Saving Bryan's Job

Story Info
Bryan will be fired unless his wife sleeps with the boss.
5.2k words
3.4
46.6k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers

"Bryan, this is going to be as difficult for me as it is for you. With business the way it is, we need to let you go. I mean sales are getting obliterated by Amazon. We can't keep you on."

"But how about Justin? He's the new guy in town and I've been here for over a dozen years. Why me?"

"I don't make these decisions, Bryan."

"But can't you put in a good word for me?"

"I already have. I told the boss that you are a dedicated employee, but Dominic only looks at the numbers. Your numbers aren't good, Bryan.

Justin's numbers are no better."

"Yes, but he is a bachelor," Bret, the manager said.

"What does that have to do with it?"

"He has nothing to offer."

"And I do?"

"Look, Bryan, we need to make these decisions based on all of the available information and everyone's situation."

"What kind of information?"

"One of them is you have a beautiful wife. Justin doesn't, so as I said, he has nothing to offer."

"And my wife has something to offer?"

"Yes. She has something to offer and the kind of woman that can save a man's job. It's not for me. As I said, I don't make these decisions."

"I don't speak for my wife either. I can't imagine she would understand that my job depends on her."

"I understand. Maybe the two of you need to talk. After you have discussed your options with her, we can have a sit down with Dominic and work out your situation. There's not much else I can do."

At home, it wasn't going to be an easy conversation for Bryan. After dinner, he said, "Dear, I'm on the bubble."

"On the bubble?" Sheila asked. "What does that mean?"

"Yeah," he started nervously. "It's a term they use in sports when the team might not make the playoffs. In my case, I might not keep my job."

"Why?"

"The recession and Amazon are taking big bites out of our sales."

"But you are one of their best employees."

"Apparently that doesn't matter. It's the numbers that count and mine haven't been that great."

"But we have a mortgage and the country club is expensive. What are we going to do without your income and the year-end bonus? We're stretched pretty thin."

"I know dear. Maybe you could get a job at the hair salon," Bryan suggested.

"I haven't done styling for years. I don't even know the latest fashions in hair."

"Well, Bret suggested an option. It's not what I'd like but it could save my job."

"What's the option?"

"Bret said I had something to offer that not everyone else has."

"That would be?"

"A beautiful wife."

"You have me to offer? Are you kidding?"

"Bret was deadly serious, darling. I know it goes on like this in corporate life, but I never thought it would involve us."

"So, you want me to be someone's whore."

"Not me and not someone's, Sheila. He mentioned, Dominic, the owner."

"I've never met Dominic and I don't want to. They're going to have to find another whore for him."

"Look, let's talk about this in the morning. Maybe we can find a way around it."

Bryan and Sheila tried to avoid each other the next morning over coffee. Bryan took the 6:42 into the city, as usual, the same train he had taken to work for a dozen years. He had time to think but he knew without Sheila's help, this could be his last commute. He decided to string Bret along and make promises he might not be able to keep.

At the office, Bryan told Bret to set up a meeting with Dominic. Sheila would decide after meeting him. "However, I need to be there as well," he told Bret.

"I can't promise anything, Bryan, but I'll see what I can do."

It took a week before Bret handed him an envelope with his name on it. Inside was an invitation that read, "Mrs. Beloit and I would love to meet you and your wife at Perkin's Bistro at eight-thirty Friday night."

"But why with his wife?" Bryan asked.

Bret shrugged, then said, "I don't know but Dominic is a family man."

Now Bryan needed to sell the idea to Sheila. Finally, she agreed to go but said, "It's only because I'm curious. It gives us some time before you are fired and another month to pay the mortgage. Maybe I can sweet-talk him into keeping your job."

But Bryan felt he heard a weakening in her voice. Maybe she had rethought the consequences. Sheila loved the neighborhood, the house, and her friends who all meet at the club. It was her social life. Giving it all up was a lot to ask. And one night with the boss didn't seem too much to ask.

The bistro was busy, but Dominic and his wife were not hard to find. They were the best dressed and the oldest. Dominic had a shock of silver-white hair and looked very much like an executive. His wife, Dorothy, was a natural blond and wore an elfin-style haircut making her look younger than in her mid-forties. She was attractive if not beautiful.

After the introductions, Dominic ordered a bottle of Champagne. He said it was to celebrate the closing of an important contract with a new customer. This put him in a good mood and talkative. Sheila and Bryan listened politely but said very little. Dominic's wife Dorothy hardly spoke.

Among the topics Dominic discussed were the company's family values. He felt they were necessary for a positive working environment. He said, "It's always been a dream of mine to make our company feel like we all are related as in a happy family. Socializing with the staff such as tonight makes me think our company is on the right track.

"I know there has been some talk about our company downsizing due to competition and the recession. But this new contract might help save a few jobs. Someone leaving us is, well, like a death in the family to me. As we all know, that affects everyone including husbands and wives. So, what I'm saying is we need to work together so that doesn't happen."

Sheila and Bryan knew exactly the point he was making. It was his way of telling Bryan he needed to have Sheila cooperate if he was to save his job.

"Holy cow," Sheila said on the way home. "What a hypocrite! He's a nice man and all that but telling us about family values when he wants to fuck someone's wife, well, that is hard to swallow."

"Speaking of swallowing, maybe you don't have to fuck him. Maybe a blowjob will be enough. Can you do that? I mean, you are good at it."

"Thanks for the compliment dear but you know it never stops there. At least it doesn't stop there with us."

"He's an older man so you never know."

At work, another envelope was on his desk. This one had different handwriting and smelled of perfume. It was from Dominic's wife, Dorothy. She was inviting him to lunch at her house on Wednesday at noon. The address was embossed on the envelope. She hoped he would be free. "Please RSVP: 487-5196, signed Dorothy Beloit."

Bryan asked Bret what he knew about the invitation. "I can't say, Bryan. I only know that the Beloit's were impressed with you and Sheila."

On Wednesday, Bryan left his desk at eleven-thirty. The Beloit house was not hard to find. It stood on a hill and could be seen from blocks away. Dorothy Beloit greeted him wearing a breezy summer frock with enough cleavage to make the dress interesting. It was nearly November making Bryan curious about her choice. She had a pretty face and was probably a beautiful woman in her younger years.

"What can I get you to drink, Bryan? I hope I'm not being too familiar by calling you by your first name. We're kind of informal around here," she said provocatively."

"Bryan is fine, Mrs. Beloit."

"It's Dorothy. Please call me Dorothy." A woman as beautiful as Dorothy could afford to be pretentious but that was not her style. She preferred to be subtly seductive and made sure to bend over when serving the wine so he could see she wasn't wearing a bra.

They both sipped wine and she served a light lunch then Dorothy said, "I don't wish to be presumptuous, Bryan, but that chat we had the other night was about your job. Is that correct?"

"Well, yes, there is a question about downsizing at the office."

"And in particular, it is your wife who is being asked to help."

"I don't know what you mean, Dorothy."

She looked at her hands as if to inspect her nail polish then looked at Bryan and said, "You are being asked to offer your wife to my husband. There is no sense in denying the obvious. This has happened before. My husband can't resist pretty women, especially as beautiful as your wife. Look, I'm not a spring chicken anymore so he strays from time to time. But Bryan, I still have my needs, so I enjoy the company of younger men like you. Do you understand what I'm saying, Bryan?"

Yes, Mrs. Beloit. I get your point."

"Maybe I can make my point even clearer in the bedroom. I think it can help your cause."

Bryan hadn't anticipated that he would be called upon to cheat on his wife. On the other hand, if he told Sheila he had an affair with Dorothy Beloit, she might find it easier for her to spend time with Dominic. So, he followed Dorothy to the bedroom.

"Kiss me, Bryan. You don't have to mean it but make me feel like you do."

She smelled like the perfume on the envelope. They kissed and he raised her light dress over her head. She was naked underneath. Her ample breasts were pleasing to the eye with only a hint of a sag. Her hips were wide like most women of her age. She had shaved her pussy. Dorothy wasn't Bryan's fantasy girl, but she was more than worthy of his attention.

She moved him toward the bed unbuckling his belt, tugging at his pants. His rigid prick sprang out surprising him at how quickly he had gotten hard with a woman that easily could have been his mother. She kissed and licked his erection for a while playing with his balls then took him deep in her mouth. He was again amazed. Dorothy was good at deep throat. Bryan thought they made a good pair with Dorothy giving him an excellent blowjob, yet he wasn't so horny that would make him cum prematurely.

Dorothy pulled him next to her on the bed whispering in a husky voice, "Eat me, Bryan. Make me cum."

Bryan was all over her cunt pretending to be eating out his wife. Her clit seemed to spring out on his lips, and he sucked it like a lollypop. His fingers were dripping wet from fingering her with one, then two fingers. Dorothy's breathing became rapid and shallow and finally, she said, "Don't wait, don't wait. Put your hard dick in, and keep it in."

He entered her slick pussy and went deep with one stroke. Dorothy moaned and moaned telling Bryan not to stop as he rammed her with a frenzy of rapid strokes.

"Fuck me, Bryan. Fuck me hard like I'm your wife." She let out a cry, "Ahhh, ahhh, do it faster and all the way in."

Bryan didn't expect the dirty talk, but it turned him on, so he kept thrusting like a crazed teenager. He could hardly talk when he grunted, "Where to, Mrs. Beloit. Where do you want it?"

"Inside me. Deep inside me," she yelled.

That's where he came, spirting one shot after another until he was finally finished.

Bryan rolled off of her and fell asleep almost immediately. Mrs. Beloit woke him an hour later cautioning him that Dominic might be home soon. "I'll speak to my husband about that other issue that concerns you. And Bryan, you're welcome here any time," she told him as he left.

Bryan didn't return to the office that day and arrived home early. "Home early, my dear," Sheila said. "So, they fired you and sent you home with your tail between your legs."

He laughed and said, "Not yet. In fact, I was working on that problem this afternoon."

"How's that, dear?" she asked.

Then he told her about his afternoon with Dorothy Beloit. "I see. That explains why you smell of perfume. So, you expect her to put in a good word for you just because you fucked her."

"Well, that's what she promised."

"And that makes it okay for me to go ahead with her husband?"

"Look, my dear, fucking Dorothy wasn't about lust or love. It was about my job. You are free to do the same if you want."

"So, you are saying I'm free to fuck Dominic, no questions asked."

"It's your call. Do what you think is best for us."

"Alright, if he wants me, I think I'll do it. Not for lust or love, like you said, of course," Harriet replied dripping with sarcasm.

"Okay but I want to hear every detail like I told you about Dorothy and me."

When he reached the office the next morning, Bret asked Bryan where he had disappeared to on the previous afternoon. "I had an important appointment. You know, an offer I couldn't refuse."

"Ah, I see. You were with Miss Tennessee."

"Huh? Miss Tennessee?"

"Didn't you know? Dorothy Beloit used to be Dorothy Wilkie, Miss Tennessee."

"Really? I can see that happening back in the day. She is very pretty even now."

"How is she in bed?" Bret asked with a smirk.

Bryan shook his head without answering, turning away to check his e-mails ignoring Bret's question."

Friday arrived with another envelope. This one was for Sheila. Bryan didn't open it. He knew what was inside.

"He wants me to meet him for dinner on Saturday at the Hilton," Sheila said. "I can make supper for you before I leave."

"What are you going to wear, dear?"

"Something difficult, dearie. You know, something with lots of buttons so it will take forever to get it off. I don't want to make it easy for him."

"You've always had a mean streak, my dearest."

"It's not mean. It's practical. A married lady can't appear too anxious jumping in bed with another man."

"I see your point. So you will play hard to get."

"That's right. By the way, speaking of hard to get, you're not getting any tonight. We're not having sex tonight. I'm saving myself for Dominic." That was worth a hearty laugh from Bryan.

•* * * * * * * *

Sheila got home shortly after midnight Sunday morning putting her arms around Bryan saying, "Love me, dear. Show me you still love me." He could tell that some of Dominic was still inside her when he banged her for sloppy seconds.

At breakfast, Sheila unwound telling Bryan about her evening. "We had some wine and a leisurely dinner to start."

"What did you talk about at dinner?"

"Oh, you know, small talk. He did most of the talking. He told me how he and Dorothy met. Did you know she was Miss Tennessee?"

"Yes, Bret told me."

"Dorothy is beautiful even at her age," Sheila acknowledged. "Dominic told me his father started the business and he started as a clerk. His dad made him work his way up. So, he learned the business from the bottom up. Dominic seemed proud of that."

"Did he ask you about sex? I mean if you and I were still having good sex."

"Yes. I told him you were a good lover and we had sex almost as often as when we first were married. But I mentioned that the chance of losing your job has made you edgy and we hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks. I thought that little lie would get him more sympathetic to us."

"How did he react to it?"

"He said he was sorry and would like to make it up to me."

"He didn't say how?"

"No. Anyway, it was probably nine-thirty before we took the elevator up to the room where he tried to undress me. He was all thumbs fiddling with those buttons. I let him fiddle. Eventually, he got my blouse off. He was in a frenzy getting the rest of my clothes off nearly ripping my skirt. I just stood naked in front of him wondering what would be next.

"Dominic just stared at my body for a long minute, then held my boobs kissing them and tweaking my nipples. Even though it wasn't you, Bryan, it sent ripples down to my pussy and I was actually getting wet.

"I laid on the bed while he undressed. When he joined me, he was only semi-erect, so I went down on him until he was hard enough to get inside me.

"It was strange, Bryan, feeling another man's cock penetrating me. I've only had you for so long it seemed I was doing something dirty but erotic at the same time. That's when I let myself go and fucked him like I was fucking you. Then I said some things I shouldn't have. I told him to fuck me hard like a whore and make me cum. This encouraged him to bang into me with all the energy and force of a much younger man. When he finished, it was obvious he was pretty potent as well."

"Did he want to do it again?" Bryan asked.

"I think so, but he couldn't get it up even with me sucking him off. Dominic looked exhausted and fell asleep. I waited around for a while before deciding to go home. But the best part, dear, was when you wrapped your arms around me last night and I felt your powerful load shooting inside me when we made love. I think knowing I was with another man turned you on."

"Would you do it again?

"Make love to you? Of course!

"Come on, you know what I mean."

"Before he fell asleep, he asked me to see him again."

"Will you?"

"I don't know although the dinner was nice."

Everything was about to change when lightning struck on Saturday at the club's annual golf championship. It didn't come from a thundercloud or mother nature. Bryan was in a foursome with his partner and two men he had met for the first time.

After the introductions and the usual jovial banter, they talked about work. Bryan soon learned that he was playing with Beloit's new clients. When they realized Bryan worked for Dominic, they raved about the generous price Dominic had given them, sixty percent less than Beloit's competitors.

Bryan played poorly for the remainder of the day thinking about what he had been told. Something didn't sound right. He had to check it out first thing Monday morning.

Although he wasn't in the accounting department, Bryan asked the secretary for the new client's files. It wasn't long before he found that when Justin wrote the final contract, the numbers were not the same as the draft Dominic had approved. A decimal point had been misplaced. The contract was the same as the final proposal and would cost Beloit millions.

Bryan knew the proper procedure was to speak to the manager first. Bret was the manager which meant he should talk with Bret about the error. This put Bryan in an awkward position. Would Bret blame him for the mistake? Bret would probably try, claiming Bryan should have reviewed the contract. Or Bryan could go over Bret's head and talk to Dominic.

There was one more option. If Sheila slept with Beloit again, she might let it slip that there was a rumor about a major problem with the new contract. She would have to be very clever about raising the issue, probably asking Dominic to talk about the deal first. Sheila was adept at acting innocent and even act like a dumb blonde when she wanted to get her way. She might be able to think of something plausible but only if she were willing to accommodate Dominic for a second time.

"Look, Bryan, I'm getting over my head with company politics. Let's wait to see if Dominic invites me for another sleepover. While we wait, maybe I'll try to think of something."

"Then you'll do it if he asks you to go to the hotel with him?"

"Maybe, we'll see," she said indifferently.

Sheila wasn't given a formal invitation, just a time, a place, a cell number and a short message. "Call if interested, Dominic." Sheila was excited about the intrigue and called him the same day to accept. The place was at a tavern not far from the office. She met him at 9:00 PM for a drink.

Sheila had a plan that Bryan thought was airtight. She would tell Dominic after she had pleasured him that she had a friend at their country club who works for the new client. The friend said how thrilled they were with Beloit's price because it was at something like sixty percent less than the next closest bid. The friend just couldn't understand why there was such a huge difference. Well, that would be the story she was prepared to give Dominic.

Their plan might have worked if Dominic hadn't had his own plan. Sheila met him at the tavern at the appointed hour when they shared a bottle of wine. Sometime around ten that evening, they drove to a motel. He said he had a surprise for her waiting inside. Dominic knocked on the motel door which seemed strange. She was shocked when the door opened to see a man shorter than Dominic with a receding hairline smiling at her. A tall younger man stood behind him. Sheila recognized the pair as Bret and Justin.

Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers
12