Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, phooey! That is not a new kind of suit."

Grace reached into her beach bag and pulled out a white string bikini. It seemed more string than material. "He objects to this one." She held it out for Linda to appreciate.

"Oh, come on. Has he ever seen you in this? I bet he would love it. Every red-blooded man I know would climb mountatins to see you in something like this."

Grace sighed. "I've worn it a few times. When he's not home. Our back yard is very private, although a rural road runs along the very back. Robby—that's my husband—claimed that the cars passing by could see me when I wore it. I doubted it and didn't believe him. So, he hired some of the workers from his construction company to drive down the highway and take pictures. He even used his favorite uncle, Nick, to keep an eye on me. I swear I thought the highway would be too far away. But Robby showed me the photos of me in this suit. At least the ones the workers chose to give him. He claims they kept the best ones for themselves."

"He hired men to spy on you?"

Grace reached into her bag again. She pulled out a handful of color photos. They had been taken from a distance, and the pixels enlarged. It made it seem as those Grace had been just a few feet from them, wearing—well, Linda was not sure that the photos showed she was wearing anything. The white bikini was so small that it rose to the very lowest point while still covering her sex. It was almost non-existent. Same with the small pieces that seemed to barely covered her nipples. Were those pieces of fabric, or were her pink nipples on full display? The pictures of her from behind showed every crevice and curve on her lithe body. Surely, she wasn't really naked, but it certainly seemed that way.

"When Robby saw those pictures, he raced home in his truck and threw them in my face. He didn't want the future mother of his children to be stripping for the whole world to see. He decided to teach me a lesson." She gestured to the bruises on her thighs and ribs.

"He's a bastard," Linda said.

"He's just a man. A jealous man, I think." She sighed. "He built a tall fence around our backyard that blocked the view from the highway. Now, when I go out to sunbathe, I really didn't have to worry. Or so I thought. I eventually worked up the courage to go out there again. Sometimes, I laid in the sun wearing fuller suits, but I knew I was getting tan lines. You know how hard tan lines are to lose, too, right? So, I checked the fence and the neighbors' windows for peepers. Nobody around. I felt pretty safe. So I laid out completely naked. It felt wonderful. Then sun sent tiny prickles onto my skin. I tanned both sides. I must have fallen asleep, though. When I woke up, Robby's uncle Nick was sitting on a lawn chair next to me. I don't know how long he had been there.

"'You startled me!' I said. He just laughed. I looked around for my suit and my towel, but they were on the patio, a good twenty yards away. I don't remember putting them there, but maybe I did. I don't know.

"'Hello, Uncle Nick,' I said. I sat up, one arm draped across my tits, the other in my lap. I'm lucky my tits are so small, I guess, because my one arm did just fine. 'What are you doing here, Uncle Nick?' His mouth was partially open, and his tongue tip was visible. He hunched toward me, but I didn't feel in danger. Then I noticed that his hand was between his legs, his fly was open, and his purple cock was poking through his fingers. I was shocked! I couldn't move, which suited him just fine, apparently, because he didn't stop. He stroked himself faster, grunting all the while.

"'Stand up,' he said.

"'No!'

"'I want to cum on your skinny ass. Come on! Have pity on a lonely old man!'

"What was I to do? I pitied him. In fact, I admit I felt that special stirring between my own legs. It had been a while since Robby and I had been...you know,...intimate. So, God help me, but I stood up for Uncle Nick. My hand still covered my pussy but I let my other arm drop. Uncle Nick groaned when he saw my tits, as little as they are.

"'Can you turn around? I want to see your ass,' he said.

"I felt a bid giddy, I guess. At least some man was interested in me. I turned and took a wide stance for him. Then, I don't know what came over me, but I leaned over, giving him a full view of my scrawny ass. I hoped he couldn't see my pussy throbbing.

"Then I heard him hold his breath, and let it out like it was a leaky balloon. But that's not all. I felt warm spurts of cum crash onto my ass, the backs of my thighs, and my back. I reached behind me and smeared it with my fingers, all slimy and slippery. I turned to face him, his cum white on my fingers. He looked exhausted, spent. His face was red and his breathing ragged.

"'Thank you, dear!' he whispered hoarsely, 'thank you, dear one.' Then he grabbed his chest and fell forward out of the lawn chair onto the grass. His floppy penis hung out of his pants. His eyes rolled up into his head, and his face turned blue. 'Uncle Nick!' I screamed. 'Uncle Nick!'

"I grabbed my phone and punched 9-1-1. 'Please! Uncle Nick's having a heart attack! Please hurry!' I beat two-fisted on his chest. I pressed my lips onto his cold ones and tried to blow life into him. I refused to quit. I alternated pounding and breathing into him. But I knew it was no use. After a while his lips felt like cold worms underneath my warm lips. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"The paramedics arrived. I looked a mess with tears falling down my cheeks and splashing off my puny tits, with a dead man's cum clinging to my backside. The paramedics offered me a blanket, but I didn't have the strength to hold it around me. I stood naked in the back yard, sobbing, even after the paramedics left.

"I was in such a state, I hadn't recognized that one of the paramedics was a classmate of Robby and me from a while ago. His name was Mack, or Zack, or Jack. It doesn't matter. He called Robby, so that Robby could come home to take care of me. He didn't know the kind of man Robby was.

"Robby came home. His truck squealed as he pulled into the driveway. I thought he would crash through the garage door. When I heard him, I started to tremble. I looked for the paramedics' blanket, for my towel, for my itty-bitty bikini even, but I couldn't find them. So I waited, naked, completely defenseless in the backyard."

Linda interrupted. "You don't have to tell me anything more. I can imagine."

Grace finished one cigarette and chain-started another. "I don't think you can. Robby's become very good at inflicting pain without leaving marks. I promised him that I would never embarrass him like that again, but I think it's going to take a long time before he trusts me again.

"That's when I began to go to the church's forum for women. I discovered I was not alone. Other women were in even worse shape than me. I met Ann there. I don't know why she was there. She's about the furthest thing from a battered woman that I can imagine. She would never let Robby treat her the way he treats me."

"No woman should," said Linda. "But you're in a safe place now. If you want to try sunbathing naked again, this is the perfect spot, and the perfect time for it."

Grace shrugged, but considered the possibility. "I guess. I wouldn't have accepted Ann's invitation if I didn't want to try it again, don't you think?"

Linda held up the tiny, nothing-there bikini. "I'm not entirely sure how you might get into one of these, but I'll help you."

"Actually," Grace said, "it would help me more if you joined me, and wore your skimpy bikini, too. Ann wouldn't understand, and I doubt your friend Binge would understand either. They love the attention they get. But I think you get solidarity."

"I understand," Linda said. She pulled off her bikini top and lowered her bottoms until she was naked. "There. Does that help? I can't say I'm comfortable being naked, but I think that's a feeling we might share."

Grace's narrow face broke into a demure smile. She had lovely cheekbones and a strong jaw line. She took a long pull on her new beer before she straightened her legs and pulled down her white ruffled bottoms.

"Hey! You shaved your snatch! You were hoping for a little exposure."

Grace shrugged, and pulled her knees to her chest. She took the scrap of white bottoms and pulled it up until the string thong was deep between her ass cheeks and the front part barely hid her vulva. Still she kept her knees in front of her chest.

Linda handed her the threads for the white bra, but Grace shook her head. "I don't think I'll need that." She whipped off her ruffled top.

Grace's tits were small, but very sensitive. The breeze stimulated them, puckering them into small light brown morsels. With some effort, Grace extended her legs, leaving her titties fully exposed. She pulled from her pack a pair of sun glasses, with pink frames and rose lenses shaped like hearts.

Linda laughed. "With your hair up like that, your slim figure, and those darling glasses, you look just like Lolita."

"Who?" Grace said, but she pulled a lollipop out of her bag next and used her tongue to moisten it completely. She might not realize it, but Grace had looked provocative when she smoked. But she looked devastatingly sexy sucking on the lollipop.

Linda looked around. If it made any difference that she was naked and Grace nearly naked, none of the other beachgoers seemed to notice. It was comforting, in a way, Linda thought, to be exposed without straps or bindings cutting into your shoulders and hips.

Linda turned to Grace who finished licking the sweet off the sucker. "So, what do you do, Grace? You must have a job even though you're married, right?"

"Of course. I work for a law firm. I deliver papers to the courthouse, pick up reports from the title companies, do any kind of running around the partners want. It keeps me moving, and I don't have to worry about sitting and my ass getting fat. I have long lunch hours. That's when I like to sunbathe. Or at least I used to like to sunbathe. It's not much fun wearing those frumpy two pieces, you know?'

"Did you see poor Binge? She almost shit when that group of men and women showed up. They must be her banking clients. "

Grace lifted her jaw line, allowing more sun to fall on her throat. "I bet they'll use those pictures of her to get the best possible loan rates, too. They're just that type!"

"Oh, you know them? I thought I saw you flinch when someone mentioned the name 'Brick.' Do you have a connection?"

Grace nodded. "I don't think they recognized me, but actually, they are my employer. Trial lawyers, probate lawyers, and business advisors. The one standing over you like he wanted to lick your suit off is Wyatt Chase. He's a hot shit trial attorney."

"I've heard of him. Big reputation!"

"They say all trial attorneys swing big dicks, but Wyatt is in another league. He swings major dick, and is not afraid to use it. Winning trials makes him hard. He likes to celebrate his wins, and he wins almost all his cases. You should see his office after a trial! Bottles of champagne and bourbon, pieces of lingerie, overturned furniture. But he wins, and that's why the partners tolerate his rapacious behavior."

"He's a rapist?"

"No, no, of course not. He's physical, or so I've heard, but he won't force himself on a woman. He's tried three-ways, interracial, bondage, voyeur, just about all of it. I wonder when he'll get tired of it all. My husband did."

"Who's the big football player guy?" Linda asked.

"Brick Stonegate. Son of one of the named partners. He doesn't swing a big dick but carries a bankable name. He does probate law—the Whisper Court. 'Judge, I have petition here. Just look at it when you have a moment...' All quiet, no pressure. Boring to someone like Wyatt Chase."

"And the third fellow?"

"Phil Crawl. I know! Can you believe that name? He's the sleeziest of the bunch, still trying to find his lawyer niche. Not likely one to enter the Whisper Court's boys' club, not swinging a big dick like the trial lawyers. He'll probably end up doing bankruptcies and uncontested divorces and screwing his emotionally fragile clients if he has the chance."

"Disgusting! Why do you stay?"

Grace shrugged. "What else can I do?"

Suddenly Grace's face drained of color and she let her hair hide her face. "They're coming back!" she said, pointing to the volleyball crew. She flopped on her stomach again. The difference this time was that her tiny, nothing-there suit made her look entirely nude.

Brick Stonegate noticed Grace, of course. Wyatt was taken with Linda, again. Phil Crawl stayed with Ann, Binge, and the other three women, urging them to join him in the water. They ignored Phil Crawl.

Brick crouched over Grace's slim form, eying her from the top of her head down the narrow back, over her tight ass, and down her slender legs.

"Someone needs some sunscreen," he said. Grace said nothing, keeping hunched on the beach towel. Binge, whose freckles seemed to be multiplying the more time she spent in the sun, dug in her own beach bag. She took out an orange plastic bottle of sunscreen and walked over to Brick. She knelt down on her knees next to him. Brick looked at her breasts, easily her best feature, and took the sunscreen.

The bottle farted and squirted a dollop in his hands. He turned to Binge with a wolfish grin. "You need some protection, too." Then he slathered the lotion onto her rounded mounds, top, sides, and undersides, ending with extra attention to the pointy red tips. Binge arched her back so that he had better access to her largess. Meanwhile, Grace thought her legs might be losing feeling as Brick knelt on them, until she felt his reaction to spreading lotion on Binge's breasts. His dick was prodding her, making her squirm beneath him. Brick was aware of his tumescence, too. He gave Binge a quick motor boat and turned his attention to the wriggling, lithe figure extended between his legs.

"I haven't forgotten about you," he told the back of Grace's head. He squirted more lotion into his hand.

Grace arched her back ineffectively and looked desperately at Linda. "He's my boss!" she mouthed. "Oh, my God!" Then she tucked her head back down.

Brick's hands each covered her entire buttocks. He put his thumbs in her butt crack and squeezed each rounded globe of muscle. He massaged and poked and kneaded her butt. Grace tightened her cheeks, but his massive hands were too strong. She glanced to the side and saw that Wyatt was more interested in Brick's manipulation of her ass than in Linda's perfect body. He drifted closer to her. Beneath her heart-shaped glasses, she shot him a game smile. It seemed obvious that Wyatt wanted in on the butt massage.

"You're killing my legs! Please!"

"Oh, sorry, little lady. Sometimes I forget my own strength." Brick raised up a little, spread Grace's legs apart, and resettled between them. His weight no longer rested on her thighs and calves, but she felt more vulnerable. He ran his fingers over her ass slowly, rippling the skin and muscle. His fingers got tangled in her thong and he pulled it away from her. "We don't need this!" The string snapped and he threw Grace's bottoms, such as they were, to the side.

Now Grace was not only vulnerable, but exposed. She knew it, Brick knew it, Wyatt knew it. Brick splurged a generous amount of lotion, not on his hands, but into the crack between her ass cheeks, making sure to separate them with one hand.

It's one thing to feel creamy liquid on sun-warmed skin, quite another to feel it drip on one's puckered ass, and have it ooze onto her cooze below it. Grace's ability to fight Brick's encompassing, invading, and enervating hands was waning. She couldn't tense much longer. She relaxed as his thick, intrusive fingers continued depleting her glutes.

Then she stiffened, her back arched even more. One of Brick's hands was spreading her cheeks again, the other smoothing the lotion deeply between her crack. She didn't think she was capable of blushing until she felt the tip of his massive middle finger explore her anus. Her face flushed sunburn red. Her titties betrayed her as well, extending, puckering, quivering. She took deep breaths, but exhaled in little gasps as Brick's digit probed somewhat deeper. She flexed her anus but the lotion meant she really couldn't keep him out of her butt. He inserted himself a bit deeper.

Ann kicked his shin. "No use wasting the lotion where the sun don't shine, Brick."

He looked up sheepishly. "Almost done."

His fingers traced the outline of the soft outer lips of her vulva. Entry there was much easier than her tight little bung-hole. Grace knew her own juices were stirred and mixing with the lotion. She arched her back, tilted her hips, reflexively, giving him total access to her pussy.

"He's my boss!" she mouthed again, writhing somewere between embarrassment and ecstasy.

He slipped two fingers in, wiggling until he found her clitoris. She gasped when he did.

Ann kicked his shin again. Linda kicked the other shin. "Enough! Quit teasing the poor child."

"I'm twenty-six!" Grace gasped between moans. Brick laughed.

"All right, all right," said Brick. He turned to Binge, who tingled with anticipation. "Your turn?"

Binge nodded furiously and laid on her back. "How about starting with my front?"

Brick crawled on his knees to Binge and situated himself between her spread legs. He squeezed the lotion bottle, but it was empty. Binge pouted, her lower lip extended. "Not to worry," Brick said. He motioned for the three naked volleyball players to join him. One he assigned the duty of kissing Binge's lips. He watched until he was sure Binge was enjoying the kisses from the woman. The next girl, he assigned the left bazoom; the last girl he assigned the right bazoom. The nipples contracted and forced the tips out to meet the practiced tongues of these women.

Ann and Linda looked at Binge, too, wondering if she needed any help, but she seemed lost in the attention her upper body was receiving. Her eyes caught the cautious eyes of her friends. Between kisses, Binge managed to shout out, "Don' worry about me. I'm twenty-nine!"

Brick laughed heartily. His strong arms spread her round, soft thighs apart until her pussy was open for business. It dripped with excitement. His wolf teeth appeared again, and he dove his mouth onto her nether mouth. His tongue flicked like a fish's tail, but up and down.

"Oh! Oh!" cried Binge. "Yes!"

Grace trembled as she recovered her equilibrium. She felt weak from her excitement. She sat up so she could see the Binge-Brick show better. As she did so, her heart-shaped glasses slipped off, drawing Brick's attention.

"I thought I recognized you!" he shouted. "You fucking work for our office. You're the mousy little errand girl who creeps between the offices collecting papers to file. God damn! You're fine, woman!"

Grace smiled a bit at what she had to assume was a compliment. Phil Crawl's tentpole was bigger than ever and threatened to rip through his trunks. It must have been uncomfortable, because he shucked his shorts to let his cock breathe. It wobbled in the open air, but none of the women paid it or him any attention. Grace tipped her head to see Wyatt's reaction. A sly half-smile graced his lips while he nodded his head. He reached out his hand to Grace to help her up.

Grace shook her head. It was embarrassing enough that Wyatt, Brick, and even Phil Crawl had seen her naked. Even worse, she had almost come as Brick masturbated her pussy.

Wyatt didn't quit though. He extended his arm again. She started to curl into a tighter ball.

"I understand," he said. He lowered his trunks to match her naked vulnerability and stretched out his hand a third time.