me, staring at me as I grind my naked pussy against my protector's face. They shouldn't see this, but I'm starting to get it, it makes sense... THIS is such a terrible punishment for them. They have to sit there and stare at my tight naked body, and they can't do anything to me, they can't have their way with me, they can't pound my little pussy into submission.

They have to watch a real man, my hero get what they dreamed of having.

I'm now getting into it, opening my legs more, exposing my pussy more, trying to tease these loser thugs, thrusting my bouncing tits out more, knowing that they'll only drool and can't get me, can't have their way with me... my hero gets that. My hero gets to feel what my pussy feels like. My hero gets my holes as a reward!

---------------------------

~me~

Still looking up into your glazed eyes, I slide my fingers around your buttery-wet pussy and get them well-lubed, then I make a peace sign with my fore and middle fingers and slide them up and down the inside of your outer lips and around your inner lips.

You moan, arch your back and thrust your pelvis at me, rotating your hips in sharp shaky circles. Pleasure travels from your loins up through your body, electrifying your nipples and making your heart hammer in your chest even harder. Your tits shake and bounce with your body's unconscious reaction and you're as hot as a furnace.

Even in the throes of your pleasure, your eyes keep flitting nervously from me to the tied-up men behind me. I push your legs apart even wider, grab your ass and shift you so they can see your pussy better. Their eyes are glued to your pussy. They can even see your brown puckered hole, tightening and loosening as your body reacts to my touch.

Even as I stiffen and broaden my tongue and burrow it between your nether lips, I wonder at your beauty. You're like a painting, something unobtainable, something I could only wish for and never get, and yet I'm kneeling between your spread legs, staring at your face between the valley of your heaving sweaty tits, licking up and down the length of your perfect pussy. I avoid your clit... for the moment.

I'm your complete opposite. Old, fat, ugly and barely scraping by, someone you've barely noticed, someone to whom you wouldn't even give the time of day. The creepy guy from down the hall... and yet you're giving yourself to me willingly, enthusiastically.

Is it despite my ugliness or because of it that you're so turned on?

Who the fuck cares! I'm gonna ride this train for as long as I can.

With my tongue still wide and stiff, I finally press it next to the top of your pussy and slowly push it against the side of your clit, adding pressure and shifting to an up and down then side to side motion. It drives you up the wall.

When my fingers slide from either side of your pussy down to the little space between your hole and your pussy and begin massaging it, your body explodes in an orgasm that literally takes your breath away.

Lights flash before your eyes and a piercing high-pitched whine escapes your panting lips. You rotate your pelvis against my face, trying to squeeze even more pleasure from my tongue. The feel of my raspy beard against the tender skin of your inner thighs only serves to drive your pleasure to another extreme.

I slide my massaging fingers and slide them easily inside your soaking wet pussy, angling my hand so my knuckles are facing down and then curl my fingers up and rub the upper inner walls of your smoldering hot pussy until I feel a little bump.

That special little bump is your g-spot. I press down on it and rub it with my fingertips while I take my tongue off your clit and take the little nub between my lips and suck it and the flesh around it. I slide my free hand up your body and grip one of your sweaty tits, squeezing your nipple between my fingers and feeling your bumpy areola press against my hand.

12