Saving Justina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to the shops." I called out to Justin. "I'll be about 30-40 minutes"

"Ok" he called back, I walked out the door and headed for the shops. It was raining and had been all day but that never bothered me. Growing up in Ireland I didn't know it could stop raining.

I was almost there when some wanker driving a van sped past me and hit a large puddle drenching me. My jacket protected my top half but my bottom half was soaked. My feet squelched in my shoes and with it being only 2 degrees outside I instantly felt freezing. I decided the best course of action was to turn back and change.

I was miserable and muttering under my breath as I put my key in the lock. I stepped inside and was making my way to my room when I heard a cough but it was unusual. Then another and another, it sounded like he was choking. Instinctively I ran to his room and burst open the door.

Justin was choking alright. He was lying back on the bed choking on a large silicone dildo down his throat. He was wearing nothing aside from a small school girl skirt that covered nothing and little lace bra holding up 2 perky little tits.

While he was using one hand to shove a dildo down his throat he was using another equally large one to piston in and out of his ass. He had a little cock about 4 inches stood straight up. I stood dumbfounded at the scene I front of me. Not knowing what to do or say. He was watching some porn on his phone propped up on the bedside table furthest away from me. Between that and him having ear pods in, it took a few seconds for him to notice me. Once he did all hell broke loose. He sprung up. Both dildos went flying to opposite corners of the room and he went to grab the bed sheets to cover himself up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING OUT! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?"

"I... I.... I'm sorry. I heard you choking I thought you were in trouble."

"GET OUT!!" He screamed and threw a pillow at towards me.

"Right, fair." I went to my room, changed, and left for the shops again. I came back and just put the shopping away and stayed in my bedroom. Try as I might, I couldn't get the image of Justin wearing that skirt and bra out of my head. I played through the scenarios in my head and decided just sitting here and pretending all of that didn't happen was a cowardly move and benefitted no one.

I came out into the kitchen. Sat down and called out for Justin to join me.

"Hey Justin, could you err...come to the kitchen. I want to talk to you."

Justin came out. This time dressed in his usual clothing. It was very clear he had been crying. He didn't sit, just stood with closed arms.

"Listen I..." I started but immediately found myself tongue tied.

Justin continued. "It's fine I get it. I'll pack my things and I'll leave. I'll be gone in an hour."

"Wait what? Why?" I asked.

"This is what this is about right?You're kicking me out?"

"Why would I kick you out? I called you out here to apologize."

"Oh. I see"

Confused I asked. "Why would you think I would kick you out?"

"Because I'm... I think might be... transgender. Not a lot of people are ok with that kind of thing. There was a pause and he continued. "My parents didn't kick me out because I'm gay although they weren't best pleased. They kicked me out because I wanted to transition. I've been on HRT for about a year. I started them at Uni and they found out."

That explained the tits and the loose clothes I thought.

"Justin, I." Again I was tongue tied but I had to battle through it. "Justin I already knew you were trans." He was clearly shocked at that revelation. "Or well that you at least liked to dress up in women's clothing. Remember a few weeks back when I was in Liverpool. I saw you on the front door camera dressed up going out."

"You were spying on me?" He asked incredulously.

"No, no. When I'm not home I get a notification on my phone when the camera picks up something and it sends me the feed. I wasn't spying on you it just came up." He deflated a little bit but while he was still clearly embarrassed.

"Look I'm really sorry for barging in there and I should have backed away immediately. I don't know why I didn't. I genuinely thought you were in trouble. I didn't say anything about the dressing up because at the time I thought it wasn't any of my business. But now I'm wondering, have you not transitioned because of me? And what I might think?"

"No... maybe ...I don't know. I've been kicked out of my only home because of it and I didn't want it to happen again. I thought it would be easier to get a place as a man and not trans. I planned to eventually tell you but... you've been so nice to me I didn't want to potentially ruin this. I like living here. I like living with you. I haven't told anyone at work for the same reasons."

I got up and went over to him and held onto his shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Justin. It's your decision what you do. Especially at your job. But here, I want you to be who you want to be. The last thing I want is for you to pretend to be someone else on my account."

"You really mean that?"

"Yes. I do. When I first saw you on the camera I thought you had a friend round to be honest. You looked gorgeous. It was only when you came back I noticed it was you."

He turned his head away, and blushed. Although his skin tone made it difficult to notice, you could tell from his mannerisms and how he pursed his lips a bit. "And I promise I'll try get out of the house more so you can have some more alone time." I told him jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

"OK! Wow too much. Thanks for reminding me of the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me." He said squirming away from me. He stood in his doorway and turned to face me again "So umm, you sure you're ok with.."

"You being trans?" He nodded. "I think you should go change. I'm dying to meet the beautiful woman you've been keeping from me."

At that he smiled and closed his door. He or should I say she came out about 45 minutes later and wow what a difference. Her hair was now down and loose. It was straight with just a little wave at the end. She had light make up on but she definitely looked more feminine. I don't know if her lashes were fake or whether it was just mascara but I'd never really noticed them before but they were so pronounced now. She had a bit of eye shadow on and a neutral lipstick or gloss. She was wearing a simple A line black skater dress, nothing overly sexy or risqué just cute and feminine. She stopped in her doorway and did a cute little fling of the hem of her dress. She was beautiful.

"Well well well. Who's this gorgeous young lady?"

"Well, the name I always wanted was Justina, that's the name I go by when I'm dressed like this on a night out. Justin was just the male derivative of that." She said.

"Well then, it's lovely to meet you Justina. I just say you brighten up the place. The previous tenant was kind of dick never liked him." I said jokingly.

She stuck her tongue out at me and laughed. That evening we had our usual routine and sat on the couch together watching tv. All was well.

We spent Christmas together just the two of us, it might seem sad but it was the best Christmas I've ever had. We drank a little too much and ate more than just a little too much. That evening I went to my room and brought out a wrapped gift.

"Oh no! What's this? You got me a present? But I didn't get you anything. I thought we agreed no presents."

"It's fine I wasn't expecting anything. It's less of a Christmas gift and more of a celebration of.... Just open it." I handed her the clumsily wrapped gift and she carefully opened it. Inside was a simple grey sweater dress.

"It's not much, but I know you don't have many girly outfits yet so I thought... if you don't like it there's a gift receipt"

She meant over to me with a tear in her eye and kissed me in the cheek and hugged me.

"I love it, thank you. Thank you for always being so kind and thinking of me"

My stomach lurched at her kissing me on the cheek. I had butterflies most of the time I was around her now but currently it felt like I had whole birds in there flapping around. It was there on that Christmas Day as we sat together laughing in the couch as we had done nearly every night for months. I realized I was in love with my roommate.

-------------------------------

I was in love with my gorgeous trans roommate Justina. Yet I couldn't bring myself to tell her how I felt.

Every day was turning into torture. She'd go to work as Justin. Come home, go straight to her room and come out as the beautiful Justina. It was the highlight of my day. I'd spend the remaining waking hours trying to make her happy. Cooking her a nice meal watching her favourite shows. One weekend we went out together to a west end show after a client gave me a couple of tickets. She was dressed to the nines in a long turtlenecked sleeveless black dress and little kitten heels. She was stunning, in a classy way, God I was in love with her and too much of a chicken shit to say anything.

I was scared she'd reject me and move out. Leaving me without the woman I love and my best friend too. She was friendly and flirty with me but it could just be more of the same banter we'd had for months.

That next week she even told her work that she was transitioning and they advised her that it would not result in her termination. I hardly thought it was a vociferous endorsement of support. However, she was ecstatic, I suppose anything that wasn't a complete rejection of who she was, was a success in her eyes.

She got herself a couple of office outfits including one charcoal grey pencil skirt that showed off her sexy little ass and gave me an instant boner. Even though she shopped at bargain basement places, she always managed to make everything look great. I watched her walk out the door that day her ass swaying slightly as she walked in her low heels, went to my room and masturbated furiously to the image burnt into my brain. It wasn't the only time I masturbated to thoughts her. Almost every night before I slept I would rub one out to the thought of her or some trans porn start that looked vaguely similar to her. Either one that matched her caramel skin color or figure.

I decided I had to ask her. I couldn't go on like this. That night over dinner I told myself I would. I was nervous all day, I got virtually none of my work done. I felt on the verge of being sick multiple times and could barely eat my food. I noticed she was a little different today like something was bothering her.

"So how was work?" I asked

"Good. Good. In fact." She paused and then added "A guy from the office asked me out today?".

Fuck. "And? What did you say?"

"I said I'll think about it."

"What's there to think about?" I replied being rather short with her "Do you like him or not?"

"Well I don't really know him." I felt my hopes rising. "But he is really good looking. He's this young hotshot trader. Really charming. All the girls from the office want to date him." And there my hopes went again. "What do you think I should do Luke? Should I say yes?"

No "Yes"

"Really why?"

Because I'm in love with you. "Like you said he's cute, have some fun."

"Ok." She almost seemed a little disappointed in my response. "Ok I guess I'll say yes" She put her dish in the sink and was very quiet the rest of the evening.

You idiot.

Saturday night she got ready for her date. I sat in the kitchen drinking. I was drinking earlier and harder than usual. She came out of her room stunning as always. She was wearing an outfit I'd seen before, it was the outfit from the second night I'd seen her on the camera. A crop top to show off her flat and toned stomach. I knew she did a bit of yoga. That must be the reason for that. She was also wearing the same leathery trousers which did wonders for her ass or rather her ass did wonders for. Fuck she was hot.

"Right I'm off Luke."

I didn't reply until she had just opened the door. "....Justina"

"Yes?"

"You look amazing."

She tucked some hair behind her diamond studded ears. "Thanks." And with that she left.

I was drunk by 9.30 hammered by 10 and passed out by 10.30. I didn't even hear her come home.

The next morning I woke up with the worst hangover than I'd ever had. Justina must have had a long night because she didn't come out of her room all day. I called out a couple of times if she was ok. But she just said she was ok and didn't elaborate further. She didn't even come out for food. Said she wasn't hungry. I assumed she was every bit as hungover as I was.

She rushed out the door Monday morning, so much so that I barely got a look out of her. She didn't even say bye. We'd exchanged fewer words over the last 24 hours than we had since our first couple of weeks together. I wondered if I'd offended her somehow.

She was only gone about 15 minutes when she was back in tears and ran straight into her room. Ok now this was definitely strange and I can't see how this was my fault. Not this part at least.

I got to her door. And knocked. She didn't respond I just heard her cry.

"Justina? Are you on in there?"

"I'm fine. Go away." Shouted back

"Respectfully, you're not. I'm coming in"

"No don't!"

"I am and you have 5 seconds to get decent because I'm coming in and we're going to talk." I counted down from 5, just as I hit 1 she opened the door. She was crying, obviously but she also had a cut lip and a badly bruised eye.

"What the hell happened Justina did you get mugged on the way to work? Shit! What did they take. We should report this to the police."

"I didn't get mugged, I got fired."

"Fired, why? ... What?" I was sick with confusion.

"I was on my way to work, I opened up my emails and I saw my contract has been terminated". She said sniffling and wiping her eyes.

"But how can they do that? Surely they have to give you notice or a reason?" None of this also explained her eye and lip.

"No they don't because I'm only on a temp contract." She said, and that made sense, it was common for companies to offer only temp or 0 hour contracts to get around employment safeguards. All legal, just morally wrong.

I softened my tone and put my hands on her shoulders. "Justina. How did you get the bruises and cuts?"

"Kyle" she said and started crying again.

"Who the fuck is Kyle?" I asked in a gruff tone.

"Kyle. The guy I went out with on Saturday." I felt my fists clench up but released them as I realised I was grasping at the material of her dress at her shoulders.

"What happened?" I asked trying to manage my tone a bit better.

She wasn't looking up at me, instead looking at the floor he hands close to her chest. "I thought he knew I was trans. Everyone at the office knew, but he obviously didn't. We were at a and dancing and .... Grinding on each other and he felt my...." I just nodded " he ran off so I followed him, we went down an alleyway to talk where it was quiet and he started just screaming at me. Calling me a trap and a freak and he... he ... hit me." She broke down into full on tears and I pulled her in close. Stroking her back and hair. We stayed like that for a while. When she slowed I led her to the couch and then made her a cup of tea.

It seemed like too much of a coincidence that this incident happened on Saturday and by Monday morning she'd lost her job.

"I'm going to go find out what's going on" I said.

"No, Luke No. Please don't I've been humiliated enough."

I firmly asked her "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Luke you know I do."

"Then let me take care of this. I'll be gone a short while then when I get back were going to spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want and getting your favourite food. That's a promise." I went to get changed into a suit. Appearances matter for this sort of thing and I left for her offices.

I did 2 important things on the way. First off, I brought up the front door camera feed from Saturday night on my phone. I scrolled until the point when Justina came home hoping for a good shot of her. I thought I was out of luck as she kept her head down until her key got stuck in the door and she tilted her head towards the camera. Bingo. Her lip was cut, her eye was swollen, her makeup was running. She looked terrible and it made me mad as hell. I took a screenshot of it.

The second thing I did was call my lawyer Andrew Evans. I used him to go over my contracts especially early on when I started out freelancing. We actually got on really well but our relationship was strictly professional. Luckily he picked up on the first try.

"Hello, Andrew Evans speaking." He didn't have my number, in fact I'm not sure I've ever even called him before.

"Evans! Its Luke Mc Creary."

"Oh hey Luke, its been a while. What can I do you for?"

"I need a favour Evans, a big one" I said hailing down a cab.

The whole journey there and for another 20 minutes outside I shared the details of the situation and we strategized together. Once satisfied I walked into the office building and up to the receptionist.

"Hi welcome to Roberts and Taft Finance, how can I help you?"

"Yes I would like to speak to your HR Director please." I said calmly and coldly.

"Do you have an appointment Sir?" she asked.

"No"

"Then I'm sorry Sir, you will have to make an appointment to see her." She said matter of factly.

"Ok, well tell her I'm here to discuss the dismissal of Justina Hosseini. Tell her that if she checks her inbox there will be an email in there from her lawyers Evans and associates informing her that we are filing a lawsuit for wrongful dismissal and discrimination by the end of day today."

The other receptionist dropped her pen and the two of them stared back at me stunned into silence. I kept my gaze on her before shifting my eyes between her and her phone.

"I'll... give her a call" She said, "Why don't you have a seat in the lobby." She said pointing. I was a little out of earshot to hear exactly what was being said on the phone but it was a long conversation. Finally, she put the phone down and got up. She came over to me and asked me to follow her. We went up via a lift and through a large open plan office with what I assume are the traders. I tried to work out which of these arseholes was Kyle. I tried to look for someone in the right age profile who came across as a smug prick. Unfortunately for me that was most of them.

I was led into a large office with a horribly gargantuan mahogany desk. One of those designed to make the person on the other side of it feel inferior. Mrs Forshaw, who I assumed it was as that was the name on the door didn't speak just pointed to the chair in front of her desk. She turned back to her computer screen and pretended to do something more important. I guess she wanted to play games. She certainly didn't get this far based on her looks. She must have been in her 50s and looked every day of it. She had deep wrinkles, grey frizz in her hair and she was horribly overweight. She had a gold bracelet on that looked like it was holding on for dear life.

She finally turned to face me. "Mr Evans, I.."

"It's Mr McCleary." I corrected her.

"Oh" She turned back to her computer screen.

"Yes you're right, the email you received is from Justina Hosseini's lawyer Mr Evans from Evans and Associates. Given the short notice he was unable to be here today, I am here to talk to you on behalf of Ms Hosseini, as she is unable to do so herself due to the emotional distress as well as recovering physically."

"Oh do come off it. Who do you think you are, coming into my office threatening this company. Recovering physically? Pff this is ridiculous. Mr Hosseini's contract.."

"MISS Hosseini" I corrected her for a second time and she flashed with anger.