Saving Hot Water Pt. 02

Story Info
Ida and Andrew help each other clean up.
1.9k words
4.44
10.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YuriJo
YuriJo
23 Followers

Andrew is staying with his mother's friend Ida for the weekend so he can attend his university convocation. The big day is here, and he's decided to ease his nerves in the shower in anticipation of his walk across the stage. Much to his surprise, Ida has decided to join him in a bid a save hot water, and she's pulled aside the shower curtain at the worst possible moment.

Now, with both of them covered in the sticky results of Andrew's "stress relief," Ida enters the shower with him so they can clean themselves up.

###

Ida stepped into the shower without missing a beat. Her full body was just centimeters from Andrew's, and her presence made him feel small. She turned towards the temperature controls, placing her full, round backside within a hair's breadth of his erection. He could see the way it creased at the place where it met her upper thighs, and the minute dimples on its soft surface. When she leaned forwards to place her hand on the knob, he caught a glimpse of her labia between her buttocks.

He realized then just how exaggerated the movement was. She was leaning over much farther than she needed to—pressing her backside much closer to him than she needed to. And as she turned the knob, he realized that she'd shifted her head ever so slightly so that she could look at him sidelong over her shoulder. The water temperature had changed a little, but she'd stopped turning. She was simply waiting there, naked under the water, ass upraised and almost touching him.

Even though he'd climaxed just moments before—still had ropes of semen running down his shaft and bare legs—he felt the heat return to his midsection and his heart speed up again. It felt as if it had been weeks since his last orgasm. He was overcome by an urgent need to join with Ida's full, mature body, and before he could stop himself, his hands found her hips.

The flesh there was firm but yielding. It was warm, and even though the water had gone tepid, he felt heat spring up through his arms and race through him at the breakneck pace of his beating heart. He grew lightheaded, felt his erection throb in the open air, and had the sudden sense that there was an invisible string drawing the tip of his cock towards the place where Ida's thick thighs ended. But all at once, the second he felt the ecstasy of her hips in his hands, she stood up and turned on him.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

For a terrified moment he thought he'd gotten it all wrong. Had she really just meant to save water by joining him like that? It was ridiculous to think, but had she really—

Andrew looked down and saw that she was holding a soap bottle upside down in one had, just below her breasts. Her other hand waited below it, palm up, level with her belly. She gave the bottle a squeeze, and her cupped hand filled with light blue body wash. As she squeezed, Andrew's eyes wandered down to her groin, where her pubic hair and thick thighs still dripped with his cum.

When he lifted his eyes back up to meet hers, she moved closer to him—close enough that his erection brushed against her belly, and his scrotum against the soft hair that covered her labia. There was a fresh burst of heat in him then, sourceless and overpowering, and his mouth fell open. The look of mischief was still in her eyes, which had come intensely close to his own. He looked into them for an instant before she leaned past his face and whispered into his ear:

"Didn't I say we'd both better get cleaned up?"

He felt the heat of her breath on his ear, and at the same time felt her hand close on his cock, slick and cool with body wash. He'd expected it somehow, but the rush of it was almost too much. Ida—Ida, friend of his mother, a woman full in years and experience, and whose allure he hadn't truly appreciated until today—pressed herself towards him, took him in her practiced grip, and began to stroke. Andrew's eyes rolled back, his mouth went slack, and his knees grew weak.

"Aaah—ah—y—yes you did—I mean—"

Ida moved slowly, keeping a firm grip that was at once maddeningly delicate. She stroked him for a few seconds, pulling her head back to look him in the eyes as she did.

"Yes, I did. Both of us."

She thrust the bottle in his empty hand and smiled at him.

"So," she said. "Get cleaning."

He gasped again almost dropped the soap bottle when her other hand began working about his scrotum and inner thigs, rubbing, cupping, scrubbing, cleaning. She held his gaze as she did it, masturbating him with a steady rhythm that moved him towards orgasm without ever arriving. It took all his focus to manipulate the bottle and squeeze a dollop of the body wash into his hand. As he did, he looked down, past Ida's heavy breasts and small belly, to where her hands were working. His foreskin was moving back and forth in her grip and there was a thick white lather about the base of his cock.

Right there in front of it was her own pubis, beading with water, slick with semen and a few errant drops of body wash. She'd spoken plainly enough, but he still couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true, and he was delirious at the thought.

"You—you want—"

She didn't answer with words. She just smiled again and took his cupped hand by the wrist.

He thrilled again at her touch, and watched as she guided his hand, filled with cool body wash, down between her legs.

He heard her gasp quietly before he felt it, but just a heartbeat later came the sensation of her soft mound in his palm—short hairs, pliant flesh, and her swollen labia underneath his middle and ring fingers. His hand fit her perfectly, snug between her legs, cupping her. He began to move, rubbing and lathering just as she was doing to him, and she began rocking her hips in rhythm with him.

He felt his way around at first, keeping his eyes locked with hers. He worked the soap into her pubic hair, and spread the lather up to her belly and down to her inner thighs. He really did try to clean up the mess he'd made, and did a fair job of it too. But always he'd find his hand coming back to rest over her lips, never wandering long from her sex.

When he slipped two fingers inside her she moaned aloud and tightened her grip on his cock. He was worried now that she would squeeze another load out of him, and she quickened her pace as he began to move his fingers inside her. He felt it building—felt the first tremors of orgasm rising in his midriff. He realized that he was about to come for a second time, and took her by the wrist and drew her hand away. He wasn't ready for that just yet. He wanted this to last a little longer.

Ida let him direct her had away, and the two of them glanced down together at the erection between his legs, rock hard and dripping with lather. They looked back up at the same time, and Andrew saw that Ida's big green eyes were widening with her pleasure. Water or no water, he could tell that she was well and truly wet for him, and his fingers moved through the slickness inside her with ease. He went slowly, sliding in and out with a languid motion that drew a little gasp from her with each repetition.

As he continued, he set aside the bottle of body wash and brought his free hand to her hip. He slid it up over her waist and to her breast, and cupped it with splayed fingers. It was full and soft and heavy, and it barely fit his hand. He squeezed it, felt pliant flesh give beneath his eager grip, and then drew his thumb and forefinger together around her nipple. He gave it a pinch and thumbed it briefly, feeling his erection throb a little harder as Ida let out a giddy squeak.

He lingered at her breast for just a moment more, and then ran his hand up over her bust, past her neck, and let it come to rest on her cheek. He drew her in, and her mouth opened in surprise as he guided it towards his own. He felt fresh heat rise below his waist then and his lips found hers. They were plump and soft, and Andrew could tell that they were well practiced.

For his part, it had been months since his last kiss, and knew that the way he first locked lips with Ida no doubt betrayed his inexperience. But they soon grew accustomed to each other, and it wasn't long before Andrew and Ida's long kiss found its fit. If Ida could tell that he was out of practice, she clearly didn't mind.

Perhaps, thought Andrew, that was where the appeal lay for her.

The warmth and softness of her lips was heavenly, and as soon as he felt them against his own, his trepidation evaporated. The way she received him filled him with certainty, and he pulled her into him a little harder then, feeling her mouth open and tasting the heat of her breath on his tongue. He grew delirious with it for a moment, and only broke off when Ida moaned through their kiss and shuddered against him.

His fingers had curled inwards all on their own and searched out the deep, ribbed place in Ida's pussy that brought the moan to her lips. He fluttered his fingers, thrilling at the feeling of her shuddering against him. He worked inside her a few seconds more, and then withdrew his fingers, drawing another soft moan from her as they slipped out.

He was moving without thinking now, and broke off the kiss, lowering his head from Ida's face to her chest, planting kisses on her neck and collarbone as he went. He took a breast in each hand and took her nipples in his mouth one after the other, moving over their stiffness with his tongue. From there he kissed his way down her warm stomach, pressing his lips into the soft flesh there, moving past her navel and stopping with his mouth hovering over her sex.

He looked up past Ida's stomach and heavy breasts to meet her green eyes. She was breathing hard, mouth open and chest heaving. Her bun had come apart under the shower and her wet hair was plastered against her head, with strands of it shining against her flushed cheeks.

He was on his knees before her now, and ran his fingers up the slick skin of her thighs until they found her buttocks. He took their fullness in his hands, squeezed, pulled her pubis towards his waiting mouth, but stopped short. He took a moment to admire the mound that hovered just in front of his face—the soft field of trimmed pubic hair and full labia, swollen and slick with arousal.

Looking down at him, Ida was nodding her head slowly, eyes pleading and mouth forming a silent "Please."

Andrew lingered just a little longer, relishing the change that had come over her. He smiled up at her, answering her plea with a nod of his own, and buried his face between her quivering thighs.

YuriJo
YuriJo
23 Followers